Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: July 2010 Arakawa Appreciation Fan Art Contest!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ScarMySoul
ETA: Aug 25, 2010
We have Winners!!

Check out our list of Winners on this post. smile.gif

ETA: Aug 16, 2010
We have Finalists!!

Check out our list of Finalists on this post. smile.gif

----

~ Arawaka Appreciation Fan Art Contest! ~

Hello board members! July has been designated Arakawa Appreciation Month here at the FMA board! So to kick things off, our FMA Image Gallery section of our board (affectionally known as the Gallery by many users) and FMA Fanart forum are jointly hosting FullMetal Fan Art Contest during the month of July! The winners will be announced sometime after the closing of the contest by the end of the month.

1. General "Arakawa Appreciation Month" Fanart Contest category

Rules and Guidelines

1. Fan art must be from any FullMetal Alchemist series, whether it be from FMA manga, FMA:Brotherhood anme or FMA1 anme

2. NO SPOILERS! I cannot stress enough the fact that we cannot have spoilers posted onto the site while the anime is still going as well as the ending of the manga at hand. If you have questions as to whether your art is considered a spoiler, please ask Chiyo by PM, and we can tell you its a spoiler image or not.

3. Art can be of your own style or that of Arakawa!

4. The medium used is your choice, whether it be Black & White or colored, hand drawn or digitally created, etc., but MUST be your own creation.

5. Please submit your entry by: *Also see the entry reminder here (Tombow's Reminder post below)

1.) posting your piece on this thread. Please do NOT use the the link to your art page on art account site such as DeviantArt. You MUST post ACTUAL art file of your entering fanart.

2.) then also upload your artwork to July 2010 Arakawa Appreciation Fanart Contest section of our FMA Image Gallery.

* If you have not submitted your Fanart to our Gallery before, here is How to submit images to the Gallery, and if you are still not comfortable with this or have any questions, please ask Chiyo by PM, and we'll be happy to assist you! smile.gif

6. Once art pieces have been posted on this thread, they will be updated on the first post of the thread so that people can see all the entries without having to go through ALL of the pages... The pieces will be in link form using the name of the member who has created the piece.
Your uploaded fanart to the Gallery will not show up immediately, but they will be displayed when the next time Gallery moderator comes around.

7. You can make as many entries as you wish, but each entry must be submitted separately, and also number of entries made by one member will not influence the judging for the winners. biggrin.gif

Judging
After the closing of the contest, we we will conduct a brief poll (votes will be open to all members) to narrow down the field, then the board will choose winners among those.

PRIZES:

General Prize
Winners' artworks will be displayed in the Gallery and on "July 2010 Hiromu Arakawa Appreciation Month Fanart Contest Album" (to be compiled and displayed later on this thread) and they will be featured in our Board Announcement & News forum.

2. Special "Thank-you, Hiromu Arakawa!" category

Additionally, we have special "surprise prizes" for the entries in the following Special category.

Theme:
To be eligible for this category, in addition to following the above guidelines for the general category, the fanart for this category MUST be themed specifically, "Thank you, FMA/Hironu Arakawa!!" and directly expressing/depicting your "thank-you"s to FMA and/or Hiromu Arakawa (the author of Fullmetal Alchemist). Your artworks can use, any FMA characters from any FMA series, as well as the depiction of Arakawa-cow figure, but NO SPOILER CONTENT is allowed.

Size:
Maximum size to be A8 for the mailing. Please note that if the fanart entered is larger than this size we have the right to shrink the entered fanart to A8 size before mailing of the submitted art.

Prizes for the Special section: Everyone wins in this section!!:
1. ALL entries to this Special category will be sent to Hiromu Arakawa from the board (as part of "Send thank-you letters/fanart to Hiromu Arakawa" project) upon the closing of the contest!!
(Please note that for your fanart to be sent to Japan, your fanart must be entered in this Special category.)

2. Additionally, in addition to the general prize mentioned above, there will be surprise prizes (FMA merchandises/items, to be announced) for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize winners of this section, to be sent to the address that is specified by the winners. psst, we may have some jaw-dropping surprise prize for this, so...please keep checking here for further announcement!!
(Please note that to be eligible for the surprise prizes, your fanart must be entered in this Special category.)

Please see the announcement post below for the Prizes!!

