Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pastorale Rondo Theme
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA:Brotherhood Anime Music
Darthcast
Hey guys, I just registered here to gather and write down information about the pastorale rondo flute theme, which does not seem to be on any OST. I hope this is the right forum, if not please move the thread accordingly... thanks!

I've written down where this theme appears in the series:
  • Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Episode 04 - 00:12:39-00:13:10 = 31 sec.
  • Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Episode 46 - 00:03:40-00:04:26 = 46 sec.

It seems to be in more episodes though:
This is where Ed gets all cocky to attract Scar. I just love the way he announces himself "EDWARD ELRIC!"
I think he's talking about the episode where they try to lure out Scar and the Homunculus. Does anyone know which episode that was?

A different version of this theme, called "Pastorale Rondo" was released on the second OST. You can listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79uXZKUKFUs

The flute is missing, it's slower and there's another instrument instead of the flute. I don't like it. Where's the flute?

Some guy playing the theme on a flute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIT6bpRCEo0

RaphieL
This song was never released outside the show. It sucks. I really wanted that song. sad.gif

Someone should rip the song from the anime and edit it or request it in a reprint of the 3rd OST.
Darthcast
Yes, it's one of the most brilliant themes I've ever heard in a movie, series or videogame.

Ripping the song from the series won't work because there's also sound (characters talking) at the same time and the music isn't stored on a seperate track afaik.

It'd be good to know if the song's in one of the video games, because then it'd be possible to rip it.

But maybe someone will see the demand for that theme and will release it or maybe a fan will create the song...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.