Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 108, The Final Chapter "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga > FMA Manga Spoiler Zone
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Trakonda
QUOTE (Ibiralian @ Jun 8 2010, 04:42 AM) *
about a kiss... I don't know, but must we assume there was some kind of confession before the proposal?? Or did Ed just jumped from friends to wife all of the sudden? xD ahh I'm putting WAY too much thought into the shipping part xD

Haha, that's exactly what was I've been thinking too 8'D I constantly have this feeling that they have talked about it earlier already. I mean, who on earth marries someone right after the first love confession? Well, in case of Win and Ed it might work, but ehh.

Besides, the last page with Ed walking in the train just somehow gives me feeling that there has been a longer timespan between this and Father-defeat. I mean, look at him! He looks so incredibly tall and.. adult-like O_o He didn't look quite like that in the earlier pages we saw. Plus Al looks quite normal-weighted too, that kind of change can't happen in just a few weeks.

..(or then it's simply the ponytail and new clothes that are tricking me. Who knows 8''D)

Well whatever the rest of the chapter contains, I'm really happy of all the EdWin luff we've got right now. If that's all of it, I won't complain. But.. naturally, more is always welcome! XD

Kasumisty
Wow, haven't been there for long enough to completely lost track. I think I'll post more conherent thoughts after full RAW comes out.

Surprisingly, I found Ed's proposal to Winry cute and not too disturbing. They hugged, aww

Ed crying in front of Hoho made me squeel. I don't squeel. I've been waiting for this through whole manga. And I must admit, I don't understand the word they're saying here, I cried. I don't cry as well much XD

While I don't like that there is a completely happy ending, I guess it can't be helped. Almost everyone deserved it.

Also: Sorry that I wouldn't be able to participate in bringing scans, as always, but my internet connection has been really unstable lately.
Seeker of Truth
QUOTE (Trakonda @ Jun 7 2010, 11:17 PM) *
Besides, the last page with Ed walking in the train just somehow gives me feeling that there has been a longer timespan between this and Father-defeat.
If note is correct, at least two years.
Trakonda
QUOTE (Seeker of Truth @ Jun 8 2010, 09:26 AM) *
QUOTE (Trakonda @ Jun 7 2010, 11:17 PM) *
Besides, the last page with Ed walking in the train just somehow gives me feeling that there has been a longer timespan between this and Father-defeat.
If note is correct, at least two years.

Ah, that would make sense smile.gif
Edward Cardinal Elric
This is all well and good, but what we really need is a translation of the pages involving Father's demise, the gate of alchemy, and the amorphous "Truth" character. I have some personal theories about what is transpiring in these panels, but a good version of the text is needed to properly understand the context of what is taking place.
_Jelly
Looked at a few of the pages that are up. Kind of disapointed in the lack of physical affection between Ed and Winry. He proposed and only got a hug? Jibbed. But I guess that's Arakawa's style, and if they start making out on the ground, things would start to look a little sus tongue.gif

I'm just a bit iffy about how everyone still looks the same as they did 2 years ago. Except for Riza I guess. Same facial features, same hair style. Even Ed's kept his hair long =\ And Mei's face. What? Hmm, I'm still waiting for Royai stuff though.

And I forgot how handsome human Al is. Al > Ed

QUOTE (Edward Cardinal Elric @ Jun 8 2010, 04:53 PM) *
This is all well and good, but what we really need is a translation of the pages involving Father's demise, the gate of alchemy, and the amorphous "Truth" character. I have some personal theories about what is transpiring in these panels, but a good version of the text is needed to properly understand the context of what is taking place.

Yeah that'll probably happen when the whole raw is out and when scanlation groups get on it. Cant really ask for that now, it's a bit early and few people we have that can translate are often busy.
GS4Life
Oooohhhh wow it's been over 6 years now since I 1st discovered the Full Metal Alchemist Anime and Manga. I was 14 then and am 20 now. Hard to believe it's actually over now after all this time.
Hagaren_4ever
Al with his body back AAAAHH! Mei crying over him was adorable and WOW wasn't expecting Sig to get that much of a reaction. xD

Al's expression when Hohenheim shook his hand was pricless. Love it.

I was never a huge Hoho fan. I liked him, but I knew from the beginning he was gonna die, so I never got attached. I'm happy he got his version of a happy ending. Hoho and Trisha's grave next to eachother=aww.

