Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 108, The Final Chapter "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga > FMA Manga Spoiler Zone
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
edxwinryfan
AHHHH IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! Ed and Winry are hugging I only wish I knew what they were saying though, it better be "I love you"!! wub.gif biggrin.gif
NightMistress
^See the other thread!!

It sounds like he's proposed POTENTIAL EDWIN PROPOSAL IS MAJOR OVERLOAD stretcher.gif
Levive
@Edxwinryfan ->
I can't read everything, but I think it's something in shape of:

Ed: Equivalent Exchange! I'll give half of my life to you, and you'll give me half of yours!
Winry: The law of equivalent exchange is really stupid...
Ed: What did say?!?!
Winry: Fool! Don't say half, I'll give you all of it!

So, in my opinion it's something better than traditional way of saying it. That's Arakawa-sensei for you! Sorry, if I made any mistakes. I am a novice ^___^''
Alice in Nothingtown
QUOTE (Levive @ Jun 7 2010, 10:08 PM) *
@Edxwinryfan ->

Ed: Equivalent Exchange! I'll give half of my life to you, and you'll give me half of yours!

So, in my opinion it's something better than traditional way of saying it. That's Arakawa-sensei for you! Sorry, if I made any mistakes. I am a novice ^___^''

awww that's so cute ^___^
jacksparrow589
Levive--I'm pretty sure I just died of an overdose of cuteness. Thank you for the translation!

Jeez, if the rest of the chapter makes me feel so strongly, I really will be dead by the end of it! I should probably hold off until after finals... at least, my Physics final... Nahhhhh...
thunderbreak
return after a long busy period :

i feel something of a down -yeah that's probably i'm a greed fan so i rather want him to stay but well.....
for riza and roy,i'll wait until other spoilers are out.
havoc-really funnny here,he's doing rehabilitation with breda as watch dog
what's yoki wearing eh?ooh a cricus costume...
i wonder who becomes fuhrer...
tigerchic121
QUOTE (Levive @ Jun 7 2010, 03:08 PM) *
@Edxwinryfan ->

*faints*

Alright now Ed can be really, really thick especially when it comes to being emotional and such, but that is SUPER CUTE. Just thinking about it makes me all giggly which I don't generally do. BAAAHHHH, it's so great! Now I wonder what else they'll say...
Alchemical
... I'm... I've gone and spoiled myself, cried a little, and now I'm speechless. I don't really know what to say...

I'm not so sure I like the EdWin (don't flame me, please) and the ending isn't quite what I expected, but... It's beautiful regardless.

A ton of things I'm curious about. Can't wait for a total and complete translation.
allykatty1
OMG, I'm spazzing out again!!! biggrin.gif I seriously need to go out for an intense jog with my iPod blasting FMA music after posting this or I might start climbing the walls of my house, LOL!!! XD Suddenly the space I'm in seems far too small...

I understand enough Japanese that I was able to make out "you really are a fool," "half of your ___," "don't" and some other bits and pieces, but with that better translation it all makes sense now! Now I feel silly for not being able to quite piece it together on my own, despite the blurriness of the furigana, haha! It's so perfect and Arakawa-ish - she really has a gift for dialogue furthering characterization - every word is multi-layered. I never would have guessed at such an exchange and yet it seems so OBVIOUS now. I've felt that way about a lot of the plot details in this series over the years. It's really like the story exists out there in some other universe and she's just tapping into it for us.

So we not only get the future marriage/kids pic and a present-time hug, but the dialogue between them actually includes a PROPOSAL (and in such a perfect Ed-like fashion)?! I never thought we'd get to see it! I was hoping for some sort of confession, but the actual proposal?! Minus engagement ring, but still... *melts into a little pile of goo*

OK... on a slightly less sugary note, anyone remember a poster from waaaay back (don't remember which chapter) within the story that advertised "Yoki's Circus"? I think it was in Rush Valley. So I don't know if he joined the chimeras necessarily - more like he went back to the circus and they went with him, lol! XD Cute.
zonkiethegreat
WOW Thats some serious EdWin right there!!! I can't wait to read it ALL!!! GGAAHH!!!
Qashqai
QUOTE (allykatty1 @ Jun 7 2010, 11:12 PM) *

OK... on a slightly less sugary note, anyone remember a poster from waaaay back (don't remember which chapter) within the story that advertised "Yoki's Circus"? I think it was in Rush Valley. So I don't know if he joined the chimeras necessarily - more like he went back to the circus and they went with him, lol! XD Cute.

