Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Irs Plane Attack-liberal, Conservative, Or Neither?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Debate District
Disasterpiece
It's been hours after that nutjob crashed his plane into the IRS building in Austin, Texas, but what really makes my blood boil is how hours later, bloggers and the media are labeling it as an "anti government, tea party terrorist act".

I would bet my left nut that none of those people read the pilot's suicide note, where he appears to have an extremely sharp disdain for George W. Bush, and "greedy corporations", and several undertones leaning to communism.

I believe that eliminates the "tea party terrorism" accusation.

But I don't believe that. I don't think it was a left/right, Obama conspiracy "blame the tea party movement" conspiracy theory crap.

From what I've read and heard, this guy basically snapped. He was disgruntled with his job, disgruntled with the government in screwing him over with his job which led to his financial rut, and his speil with the IRS seemed to send him over the deep end, not to mention he burned his house down with his wife and kid inside.

Straight up snapped and crazy? You bet. Politically motivated? He would have hit a bigger target.

What say you all?
Chiyo
So what are you wishing to debate? Can you just specify for other people please, otherwise this just looks like a rant. Thank-you.

Edit: Sorted, thank-you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.