Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 61: The One Who Swallowed God - Content Discussion Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Chiyo
Talk-back/content discussion for English dubbed episode on Adult Swim starts on page 4. smile.gif

Please post the discussions on the content of episode 61 here.
This thread is declared as a Spoiler zone for the content of the first 61 episodes.

NO REFERENCES TO CHAPTER 108, even in spoiler tags. Nothing. Not a word. Such posts will be edited. This is so nothing is spoiled for the people who do not follow the manga.

Please don't ask for links on where to watch this episode, raw or subbed. Discussions on 'where to watch' belong in Where/How to Watch FMA Series 2. Don't post screencaps unless highlighting something important about the content of the episode. Just like on in most area's of the board, avoid one line posts, spam of any kind or conversations between two members.

Screenshots: see divinespirits post.

Summary: Father's sacrifices awaken. Father, now in a body resembling Hohenheim when he was much younger, claims that he has absorbed God by using the souls of the people of Amestris. However, Hohenheim explains that he has made a transmutation circle of his own using parts of his Philosopher's Stone that is connected by the shadow of the eclipse. The array causes the souls of Amestris to leave Father and be guided back to their bodies by the souls from Xerxes. Father blasts energy at the group, but Hohenheim and May block it. Wrath and Scar continue their battle, but when Wrath is blinded by light for a moment, Scar destroys his arms. Ranfan arrives and Wrath has a few last words before he dies. Scar activates the giant reverse array his brother came up with which reverses Father's deactivation of alchemy. It turns out that Father had made a buffer zone out of Philosopher's Stones and without it, alchemists can now control more power in their alchemy with no fear of Father deactivating it. Ed, Al, and Izumi attack Father, and are joined by Greed. Father decides to retreat to obtain more Philosopher Stone. Everyone follows, except Edward, who stays to fight Pride. Pride tries to take over Ed's body, but Kimbley, from within him, won't allow it. Edward destroys Pride's container and Pride reverts to a very small baby. Edward leaves to join the others. - © Penguintruth, used with permission and taken from his blog.

*WARNING*

Please follow these simple rules;

-Do not spam.
-Add spoiler tags to spoilers
-Do not go off topic
-Do not fight

Spam means one line posts that contain little content. "OMG that ep was so cool" would be an example of spam. If you enjoyed the episode please specify what you enjoyed so much, was there anything you didn't like?

Spoilers mean anything you know will happen in upcoming episodes. Not everybody reads the manga and you may reveal something they didn't know. For future episode discussion, please go to the relevant topic. If you are unsure how to use spoiler tags, please ask.

Going off topic means discussing a characters actions outside of the episode, or talking about the artwork, or upcoming episodes etc. I know this can happen easily so don't be upset if I move your posts or guide you in the right direction. Double check the forum for the right place to take your post, or if required, start a new topic.

Everybody can voice their opinion, and nobody is correct just as nobody is incorrect. Because none of you will spam (right?) people will justify why they didn't like something. You are welcome to say "well I like that part because..." but you CAN NOT say "no you are wrong because..."
penguintruth
My initial thoughts:

- No OP? Woah, serious business.
- Woah, Father's usual voice coming out of that new body is weird.
- Typical villain mistake. STOP TALKING AND JUST KILL THEM, STUPID.
- OH HEY, LET'S RESOLVE THE BEST CLIFFHANGER IN THE STORY ALMOST IMMEDIATELY
- Cha-La, Head Cha-La.... oh, right, sorry. Thought I was watching Dragon Ball Z for a few moments.
- Oh, Bradley, you so crazy.
- And, of course, Scar's brother is the mega genius hero of the whole story. *cough*rubbish*cough*
- Guys, can't you just point Roy in the right direction and tell him to blast some fire? He's just standing there, pointlessly!
- STOP GOING AT BRECKNECK PACE! SLOW DOWN, DAMN IT!
- Well, at least this part with Pride looks awesome.
- This part with Kimbley, however, makes no effing sense whatsoever and is complete B.S.
- This part with Ed entering Pride is even more nonsense.

