Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 108, The Final Chapter, Information Thread - Updated Info On The First Post... We Have Full Raw, Translations, & Scanlations Links Now! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga > FMA Manga Spoiler Zone
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Tombow
Chapter 108 scanlation is up on OneManga.com and on CloudManga.com We found out that the one on this site is missing the last few pages! O_o (both by Darkside with Alisha's translation)
And, on Mangastream We found out that the one on this site is having lots of pages in the wrong order! O_o (by Mangastream team with HisshouBuraiKen's translation)
ETA: One with the correct page order is up at Mangastream now

Full HQ Chapter 108 raw:

Hilary's original album (page-be page view) with full 113 pages of HQ scan of chapter 108 raw on Baidu.
(Thank you so much hilary!!!!!! happy.gif )

Mirror page-by-page view album, by YourViolentStalk
(currently pages are in "reverse" order in this album, from the last page, backward to the first page)

Mirror page by-page view album, by Kasumisty

Mirror page-by-page view album by Edamame
(pages are in "reverse" order in this album, from the last page, backward to the first page, and the chapter page 1 start on page 7 of the album)

Rar file on Megaupload by Kasumisty

Rar file on Sendspace by Dark_Fishie

Zip file on Sendspace by Dark_Fishie

^ Thank you so much, everyone!! happy.gif

Fan-made scanlations:

English Scanlations
By Darkside with Alisha's translation on Onemanga.com, and on CloudManga.com We found out that the one on this site is missing the last few pages! O_o

By Mangastream with HisshouBuraiKen's translation on Mangastreat.com. Unfortunately, the page orders on this version is quite messed up, and hence the time-line of the events in the chapter is presented wrong, and hence we can not recommend reading this version. sad.gif
ETA: One with the correct page order is up at Mangastream now biggrin.gif

Spanish fan-made scanlation of chapter 108 by Gaia Immortal (Wow, that was fast!! My hats off to this Mexican fan-scanlation group!! ^^)
Download link on Mediafire (thank you, Gukumatz!! ^^)
Online viewing on Submanga (the site may be slow or down due to the high viewing demand of this chapter)
Online viewing on MCanime

Chapter translations:
...to avoid accidentally being spoiled, the translations are posted off this "info" thread. To read translations, please click on the posted links below. (Warning: Currently the translations are NOT covered by Spoiler covers on those threads. If you do not wish to be spoiled, please do NOT click on those links.)

* Since we only have a Spanish fan-made scanlation out at the moment, Spanish -> English re-translations are being made from some pages of Spanish fan-made scanlation of chapter 108 by Gaia Immortal. Anyone who would like to read this Spanish -> English re-translations of Spanish fan-made scanlation of chapter 108 by Gaia Immortal, or help with the re-translation works, etc., please go to this temporary thread

* HisshouBuraiKen has completed working on his English translations. To read HisshouBuraiKen's chapter 108 translations please go to this temporary thread.

* My (Tombow's) translation work is painfully slow-going currently since it takes more than several minutes just to upload one page with my painfully slow Net connection, and the work keeps getting interrupted for taking care of the board stuff (but I'm sure the other translation, or scanlation, or both would show up way before I will finish mine ^^) but anyway, when possible, I'll be parking myself and slowly working on my English chapter translations on this temporary thread.

For links to pics of preview quick-scan of raw pages (we have 69 pages so far) please go to this post on page 2 of this thread.
The links are in mostly correct order now so that the list follows the order of those pages in the raw. Also, now we know which part has missing pages.
Each link has very brief description of the pic (currently they are covered by spoiler tags) so that you can pic and choose which pages you would like to look at, but... even those very brief descriptions can be spoilerish for the chapter 108 storyline, so, if you do not want to be spoiled, please don't go to that post and uncover (highlight) what's under the spoiler tags. ^^

Quick translations of some of these pages are on the way on this post on page 3 of this thread.
WARNING: the translations are covered by Spoiler covers, but the brief description of spoiler pages for the each link for the quick-scan of raw pages are NOT covered by Spoiler covers on that post. If you do not want to be spoiled, please avoid going there!!