(We'll contact the winners for the necessary info upon the closing of the contest, and the info obtained will be used ONLY for the sole purpose of mailing the prize to the address specified by the winner. Also, each winner has a choice to accept/decline such prize to be sent to his/her specified address. The prize items for this contest, as well as the shipping costs are donated by the anonymous board member for this specific contest.)

Please make sure to mark your entry for this category as "Entry for Special "Thank You Hiromu Arakawa category" when you are making your submission by posting your entry to this contest on this thread. Thank You!

Have fun and we look forward to seeing your work!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Entires so far:

General "Arakawa Appreciation Month" Fan Art Contest category:

* Cries of Ishval (by DSender)
* Lust and Gluttony (by Mysteria)
* One is Hiromu, All is Arakawa (by Winry Chan)
* Saved By Bliss [EdxWinry] (by Winry Chi)
* Fanart Fullmetal Love (by The Stubborn Alchemist )
* Alphonse Elric (by Forsaken Love)

* fmafanart2.jpg (by mellulah)

Special "Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa!" Category:

* Thank You, Arakawa! (by S.F. Thunder)
* THANKYOU ARAKAWA-SENSEI (by QueenTiria)
* THANK YOU HIROMU ARAKAWA (by DSender)
* THANK YOU, HIROMU ARAKAWA! (by Nacchan)
* Thank You, Hiromu Arakawa (by penguintruth)
* Thank you, Arakawa (by Qashqai)
* Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa! (by Michiyo-)
* Thank You, Arakawa Hiromu (by Winry Chan)
* Thank You Arakawa-Sensei! Edward Elric FMA Drawing.jpg (by InuNaruPokeAlchemist)
* Thank You, Arakawa! (by methuselah.alchemist)
* Thankyouarakawa contestcolor3.png (by paca)
* Thanks From The Little People (by Winry Chan)
* Thank you Arakawa (by hand-made-city)
* Thank you Arakawa for the Light In The Dark! (by The Stubborn Alchemist)
* "Thank you Arakawa Sensei, by Gregory House" (by Gregory House)
* Thank you, Arakawa-Sensei! (by A Pierrot's Aria)
* Thank you, Arakawa-Sensei! (by JackDawkins)
* Thank You, Hiromu Arakawa![Don't Forget FMA!]" (by Winry Chi)
* Thankyou Arakawa! (by Forsaken Love)
* Thank you, Arakawa! (by Thunderkitten)
* thank you Hiromu Arakawa! (by starfruit89)
* Thank you for everything, Arakawa! (by MsLinn)
* Doomo Arigatoo Gozaimasu Arakawa-Sama (by ShadowStormAlchemist)
* Thank you, Arakawa! (by Trakonda)
* Thank You Arakawa (by mellulah)

* Big thank you hug (by Darklion)
* Thank You, Arakawa! (by phoenixmiko)
* Thank You Very Much, FMA! (by phoenixmiko)
* Family Photo (by Raichi)
* 'Celebrating Arakawa Month!' (by FullmetalFlame29)
* Thank-you Arakawa!.jpg (by Broken Chouchou)
* Thanks Arakawa! (by Dragneel)
* Special Thank You Arakawa sensei contest entry 2 (by InuNaruPokeAlchemist)
* Thanks for Fullmetal Alchemist, Arakawa-sensei! (by Sariachan)
* ed.jpg (by Rainshine)
* THank you hiromu arakawa (by Steff)
* Thank you Arakawa-sensei!!!! (by Asagi)
* Thank You Arakawa-sensei! (by ilikeoctopus)
* Thank you, Arakawa! (by FullmetalFlame29)
* Thank you, Arakawa! (by ~Puppet Alphonse~)
* Thank you Hiromu Arakawa (by Steff)
* Thank you hiromu arakawa (by Steff)
* Thank-You Arakawa (by Riza_Mustang)

(Special note on Riza_Mustang's Gallery page: This fanart was uploaded by our contest staff, Chiyo, due to the technical difficulty. But please disregard that and regard this as Riza_Mustang's entry. ^^)
S.F. Thunder
Here's my entry! I hope ya'll like it. ^^ I do believe I uploaded it correctly to the gallery, as well.

This is for the thank-you Arakawa category. =D
ScarMySoul
Thanks for your entry! It shall be up promptly! tongue.gif
MsLinn
But what if --(oh I'm so stupid, but I have to ask ;_;)-- what if I have a great idea (I do), but it's a spoiler for the last chapter?