I'm going to vomit after this episode.
Michiyo-
- No opening this time?
- Old Fatherís voice doesnít suit sexy Father at all.
- Hoho looks serious. And the counterattack begins.
- Wow, the soul tornado.
- So this is why we didnít have an opening. Rain is an insert song now.
- May and Hoho are great.
- I see epic animation in the Bradley vs. Scar fight.
- Bye Bradley.
- Bones loves using Battle Scherzo for epic scenes.
- Oh, the talk about the alchemy in Amestris.
- Scarís brother got lots of flashbacks. Well, he was the first who realized what's going on.
- Izumi & Sig reunion.
- Aww, the Roy & Riza scene.
- Pride looks very creepy with one shadow eye.
- Kimbley cameo!
- Ed, youíre so awesome.
- And hereís baby Selim.
Great episode again, it covered almost 2 chapters.
Elisabeth Hawkeye
Could someone tell if I understand well the ending pic after review of next episode? There was a father on pic and there was write something like don't miss the last 3 episodes! - So we not gonna have 63, but 64 episodes? huh.gif
mersaydee
Yes, it has indeed been confirmed that we have 64 episodes. biggrin.gif
AXavierB
Hot!Father has the same voice as the old Father? That's... terrible. Well, I'll save my judgments until I've seen the episode. Still, it covers 105 and 106? That's a lot of material to blaze through...
Rai no Renkinjutsushi
Great episode. Over 110 pages in 24 min. FTW!! biggrin.gif
Can't wait to see it all in HD.
Vlyse
Hey, one of those shots of Hohenheim in the beginning was from the 4th OP! laugh.gif

Anyway, I think this episode covered a little too much. There was some action from the beginning of Chapter 105 and 106 cut, namely this favorite page of mine. So things seemed a little less DBZ-ish, but Hohenheim throwing the purple ball up in the air was cool. And the music placement wasn't anything like last episode, though I did like "Fanfare for the Brave" at the end.

The first five minutes or so with the soul tornado bit felt rushed the most, but Wrath's demise and Pride's defeat were fine. That's a really cool way to go out, Bradley, catching that sword in your mouth like that and stabbing Scar in his side.

And so Bones really does ship Royai. Riza wasn't trying to hold her hands out to Roy in the manga when she found out he went blind.

I don't know about this episode, maybe I need to wait for subtitles, but at the moment episode 60 was definitely superior.
Flamez_Freak
this has got to be one of the most epic episodes of this show. hands down.
no op is wat i'd predicted bones would do....so im happy
awesome animation (budget blown) fa sure
scar vs bradley (more awesomeness from kameda)
lots of fast paced stuff
tbh , hoho's plan worked better for me in the anime than in the manga..there was the sense of rush and the souls returning to their bodies made perfect sense...
pride's misery was better depicted in the anime , tan in the manga

GREAT EPISODE OVERALLL
Nacchan
First thought after the end:
WAH it was so fast! But I liked it, I can't wait for subs.T___T Just one thing disappointed me, and it's Father's voice. I thought they'd have put some damned hot sexy younger voice, but... Oh well, never mind. He's so sexy. *cries*

And, oh, I loved Bradley face while he was dying. T__T He was somehow... sweet.
divinespirit
Episode 61 Screencaps and Impressions:
http://randomc.net/2010/06/13/fullmetal-al...brotherhood-61/

(a bit later than usual this week)
Gimpyhair
Not my favorite episode, it seems kind of rushed, and they cut one of my favorite joke: http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/106/027/
Father's voice was odd: I thought they would used young Hohein's voice.
I always had some problem with the final Pride-fight: Edward entering Pride in his mind? That doesn't sound like FMA. But Kimblee's appearance was nice.
Broken Chouchou
There's nothing odd about Father having his usual voice. Well, maybe he should sound younger. But if he had another VA - like young Hoho's - THAT would be odd. He didn't get Hohenheim's voice when he originally got his body. He kept his own. So there's no reason for him to have a voice change now. Father's "soul" has it's own voice, just like Al's and Greed's, and apparantly this fact is not affected by whose vocal cords in use.
Kasumisty
The episode was too fast-paced for my likings.

It cut some bits from fight with Father and the scenes that remained didn't have such impact as in manga.