I remember this! I'm pretty sure it was when Havoc was giving information to Falman while Barry was at his place.
The whole idea of circus with chimeras is great XD
allykatty1
Alright now Ed can be really, really thick especially when it comes to being emotional and such, but that is SUPER CUTE. Just thinking about it makes me all giggly which I don't generally do. BAAAHHHH, it's so great! Now I wonder what else they'll say...

Ha, I second you on that! Despite all the flailing and squealing and spazzing I've been engaged in over EdWin for the past half-day, I actually am not really that kind of person either! I'm really not your typical girly romance fan... I generally don't read shojo, don't like The Notebook - hell, I rarely even have crushes and I tend to be pretty cynical towards girls who are boy-crazy or overdependent or into chick flicks or WHAT-HAVE-YOU, lol! There are many other better things to do with my time and attention.

But something about EdWin just really GETS me. I guess partly because they're not played out like your typical romance. They're both such strong characters in their own right with their own goals and interests and yet they've grown up and grown into each other so well. The "childhood friend" factor aside, there's very little that's cliched about them. The romance in FMA comes across as a side plot, but ultimately love and family is what this series is all about, isn't it?

That is why I am so happy to see them so thoroughly "together" in the end. Because I think they are one of the biggest affirmations of the main underlying themes of FMA. happy.gif
_Jelly
Sorry to be a pain but I just woke up and is there a RAW file somewhere? I got school in like 10 minutes, wanna shove it on my iPod so I can read it at school, or is it all in seperate image files?
Vlyse
^
I don't think there's a raw file yet. Just image links not in order.
zonkiethegreat
So....is Mrs. Bradley, Mrs. Grumman NOW??? LOL
Tombow
QUOTE (zonkiethegreat @ Jun 7 2010, 06:01 PM) *

No. He was just visiting, and checking up on Selim.

Regarding Ed and Winry:
Longer version of Ed and Winry's conversation at the train station is being translated here (scroll down).
tinlunlau
Oh boy! The end is finally here!
Can't wait to read it. Better not disappoint!
NightMistress
Okay, it looks like Ed's proposal is the very last page of story. After that we see snapshots of everyone in the future. I can tell because on this scan:

http://hksora.com/images/1275888155.jpg

You can see in the white space that there is a tracing of Winry. That's sweet that it ends with them <3
Winry Rockbell~
Just came back from school to MORE spoilers? YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!
Ooooh, Ed and Winry hugged? How sweet! And I love his cute little "proposal." Especially Winry having to lean against the train after it XD. Gosh, Hiromu drew her so beautifully~ I'm SO happy that Edwin came true! I got a good workout by jumping around, screaming in joy. XDD An Al! He finally got his body back! Lil' bud! *glomps him* He and Mei seem to be getting it on, as well.

Anyways, little Selim is so cute! I'm happy that Mrs. Bradley got a happy ending with her son (although she's probably very upset over her husbando.)

Havoc's rehab is soooo great. Iunno, it just hit me really hard and made me smile.

Don't know too much on Roy, Riza, Scar etc, so I'll leave that for now.
zonkiethegreat
oops nvm.

and yes HAVOC's recovery made me smile! biggrin.gif
Trakonda
Thank you so much for translations, Tombow! biggrin.gif

and my gosh, the picture page.. (sorry would have put the quotes on but it takes the spoiler tag away. But it's from Tombow's translation!)
"Caption, top right: Lessens learned or obtained without suffering pains or sacrifices are bound to have no significances to the one obtained those lessens,

Caption, bottom right: Because one can not obtain something without sacrificing something else in return.

