Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hagaren Song File: Roy Mustang
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
Sycia
Got the info in my mail today. Basically says:

Ookawa Toru (Roy Mustang's seiyuu) will be singing his single 'Tsuki no Ura-gawa' (Rough translation: Behind the Moon),

and there'll be a group song with the other fellas in the army 'Shounen yo, Shinjiru Nakama yo' (Rough translation: Guys, Trusted Companions),

AND a duet between Ookawa Toru & Neya Michiko (Roy Mustang & Riza Hawkeye) called 'Ame no hi wa no-sankyu-' (Rough translation: No thank to rainy days) <-- I know a lot of RoyxRiza fans are going to be quite excited about this hehe

It'll start being sold on the 15th of December at 1,555yen. (SVWC-7221)

Original stickers are included with a limited number of CDs so get them while stocks last.

==================================

あのキャラクターソングシリーズ、第2弾はなんと
ロイ・マスタング役大川透さんが登場!!!

大川透さん歌う「月の裏側.」に軍部大集合の楽曲
「少年よ、信じるなかまよ」そしてリザ役根谷美智子さんとの
デュエット「雨の日はノー・サンキュー」と、
とっても盛りだくさん!!

HAGAREN SONG FILE-ROY MUSTANG-

発売日:12月15日発売
価格:1,155円(税込)
品番:SVWC-7221

初回特典:オリジナル・ステッカー

初回特典は数に限りがありますのでご注意ください。
入手するためには、お早目のご予約をお勧めします。
xrninja
QUOTE(Sycia @ Nov 12 2004, 11:47 PM)
Ookawa Toru (Roy Mustang's seiyuu) will  be singing his single 'Tsuki no Ura-gawa' (Rough translation: Behind the Moon),

and there'll be a group song with the other fellas in the army 'Shounen yo, Shinjiru Nakama yo' (Rough translation: Guys, Trusted Companions),

AND a duet between Ookawa Toru & Neya Michiko (Roy Mustang & Riza Hawkeye) called 'Ame no hi wa no-sankyu-' (Rough translation: No thank to rainy days) <-- I know a lot of RoyxRiza fans are going to be quite excited about this hehe

i'm squeeing in uncontrollable excitement already XD
Vx Tao Ren xV
Yay! ^_^

::goes off to pre-order::

Thanks for the info! ^_^
Sycia
^_^ No problem. Spread the love~
Kasumi
A duet between Roy and Riza...A duet. A DUET!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*

Must find a way to get the CD...somehow... (As I'm not allowed to buy/order anything online...-__- )
AoiSora
YEAH!!! So happy! Thanks for the news! I already have mine on preorder! I better get the sickers, and they better NOT put it out for general sale! They have done this 3 times already, and it is starting to upset me! What if someone else gets it before me!??!?!
Quistis88
OMG! DUET!!! YES!!!

At least ONE of my many dreams came true in this lifetime. I am happy. biggrin.gif
Sycia
QUOTE(AoiSora @ Nov 14 2004, 02:53 PM)
YEAH!!! So happy! Thanks for the news! I already have mine on preorder! I better get the sickers, and they better NOT put it out for general sale! They have done this 3 times already, and it is starting to upset me! What if someone else gets it before me!??!?!

Hmmm.... Animate usually has a lot of those limited edition ones if you go early... If you know anyone who can go down, go bug that person on the CD's release day? 'Cos I'm really not sure how online ordering like CDjapan works... oo;
AoiSora
QUOTE(Sycia @ Nov 14 2004, 07:34 AM)
Hmmm.... Animate usually has a lot of those limited edition ones if you go early... If you know anyone who can go down, go bug that person on the CD's release day? 'Cos I'm really not sure how online ordering like CDjapan works... oo;

Well since I preordered it they should get a copy of the first print for me. (they have so far) and If not I know of a store that usually gets it in on the release day. And usually if it out on release day it should be first print, right?

There used to be an Animate near me, But sadly went out of business! I think it was their location, but hey, that is just me.
i hope someone will put it up on the internet for dl...
Chibi Viki
i... have died and gone to heaven...

ROYXRIZA DUET!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!! *faints*

and since i finally have work (and just waiting for their call...) hehehehehe, i'll get my hands on this CD even if eats all my first salary!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

btw, you guys should also try cdjapan
Sycia
QUOTE(AoiSora @ Nov 15 2004, 04:02 AM)
Well since I preordered it they should get a copy of the first print for me. (they have so far) and If not I know of a store that usually gets it in on the release day. And usually if it out on release day it should be first print, right?

Yep, that should be~ ^^;
Sycia
Don't know if anyone heard this in Japan just a few minutes ago... so I'm just posting either way.

Hagaren Housou (Hagaren Telecast aka a radio program run by Paku Romi and Kugimiya Rie) just played the front bit of Roy Mustang's image song "Tsuki no Ura-gawa" (Behind the Moon).