It looks like Ed still has to deal with an automail leg, though. :(

Awww... poor Royai fans. lol Well, I'm a fan of Royai too, but I know how you guys get into it. I'm sure it's time will come.

I think that there's no way that's IT for Ed and Winry. I think there was a lot more before the proposal, 'cause I mean DANG. Friends to spouses? No. I think there was a confession before-hand. Somewhere in there with the earrings (and apple pie). I think it's safe to assume that they are boyfriend/girlfriend (of a few months/years) before the train scene.

I really wanna know what Al was saying to Gracia and Elicia and the Chimera there. Elicia's gotten older! Still adorable. He said SOMETHIN that was serious buisness.

Do NOT regret looking at the spoilers. Not one bit. xD
angelstar2408
^Hagaren 4ever: Well.... I DO regret it now... I really feel awful about the Royai part.... I'm so.... SAD. It's even Royai week and this is all we get... that's even an understatement because we didn't get any... (Sorry Hiromu-sensei if I'm complaining!) *sigh*

Anyway... I'm happy about the ending if you disregard the Royai part (Or rather the lack of it). I'm glad to see things worked out after all for the Elrics. I'm also happy about the Edwin part especially.... smile.gif

All in all, I'm "happy" about it... (Grr... this feels so forced!) ....Oh well we get what we deserve I guess.... Better get used to it. Hmmm..... *sigh*
_Jelly
But all the pages arent out yet? Apparnelty we have 60 something pages, and werent there meant to be 100+ pages? SO DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP GUYS! I betcha whoever's throwing these pages around is keeping the Royai ones to themselves just for fun... Yeaaaaaaaah now that's what I call torturing skills.
Kaiko
Although I'm not a huge fan of EdWin at all, their ending scene was super super sweet (I guess they're pretty cute afterall). smile.gif I think...all I need, is for Royai to finally get some closure and be canon, and I'll be a happy girl!
Causmicfire
^Yep, that's what I'm telling myself.
Kaiko
QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Jun 8 2010, 05:59 AM) *
^Yep, that's what I'm telling myself.

Yeah I mean...it would be really sad for Arakawa to have put so many scenes between Roy and Riza throughout these last 7 years and build up their relationship and then just go "POOF. Oh they're still in the military, THE END". xD I think I'd be kind of bitter if that's how it'll end for them.
Winry Rockbell~
QUOTE (_Jelly @ Jun 8 2010, 05:39 AM) *
But all the pages arent out yet? Apparnelty we have 60 something pages, and werent there meant to be 100+ pages? SO DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP GUYS! I betcha whoever's throwing these pages around is keeping the Royai ones to themselves just for fun... Yeaaaaaaaah now that's what I call torturing skills.

150 pages, actually. So we currently have around 70 pages, so subtract that from 150 and we get 80 more pages. Excuse me if I am wrong.
BirdieNumNum
QUOTE (Winry Rockbell~ @ Jun 8 2010, 10:36 PM) *
150 pages, actually. So we currently have around 70 pages, so subtract that from 150 and we get 80 more pages. Excuse me if I am wrong.

I thought the 150 pages thing was just a rumour, not fact. Unless I've missed something... unsure.gif

I too, am anxious to see some sort of Roy/Riza closure this chapter. The fact that we've had nothing in the spoiler pages is only making it worse. I know I'm probably worrying over nothing, but still... it would be nice to have something in the spoilers.

Argh, I knew I shouldn't have looked at the spoilers. Now I'm going crazy wanting to know what's in the rest of the chapter!
NightMistress
QUOTE (Winry Rockbell~ @ Jun 8 2010, 09:06 AM) *
QUOTE (_Jelly @ Jun 8 2010, 05:39 AM) *

I thought they said it'd be 150 too, but apparently they made it 113 so says the spoiler provider. dry.gif
Kaiko
QUOTE (BirdieNumNum @ Jun 8 2010, 06:15 AM) *
I too, am anxious to see some sort of Roy/Riza closure this chapter. The fact that we've had nothing in the spoiler pages is only making it worse. I know I'm probably worrying over nothing, but still... it would be nice to have something in the spoilers.

Argh, I knew I shouldn't have looked at the spoilers. Now I'm going crazy wanting to know what's in the rest of the chapter!