:wob:
Is there really no way to have it sent to Arakawa with the other letters/fanart? I can draw something else for the contests!
QueenTiria
my entry for special thank you hiromu arakawa appreciation category biggrin.gif
100% traditional.
materials- copics, multiliners, white gel pen, sharpie

by the way, i might have uploaded my pic into the gallery 3 times but use the last one (i'm an idiot for not reading 'how to post into gallery' haha sorry!)

EDIT: just realised A8 restriction- am uploading again. sorry for the inconvienience!
DSender
I think that Iīve uploaded my artwork in teh gallery correctly ^^
(although it doesnīt appear yet...)

Thank you so much for do such an amazing contest!

Here itīs my drawing Click to view attachment

Oh! and this isnīt for teh thank you section, this is for the fan art contest

=============================

Now, one for the special "thank you" category
I supose that she would like it ^^

Edit: Oh, no, for the correct entry, please see my post below. ^^
Click to view attachment
ScarMySoul
To the recent submitters! I have added your link from the gallery to the first post so that you're catagorized under the proper contest section! Thanks for you submissions!

ALSO! make sure that you're careful about your double posting! If you need to add more to the thread and nobody has commented, please edit your current post and add the additional info there! Thank you!

DSender
QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Jul 18 2010, 06:38 AM) *
To the recent submitters! I have added your link from the gallery to the first post so that you're catagorized under the proper contest section! Thanks for you submissions!

ALSO! make sure that you're careful about your double posting! If you need to add more to the thread and nobody has commented, please edit your current post and add the additional info there! Thank you!

Thank you so much! ^^

Ok, I edited the Arakawa cow photo with a Thank you message ^^
Is it correct now?

This is for the SPECIAL THANK YOU CATEGORY Click to view attachment

Thank you again guys ^^

Haha ok. Now, itīs alright ^^

thanks again
Mysteria
Err herher, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.. This is for the fan art contest. biggrin.gif.

Here's my entry:

And then I just upload it onto that gallery, right?
Just did. It isn't showin' up yet.... Or did I do something wrong, D:

<Hi Mysteria, it uploaded fine. ^^ Please wait for a Moderator to put that on Gallery display later. ^^ Also, I changed the DA link to direct image posting. ~T.>
Nacchan
Posted, waiting for upload \O/!
I'm entering to Special "Thank-you, Arakaws" category, and this is my fanart č_é
(still waiting for update ;;!)

<Changed the DA link to direct Image posting. :) ~.T>
Tombow
<Reminder>

*There are Two (2) step you need to do to enter this contest, one on this thread, and one in the Gallery section of our board. smile.gif

1. When posting your entry here, as part 1 of the entry process...

When you are posting your entry to the contest on this thread, please do not enter it as the link to your art page on the site such as DeviantArt.
Instead, please post the actual image, or if you have your art file on your computer you can upload it to our board (this is SEPARATE from uploading your art file to our Gallery in order to enter the contest) and post that as an "attachment" to your post (then, a thumbnail image of the pic will be added to your post.) ...for "how to make an attachment to your post" please read below. ^^

If you want to post the pic of your art as an "attachment", while making your post, look underneath your reply post composing box, where it says Attachment Editor on the left side and Choose on the right side.
Click on that Choose button, then choose your art file on your computer, and then click UPLOAD on the right.
That's all it takes to upload your art file from your computer, and add that as an attachment to your post. smile.gif
(Again, this is SEPARATE form uploading to our Gallery. smile.gif)

-------

2. Uploading your entry in the Galley, as part 2 of the entry process...

Go to July 2010 Arakawa Appreciation Fanart Contest section of our Gallery, then click on NEW IMAGE at the top, then enter the title of your fanart at the top where it says Caption, then click on Choose and when you get to your pic file on your computer click on Post Image at the bottom.
After you hit Post Image button at the bottom and uploaded your art to our Gallery, your uploaded fanart will NOT show up immediately in the Gallery, and meantime you do not need to keep uploading. ^^ After you hit Post Image button at the bottom, please sit back, relax, and maybe enjoy looking around in our Gallery. ^^ Your entry will be displayed in the Gallery by our Gallery moderator when she comes around later. smile.gif

penguintruth
Here's my entry for the contest! This is for the special "thank you" category:

Tombow
(This post is time limited, and will be removed later on. ^^)
<Special Board Announcement>

News Flash!!!

