Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 108, The Final Chapter, Information Thread - Updated Info On The First Post... We Have Full Raw, Translations, & Scanlations Links Now! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga > FMA Manga Spoiler Zone
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Michiyo-
Thanks everyone for the new pages! The color page with Ed and Father looks great!
Now I can't wait to see the whole chapter with the right page order.
Tombow
Finally, some more new pages!!! *Excited* ^^

Thank you everyone for brining the new cam-scanned pages!!! And, from the look of it, I think I know where some of these pages would go, and I will add them to the rest that's posted here, and hopefully I can start adding more translations here. (Now the story flow makes much more sense. ^^)
And yes, by now this month's YoungGanGan magazine is out in the bookstores and for sale to the general public in Hong Kong, I think, so I hope all missing pages would show up soon, or better yet hopefully real-scan raw will show up soon so that I can get to know what's in missing bubbles from those cam-scanned paged also. ^^ Please keep searching and bringing them here to share! ^^

By the way...

<REMINDER>

Please feel free to add your "thank-you" posts here to those who are kindly bringing those pages and making it possible for us to read the chapter. ^^

But, if you have comments for the CONTENT of those pages, please post those on Chapter 108, the final chapter content discussion thread.

(Posts with chapter 108 CONTENT DISCUSSION posted here maybe automatically moved to Chapter 108, the final chapter content discussion thread by our board staff without any further notice. Please don't mind. ^^)
Kasumisty
By the way, the caption at the top of the titular scan says that there will be 27 volumes in total - 26th one will come out on 12th of August and the last one in November. And the title of the chapter is something like..."The end of the journey"?
Seeker of Truth
QUOTE (_Jelly @ Jun 9 2010, 03:37 AM) *
EDIT: Some are loading for me, and I dunno if they're new but I cant say I've seen these before. Some have been seen before but I assume that's because the poster wants them in order.
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=791471221&c...%A6&pn=1110
LOAD FASTER AHSIUHCIEHEICHCUIC
That looks like all the previously known missing pages except at least one seems to be missing in the new Ed vs Father pics. Looks like "Regarding Roy" is in the wrong spot in order too.
hilary
hi to everybody again~~
I've just scanned all the pages of 108..(soo tired now)
and I'm going to put them all in my BAIDU album
All are in HQ version ; )
When I strat posting
I will provide the album link soon : D
Tombow
All right, I assume by now ones in Hong Kong should be able to actually buy the magazine in the bookstore? Hence, instead of us in the U.S. or elsewhere trying to scratch our heads and trying to solve this jigsaw puzzle (or me having been spending hours with my ultra slow computer connection trying to put these cam-scan pics in the presumably correct order instead of translating, or taking care of other equally important board stuff, like helping members with some other various board problems, etc.) could someone PLEASE post the list of links to these pics in the correct order? That would be appreciated. smile.gif

ETA: Ooops, hilary posted while I'm posting this. biggrin.gif Yes, that would be awesome!! Thank you sooo much, hilary!! happy.gif
essa
Thank you so much for your hard work hilary!! I can't wait to see it ^^
Kasumisty
Thank you! Can you tell us how many pages there are in total?
HisshouBuraiKen
Still no full raw...I am on full spoiler embargo and will not be reading ANY preview pages, I want all the awesomeness at once biggrin.gif

I will post my eventual translation in a separate topic to help prevent spoiling people who are clicking through this thread. Hopefully mangastream will come through and get me the raw soon...

I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAIT biggrin.gif
Tombow
QUOTE (HisshouBuraiKen @ Jun 9 2010, 10:49 AM) *
I will post my eventual translation in a separate topic to help prevent spoiling people who are clicking through this thread.