That...actually sums up how I feel right now, better than my own words XD (and I'm the middle of finals too!)
BirdieNumNum
QUOTE (Kaiko @ Jun 8 2010, 10:35 PM) *
Yeah I mean...it would be really sad for Arakawa to have put so many scenes between Roy and Riza throughout these last 7 years and build up their relationship and then just go "POOF. Oh they're still in the military, THE END". xD I think I'd be kind of bitter if that's how it'll end for them.

I'm not going to lie, I'd be pretty disappointed if it ended that way for them. Nine years worth of growth and development, only for them to end up right back where they started. Although I guess it would ultimately depend on how Arakawa handles it.

I'm trying to stay positive and tell myself that there's still plenty more pages we haven't seen yet. It's such a shame that I'm going on like this, because I've really liked what I've seen with the rest of the chapter.
spectator
QUOTE (BirdieNumNum @ Jun 8 2010, 08:37 AM) *
QUOTE (Kaiko @ Jun 8 2010, 10:35 PM) *

I'm not going to lie, I'd be pretty disappointed if it ended that way for them. Nine years worth of growth and development, only for them to end up right back where they started. Although I guess it would ultimately depend on how Arakawa handles it.

I'm trying to stay positive and tell myself that there's still plenty more pages we haven't seen yet. It's such a shame that I'm going on like this, because I've really liked what I've seen with the rest of the chapter.

You know? That was exactly how I felt. First, I saw the Elrics family... Oh! So Cute! Then on top of their picture, is Riza and Roy at the military. Yeah, Riza cut her hair, and Roy recovered his sight. He's also a general too. Then... The end??? What??

Even if they won't be in a real relationship, there should be some scenes talking about it, very, very subtly.

Even the dog has puppies. laugh.gif I wonder if it's den or Black Hayate.
BirdieNumNum
QUOTE (spectator @ Jun 8 2010, 11:43 PM) *
Even the dog has puppies. laugh.gif I wonder if it's den or Black Hayate.

That's definitely Black Hayate's legs in the photo, not Den's. Even the dog has been getting some action it seems.
Hagaren_4ever
^LOL yeeeaah, the dogs got some business time in and Roy and Riza are still at the "Master/Subordinate" stage? I think at this point if Roy and Riza don't end up together I would start laughing. I'd be like "Hahahahaha! Ed lost his virginity before Roy did!" Sorry for my vulgar sense of humor, but the thought of that made me laugh. xDDD
Lt. Misha Mustang
Lol but how do we know if Roy and Riza are virgins? xD they could have each had a one night stand.....with each other lol
Disasterpiece
i know one member on here would be DEVASTATED if there was no Royai
spectator
QUOTE (Lt. Misha Mustang @ Jun 8 2010, 10:05 AM) *
Lol but how do we know if Roy and Riza are virgins? xD they could have each had a one night stand.....with each other lol

Which is why WE DEMAND MORE SCENE FOR ROYAI! Just to find out! tongue.gif

Well, probably Hughes will find that out for us.
Hagaren_4ever
@ Lt. Misha Mustang lol nice. wink.gif

It's just widely assumed, though. "If it wasn't said (by Arakawa), it wasn't done", ya know? But, it's just that very concept that made me laugh. Not quite that I actually believe it. Just like RoyEd makes me laugh!
black~hayate
QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Jun 8 2010, 05:12 PM) *
i know one member on here would be DEVASTATED if there was no Royai

And that would be me!
Honestly, I would be so dissapointed...
There are still 50 pages (if it's ~120 pages) or 80 pages (if it's 150 pages) left, so I really hope and pray and whatever, that we get some serious Royai.
I mean, even the dog got a pairing!
Who's the mother, I'm wondering...
And nooo, DenXHayate, I don't ship that. Den is too old. And Hayate's supposed to be a guy, if I'm not wrong.
BirdieNumNum
I think someone said somewhere that the chapter is around 115 pages, so that leaves around 40ish pages that we haven't seen yet. Still a whole "normal" chapter worth of material! I'm hoping that some of those pages will have some sort of interaction between Roy and Riza.

Age is irrelevant if you're a dog. Hayate is male, yes, but Den is female.
spectator
Way to go, Black Hayate! You became a father much earlier than your daddy! (Roy)

OMG! If there really aren't any, I can only say... Roy! You are an idiot! Forget about Ishaval and get married already! laugh.gif
black~hayate
QUOTE (BirdieNumNum @ Jun 8 2010, 05:26 PM) *
yes, but Den is female.