Caption, top left: But, if one can overcome the pain of those sacrifices or sufferings and obtain the lessen,

Caption, bottom left: One can obtain a heart of a steal (fullmetal) that is invaluable."

That's just.. beautiful. Especially the last sentence ;_; Sums it all up perfectly. And what makes it even more awesome is that it's just like how the first chapter started.. and now with that last bit, the whole paragraph feels complete. I feel like crying now, seriously.

And Havoc's recovering made me smile too. biggrin.gif Way to go!
Qashqai
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 8 2010, 12:07 AM) *
Longer version of Ed and Winry's conversation at the train station is being translated here (scroll down).

Thanks!
Even though I'm meh at Ed/Winry, that scene was kinda adorable. I wish the manga had ended without three last pages, on this one when Winry's looking at his train leaving. That'd be awesome, but oh well. Can't do anything about that ;_;
B-By the way, can you translate those pages before the Ed/Winry conversation, those with Al next? *w* XDDD
Kitchan
YAYZ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

First off, Happy fan is happy for all the edwin parts. Also, I died awwwwwwing at Ed's manly tears.

Also, that picture where Win hugs Ed and Al. MY OT3 IS HAPPY. YAAAAAAAAAY.

Hell, this makes having to work for 8 hours today and having to work 8 hours tomorrow SO much better. biggrin.gif

Wait a minute, Ed got his arm back, but he still has his automail leg, right?
Seeker of Truth
ARGH!!!!!! I finally figured out what has be bugging me about the final issue. I have read too much FMA! Yes, really, because I can now tell when pages are done by the the "assistants" and not the nice Cow Lady herself (Al's visit with the Hughes family is a good example). tongue.gif Some issues it was obvious (the opening to issue 59 when Barry & 88 are shown in a time before they were made), sometimes it was subtle, like the issue where Roy was missing his alchemy symbol.

Of what we have seen, so far Greed's part is the only one I have "issues" as far as plot/story go. I can not wait to know what Al discusses with the Hughes family.

If all 27 FMA books are of roughly the same size, then they will just perfectly fit in the shelving I have the current releases on.
he03
QUOTE (zonkiethegreat @ Jun 8 2010, 08:01 AM) *

At first that's what I thought too...

But I'm glad that both Mrs. Bradley and human!Selim get their measure of happiness in the end.

The Ed/Win proposal scene is so very much them. And Alphonse is quite the young man.

I wonder if the scene with Olivier and Scar has him reveal his true name. 'Lieutenant Scar' of the Amestrian military doesn't sound too dashing, IMO.
biggrin.gif
Tombow
QUOTE (Qashqai @ Jun 7 2010, 06:58 PM) *
B-By the way, can you translate those pages before the Ed/Winry conversation, those with Al next? *w* XDDD

You're quite welcome, and I'll try to translate that part next...though right now I have to take a break. ^^

Meantime, I tried to make some sense into those fragmented scan links, and put them in as much in right order as I can think of, and posted the order here. (Warning, it's spoilerish, so if you don't want to be spoiled, please stay away from that page!!)

If anyone has access to where these are originally posted, or anyone has access to those scanned raw pages in the right order, could you double check the order of these scanned pages, and if some/any part is not in right order, could you point that out to me?
Also, if that list is missing any pages that are posted somewhere, please post the link to missing pages, so that when I come back from my break (I'm starved XD) I can get some more translations in. Thanks! smile.gif

Oh, and
QUOTE (he03 @ Jun 7 2010, 07:17 PM) *
I wonder if the scene with Olivier and Scar has him reveal his true name. biggrin.gif

No. ^^
Kitchan
Crap. Delete plz. Double posted.
BirdieNumNum
Well, I finally cracked and looked at the spoiler pics. I held out for a whole day, but this morning I couldn't stand it any more and just had to look. What can I say, I'm incredibly weak-willed when it comes to FMA spoilers. Epic fail on my part there. tongue.gif

Anyway a few thoughts on the pages we have: (I haven't gone back and read everyone's posts yet, so apologies if I say things that other people have already covered.)

-I bet the Edwin fans are happy right now. biggrin.gif I've always been pretty indifferent towards the pairing, but I have to admit, the scene between Ed and Winry at the train station was pretty cute. And I loved the group hug between Ed, Al and Winry.