@HisshouBuraiKen - Please post it here, and the board staff will take care of the rest. smile.gif
LooneyLolita
Thank you hilary! It's so sweet of you! ;w; <33
hilary
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jun 9 2010, 07:38 AM) *

113pages in total : )
Kasumi_lvgd
THANKS A LOT for all your hard work, guys. Seriously, I can't wait ;O;
Tombow
QUOTE (hilary @ Jun 9 2010, 11:26 AM) *

*gulp* shock.gif

No wonder you are so tired after scanning the whole chapter!!
Thank you so much hilary, for scanning and uploading all the pages!!
*hugs* happy.gif

Now excuse me while I go and clear most of my schedule for the rest of week to make way for translation works .... >.<
zonkiethegreat
QUOTE (hilary @ Jun 9 2010, 11:26 AM) *
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jun 9 2010, 07:38 AM) *

Well, there goes the 150 page rumor.
FMAobsessed
Still 113 pages is a lot. Thanks for scanning hilary!
Sensenic
<3 hilary.

Thank you very much for all your effort. m(_ _)m

I'm overflowing with anticipation!!! >o<
BirdieNumNum
Adding my thanks to hilary for scanning the raw for us. 113 pages, that must have taken ages!
Michiyo-
Thank you soo much, hilary, for scanning all 113 pages! You're great! biggrin.gif
tigerchic121
Thank you SO much Hilary. I really appreciate your work!
Trakonda
Joining in the chain..
Thank you so much Hilary! I can hardly wait to see the full chapter! <3
Kasumisty
I KNEW it would be that number. It would fit together with chapter 107 perfectly into a volume.

*hugs-squeezes hilary* Thaank you~
Kyelinn
Thank you so much in advance, hilary! And I'm not sure if this question has been asked and I really cba going back and reading through all the posts to find out, but is there a title name for this chapter yet? Does anybody know it?
hilary
thanks for all your support!!!XDD
finally~~I did it all and I'm quickly uploading!!!
check my album now~~XDDD
http://hi.baidu.com/hilalchemist/album/108...28hq%29/index/0

(ps: The gangan cover will be the last upload.. coz i forgot to put it at first : P)

IMPORTANT: I found that I miss the page 6 ...and I'm going to add it soon
PROBLEM SOLVE
Kasumisty
Thank you again for such a big effort. So many pages sound like a giant hassle.

Yay, full raw <3

EDIT: 666th post >:>
Alice in Nothingtown
thank you so much for your hard work hilary biggrin.gif
Kasumi_lvgd
THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU'RE AWESOME ;O;
YourViolentStalker
Thanks so much hilary! I'm sure we all would have gone crazy without you!
zonkiethegreat
Any moment NOW????
http://www.cloudmanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/108/

*it had just finished the count down*
Elisabeth Hawkeye
Thank you very much everyone for posting the scans. But 150 pages huh? It's really sounds like rumor, but it's so sad that the series already ends, that I wish it'll be true;)
Tombow
Thank you soooo much hilary!!! happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif

Because I'm guessing hilary's album will be swamped with EVERYONE clicking on that link now, could someone make "mirror album(s)" to relieve some of the band-width drain?
Kasumisty
^I'm saving the pages and I may upload them as RAR and on Tinypic album, but then, it would take some time.
rzerox21xx
Thank you for your efforts and hardwork. Hilary, I appericate it alot.
Tombow
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jun 9 2010, 12:14 PM) *
^I'm saving the pages and I may upload them as RAR and on Tinypic album, but then, it would take some time.

@Kasumisty - You're always right-on!! Thank you!! happy.gif (Please take your time. ^^)

A few more help would be appreciated, if anyone can also make mirror albums. smile.gif

...give me some time (actually quite some time because it takes looooong time on my computer to get each page loaded, like forever XD) to read the full chapter, and then I will start posting the translations. smile.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Thank you so much, hilary! You are an absolute star and I whole heartedly appreciate all the effort you went to in order to share all of these scans despite the huge amount! biggrin.gif I get tired scanning like...2 images, so you're officially amazing!
hilary
Thanks for all your support again:wub:
This maybe my last time to help scanning the pictures up..
ohh.. I'm sure I'll miss this job :'(
hilary
ALL UPLOADED wink.gif ENJOY~~~
zonkiethegreat
QUOTE (hilary @ Jun 9 2010, 12:35 PM) *
ALL UPLOADED wink.gif ENJOY~~~