Sorry if it's offtopic, but... is that confirmed? xD
AzzieMusical
So my thoughts so far!

Meh at the EdWin. I thought it was actually kinda cute the way it was done, and I'm glad it wasn't shoved down our throats *cough*Brotherhood*cough*. I still don't like the pairing, and I'm kinda bugged that they were the only ones to be shown getting married and having kids at the end of it all. Especially when out of all the pairings, they had the most hints through the series already.

And psh at you EdWin fans for wanting more. The rest of us are waiting for SOME confirmation on our 'ships, you clearly got the best ending for them.

So far, I like the ending on the whole. I kinda wish she hadn't added the photo montage at the end, it just reminds me far too much of the end of Harry Potter. Other than that, the ending seems pretty open; as long as you're not Ed or Winry, you're not cemented into anything really.

Still waiting to see if there's anything on Royai or AlMei. Especially the latter, since we got next to NONE during the entire series, and it would be SO annoying if they were paired for the sake of pairing the spares.

As far as an ending goes, I liked it. I think it was the best one Arakawa could have gone for, when it was all said and done.
gretchen8642
QUOTE (black~hayate @ Jun 8 2010, 11:45 AM) *
yes, but Den is female.

Confirmed in one of the perfect guidebooks by Arakawa, yeah.
spectator
QUOTE (gretchen8642 @ Jun 8 2010, 10:50 AM) *
QUOTE (black~hayate @ Jun 8 2010, 11:45 AM) *
yes, but Den is female.

Confirmed in one of the perfect guidebooks by Arakawa, yeah.

ohmy.gif huh.gif

Now I'm shock! Never knew that.
black~hayate
I honestly don't want DenXHayate puppies.
I want HayateXSpoilerdog puppies! Remember the spoiler dog? That's when all people believed that the dog on one of the preview pages was black Hayate, but it was just some random dog.
spectator
QUOTE (black~hayate @ Jun 8 2010, 11:03 AM) *
I honestly don't want DenXHayate puppies.
I want HayateXSpoilerdog puppies! Remember the spoiler dog? That's when all people believed that the dog on one of the preview pages was black Hayate, but it was just some random dog.

laugh.gif

yeah, we can guess any dog with black and white coat that we want.

So, is it official? Black Hayate owned.
Hagaren_4ever
I was surprised when i read Den was a girl in the Guidbook, but yeah, it's true! xD

And as for EdxWin fans wanting more, I think it's not that we want MORE, (God knows we're not spoiled) it's just that the ending seems so... random. huh.gif I mean, I thought Ed was still in the "What!? No! Of course I don't love her!!!" phase. And now it's all about proposing? Just kinda unexpected. Anyway, it's because we expecting apple pie and earring returned, and I suspect they will be when the whole chapter comes out.

I also still want my 520 cenz promise!
AzzieMusical
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jun 8 2010, 05:10 PM) *
I was surprised when i read Den was a girl in the Guidbook, but yeah, it's true! xD

And as for EdxWin fans wanting more, I think it's not that we want MORE, (God knows we're not spoiled) it's just that the ending seems so... random. huh.gif I mean, I thought Ed was still in the "What!? No! Of course I don't love her!!!" phase. And now it's all about proposing? Just kinda unexpected. Anyway, it's because we expecting apple pie and earring returned, and I suspect they will be when the whole chapter comes out.

I also still want my 520 cenz promise!

Two years has passed and all, and Arakawa can't exactly fit EVERY single little thing into the chapter. There's a lot of ends to tie up, it's not possible for them all to happen. EdWin have already had a lot of pages dedicated to them, I'll be surprised and disappointed if they get yet more when the other pairings and characters are still lacking. We know they end up happily married with kids, we don't know anything about anyone else, so y'know, be happy with that biggrin.gif

Plus, just because it's not in the chapter, doesn't mean it happened. Winry has her earrings back, which means Ed had to have given them back to her.

.. and as for apple pie, Al better get his! All he ever wanted was that apple pie. I hope we get more scenes with him, y'know, adjusting to being in his body again.
Tombow
QUOTE (AzzieMusical @ Jun 8 2010, 12:19 PM) *
.. and as for apple pie, Al better get his! All he ever wanted was that apple pie. I hope we get more scenes with him, y'know, adjusting to being in his body again.

