Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full Metal Alchemist: Random Impulse (A Rap album from some rap artist xd)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music
RaphieL
Some musician actually managed to release an album called full metal alchemist.
http://www.grimepedia.co.uk/grimewiki/images/7/7b/Fma.jpg

According to a website, He did it because he was a fan of fullmetal and believed on equivalent exchange.
http://www.grimepedia.co.uk/wiki/Full_Metal_Alchemist

I don't know if this belongs here or not.
Vagrant
The space between Full and Metal is probably a valid legal loophole.
Chiyo
Just ask Stanley Kubrick
sidekick.kep37
@ Chiyo: Are you referring to Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket? That movie title is actually legit and has nothing to do with Full Metal Alchemist at all. Full Metal Jacket is actually the term regarding the coating that covers the foundation of the bullet. Not mention, FMJ (the movie (not the term... which the term has probably been around longer than the movie...) (1987) was around long before FMA was probably even thought of.

But the fact that this guy had the audacity and the love for FMA to even title an album after it is, well, pretty bold. Who knows, maybe he'll get famous and FMA will spread faster than a hungry kid with some peanut butter and bread (*is shot*). But as long as he gives his props to Arakawa, despite the "legal loopholes" then I'll be happy.
RaphieL
But the fact that this guy had the audacity and the love for FMA to even title an album after it is, well, pretty bold. Who knows, maybe he'll get famous and FMA will spread faster than a hungry kid with a peanut butter and bread (*is shot*). But as long as he gives his props to Arakawa, despite the "legal loopholes" then I'll be happy.

I dunno, I heard His CD on youtube and must say, It had nothing to do with FMA.
Chiyo
Yes sidekick I am well aware of that, I was replying to what Vagrant said about the gap in Full and Metal being a "legal loophole" so that was my point.

As this is just a brief question/answer session I will merge this soon with....well I've yet to decide which topic.
Trakonda
QUOTE (RaphieL @ Apr 25 2010, 12:51 PM) *
But the fact that this guy had the audacity and the love for FMA to even title an album after it is, well, pretty bold. Who knows, maybe he'll get famous and FMA will spread faster than a hungry kid with a peanut butter and bread (*is shot*). But as long as he gives his props to Arakawa, despite the "legal loopholes" then I'll be happy.

I dunno, I heard His CD on youtube and must say, It had nothing to do with FMA.

Actually, there is a song in the album named "full metal alchemist" too. I listened it on Youtube, didn't pay much attention to the lyrics because he was rapping so fast, but he definitely said "edward elric" somewhere in the end of the song. tongue.gif Pretty nice.

I've never been a fan of rap though, so I won't be buying his album. Anyway, nice find!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.