Note to repeatedly Registering members!!

If you have registered to our board within the last month or so and currently waiting for validation, please DO NOT keep making new accounts and keep registering with alternate accounts, as this will result in delaying of the validation of your account further.

Sometimes the validation of your account gets delayed with various reasons, chiefly, if you are already having a valid member account on our board.
If you already have a valid member account on our board, but you are trying to register to our board again because you have forgotten the password to the first account, then, first please try your best to get your password recovered by using our Password Recovery function instead of making another account.
If, for some reason, you are unable to recover the password for your old account with our Password Recovery system, then please WAIT for us to validate your new account and then contact you for the closing of your alternate account, and meantime please STOP making additional accounts in hopes of getting one of your newly requested accounts getting validated, as this will make the situation worse and delay the validation of your account further.

(If you already have a valid member account on our board, but you are registering to our board again because you would like to have another username, then, instead of making another account, please request Change of Display Name for your existing account.)

===============

Demon x: I have validated one of your newly registered alternate accounts, Delta ∆ (with skinny "∆" and registered on Feb. 28, 2010, and NOT Delta Δ with fat "Δ" which you have registered most recently on March 6, 2010.) and sent PM to your Delta ∆ (with skinny "∆") account concerning your multiple accounts status on March 1, 2010. Please log into your Delta ∆ (with skinny "∆") account and read my PM, and please STOP making additional accounts on our board in the hopes of some/any of your newly created accounts getting validated. >.<

ChaosCalamity/Charlie18: I have validated one of your newly registered alternate accounts, Claw (registered on March 2, 2010) and sent PM to your Claw account concerning your multiple accounts status on March 2, 2010. Please log into your Claw account and read my PM.