Yes he does. The part where Ed is working on the roof of Pinako's house, Al comes over to get Ed because Winry baked an apple pie.
(I'll post the translations for that part later. ^^)
AzzieMusical
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 8 2010, 05:30 PM) *
QUOTE (AzzieMusical @ Jun 8 2010, 12:19 PM) *

Yes he does. The part where Ed is working on the roof of Pinako's house, Al comes over to get Ed because Winry baked an apple pie.

Yay! Thank you for that biggrin.gif
Kyelinn
QUOTE (AzzieMusical @ Jun 8 2010, 10:46 AM) *
So my thoughts so far!

Meh at the EdWin. I thought it was actually kinda cute the way it was done, and I'm glad it wasn't shoved down our throats *cough*Brotherhood*cough*. I still don't like the pairing, and I'm kinda bugged that they were the only ones to be shown getting married and having kids at the end of it all. Especially when out of all the pairings, they had the most hints through the series already.

And psh at you EdWin fans for wanting more. The rest of us are waiting for SOME confirmation on our 'ships, you clearly got the best ending for them.

I'm sorry, but what? Is there some reason why you're being childish about an EdxWin confirmation at the ending as well as at us EdxWin fans for maybe wanting to see a little more? You don't have to be so outspoken about us wanting to see Ed return her earrings to her... (since it had shown Winry giving them to him and he also dug her earrings out of his pocket in another chapter). The proposal did seem really random to us and we'd like to see something that maybe led to that proposal. That is all. We're not asking for copious amounts of fluff here, just some sort of link to the proposal.
Chiyo
I for one thought that proposal couldn't have been more "Edward" like. I'm happy with it, especially how Winry reacts.
Kaiko
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Jun 8 2010, 10:33 AM) *
I for one thought that proposal couldn't have been more "Edward" like. I'm happy with it, especially how Winry reacts.

Agree. Ed's the kind of character that tries to be subtle about it and blends his own skills into the message he's trying to get across. I said before, but yeah, one of the sweetest ways to propose ever (in manga/anime and in real life haha)!

Oh and another thing I thought was kinda...cute of Arakawa to do: the fact that Ed grew....a LOT. Hmm makes him more attractive than he already is, I guess?
AzzieMusical
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Jun 8 2010, 06:26 PM) *
QUOTE (AzzieMusical @ Jun 8 2010, 10:46 AM) *
So my thoughts so far!

I'm sorry, but what? Is there some reason why you're being childish about an EdxWin confirmation at the ending as well as at us EdxWin fans for maybe wanting to see a little more? You don't have to be so outspoken about us wanting to see Ed return her earrings to her... (since it had shown Winry giving them to him and he also dug her earrings out of his pocket in another chapter). The proposal did seem really random to us and we'd like to see something that maybe led to that proposal. That is all. We're not asking for copious amounts of fluff here, just some sort of link to the proposal.

Huh? Why am I being childish? I'm just saying that you've got a LOT of content for your ship in this final chapter, and other people have had none. Yes, while I can see why it'd be nice for you to have the little details, remember that several other fans are disappointed and still waiting for their favourite characters or ships to have their time in the limelight.

Ed and Winry got such a happy ending with marriage and kids, they got a cute proposal scene. Roy and Riza? Nothing so far. Al and Mei? A hug and a mere hint that they might at least hang out in the future.

There's still content missing, so there's every chance that you could get those little details still. Sorry if it came across as being offensive, all I'm trying to say is be happy with what you've got; a lot of fans are disappointed that their ship didn't happen, or that it didn't get the spotlight Ed and Winry got.
Kyelinn
How do you even know if their ship happened or not? This isn't the whole bloody chapter. Stop jumping to conclusions and actually wait for the chapter to come out... Also, this story is titled Fullmetal Alchemist. Edward is the Fullmetal Alchemist and this is his story...whether we like that or not. I'm not saying the other characters aren't important, because they are, but obviously Ed would get most of the spotlight because he's the main character of the story.
AzzieMusical
The missing pages seem to revolve around the fight with Father, but you're right, there's every chance that they could have some content. There's apparently a page missing from the EdWin proposal scene, the last time I checked.