(I can not individually credit members for each of these scans here, but thank you all for having provided us with those pics!!! ^^)
<Also, thank you, Michiyo- for all your help!! ^^>

Please DO NOT post your comments for these quick-scan preview raw page pics or content of chapter 108 on this thread.
For the discussion of the preview pages and the chapter 108, please go to the Chapter 108 Discussion Thread

If you have any credible info for the chapter 108: Please post link/info for preview pages, preview spoiler summary, raw, etc. for chapter on this thread. Board staff will update this first post with the info.

If you have preview pics from the actual chapter 108: Please post any and all preview pics as LINKS, and NOT as IMAGES (i.e. don't use [img][/img] BBcode, and also no use of thumbnails by uploading the pic to our site.) If you happen to forget and post such images, please do not mind that the board staff may go ahead and edit your post so that no direct image would be showing on your post.

If you are looking for the info for chapter 108: All the info are to be gathered on this first post.
If you do not wish to be spoiled of the chapter 108 content, please AVOID opening any succeeding pages on this thread.

For discussions on this month's Young GanGan magazine cover, please gp to Waiting For The Next FMA Manga Chapter thread. smile.gif

-------

<Special Reminder/Plea for the Final chapter content>

Since it is made known that many people would like to opt for avoiding any spoilers till they are ready to read some fan-made scanlation of the final chapter, we would like to remind/ask everyone that....

* Please DO NOT post ANY part of chapter 108 content on any other threads in any part of the forums, except on Chapter 108 content discussion thread, chapter 108 info thread, (and other clearly marked threads designated chapter 108 related threads.) This includes any and all pics from chapter 108. This applies to ALL threads on our board, including many of the character discussion threads such as Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, Edward & Winry! Aka Ed X Win thread, and so on. Please post any discussion on any content of chapter 108 on chapter 108 designated threads only. Yes, this is different from our usual practice, but we ask everyone's cooperation. If you happen to forget and make post(s) indicating the chapter 108 content on other threads, please do not mind that the board staff may go ahead and edit your post so that no chapter 108 content would be discussed on your post.

ETA:
Royai fans who had read chapter 108 and wish to discuss about the conclusion, etc. (specifically for "Royai related discussions upon the conclusion of the series" only) you can now post your comments on
Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For Royai Fans upon the ending of FMA manga series

EdxWin fans who had read chapter 108 and wish to discuss about the conclusion, etc. (specifically for "EdxWin related discussions upon the conclusion of the series" only), you can now post your comments on
Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For EdxWin Fans upon the ending of FMA manga series

AlxMei fans who had read chapter 108 and wish to discuss about the conclusion, etc. (specifically for "AlxMei related discussions upon the conclusion of the series" only), you can now post your comments on
Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For AlxMei Fans upon the ending of FMA manga series

Fans & 'shippers of any other FMA pairings who had already read FMA chapter 108 and would like to have the similar discussion thread for their shipping pairing, please POST on this thread, or PM me and let me know. smile.gif

* If posting any pics from chapter 108 on this thread, please post as LINKS and not IMAGES. (i.e. don't use [img][/img] BBcode, and also no use of thumbnails by uploading the pic to our site.) If you happen to forgot and post such images, please do not mind that the board staff may go ahead and edit your post so that no direct image would be showing on your post.