-Unless I'm mistaken, it appears Grumman may be Fuhrer now?

-Scar's rockin' that ponytail. laugh.gif He also appears to be wearing a military uniform... interesting.

-Maybe it's just me, but I loled at the scenes of Mei being carted off back to Xing by Ling. laugh.gif

-So I guess Mustang isn't Fuhrer yet. Going by the insignia on his shoulder he appears to be some sort of General. And it looks like he might have his sight back too!

-Yay, Havoc in rehab. I guess Mustang gave him a kick in the arse and told him to hurry up and catch up to him.

-Hoho at Risembool = sad.gif

-There seems to be a distinct lack of Roy and Riza in the pics we have so far. I'm not expecting any sappy, lovey-dovey stuff, but some sort of interaction or acknowledgment between the two of them would be nice.

-But the thing that made me smile the most was the shot of the Hayate puppies. They look so cute and roly-poly. biggrin.gif
Vlyse
Thank you Tombow for the quick translations and everyone else that's contributed thus far. smile.gif

I'm still a little confused about Pride. So 2 years have passed from the climatic battle (?) and already he's gone from an abnormally small baby to normal "Selim" again. And that thing is still on his forehead. Hopefully we'll get a clearer shot of that in the anime.

Is all the "evil" in him gone or is he just acting innocent because he wants to be with his "mother"? Of course, I imagine he has no Philosopher's Stone and no shadow powers now, either.
jacksparrow589
(Spoiler tagged for safety.)

Vlyse--I can't read a lick of Japanese, so I'm not sure how Selim is speaking. I'm just going to guess based on what I can observe. His eyes--and his head in general--are HUGE. Children don't usually have those physical features unless the are very young--toddlers and babies, mostly. Perhaps Selim retained his knowledge and has amazingly advanced motor skills, but is now aging at least semi-normally? Also, note that his shirtsleeves are rolled up--they weren't before, so I'd bet that his shirt is too big for him now. He always seemed like he was a pretty tiny kid. Maybe Mrs. Bradley is trying to save money on clothing? tongue.gif (Now I'm REALLY getting into conjecture...)

As to him being "evil"--I think Pride was destroyed and a human shell was left. Although that would be rather interesting--that would mean Selim had a human base, and he was nearly embryonic when Ed destroyed him, assuming the philosopher's stone is really gone. (If it's not gone, Selim's still a homunculus. Why is he aging? I'm confused!)

Tombow--Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU very much for the translations! I look forward to more when you have the time, energy, and most importantly, the internet connectivity for them!

Some of my favorite bits:

--Greed and Ling... making peace, I guess? Teaming up?

--Ed crying

--Ed and Al returning from the Gate

--Ling holding Mei under his arm

--Hoho finally getting his wishes. (It made me sad to see him go, but that's what he wanted!)

--Ed, Al, and Winry glomp!

--Um, ScarxOlivier ftw? (Kidding, kidding! I do wonder what that's all about, though.)

--Ed's proposal and Winry's response

--The pictures page

One question: Where's Black Hayate in all of this? Do my eyes need to be checked?

Okay, two questions: Why's the Royai gone? (Or where has it gone to?)
Hyperthia
@Tombow-- Thank you so much for the translations!!

The EdWin scene was just... too cute for words! I wish there had been more, but I guess we fanficcers can just fill in the gaps. wink.gif Mmm... lemons.

I hope that there is some interaction between Roy and Riza. It looks like Hayate is getting more action than they are! ohmy.gif
Winry Chi
The EdoWin train scene was amazing, the translation made me giggle because it really seems perfect for him to mix science and love together. It very much reminded me of the time back in Rush Valley when the boys and Winry were at the house of Dominic's, and all Ed could think to say about a new life was "awesome." And of course thereafter he decided to make the connection to Alchemy and Science, yay for equivalent exchange + love? X3 "It's an occupational hazard."