Calm down, okay? I'm not trying to turn this into a fight, I was just explaining why I thought it was a little rich of the fans who have a hugely confirmed pairing to ask for more when others are still waiting for even a hint of theirs. It's unlikely any other pairings are going to get an ending like theirs, or it would have been shown in the photo montage.
Cece
Wasn't AlMei already implied in the last picture? I kinda thought the last picture was a married/couple/family picture. I don't think Mei would be there if she wasn't apart of the new Elric family.
AzzieMusical
QUOTE (Cece @ Jun 8 2010, 08:11 PM) *
Wasn't AlMei already implied in the last picture? I kinda thought the last picture was a married/couple/family picture. I don't think Mei would be there if she wasn't apart of the new Elric family.

That's what I mean, I'd like to see why she's there. A picture tells us AlMei fans nothing. Is Mei just visiting? We haven't yet seen any other scenes where she's just hanging around Resembool. Are she and Al romantically linked? Are they married? I'd love them to get at least half of the details Ed and Winry got, especially since AlMei was one of the more overlooked 'ships during the manga due to poor Al being in the armour.
Cece
QUOTE (AzzieMusical @ Jun 8 2010, 03:14 PM) *

That's what I mean, I'd like to see why she's there. A picture tells us AlMei fans nothing. Is Mei just visiting? We haven't yet seen any other scenes where she's just hanging around Resembool. Are she and Al romantically linked? Are they married? I'd love them to get at least half of the details Ed and Winry got, especially since AlMei was one of the more overlooked 'ships during the manga due to poor Al being in the armour.

I'm a big AlMei fan too! My interpretation is that they are in a relationship. How could they not be? Seriously Al hasn't had so much as a smidge of evidence (in the manga) of him hooking up with any other girl then Mei. I'm worried about RoyAi however, they MUST become cannon.
AzzieMusical
QUOTE (Cece @ Jun 8 2010, 08:19 PM) *
QUOTE (AzzieMusical @ Jun 8 2010, 03:14 PM) *

I'm a big AlMei fan too! My interpretation is that they are in a relationship. How could they not be? Seriously Al hasn't had so much as a smidge of evidence (in the manga) of him hooking up with any other girl then Mei.

I'd have thought they were given the fact they were chillaxin' together for the photo, but I'd like to see even just a single panel that confirms it. Even if he just takes her hand, or gives her a look, or something! biggrin.gif I was hoping that the last chapter would show Mei helping Al's recovery, but it's not looking likely. But at least there's potential there!

Ahh, it'd have been cute (maybe slightly disturbing given how young Mei is) if Arakawa showed them with a kid too.

And you're right, I'm really surprised Royai hasn't had anything yet. I thought they'd be right in there behind EdWin.
Cece
QUOTE (AzzieMusical @ Jun 8 2010, 03:22 PM) *
....Ahh, it'd have been cute (maybe slightly disturbing given how young Mei is) if Arakawa showed them with a kid too.

She's not that young she's just small...We went over this before on a seperate thread she's at least 12 because she's hit puberty and it takes years to develop the skills she has. Al's what 15? That's not a bad difference in age plus they are older in the picture so they age gap probably doesn't matter at that point.
Tombow
<Reminder>

Ok guys, I know this is THE last chapter, and our emotions tend to get high discussing about this chapter, it seems, so...may I remind you all that...

First and the foremost, as everyone is saying, we still haven't seen ALL the pages of chapter 108 raw. We only saw part of these pages. Let's not all jump to hasty conclusions about the chapter and the series BEFORE we have read the whole chapter, right?

And also, may I remind you to be all CIVIL to each other on our board, please. Just remind you guys that we ask our members not to engage in name calling of other FMA fans on our board. You all know that, right? So, let's keep practicing being civil to each other on our board. Please. ^^

...Also, since I'm already making a reminder post... it's a minor stuff but since we've seen lots of them lately... please try not to make Quote Pyramid (quote in quote in quote in quote in ... you get the picture ^^) If you're including quote(s) on your post, please be kind to readers of your post and make sure to TRIM that quote(s) and include only the part of that quote(s) your comment is directly referring/replying to.
Thank you!! biggrin.gif

By the way, personally, I thought that proposal was right-on with Ed's character I know of so far. biggrin.gif But yeah, I really have to wait to see the whole chapter!! And, I 'm an AlxMei fan also, and I like that pic, too, whatever it's implying/not implying. ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.