* Please DO NOT make signature or avatar that would indicate/show the content of chapter 108, either by images or by text.
If you happen to forget and make such, please do not mind that the board staff may go ahead and edit such avatar or signature.
Tombow
"Accidental-spoiler prevention" post
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
The following is the list of links for the currently available quick-scanned raw pages (69 pages so far, but still some pages are missing) WITH the brief description. The link mostly follow the correct order of the raw now, and also we have a fairly good information of where the pages are missing, and they are marked so on the list as well.
But...even these descriptions can be spoilerish, so... highlight ONLY IF you don't mind being slightly spoiled of the chapter 108 storyline, and then based on the brief description, pic the ones you'd like to see, then click on the links to view those picks of quick-scanned raw pages you'd like to view. smile.gif

Chapter 108:

(A page is missing here)

Greed/Ling/ vs Father
(Missing pages here)

Greed vs Father
Ed vs Father
Father with the hole in the tommy
(Missing page here)
Father and Truth 1
Father and Truth 2

Roy/Riza/Ed/Ling
Ling and Ed

(Missing pages here)

Hoho offers 1
Hoho Ed 1
Hoho Ed 2
Hoho Ed 3
Ed look around 1
Ed look around 2
Previously missing page
Ed with Alchemy circle
Ed at the Door 1
Ed at the Door 2
Ed with the right answer
Ed reaches Al at the Door
Ed brings back Al to this side of the Door

Al is back with everyone
Sig joins, Hoho goes

Regarding Roy (One page is still missing in this part)
Roy and Marcoh 1
Roy and Marcoh 2
Roy and Marcoh 3

Lin, Lanfan, Mei 1
Lin, Lanfan, Mei 2
Lin, Lanfan, Mei 3
Lin, Lanfan, Mei 4

Lin leaves, Back to Ed and Al

Hoho back to Trisha's grave 1
Hoho, Pinako
Hoho flies

Aftermath radio announcement
Mrs Bradley 1
Mrs Bradley 2

(Possibly a 2-page spread missing here)

Scar (One page is still missing in this part)
Olivier, Miles, Scar 1
Olivier, Miles, Scar 2
Olivier, Miles, Scar 3 (sideways)

Ed, Al reunite with Winry
Ed Al Winry reunite 1 (sideways)
Ed Al Winry reunite 2 (sideways)

Ed back at Pinako's, later on 1
Ed back at Pinako's, later on 2
Ed back at Pinako's, later on 3 (sideways)
Ed back at Pinako's, later on 4
(Missing one more page here)

Nearly 2 years have past
Grumman at Mrs. Bradley's 1
Grumman at Mrs. Bradley's 2: Sees Selim-1
Grumman at Mrs. Bradley 3: Sees Selim-2

Al at Hughes' 1
Al' at Hughes' 2
Al at Hughes' 3

Al's decision 1
Al's decision 2
Al's decision 3

Ed & Winry at the train station:
Ed leaving also
Ed & Win 2: The moment all EdxWin fans have been waiting for
Ed & Win 3: Winry's answer
Ed & Win 4
Ed & Win 5
Ed is gone

The next one is the LAST PAGE. Peek in ONLY IF YOU REALLY REALLY WANT TO GET SPOILED!!
Yes, this is THE ONE, the absolute last page of the series!!
Are you sure???? Once you peek it, you can't take it back, you know... ^^
If you are sure, then go ahead and peek in....
The last page of the series

Future pics of FMA characters?
Tombow
Quick translations of some of the pages are moved to this post.

---------------------------

Guys, we like to keep this thread for posting information for the chapter 108. Hence, I moved your posts on discussions on this month's Young GanGan mag's cover to Waiting For The Next Fma Manga Chapter thread since it has been posted and discussed there. Hope you don't mind. ^^ Please go on with discussions on this month's Young GanGan magazine cover on Waiting For The Next Fma Manga Chapter thread. smile.gif
paca
Preview pages for chapter 108 (from imepita -> 2 chan)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
is the end T_T

preview page from chapter 108

The next one is the LAST PAGE. Peek in ONLY IF YOU REALLY REALLY WANT TO GET SPOILED!!
The last page
paca
HERE 108 topic

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Jun 7 2010, 01:46 AM) *
I think we can... can't we??