Everything just "happened"

I think the only bit I've found quite nice was openingless beginning and the silence.
Hagaren_4ever
This episode had a LOT of content in it, and I can really feel the 64 episode limit taking its toll. However, I think that someone who hadn't read the manga would like the episode just fine. I think they're rushing it here, so the final battle can have 3 episodes. I think it'll be okay.
Broken Chouchou
Animation was bloody fantastic, but everything else was much less so. This was way too fast. Still have to watch it subbed, but I can already say I do not like this episode particularly.
deet-tastic
They left out Hohos "stand by my side" sad.gif
I wasn't expecting Fathers old man voice. But I got over it.
Scar vs Wrath had amazing animation. I smiled throughout the whole thing.
It did feel rushed I suppose. They just didn't put in as much as they should have. I'd have preferred the the beginning to have more "Oh noes, everyone is dead" and show people like Olivier and Alex on the ground, as well as Heinkel Marcoh and Yoki.
They left out Greed shoving Mustang to the ground (faceplant) to dodge a father attack. That's one of my favorite's!
They let Father actually kill those Briggs soldiers. In the manga, Hoho stops him before the Briggs men collapse.
They didn't have Prides face shatter the way I wanted it to sad.gif
Mr. Deathy
My feelings for this episode episode basically sum up my overall feelings towards Brotherhood I think.

An overable passable adaption of excellent source material, with some amazing moments but too many pacing issues overall to be even close to a perfect adaption and hence disappointing considering its potential.

Seriously though, I liked some parts of the episode for the animation, but I think overall this was extremely disappointing for pacing some of the best scenes in the series too quickly. Also, some anime only viewers are sure to think "what was the f*!@ing point of taking all the souls to have them returned INSTANTLY?" It was too fast in the manga as it was, but cutting ALL of Father's time being an unstoppable monster was ridiculous!

The pacing was worse than even my most pessimisstic estimates because they resorted to skipping scenes again. At this point in the series that's seriously strange. It really suggests that they didn't have a clue until after they'd already decided on the direction of this episode that they would be allowed an episode 64. I bet they only were given the permission to do an extra episode after they were supplied the storyboards for 108.

To list a few tragic losses in picture form: 1, 2. 3, 4 (the awesome oil drills) and 5 (art wasn't nearly as awesome as this panel).

The preview looks really dodgy by the way, it better be misleading as hell considering the importance of next week's episode.
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Mr. Deathy @ Jun 13 2010, 07:10 PM) *
My feelings for this episode episode basically sum up my overall feelings towards Brotherhood I think.

An overable passable adaption of excellent source material, with some amazing moments but too many pacing issues overall to be even close to a perfect adaption and hence disappointing considering its potential.

Seems we have similiar opinions. Brotherhood is likely one of the most uneven productions I've ever seen. I pretty much agree with all else you said about this particular episode as well.
Isa-Sama
The scene with Kimblee is just strange happy.gif'

It's a very important time in the fight Ed/Pride and the music when the face of Kimblee appears gives me the impression that he's the hero who comes to save everyone... Not really fitting I think dry.gif

He's a vilain with principles, that's all. What is BONES thinking ?
Fawfulhasfury
Whatever to you people.

Anyway, this is the episode that made me glad Brotherhood was made. I won't be complaining about it anymore after this. Edward entering Pride reminded me of Edward opening the Gate from the inside in the first anime. Scar Vs. Bradley reminded me of Spike Vs. Vicious. Kimblee and Pride's scene reminded me of (Warning: Death Note spoiler under the Spoiler cover) Ryuk killing Light and his reasons for it.

I didn't think anything they cut was all that important; I liked the pacing.
Irena
While I wish that it wasn't quite so fast-paced, I always thought that some of Father's attacks were sort of over-the-top in the manga. It wasn't really necessary to cut them out, but it doesn't bother me that they did, considering the number of episodes they have to work with.

Kimblee showing up was kinda neat in the manga, but here it was just really weird. :| Pride getting crunched wasn't as epic, either.

It was definitely another one of Brotherhood's "blink-and-it's-gone" episodes, although it's what I was expecting, considering how hit-and-miss things have been throughout the entire series.

deet-tastic
I did do a double take "wtf" when it played the TRIUMPHANT HERO RETURNS music with Kimblee. It's like, "Hey BONES, this guy is a psycopathic killer, who delights in the screams of tormented souls, Remember? Don't give him hero music, give him some -yo suckas, i'm back- music. Thank you"
Mr. Deathy
QUOTE (Irena @ Jun 13 2010, 01:16 PM) *
While I wish that it wasn't quite so fast-paced, I always thought that some of Father's attacks were sort of over-the-top in the manga. It wasn't really necessary to cut them out, but it doesn't bother me that they did, considering the number of episodes they have to work with.