We are announcing the contest prizes for the "Thank you, Arakawa!" Fanart contest!!!

Up till now, the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd prizes for our "Thank you, Arakawa!" Fanart contest (jointly hosted by the FMA Image Gallery and the Fanart forum of our board) have been a mystery, but no more!! We are unveiling the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd prizes for the contest!!

Here are the prizes:

1st prize: 1 copy of Shounen GanGan magazine with the series final chapter of FMA manga (Yes, THE final chapter of FMA!!) along with the original bonus gift, "the series completion memorial digital clock."

(the following is the pic of the actual copy to be given away, except the face of "memorial clock" is kept "mystery" ^^)

Disclosure: Please note that the copy is already opened and hence in "previously owned" state, but please rest assured that it is in very good condition. ^^

2nd prize: FMA pencil case that was a bonus gift for the July issue of Shounen GanGan magazine.

3rd prize: Fullmetal Alchemist wrist band and FMA budge set that was a bonus gift for the November issue of Shounen GanGan magazine.

Here is what you need to do for the chance to win one of these prizes!!

1. Go and read July 2010 Arawaka Appreciation Fan Art Contest details.

2. Create your original fanart showing your "thank you" to FMA, or it's author, Hiromu Arakawa.
If you'd like, you can use any FMA characters from any FMA series (FMA-1, FMA:Brotherhood, FMA manga) for your fanart, as well as your depiction of Arakawa-cow figure.

3. Your fanart MUST directly show your thank-you to FMA and/or Arakawa-sensei.

4. However, no spoiler content for the FMA chapter 108 is allowed (it's because we'll have the board wide public poll as part of the judging of the winners for the contest, while many of FMA fans, including those in Japan, have not had a chance to read the final chapter of FMA manga yet. ^^) If you are not sure whether your fanart would be considered as "chapter 108 spoiler," then please send PM to Chiyo or ScarMySoul and ask. ^^

5. Enter the contest, by posting your entry on July 2010 Arawaka Appreciation Fan Art Contest thread, and also upload the image to July 2010 Arakawa Appreciation Fanart Contest section of our Gallery by Saturday, July 31, 2010, 11:59 PM (on your time zone)

(The contest committee will keep the thread open till Monday, just in case ^^)

---

Are you interested? Good, then get started!!
You have only 1 week to come up with your "thank you, FMA/Arakawa!" Fanart!! biggrin.gif
Kitchan
Can I register a complaint about this?

It seems a little unfair to name this a 'fan art' contest when some of us cannot draw for beans and would really like a chance at winning the Gangan issue...

Can't it be a general 'fan work' contest instead?
Tombow
QUOTE (Kitchan @ Jul 25 2010, 06:45 PM) *
....Can't it be a general 'fan work' contest instead?

Hi Kitchan, the contest staff in charge may not be able to be here for the next few days, so I will try to answer that as best as I can. ^^

Like some others I also can't draw, so.. I hear you! XD And, for this contest, I think the contest staff will try to be as inclusive as possible, and ready to make exceptions on case by case bases. For example, if you check DSender's entry, that one is not a drawing, but it was accepted since it was own creation showing love for Arakawa-sensei nonetheless. And, I think if your entry is similarly unique creation of your own, and likely to be going along with the theme of the contest, it may be accepted even if your entry is not the drawing but other form of fanworks. ^^

Or, you can try your best with your drawing.... please keep in mind that, if I'm correct, what they are looking for may not necessarily be how pretty or how well drawn the art is for this category, but rather, I think they are looking for a member sincerely showing his/her love and appreciation for FMA and/or Arakawa-sensei in his/her art, since that is the main theme of this special category. ^^
If you have more specific questions, since the contest staff maybe unavailable for a few days, please feel free to send me PM. ^^
Qashqai
After the third PM I decided to do an entry, too. For the special "thank you" category. I spend the whole night on it 0_0
Michiyo-
Here's my entry for the special "Thank-you, Hiromu Arakawa!" category. I already posted it in the Gallery. ^^

Click to view attachment

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
This is my second entry to Special "Thank you, Arakawa" category.
Click to view attachment

I hope they both count since I left the date I drew both of my entrys on the drawings. Both of which we're before the date of this contest range...
InuNaruPokeAlchemist
This is my other entry to Special "Thank you, Arakawa" category.
Winry Chi
Uhm, for the General Category, may our Fan Art, be that of a pairing?
Not including any spoilers, of course.