The photo with AlxMei, EdxWinry plus BABIES was amazing. I love how in a way Hohenheim's picture of the Elrics he carried with him was a totally foreshadowing to his sons' lives. I'm pretty sure the kids are both EdxWin babies, keep in mind that Mei is much younger than Al, which makes me think that they'd wait a while longer than Ed and Winry did to have kiddos. Also, Winry and Trisha have overlapped each other several times in the series(being that they were the only primary love influences in Ed's life, love that varies I do mean), it is nice to see that the love Ed held for his mother, was transformed into a love of his own for Winry. Yay for Winry having Trisha-style hair? Heheh.. However, Riza and Winry were a bit of parallel characters also, would that mean she is also on a road (if not already there) to marrying Roy and having kids?

OMG. A Hagaren characters barbecue would be amazing.. just had a random image of them all bringing their kids and gosh... >w<

Its good to see that Havoc is in rehabilitation to strengthen his upper body strength still, good that he's taking care of himself.

Ooh Ooh, and I'm so so so so so glad that Alphonse finally was reunited soul+body, it's so good to see that he still aged well, and recovered from being underweight.

The EdAlWin glomp was beautiful!

Ed's such a happy looking Daddy! (and tall, he's like.. a whole head above Winry!)
I want to know what on earth is happening with the Olivier and Armstrong picture, that worries me, in a funny way, hahah.

Hiromu Arakawa, this was a fantastic ride of a manga, that inspired so many fans, all the years us fans spent waiting to see if the Elrics (and all other characters) would spend a life in happiness! Thank you. The Cow is holy, a holy cow! X3
LooneyLolita
QUOTE (Hyperthia @ Jun 7 2010, 05:05 PM) *
@Tombow-- Thank you so much for the translations!!

The EdWin scene was just... too cute for words! I wish there had been more, but I guess we fanficcers can just fill in the gaps. wink.gif Mmm... lemons.

I hope that there is some interaction between Roy and Riza. It looks like Hayate is getting more action than they are! ohmy.gif

Plzzz do some Ed/Win Lemons, I chould not mind at all ;D <33

This was beyond awesome!! The Ed/win train station moment was so well done!! Oh damn, what a great ending! I was so worry, that it chould be a sad ending. But this is perfcet!! <33

Thank you Arakawa! You are truely my fav mangaka and my icon! Thank you for a wonderful trip! Gonna miss it so bad.. *cries* ;A; <33
Seeker of Truth
QUOTE (Winry Chi @ Jun 7 2010, 05:10 PM) *
OMG. A Hagaren characters barbecue would be amazing.. just had a random image of them all bringing their kids and gosh... >w<
I do not have time to find it, but there is such a pic, had all the known characters at the time, dead or alive.
Gimpyhair
What I hate the most is how Bones spoiled us with the last opening: come on, the new Elric house with the green roof? How is that not a spoiler? This alone revealed the ending: the Elrics, or at least one of them, living happily ever after. The same goes with Winry watching a sleeping Ed: while we haven't seen this scene (yet?) in the preview pages, it clearly shows that Ed would survive the end and probably ends up with Winry (but this isn't really a big surprise) . While I'm happy for EdWin fan and kind of jealous that royai fans have nothing yet tongue.gif I thought the entire scene was nice, but it felt more like a good doujinshi than a work of Arakawa... I'm not sure how to explain this. Maybe it's just because I'm not a fan of happily-ever-after endings (I really disliked Harry Potter's epilogue)

I'm still waiting for more Royai footage: the fangirl inside me is still hoping that they are married/together since the beginning of the serie. I'm pretty sure we will have more than what we have now, but still... I can't wait for more page preview :-D And Hayate cub? A-dorable. About blindRoy, I'm kind of hoping he will stay blind, but I don't know what to conclude with what we have. With the Roy-Marcoh scans, we can see a Kimblee flashback...

The Al-Mei reunion was cute, in fact, every scene with Al is awesome! So strange to see him with his body! I'm glad he doesn't have his hair long like the movie. I was really eager to see a Winry-Al-Ed hug, and it was so beautiful!