You know because they rushed this episode, they now have 3 episodes left to cover just over 2 chapters.

Okay, one of them is the final chapter, which is 108 pages or so, almost triple the length older chapters are, so that's nothing to sneeze at....but...

They honestly have plenty of time now. Knowing what happens in 108, it's easy to see them fitting it all into 63 and 64. There was no need at all for Pride's defeat to have to be in this week's episode, it could've been in next week with plenty of time to spare I'm sure.

Next week worries me now. The pacing should be fine, but for some reason the art in the preview is very suspect.

By the way although I actually kind of understand storyline logic behind skipping to Father using the sun (perhaps you could say he took his time playing around needlessly in the manga), the fact they cut out one of Hohenheim's VERY FEW badass show off scenes in the ENTIRE series...that's stupid as hell.
PaperFace
Great episode I thought, while they did try to cram way too much into it (even without the intro) I felt it made a nice change considering how often they've dragged out story-threads before, I'd have liked them to have done Hoemheim a bit more justice, he's never really had a chance to shine at all in the whole series and they cut his moment short here.. but other than that it's really building up well towards the final.
black~hayate
So I finally was able to watch it. The subs were finished pretty fast this time.
My opinion: I don't think it's rushed. But the fact that they left out the opening made me laugh. It's like "We don't want to spend the 1 minute as the opening. We better use it for something else. The time was used well, I loved that "baby crying when souls returned" thing. But all souls being red-blackish sure is strange biggrin.gif.

I noticed something. If Dad (lol Father) needed a Philosophers Stone so badly, why didn't he absorbed Pride? Seems like there are tons of souls inside him, as seen in this episode. If he would have had absorbed Pride, I think he would have won.

I LOVED Kimbley in this episode. People complain. I have no clue why. I liked it.
And Brotherhood explains so much. I remember getting confused on chapter 106/107 and now I get it all.

And the Royai was pretty good, too biggrin.gif Can't await the next episode.

And since it's relevant to the contents of this episode: Blind Roys eyes being grey means that his original eye color is black biggrin.gif. Not blue. It's seen clearly in this episode. Usually when a person faints or gets blind in anime, her/his eyes turn pale and empty. And the pale shade of black is grey biggrin.gif.

And I really enjoyed this episode. The sound was awesome. The animations, too. Oh, and VSBradley fight! I liked his hair turning grey towards the end. When people die, they start looking older.

Overall I am very much pleased. Very very much.
AXavierB
OK, I watched the episode, and... I really don't know what to think. On one hand, the animation and music were absolutely amazing. When Father created that sun, when the soulnado spewed out of his body. It all looked awesome.

On the other hand, I feel the actual events of the episode and the way the scenes were handled ruined chapters 105 and 106. So many cool scenes were cut out, and dialogue was cut and changed in such a way that it didn't really make much sense without already having read the manga. For example, in the manga, Father's mini-sun was explicitly explained as creating nuclear fusion in keeping with the science theme. Here it seems more like magic, but maybe I'm nitpicking. Felt the same way about that purple Hadoken he fired at Hohenheim. What was that?

Complaining about minute details aside, I enjoyed this episode. I just... hate the pacing. I feel like it should've been two episodes, which wouldn't have been too hard considering how much manga material they have left to cover and the fact that they have three more episodes. I hope the next episode is better.

I noticed something. If Dad (lol Father) needed a Philosophers Stone so badly, why didn't he absorbed Pride? Seems like there are tons of souls inside him, as seen in this episode. If he would have had absorbed Pride, I think he would have won.

Hm, I actually never thought of that. Now that you mention it, that is kinda weird. That would've reinforced what Ed said about Father not really loving Pride, too.
Broken Chouchou
I think the way it started out without an opening was great, it gave it a really cinematic feel.

And the animation was excellent throughout the whole thing.