<Yes, I took out the possible spoiler part, but I read it, and I think I know more or less which one you're talking about. ^^ ~ Tombow>
Tombow
QUOTE (Winry Chi @ Jul 27 2010, 01:30 AM) *

@Winry Chi - You can use any combination of FMA characters including any pairings. But, the content can not show any final chapter spoilers. smile.gif

(Oh, by the way, to anyone and everyone who are dying to make fanart with the series final spoiler content, we are planning to hold such fanart contest sometime in near future. ^^)
Winry Chi
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 27 2010, 12:17 AM) *
QUOTE (Winry Chi @ Jul 27 2010, 01:30 AM) *

@Winry Chi - You can use any combination of FMA characters including any pairings. But, the content can not show any final chapter spoilers. smile.gif

Alrighty. Thank you! ^^
Winry Chan
Here is my entry for the Special "Thank You, Hiromu Arakawa!" category.

I am not much of an artist, but I have a Wacom tablet that I use every now and then. Up until now I didn't actually save anything I drew while using it. So this is my first fanart that I didn't draw on physical paper. ^^

Click to view attachment

I will go post it in the Gallery now.
Winry Chan
I wasn't sure if I should edit my previous post, but because this entry is for the "General Arakawa Appreciation" category, I hope it's okay that it's a separate post. (You can merge the two posts if it's not allowed, Tombow.) <Nah, you did correctly ^^ Thank you! ~ Tombow>

General Arakawa Appreciation entry: One is Hiromu, All is Arakawa

Click to view attachment
InuNaruPokeAlchemist
QUOTE (InuNaruPokeAlchemist @ Jul 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *

ok, I checked the gallery, and this pic was removed from the Arakawa sensei special contest.
Tombow
QUOTE (InuNaruPokeAlchemist @ Jul 27 2010, 11:15 AM) *
QUOTE (InuNaruPokeAlchemist @ Jul 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *

ok, I checked the gallery, and this pic was removed from the Arakawa sensei special contest.

@InuNaruPokeAlchemist - Please don't be alarmed, it's not removed; it's still there. biggrin.gif But, I put it under proper "pending Mod review" pool so that Chiyo doesn't forget to review it. biggrin.gif (Because right now having it showing in the "Thank you, Arakawa" category is not enough, and it still have to be reviewed by the proper fanart expert, and I don't want Chiyo to forget it, hence I flagged it to get her attention. ^^) I also sent PM to Chiyo and asked her to review it as early as she can, and also asked her to help you with the Gallery uploading problem with your other entry. happy.gif
Winry Chi
May we enter both the General and the Special Contests? Or is there a limit of each user only choosing one category to enter?
Tombow
QUOTE (Winry Chi @ Jul 27 2010, 01:37 PM) *
May we enter both the General and the Special Contests? Or is there a limit of each user only choosing one category to enter?

@Winry Chi - Of course you can enter both! biggrin.gif
And, there is no limit to how many you can enter into each of these categories!!
(But, please make sure to enter each entry separately. ^^)

------

Also a reminder to everyone that after the contest is closed, we're going to send all of the entries into the Special "Thank-you Arakawa" category of the contest, to Arakawa-sensei!! (c/o Shounen GanGan mag) along with "Thank-you Arakawa!" letters from our members, in English, or if so requested, translated into Japanese. And, I hope we will get many nice fanarts to send to Arakawa-sensei!! biggrin.gif

(Note: If any entry that are larger than A8 size, they are reduced to A8 size for this mailing.)
Chiyo
Kitchan - What Tombow said pretty much covers what I would say. We understand not everyone is an artist. We will be basing winners on more than just aesthetics. We will be looking at thought and originality. Please feel free to make a creation and submit it with the understanding that time and effort and love is what we are looking for more than anything. Literature is too different a creation to be put in to the same contest unfortunately, we would have had to have held two contests.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist - sorted.
Winry Chi
This is for the General "Arakawa Appreciation Month" Fanart Contest category:

methuselah.alchemist
Here's my entry for the special "Thank you, Arakawa" category.

I submitted it to the gallery too, but may have accidentally did it twice. sleep.gif; Not sure, though.

