Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Messages From Our Current Members, Welcome Hosts, Mods, & Admins To The New Members! :)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Tombow
<Current members are welcome to submit their welcome messages, too! Or newer members can share what they like about this board! -Pierrot>

-------

Welcome, new members!!

So, I see you finally decided to join our board!! Glad you did! biggrin.gif

And... you're a FMA fan who loves talking about FMA and looking for other FMA fans to talk/discuss/exchange information about FMA?
Oh great! You came to the right place! laugh.gif

We are just a bunch of FMA fans (FMA-1 anime, FMA movie, FMA manga, FMA:Brotherhood anime, FMA games, etc., etc.) and fans of other anime, manga, games, music, etc. just enjoying sharing latest news and info on FMA, and enjoying friendly discussions on FMA and other anime and TV shows, or enjoying role play in our Roly Play Community forum, or enjoying fun forum games in Spam Central, or getting to know each other in our Open Talk forum, etc., etc. Hope you will enjoy being on our board!! biggrin.gif

Hope to see you around the board! ^^
~ Tombow

-------

<Scar's Welcome>

Welcome new members! ohmy.gif You've definitely come to the right place if you're looking for anything FullMetal Alchemist!

Here we have galleries with pictures of your favorite characters, cosplay, as well as news updates for future games, movies, etc having to do with FMA.

On the forums feel free to search through and give your opinions on topics that you find! If you have any questions, please PM a moderator such as ScarMySoul, and Chiyo!

At the top of each subforum, there is a topic that is pinned to the top, called Rules and Guidelines. As long as these are followed, then your time spent here will be easy as pie. Hope you enjoy the content of this site and feel free to send us your suggestions to make things better for you and the FMA community!.

Thanks!

ScarMySoul happy.gif

-------

<Chiyo's Welcome>

Welcome to our section of the Fullmetal Universe.

If you're tired of forums that lack activity and are never up to date, then you really have stumbled upon the right place. With members from all over the world our forum is awake 24 hours a day and it never tires. Our information in the forums is up to the minute and our friendly members and staff are always willing to help.

Covering every aspect of Fullmetal Alchemist, and with open topics to discuss just about everything else, I am sure you will find our community a great place to be. Please follow the rules, this is all we ask, and you'll find the months here will roll by.

All the best,
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator
Chiyo

A Pierrot's Aria
<Jacksparrow589's welcome>

Hello, forum newcomers!

As everyone's saying, if you love FMA in any capacity, you're in good hands. We love FMA, and we love people! (We also love lots of other things, just in case you ever need a break from FMA for some strange reason. biggrin.gif )

If you haven't checked out A Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum, please do! It helped me out a LOT when I first started here! Also, check out A Pierrot's Aria's Newcomer's Guide to the Forum (see her first post on this thread). If you still have questions, feel free to contact one of the staff.

Otherwise, have fun! Join discussions! Make new friends! And, once again, welcome aboard! smile.gif

~js589

-------

<Michiyo's Welcome>

Welcome to the FMA Forum, new members, glad you decided to join us! biggrin.gif

If you like Fullmetal Alchemist and want to talk with other fans from all over the world, then you’ve come to the right place!
Here you can find discussion threads for the manga, the first anime series, Brotherhood or the movies. Just look around the forum, there are lots of interesting topics where you can add your opinion. We always share the latest news about FMA, so if you’re here you won’t miss anything important.

If you want to re-read/start reading the manga from the beginning, check out our current Re-reading Manga Project. Each week we discuss one chapter, but you can join the discussions at any time, we’d love to read your thoughts about the chapters.

Make sure to read the Newcomer’s Guide to the Forum and the Rules and Guidelines to know how this forum works. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask someone from the Board Staff, they’re here to help.

We’re looking forward to reading your posts in the forum! happy.gif

Michiyo

-------

<Razzy's Welcome>

Welcome to the forums, newcomer! This is a great place for both FMA discussions and general discussions, among many other things. The members and staff are very friendly, and I'm sure they'll make you feel right at home. biggrin.gif

I can also help you out with the RP Forum, so if you have any questions, whether you are totally new at RPing or just need a little help, feel free to send me a PM. (As always, read the RP forum rules before posting.)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Razzy

caerulcis
Greetings newcomers.

If you're here then you're most likely a fan of Fullmetal Alchemist. Whether you read the manga or watch the anime, you have found a great place to discuss both. There are also many discussions about other topics so feel free to join in on those as well.

Also, please take the time to familiarize yourself with the forum's rules before posting. It will make your time here a lot easier.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a great time here.

Lasky
A Pierrot's Aria
Hello, everyone and welcome to the forum!

You've all come to an amazing place; this is a fantastic board, with amazingly helpful staff and members, to boot!

Please don't hesitate to join in with our discussions, be it FMA or general discussion -- we all look forward from hearing from you and getting to know you! This is definitely a great place to share your views, news and even your art with other members!

If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the staff and they'll be happy to help you in any way they can!

If you feel stuck, please take a look at the Newcomer's Guide to the Forum. If you're still at a loss, feel free to ask me for any help!

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Newbie Advisor
A Pierrot's Aria
rosieechan
Hello FMA fans! Welcome to the forum. This is a really nice place to talk all FMA - whether the manga or the anime, or even just general discussions. There are threads to show off your artwork, talk about your favorite characters, debate, ask questions...so go on and post! It's a great way to interact with other FMA fans as well. biggrin.gif Hope you enjoy it here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.