Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Of Winrys Hairstyles In The Manga/anime Do You Like?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Winry Rockbell~
Do you prefer Winrys classical ponytail, her hair simply down long, it in a bun or Hawkeye-style, or the shorter style she had when she was a child? Or maybe there's another hairstyle you'd prefer her with? And why? Make your choice!
rosieechan
I like her in a ponytail, she's adorable in it. :'3

I really want that hairstyle.

Did I miss seeing her hairstyle in a bun? When was that?
JackDawkins
I really like when her hairs down long. It's pretty and makes her look more mature than when it's in a pony tail.
Irena
QUOTE (rosieechan @ Jul 20 2010, 06:32 PM) *

In the movie, she wore her hair clipped back, like Hawkeye.

Personally I like the ponytail best - is it just me or is her hair shorter during/after the Briggs arc?
xMinty
in a ponytail because I lovee how she keeps two chunks of hair on either side of her head out of the ponytail, and plus when it's down, the ends look weird. idk how to describe it but they do.
rosieechan
QUOTE (Irena @ Jul 21 2010, 03:24 PM) *
QUOTE (rosieechan @ Jul 20 2010, 06:32 PM) *

In the movie, she wore her hair clipped back, like Hawkeye.

Personally I like the ponytail best - is it just me or is her hair shorter during/after the Briggs arc?

Ohh...that explains it...I haven't seen the movie ^^' But I've seen pics of her in there with the Hawkeye-hairstyle.

Winry's hair does change quite frequently. I've noticed her ponytail is really long in Central, but later on it shortens.

I love the two strands/chunks of hair at the sides when it's in a ponytail, too. It makes her look so cute!
A Pierrot's Aria
I like her hair down and I also like it when it's up like it is in CoS. She looks a lot more mature when her hair are in either of those two styles, I think. happy.gif
Tombow
@rzerox21xx - I took your post aside for moderator review for having chapter 108 spoiler content.

Guys, ladies, there are still many MANY FMA fans out there who haven't had chance to see final chapter / episode of FMA manga / FMA:Brotherhood anime. Hence we're asking you guys to contain posting of any FMA manga chapter 108 / FMA:B anime ep 63-64 related content on DESIGNATED threads only. Please read our announcement and please help up keep our board from becoming the source of accidental/unwanted spoilers of FMA series final content for these unsuspecting members/visitors of our site. Thank you. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.