Man... did Riza cut her hair short once more, or is that pic old??

I don't know I thought the same O.o ...Roy has 3 stars on his shoulder...so he si suppoesed to be ...what in that pic???
Qashqai
More spoilers, from 4chan.
http://i47.tinypic.com/6hs1tv.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/34sndk5.jpg

My reaction for that end... (doesn't want to write it again...)
Michiyo-
For the discussion of the preview pages, please go to the Chapter 108 Discussion Thread
_Jelly
Yeah great organizational skills with the threads gaiz. /jokespleasedontkillme

Translations of the Greedling vs Father pages.

Greed: No.... NOT GOOOOOOD!!!
Lin: Greed!
Greed: Stupid brat!! You'll get sucked in!!
Greed: Let go!!
Lin: I refuse!!
Lin: I took the trouble of taking you in for the sake of becoming emperor!
Greed: Gah, you.... I was given life by Father.
Greed: Thus, the power pulling me from Lin Xiao's body is too strong!!

---

Lin: Don't give up, Greed!!
Lin: Stand firm!!
Lin: Gu...... Oohhh...
Lin: No good.... I'm being pulled in...
Lin: ~~~~~~~~~Uh!!
Greed: ... Che.
Greed: I guess lowering my goal of becoming the world's emperor to the emperor of Xin isn't too bad...

---

Greed: We'll fight together.
Greed: Partner
Lin: !
Lin: Right, that's it!
Lin: !?
Lin: What...

----

Greed: We'll part here.
Greed: No point in you getting sucked into Father as well.
Lin: Wha........
Lin: Wait a minute! I refuse to let it end in this way, Greed!!
Lin: You said that we were going to fight together!! Isn't it your policy to never lie!?
Greed: Gahahaha!
Greed: Well, I tricked you, little brat!

-----

Greed: That was my
Greed: First and last lie.
Greed: Ranfan has a philosopher's stone. Take that back to your country, brat.
Lin: Come!! Ranfan!

---

Greed: ..... Farewell.
Lin: Greed!!

From
http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=37448078

EDIT: Pages concerning Roy.
http://imepita.jp/20100607/754670
http://imepita.jp/20100607/756930
http://imepita.jp/20100607/759190
They'll probably be gone soon.
Tombow
If anyone finds more preview pages, translations of preview pages, raw, etc. for chapter 108, please post on this thread.

Any DISCUSSION, comments, opinions, etc. etc., please post on Chapter 108, the final chapter content discussion thread.

Thank you!! smile.gif

------------------------------------

Quick translations of some of the pages for chapter 108 below.
My usual disclaimers for piecemeal translations apply, and they are more likely to be changed edited as we get to read the whole chapter.

Chapter 108:

<page is missing here>

Greed/Ling/ vs Father
<Missing pages here>

Greed vs Father
Ed vs Father
Father with the hole in the tommy
<Missing page here>
Father and Truth 1
Father and Truth 2

Roy/Riza/Ed/Ling
Ling and Ed

<Missing pages here>

Hoho offers 1
Hoho Ed 1
Hoho Ed 2
Hoho Ed 3
Ed look around 1
Ed look around 2
<previously missing page>
Ed with Alchemy circle
Ed at the Door 1
Ed at the Door 2
Ed with the right answer
Ed reaches Al at the Door
Ed brings back Al to this side of the Door

Al is back with everyone
Sig joins, Hoho goes

Regarding Roy (one page still missing in this part)
Roy and Marcoh 1
Roy and Marcoh 2
Roy and Marcoh 3

Lin, Lanfan, Mei 1
Lin, Lanfan, Mei 2
Lin, Lanfan, Mei 3
Lin, Lanfan, Mei 4

Lin leaves, Back to Ed and Al

Hoho back to Trisha's grave 1
Hoho, Pinako
Hoho flies

Aftermath radio announcement
Mrs Bradley 1
Mrs Bradley 2

(Possibly a 2-page spread missing here)