But I must say, what I love the most except the awesome royai scene we will soon have is the new Selim with the wife. I'm very eager to read the translation/scanlation of this part. I'm guessing that even after all she heard, she would never let anyone hurt mini-Pride. Since I suppose he is now innocent, she decided to raise him as her own child, like she always did.
Winry Chi
QUOTE (Seeker of Truth @ Jun 7 2010, 06:32 PM) *
QUOTE (Winry Chi @ Jun 7 2010, 05:10 PM) *
I do not have time to find it, but there is such a pic, had all the known characters at the time, dead or alive.

GASP. I shall search for it then, heheheh.
Ibiralian
hey everybody, old time lurker and fan here happy.gif

Just want to say that Royai fans be patient, I bet there are tons of pages we haven't seen yet. The famous apple pie scene is nowhere to be seen yet, and i highly doubt Arakawa-sensei left that out, since it's a classic we are all waiting for xD... Also, notice in the train scene, Winry is wearing the exact same hoodie Ed is wearing on the trio glomp-scene. It's even a little big on her... so I wonder if there's a scene where he gives it her.... also, earrings, anyone?

I'm a HUGE Edwin fan, so I'm more than happy with the ending. I'm still digesting it though, Ed is so mature on the train scene, it's a bit weird xD but awesome. I couldn't be happier.

... can't we have a FMA:F, Fatherhood?? Or FMA:P, Parenthood? xD I just want to see that so bad!!

I want to know what Al is saying >.<... and Ed crying... and everything AHHH

Thank you, Arakawa-sensei ;__; for years of company and adventures... I have no words really. When everything was going bad, I always had next chapter to look forward to. So long, Elric brothers ;_______________; (I cried)
Animeoldtimer
QUOTE (Ibiralian @ Jun 7 2010, 09:05 PM) *
hey everybody, old time lurker and fan here happy.gif

Just want to say that
... can't we have a FMA:F, Fatherhood?? Or FMA:P, Parenthood? xD I just want to see that so bad!!

Hi!
That would make a funny parody/fanfic! laugh.gif
tigerchic121
That EdWin scene keeps on getting cuter and cuter every time I read it. This whole chapter keeps on making me happier and happier as well (even though now I'm starting to wonder about Roy and Roy/Riza too). This chapter has had some really memorable frames in it as well that make my heart like skip a beat when I see them. Like

-When Ed and Al are leaving the gate

-The Trio Hug

-Then just Al in general when he's all healthy again

-The page with all the snapshots.

-The last page

Thank you SOO much Arakawa your cow-holiness! I have enjoyed this series beyond any other that I've read.
Winry Rockbell~
@Ibiralian: I checked some of the spoiler panels, and Winry does indeed have her earrings back in. I definitely want to see the apple pie scene- especially Al eating it, since that was on his list of "foods to eat when he gets his body back." XD

Edit: I wonder if we will see an Edwin kiss...? Like I mean, we have babies and hugs and confessions...a kiss would be the cherry to the triple layer cake with chocolate icing and sprinkles XD.
Animeoldtimer
What I want to know is what determines which pages are spoiled and which ones are not?
rzerox21xx
You know those short stories that Arakawa does for gaidens and such like simple people, blind alchemist, izumi training, Roy brooding, ect.

Well who knows if Arakawa does something like that as a epilogue. That would be really awesome. explore some gaps with that one and brotherhood staff turn it to a ova. I notice mangas tend to do that when they end, do a short epilogue like the Rurouni Kenshin Sakura epilogue or Arakawa can do a short story like Yahiko Sakubatou about one of the characters that didn't get enough exposure. If I remember correctly, Samura Deeper Kyo had a epilogue chapter after the final takabon.

Ibiralian
@Animeoldtimer: xD oh boy, I just want to seeEd attemp to manage a kid... I bet he has no authority xD and spoils them..

@Winry Rockbell:I know wink.gif so he has to give them to her in some page!! right?... about a kiss... I don't know, but must we assume there was some kind of confession before the proposal?? Or did Ed just jumped from friends to wife all of the sudden? xD ahh I'm putting WAY too much thought into the shipping part xD
BirdieNumNum
QUOTE (Winry Rockbell~ @ Jun 8 2010, 10:55 AM) *
Edit: I wonder if we will see an Edwin kiss...? Like I mean, we have babies and hugs and confessions...a kiss would be the cherry to the triple layer cake with chocolate icing and sprinkles XD.