<@methuselah.alchemist - The upload to the Gallery came out fine. ^^ ~ T.>
paca
here is my entry for the "thankyou arakawa-sensei contest " :3

Click to view attachment
Winry Chan
Now that I know one user can enter both contests multiple times (separated by posts), I will take full advantage of that. ^^

"Special Thank You Arakawa" entry: Thanks From The Little People

Click to view attachment

EDIT: I forgot to enter "Characters Đ Arakawa Hiromu" when I uploaded to Gallery. Is there a way to put it in after I've submitted, or should I re-upload the file?

EDIT2: Nevermind, I see there is a default Đ message. All that worry for nothing! tongue.gif
hand-made-city
Waaah... stayed up all night to do this, since I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow... argh the sun is rising already!
This is for the Special "Thank-you, Hiromu Arakawa!" category.

Okay, lets see if I can figure out how to submit to the gallery now... Off I go..
mellulah
Is this up coming Saturday still within the deadline? I lost my tablet pen in a friends room (and that thing eats possesions alive) so I'm not getting that back and I have to do it all by hand which will take a while. Silly me only decided to look at this contest the other day. Is it all good as long as I submit it by Midnight 31st Saturday GMT?
A Pierrot's Aria
Saturday, July 31, 2010, 11:59 PM (on your time zone)

So that should be fine! I hope you find your graphics tablet pen soon! happy.gif They're a bugger to locate. xD

EDIT Below @mellulah Okay, good luck! biggrin.gif
mellulah
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Jul 29 2010, 04:48 AM) *
Saturday, July 31, 2010, 11:59 PM (on your time zone)

So that should be fine! I hope you find your graphics tablet pen soon! happy.gif They're a bugger to locate. xD

Ta, he's moving and to be honest I'm am not getting it back. However payday was yesterday and so I'll be getting a new tablet. For now I'll just have to put in a traditional entry.
The Stubborn Alchemist
My entry for Special "Thank You Hiromu Arakawa category" A Light In The Dark :)
Gregory House
Ok, here are my thanks to Arakawa sensei ["Thank you, Arakawa!" category] biggrin.gif
MeiXiTian
Here's my entry for the special "Thank you, Arakawa!" category! This was quite a frustrating pic to complete but I hope everyone likes it. <3 Especially Arakawa. <3

Click to view attachment

**EDIT - Sorry, I keep changing it as I keep noticing mistakes...But I think I've got them all now! DX Sorry about this. <3
A Pierrot's Aria
Here's my entry for the special "Thank you, Arakawa!" category. happy.gif Thank you so much for an amazing story, Arakawa-sensei!

Click to view attachment

This is the first I've drawn in a long time...And I haven't drawn most of the characters in this pic even once before, so I apologise if anything is wrong. laugh.gif

I hate scanners. sad.gif
JackDawkins
Here's my entry for the special "Thank You Hiromu Arakawa!" category.

Now off to the Gallery! happy.gif
Winry Chi
This is my entry for the "Special "Thank-you, Hiromu Arakawa!" category"

starfruit89
Hello here is my entry for the Special "Thank You Hiromu Arakawa" contest. When I completed this I realized after the fact that Armstrong has no ears! Arrgh! Oh well I hope this is still okay. happy.gif
Raichi
Omg, it's taking forever but it's going to be the best fanart/drawing I ever made in my life TToTT but maybe that's just because i'm such a FMA fangirl xD tongue.gif
mellulah
Ohhh your all so good your making me nervous!
Just down to the colouring now, design and outline is all done.
The Stubborn Alchemist
My entry for the General "Arakawa Appreciation Month" Fanart Contest category :)
Forsaken Love
Woot I'm finally finished with my entrys!

Heres my entry for the thankyou arakawa section

Click to view attachment

================

and for the general artwork category, an old piece of mine

Click to view attachment
mellulah
For the general artwork contest can it be an old piece (within reason) or does it have to be made specifically for this contest.

EDIT: Also, A8? What measurements are we going by here as im pretty sure an English A8 is like 7cm x 5 cm.
Chiyo
starfruit89 and Porcelain Mistress - please remember to also submit your artwork to the correct Gallery Folder here

mellulah - for just general artwork I think we can allow older pieces.

Now going to go ahead and put everyone's work on the front link etc. We are two Mods down currently so please be patient with me and I will try and help you as swiftly as I can.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.