I just saw them all, GREAT JOB! I think we can all collectively say "WE LOVE YOU" biggrin.gif

OT:
OMG there is an FMA CHESS SET??? *want*
fullmetalflamingo
You are wonderful Hilary! Thank you so much for uploading that many pages. Can't wait to read the scanlation. OH MY GOSH. LAST FMA SCANLATION. *dies*
Sensenic
T_T *snifffffff!*

Already said it, but thanks a million again, hilary, for all the work m(_ _)m (and the extra effort of ripping the magazine... or extra expense for buying 2? happy.gif; ).

<Please do not start this following discussion about the "clock" on this thread. Please discuss this in some other appropriate thread, such as FMA merchandise, or, if anyone knows the answer, please kindly PM Sensenic with the answer. Thank you!! ~ Board staff>
Does the clock come together with the magazine or is it some sort of limited thing? (m'guessin' the 2nd one, but nothing's lost for asking)

Will be getting that GanGan for sure anywa, though.

Gotta go, got sth in my eye...
T_T
YourViolentStalker
Photobucket album in progress complete:
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o138/Yo...8%20Full%20Raw/

Now excuse me while I go cow hunting....
Tombow
^ Thank you, YourViolentStalker and Kasumisty for making the albums!!

<Reminder/Plea>

Guys, could you please STOP posting your comments on the actual content of chapter 108 or, worse yet OFF-TOPIC comments on this thread?

The more you guys do that, I or other mods have to take care of that by moving these posts to Chapter 108 CONTENT discussion thread or other appropriate thread(s) and that means the more I have to stay away from working on the TRANSLATIONS of this chapter.

Therefore, in case some of you're waiting to see my translations of this chapter, please help us all by making your posts on the correct threads. smile.gif
Kasumisty
Tinypic album in progress: http://pl.tinypic.com/a/23ybm/2

RAR is going to be uploaded on MegaUpload and Sendspace soon.
Dark_Fishie
@Kasumisty,

I'm uploading to sendspace atm. ETA 1 minute.
Edamame
Hilary: You are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to scan each individual page and make an online album for us. We greatly appreciate your efforts!

Tombow:
Do you still need more mirror albums? I would be more than willing to make one on my Flicker Account (doesn't reduce quality).
Kasumisty
QUOTE (Dark_Fishie @ Jun 9 2010, 07:08 PM) *
@Kasumisty,

I'm uploading to sendspace atm. ETA 1 minute.

Oh, okay then.

EDIT: Megaupload mirror (RAR)
Tombow
QUOTE (Edamame @ Jun 9 2010, 01:08 PM) *
Tombow: Do you still need more mirror albums? I would be more than willing to make one on my Flicker Account (doesn't reduce quality).

Yes, please do! ^^

Also, thank you, Dark_Fishie! ^^
Dark_Fishie
FMA 108 Final.zip here
FMA 108 Final.rar here

Kasumisty, Tombow asked for help with distro. I'm sorry if you already started on the sendspace files.
GospelOak
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 9 2010, 07:05 PM) *
Guys, could you please STOP posting your comments on the actual content of chapter 108 or even OFF-TOPIC comments on this thread?

The more you guys do that, I or other mods have to take care of that by moving these posts to chapter 108 CONTENT DISCUSSION THREAD or other appropriate thread(s) and that means the more I have to stay away from working on the TRANSLATIONS of this chapter.

Therefore, in case some of you're waiting to see my translations of this chapter, please help us all by making your posts on the correct threads. smile.gif
[/color]

I'm sorry, Tombow, I didn't want to give you extra-work !

Kasumisty
@Dark_Fishie It's no problem ^^ Thank you for the link!

EDIT: Uploading to Tinypic done! Here's, again, the link: http://pl.tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=cAJ...amp;sort=oldest
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.