Hey now, don't be too greedy. tongue.gif Edwin fans have had a hug, a proposal and kids. What more do you want? Us Royai fans haven't had anything yet! (that we know of)
Winry Rockbell~
@Ibiralian: I know, right? Winry probably has to be just as strict with Ed as she is with the kids XD Course, Uncle Al is always around to help!

That's right. Oooh, I really wanna kiss...but even if we don't, we know that Ed and Winry have kissed sometime in their relationship, cause, hello, babies? We all know what THAT means...much more than kissing. ;D
I'm also happy that Ed did the confession first, like a real man. I love how Winry was thinking off how much (percentage wise) she should give herself to Ed. XD Sexual innuendo much? No wonder she was blushing.

@Birdie: I know, I know, but I want the full deal! ;.; And yeah, not much Royai going on...maybe the people releasing spoilers are just trying to make you guys sweat with worry and wiggle around. XD I'm pretty sure Roy and Riza will get something. I just have a feeling it won't be as extreme as Edwin.
Ibiralian
Winry Rockbell:I hoped I wasn't the only one thinking that xD Why else would have Ed made that face when she told him that? xD

I can't believe he didn't kiss her while proposing.. I mean, c'mon! xD ah well...

rzerox21xx: Ahhh I hope Arakawa hears you ^^ As long as we don't get an Albus Severus kind of situation, as someone mentioned xD

I'm confident Royai fans will get scenes! you already had a hug ^^ us edwin fans were just catching up with yah xD
Billea_the_Turtle
I can't believe it... The last chapter is here! *starts crying*

WOAH!! and here I was hoping that they wouldn't release spoiler pics this time, with it being the last chapter and all...

-OMG Greedling vs. Father! I swear that fight looks simply amazing. And it looks like Father is trying to absorb Ling's PS or something.
-Scar is totally rocking that ponytail. And is that a military uniform I see him wearing? Ling's emperor now, I guess. Can't say that I'm surprised. The circus is hilarious. And of course can't forget the kids! They look so adorable.
-EDWIN. It is finally canon!!!! Nothing else is needed.
-MOAR ROYAI is needed. But we still have the remainder of the chapter to come out, right? *crosses fingers, hoping for canon Royai* And it seems to me that Roy isn't Fuhrer, but rather a general of some sorts. And it seems he can see too.
-Al gets his body back! The world rejoices! And he looks pretty cute too....
-OlivierXScar? ....Just kidding, just kidding. (I really am!) *is shot* I do want to know what that conversation was about though.
-It seems to me that Grummen is Fuhrer now.
-Havoc is recovering!!!!! YES. Prayers have been answered.

I actually do kind of regret looking at these pictures now. Ah, well...
Winry Rockbell~
Yes, Royai has to be confirmed. Also, maybe LinRan...?

Hey, am I the only one who thinks Winry looks oddly young in the picture with her, Ed, Al, Mei and the bebes? Just when did they have children?! O.o;; teen pregnancy anyone?
zonkiethegreat
QUOTE (Winry Rockbell~ @ Jun 7 2010, 10:45 PM) *
Yes, Royai has to be confirmed. Also, maybe LinRan...?

Hey, am I the only one who thinks Winry looks oddly young in the picture with her, Ed, Al, Mei and the bebes? Just when did they have children?! O.o;; teen pregnancy anyone?

Well yeah..Winry is drawn kinda child-like in the face. But they are definitely OLDER. Because LOOK AT MEI!!! She looks like she is close to 18 years old there!!! LOL ...And Mei right now is like..what?? 12?? 13?? I don't know, but she looks ALL GROWN UP. So Winry and Ed are definitely not teens anymore in that pic.....OH GOD I WISH THERE WAS LINRAN!!!!
Hyperthia
^Winry may just have some extra weight on her from the pregnancies! It would make her face rounder and, in her case, younger looking. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.