Scar (one page is still missing here)
Olivier, Miles, Scar 1
Olivier, Miles, Scar 2
Olivier, Miles, Scar 3 (sideways)

Ed, Al reunite with Winry
Ed Al Winry reunite 1 (sideways)
Ed Al Winry reunite 2 (sideways)

Ed back at Pinako's, later on 1
Ed back at Pinako's, later on 2
Ed back at Pinako's, later on 3 (sideways)
Ed back at Pinako's, later on 4
(Missing one more page here)

Nearly 2 years have past
Grumman at Mrs. Bradley's 1
<At Bradley's. Fuehrer Grumman is visiting Mrs. Bradley.>
Mrs. Bradley: "Time goes by fast." "It has been nearly Two years since then..."
------------------------------
Mrs. Bradley: "How is your work going?"
Grumman: "Oh, there are tons of problems to be solved, and I feel like suddenly I have aged so much in these two years."
Grumman: "Please reprimand me if I slack off, else I may just get knackered and stop working."
SFX: (Grumman) Hahaha
Mrs. Bradley: "Oh no," "I'm not that scary, am I?"
Grumman: "Well, gratefully," "Mustang-kun is taking care of the East, and the North is firmly guarded by Armstrong-kun, so a dotard like me can still keep myself in the Fuehrer's seat."
Mrs. Bradley: "You are not going to retire and give place to younger people yet?"
SFX: (Grumman) Smile
Grumman: "No no, I am not retiring yet!"

Grumman at Mrs. Bradley's 2: Sees Selim-1
Mrs. Bradley: "Oh my, you sound like my husband." "He was all serious about works like you."
Grumman: "Oh, no, no, I am far more frivolous and lazy."
SFX: (Grumman) Hohoho
<Selim walks in with an injured bird in his hands>
SFX: (Human!Selim) Toddle
Selm: "Mommy!"
----------------------------
Selm: "Mommy!"
Mrs. Bradley: "Eh, Selim?" "What happened?"
Selim: "This little bird is injured." "Please save him."
Mrs. Bradley: "Oh my," "Let's ask the butler to bring us some bandages."
Selim: "Can the little bird be saved? Will he will be all right?"
Mrs. Bradley: "He will be all right." "Please hold him nicely," "And gently."
Grumman: "...He has grown up to be a gentle child."

Grumman at Mrs. Bradley 3: Sees Selim-2
Mrs. Bradley: "Yes." "When I decided to raise this child everyone around me was against my decision. But, he is growing up fine with no sign of trouble."
-----------------------------
Grumman: "Still, we'll be watching him for a long while."
Selim: "?"
Grumman: "If there would be any changes in him........" "Then you know the rest, correct?"
Mrs. Bradley: "I wont make that to happen." "He will be fine."
SFX: (Selim waves) Bye Bye
Grumman: (thinking) A homunculus and a human...... I wonder if they can truly connect in their hearts.......

Al at Hughes' 1
Al' at Hughes' 2
Al at Hughes' 3

Al's decision 1
Al's decision 2
Al's decision 3

Ed & Winry at the train station:
Ed leaving also
At Resembol train station (Ed is heading Westward)
Winry: "After taking bath, make sure to wipe off all the moistures (from the automail.)"
Ed: "Mmmm, yeah."
Winry: "Hey, are you listening?!"
Ed: "Oh, yeah."
Winry: "Geesh."
SFX: Signals that the train is arriving
Ed: "Oh! Here comes the train!"
Ed: "Heh, heh... This is so thrilling!" "What am I going to discover in the West?! I'm so excited!!"
Winry: "Stop floating in the air with your over-excitement, else you may end up breaking your automail, and end up coming right back for the repair."
Ed: "You can earn more repair charges that way, can't you?"
Winry: "I'm giving you an advice for your own good!"
Ed: "Yeah, yeah, your advice has been taken graciously."
SFX: Train slowing down and coming into the platform
Winry: "When you need any repair, make sure to call me in advance and make an appointment so that I can reserve the date."
Ed: "Yeah, yeah."