My problem with this episode, is that the fight versus Father underground is shortened, a lot of cool moments are excluded entirely, and everything has a rushed sense to it. Things don't make an impression on you. I found it better the second time I watched it, but, this is not how it should be, it shouldn't require a rewatch for you to be able to enjoy an episode. It should be good on first watch, and it really wasn't for me. It was like everything just passed by - and I've said this before about Brotherhood - without really making you care notably.

When the ending music kicked in after Ed had beaten Selim as he walks towards the camera (they do this with the ending theme to add effect to scenes, as we know), it was a bit awkward. It was like it was supposed to be an epic, and climactic scene, but really, it didn't feel that way at all. I felt more inclined to shrug than anything else. It felt rather misplaced letting the ending theme start early here.

The music does it's job, but it doesn't stand out. Brotherhood is making the same mistake again in making a little too much use of the same number of tracks - at this point I would be expecting something new. Are they going to wait until the final episode to introduce new music? Because I sincerely believe they must have composed some new songs for these last episodes. Also, I'll add, thematically there was a very bad choice for music during the Kimbley scene, as stated. "Fanfare for the Brave" is not fitting at all. When did Kimbley become one of the good guys?

Score: 2.5/5
AXavierB
I hope FUNimation finds hot!Father's grandpa voice weird too and gives him a younger voice actor. Doubt it'll happen, though. But I was hoping they could get Aaron Dismuke to do his voice since he'll be voicing Hohenheim in the Xerxes flashback.
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (AXavierB @ Jun 14 2010, 12:15 AM) *
But I was hoping they could get Aaron Dismuke to do his voice since he'll be voicing Hohenheim in the Xerxes flashback.

I've said it already; as things are, that wouldn't make any sense. In fact, it would be contradictory.
deet-tastic
He didn't need the slow herp-derp slurred voice though. Wouldn't changing his body effect the vocal cords and adams apple?
Broken Chouchou
Yeah, to make him sound younger, one could imagine. But not swap voices altogether.
AXavierB
I'm sure his English actor can try to sound younger like how Vic does for Ed.

Hmm, I just ran into some fridge logic. In the manga, that giant gaping hole in the Central Command building (the one Father escapes through to replenish his stone supply) was created when Father called down that beam of energy from the sky. Since that scene was cut from this episode, where the hell did the hole come from?
EveningAlchemist
The effect of the silence at the beginning was staggering! When the FMAB logo came in without the OP, it was definitely "serious business"! The special effects stuff like Father's sun powers, and the soul tornado were really stood out, and I'm glad they made them look so cool! I'm too ADHD too really care about the pacing being fast, but it was like this in the manga too, so I can respect it.

Can I just have a moment to say - God Father is freaking hot animated! - there I'm done now... laugh.gif Actually I'm kind of glad his voice is like that, because it still makes him seem distorted and dark and almost... demonic?

And Bradley is a total honest bad arse until the end. You gotta respect him for that a little bit! I loved LanFan's face when she was looking down at Bradley. I also loved the little Royai gesture when Hawkeye reached out to Roy. wub.gif

Ed finally gets an epic scene with "Battle Scherzo" for music! He deserved it for taking out Pride like that. It was more than just brute force he used - he used his learned knowledge of the human soul and philosopher's stones. I love FMA for that!
Vlyse
QUOTE (AXavierB @ Jun 13 2010, 06:21 PM) *
Hmm, I just ran into some fridge logic. In the manga, that giant gaping hole in the Central Command building (the one Father escapes through to replenish his stone supply) was created when Father called down that beam of energy from the sky. Since that scene was cut from this episode, where the hell did the hole come from?

Greedling's disappearance is another one. I didn't see him until he tried to attack Father.

Actually, that hole came from the purple ball attack and Hohenheim tossed it up, I think.
deet-tastic
Yeah, the hole was caused by Hoho's deflect of the purple ball of energy and death. He shot it upwards and it went through all the floors.
AXavierB
Speaking of that purple ball, I'm just gonna assume it was plasma since I refuse to acknowledge the existence of Pure Energy in this series. tongue.gif[/pedant]
Vagrant
Notes:

Nice way of doing intro, shame about when the song kicks in later.

Weird changes in all the fights and stupidly cut lines...