Ed & Win 1
Ed: "Reserving you........"
Winry: "?"
SFX: Train stops
Ed: "Winry!"
Ed: "Eh..... Well... Ummm," "Eh," "About making the reservation, or shall I say making a promise..." "Well, eh,"
Winry: "?" "What is it? Spell it out."
Ed: "It's an equivalent exchange." "I will give you half of my life, and so..."

Ed & Win 2: The moment all EdxWin fans have been waiting for
Ed: "Give me half of your life!"

Ed & Win 3: Winry's answer
Winry: "Oh nooooo, Alchemists... and their Equivalent Exchange... why do you all have to think like that?" "Equivalent Exchange? That's so foolish."
SFX: (Winry) Slump
Ed: "Wh...what do you say?!!"
Winry: "You're such a fool." "Never mind the half, I will give you my whole life."

Ed & Win 4
Winry: ".......................oh, wait.............."
Winry: "Maybe not the whole, I take that back."
Winry: "Ninety percent... Or, maybe Eighty percent, is it?"
SFX: (Winry) Eh.... Eh...
Winry: "Maybe Seventy... well, that's not right neither." "Can it be Sixty-five percent?"
Winry: "Ah?"
Ed: "Hahahahahahahahaha," "Bwahaha!!"
Winry: "Why are you laughing?!"
Ed: "Oh, sorry, sorry."
SFX: (Ed) Hahahaha Gwahahaha Hahhahhaaaa
Ed: "It's just that... you really are something!"

Ed & Win 5
Ed: "With you, the Law of Equivalent Exchange is nothing to be afraid of. You can upturn it just like that."
SFX: (Ed) Hahaha
Winry: "Eh... What does that supposed to mean?" "Are you making fun of me?"
Ed: "I am not."
Ed: "I'm cheered up and energized." "Thank you." "I'll be on my way."
Winry: "........Yeah."

Ed is gone
Winry: "Have a safe journey."
SFX: Train getting ready to leave
SFX: Whistle signaling the departure of the train
Train Station Master/Mistress: "Ah?"
SFX: Whistle signaling the departure of the train
Train Station Master/Mistress: "Right after Alphonse, Edward is leaving for a journey also?"
Train Station Master/Mistress: "These brothers, they should settle down for a while..."
Winry: "No, I think they are fine with the way they are."
Winry: "Think about it, a guy who wouldn't move around and get boxed in one place could be boring."

(This page is not quite with literal translations, and I'll try to find better words later... I'm too hungry to think well right now. XD)

Future pics of FMA characters?
Caption, top right: Lessens learned or obtained without suffering pains or sacrifices are bound to have no significances to the one obtained those lessens,
Caption, bottom right: Because one can not obtain something without sacrificing something else in return.
Caption, top left: But, if one can overcome the pain of those sacrifices or sufferings and obtain the lessen,
Caption, bottom left: One can obtain a heart of a steal (fullmetal) that is invaluable.
he03
Ah, beat me to it Michiyo! >_<

Thanks for making things clear, Tombow. smile.gif
_Jelly
Pages concerning Roy. They have been deleted off the imepita.jp links that LooneyLolita posted.

http://tinypic.com/r/2emhiqo/6
http://tinypic.com/r/20tie79/6
http://tinypic.com/r/2ekn7lj/6
Tombow
@he03 and everyone - You guys are totally AWESOME! Thank you!!! happy.gif
YourViolentStalker
These haven't been posted yet, have they? (Apologies if they have. xD There's so many links, it's hard to keep up!) From baidu:

Errrr. There are so many individual links. Here's a link to the album that has all of the ones I hadn't seen posted:

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o138/Yo...lker/FMA%20108/

I'll keep adding more if I see any.
A Pierrot's Aria
Thank you he03 and YourViolentStalker (hee hee, that sounds funny together biggrin.gif) for the pics! I really want to know what Ed and Hoho are saying to each other! smile.gif
jacksparrow589
Wow... Thank you to everyone who found/shared/made scans! You all just made my week! (And, so that I don't start spamming the thread, advance thanks to those who will bring more images!)
he03
Sorry guys, gonna have to bow out, getting sleepy. Previews can be found here: http://2cat.or.tp/~tedc21thc/new/pixmicat.php?res=180470
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=791471221&c...A%A6&pn=540

Cannot wait until raws/scanalations are found. Arakawa is a freakin' genius; if ever she visits Oz, I'd definitely shout her a beer (or a glass of milk)!
A Pierrot's Aria
More...hope these links work. LOL

http://2cat.or.tp/~tedc21thc/new/src/1275925045769.jpg

http://2cat.or.tp/~tedc21thc/new/src/1275925139382.jpg

http://2cat.or.tp/~tedc21thc/new/src/1275925218464.jpg

Edit: Woopsie daisy, didn't realise you were updating, YourViolentStalker!

Below: Sorry, Tombow. happy.gif It was sort of like a mad rush to the reply button when I saw those pics because I really like them. biggrin.gif
Tombow
Thank you, he03 and YourViolentStalker and everyone!!

Love you! happy.gif

<Reminder>

Everyone, please feel free to add your post with "thank-you"s to those bringing pics and making albums for us. ^^

But... please curve posting of your comments on those preview pics here, and instead post them on Chapter 108 content discussion thread. smile.gif
(When someone posts those comments here Mods have to move those posts, and that takes up that much time from us organizing those posted pics in some order, along with dealing with the clean-ups of off-topic comments made on chapter 108 related threads to keep these FINAL chapter related threads tidy, and the more I have to deal with them the more delay on moving on to the translations of those pages, so... please help us out by curving your off-topic postings. Thank you! ^^)
Flamez_Freak
You guys are awesome . I don't know how my day would have passed if it wasn't for you ppl . Thanks a million for those awesome scans . Hugs all smile.gif
thanks again smile.gif
don't worry tombow . . I'll hold back on posting on this thread . But i had to thank these guys . Its the least i can do
YourViolentStalker
Maybe I should just start making new posts instead of editing my current one. People keep missing my edits. xDD
Michiyo-
@YourViolentStalker: I've added all available pages to the first post, so they're all in one place. Thank you for uploading the pages to Photobucket! biggrin.gif
shanryelric
A great great THANK YOU SO MUCH for you all. thanks a lot for the scans! awesome
YourViolentStalker
Oh, woops. I made a mistake while naming the EdWin files at the end, so on the first post of the thread, the file marked 31 should actually go after 33. Sorry!
Miverel
Wow! I can't believe this is the end! Thank you all for your efforts and uploads! I just spoiled my brain totally! wink.gif
I look forward to see the raw and later translation!
Love you all!
Full Metal Elf
Thank you!!

But I'm trying to resist SO hard to wait for scanlations. I hope I can do it >.<;;; . They better be up soon.
Kyelinn
QUOTE (he03 @ Jun 7 2010, 08:48 AM) *

First, thank you SO MUCH everybody who's posted preview pics. I seriously cannot wait until this gets translated, or hell until the whole chapter comes out! And omg T___T
Is Ed crying? I mean is he really crying? T__T oh my god...
NightMistress
http://community.livejournal.com/ed_winry/...005821#t2005821

I read on some Chinese forum that he actually proposed to her in his Edward-way. Something like, "It's like equalivent exchange. I'll give you half of me and you'll give me half of you!"

Winry gets all fainty (She leans against the train), wondering why he used alchemy terms to ask her that...

I could be wrong but that seems pretty damn likely.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.