Although it's true to the manga - Bradley's hair changing colour and transmutation rot on his face is questionable considering the use of his body later. :\

Weird that they cut out the explanation of Scar's brother learning about the missing Rentanjutsu and the 'full' explanation of what it all meant.

Did they replace the boiling oil with lava since way back to Greed's death in Brotherhood?

Nice music, but as people have said Kimblee didn't deserve the heroic music.

Art and animation was pretty hot. Although Father's pecs looked weird to me and Winry looked like a different person - she seemed older in the last episode too. Odd.

Shame they didn't do that one panel of Ed's clenched fist in Pride's disintegrating head. (I'm still not sure I understand what Ed even did there)

Next week's art looks disappointing, a shame considering the importance of what happens...
And THREE more episodes?! How are they even going to do that?
AXavierB
Yeah, I'm afraid the art and animation might suck next week because they probably blew their whole budget making this episode look amazing.
cherry-chan. :D
Although it did seem a bit fast, I'm very happy with this episode! The animation was great, in my opinion. And I loved how they didn't show the OP. Like what some of you said, it's some "serious business" going on, without the OP, lol.

Sad that they took out Hoho's moment there, but I did like how Ed and Al were behind Hoho and all that, supporting him. XD
The little Royai moment, ftw. :3

Kimblee was cool; didn't notice the music at first, but now that you mentioned it was "Fanfare for the Brave"... ehh... that is kinda weird. XD

Overall I'm pleased with the episode. Three episodes left! I hope they don't rush it anymore, and keep up (or even exceed) the good quality. (But I think they blew up their budget for this one, lol. XD)
Vicious74
I don't really care that they sped through Father's all powerful rampage as God. It was completely meaningless anyway so might as well get it over with even quicker and get to the truly good stuff.
Tombow
<Program Note>

Edited the post with Death Note spoiler content & added the proper warning, and took out off-topic posts for that discussion which also contained Harry Potter spoiler. smile.gif
Bag of Magic Food
QUOTE (deet-tastic @ Jun 13 2010, 03:18 PM) *
I did do a double take "wtf" when it played the TRIUMPHANT HERO RETURNS music with Kimblee. It's like, "Hey BONES, this guy is a psycopathic killer, who delights in the screams of tormented souls, Remember? Don't give him hero music, give him some -yo suckas, i'm back- music. Thank you"

Huh, good point, why couldn't they have used the Psycho Strings that Greed got in the previous episode?
AXavierB
What bothers me in that scene is merely that if Pride hadn't made the convenient mistake of eating Kimblee, he would've easily taken Ed over.
deet-tastic
^ That's what Pride gets. He was being Pridefull in only thinking of himself and what would make him stronger, it all came back to bite him in the butt.

Rai no Renkinjutsushi
There are a lot of people here panning the use of the BGM for Kimblee's appearance .
Maybe some of them consider him as a hero in that moment, so it could be proven that there is no ultimate evil/purity. Even (chapter 107 spoiler ->) Arakawa drew his arm stretching out, while holding his hat, in the 2-3 page of the 107th chapter. But I have to agree with Bag of Magic Food on the "Psycho Strings", or something like "Next Chapter" or "Battle Scherzo" or something like that.
As for Fathers voice, it would have been nice that they used Hoho's younger voice (Slave No.#23), but what the hey. I still understand why they've kept it.
AXavierB
That's what Pride gets. He was being Pridefull in only thinking of himself and what would make him stronger, it all came back to bite him in the butt.

Oh, he definitely deserved it. What I meant was that it bugged me how Ed only won thanks to sheer luck.
deet-tastic
Just realized something funny while re-watching 61.
What is dear old Adult Swim going to do without an opening to cut for more commercial time? Leave out the ending all together?
FMAobsessed
Wow reading chapter 106 was intense, but the anime was just as intense.

I liked how the anime and the manga showed Wrath aging when he was about to die.
I also liked how Scar's brother, a character without a name and who was dead at the beginning of the series was the one that helped save the souls of Amestris.
I always wondered how Pride stayed alive after Ed defeated him and he reverted back to his true form.
Oh Kimblee, you really are that insane!
AXavierB
Same way Envy stayed alive after his philosopher's stone was depleted. I guess the implication is that homunculi have tiny fetus forms in their containers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.