Personal opinion: Ookawa Toru definitely has the potential of a good singer. But I felt it was a bit of a pity that the background music turned out a little cheesy-sounding (well the title of it suggests it sounds romantic), and that his voice got a little processed. But I could tell he was putting quite a lot of effort into it, even the English bit where he went "Walking on her side of the moon (???)". Overall an OK from me. I'm waiting for the rest of the songs to be played over radio to see if I get the CD~

Here's the cover of it from the official homepage:

IPB Image
lenita
Yeahhhhhh my dreams comes true!!!! Sycia if you already listen the song could you put it in mp3 or something.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Chibi Viki
this will take a while... after all, it comes out on dec. 15 and that's a month away from now. manga chapter 42 comes out before it (dec 10)
Sycia
QUOTE(lenita @ Nov 16 2004, 09:24 AM)
Yeahhhhhh my dreams comes true!!!! Sycia if you already listen the song could you put it in mp3 or something....  :D  :D

Sorry Lenita... They didn't say ANYTHING about the surprise broadcast of the song until a few minutes before, so I was pretty much taken by surprise...

On a side note, Japanese DO record the program and share the mp3 files online, so I'll search around and see if I can find it (oo; 5% chance of success though).
AoiSora
Such a nice cover.. That sticker is Mine!!! laugh.gif
Sycia
o_O Just heard the duet between Roy and Hawkeye....

o_O All I can say, is that it sounds like some broadway song. Complete with an English sentence or 2 at the beginning....
hagane_no_tokage
LOL! *mental image of roy and riza on broadway*

roy: *top hat and cane* one...moment in her presence, and you can forget the rest...
for the girl who's second best...to...no~~~ne!

riza: *doing the can-can* ooh! sigh! give him your attention! do--i--really have to mention
he~~~'s the~~~~ o~~~~~~ne!

*fanfare*

O____O wow... *falls over laughing*
Sycia
O_O I swear, that image was in my head when the song played (especially when Riza's part came... *sweatdrops*)

.... Moulin Rouge!!!!!!! >_<

Then again, it could just be me.. o.o;;;;;;;;
hagane_no_tokage
now i will just be envisioning riza singing "all that jazz" as soon as i get the CD... LOL!
Des
O.o Is it going to be coming out on MP3 anytime soon? >D I wanna laugh at Roy!
hagane_no_tokage
*runs off to draw a picture of roy and riza in the costumes from a chorus line*
Sycia
QUOTE(Des @ Dec 8 2004, 01:06 PM)
O.o Is it going to be coming out on MP3 anytime soon? >D I wanna laugh at Roy!

o_O Considering the CD isn't going to be released until the 15th (Japanese release), um... not really. But good things come to those who wait~
Onmyo-Ji Rina
Waaa!!! *dies of happiness*
I was really hoping there would be a song with all the military guys, OR a RoyRiza duet... and... THEY MADE BOTH!!! TwT
Ureshii... *w*
Quistis88
If it isn't going to be released until the 15th, then how have people heard it already? unsure.gif
Izumimon
Radio show, it seems.

Whee, two more days plus shipping time! happy.gif
Ninie
I can't wait! happy.gif
hagane_no_tokage
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 12 2004, 04:30 PM)
If it isn't going to be released until the 15th, then how have people heard it already?  unsure.gif

they used the force? _ *flails* i wanna hear it too! i wish we got japanese raido in the states... we get britney spears crap radio and the crappy talk stations, but why don't we get anything good? like oogawa tohru singing?!?
Izumimon
Okay, so, it's out.... tongue.gif

Anyone heard it yet?

My copy shipped today. *wills it to get here faster*
Ninie
There's no link for it on LJ yet...
Someone have this sigle on MP3s?? I am serching desesperatly for it T__T
Ninie
... I just said there's no links for it yet.
Sycia
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 13 2004, 09:30 AM)
If it isn't going to be released until the 15th, then how have people heard it already?  :unsure:

There's a radio program run by the seiyuus of Ed and Al in Japan (Tokyo and Osaka to be exact) called Hagaren Broadcast that's been going on since the anime started. They sometimes play samples of upcoming character songs, or albums for people to hear. : )
hagane_no_tokage
QUOTE(Ninie @ Dec 15 2004, 08:39 PM)
There's no link for it on LJ yet...

LJ? huh.gif

EDIT: ohhhhh, i get it now. livejournal. *feels dumb*
jewbagel
It's out now.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/fm_al...st/1449464.html
hagane_no_tokage
*pounces on jewbagel* you are so awesome! yay! thankies for the link, i was looking all over the place!!! *squeeeze*

edit: SQUEE, i love the one that all the military guys sing, it's so catchy!!! *does a happy muffin dance* and riza has a really good singing voice, too! go riza, her voice is very suited for jazzy-type songs. biggrin.gif
Sycia
Haven't got the songs yet, but I kinda gave up on the single and duet after hearing the samples~ ^_^ Looking forward to the group one though.
Quistis88
I do love the 2nd and 3rd tracks the best. Like tokage said, the 2nd is quite catchy, and I LOVE the 3rd mainly due to its style and the way it's done by the seiyuus, which is actually an exceptional job now that I take the time to listen to it.

Very nice harmony as well, and wonderful pitch, nothing off-key. It's got a swing-feel and I like it. And Roy's voice really suits this genre as well as Riza's (and Roy's little er, "thing" at 2:07 or so was great). Very controlled voices, too, and the syncopation is dead on! biggrin.gif

I'm happy.
RolfKaese
if i remember and listened right, roy calls her sexy (woman)... am i right? ^^
Quistis88
Haha, maybe. I hear the occasional English word.
blueices
laugh.gif Very cute song file. Liked Tsuki no Uragawa best. Thanks for the torrent.
Though the military group song is cute, I don't think I'll be listening to that one so often.

I like hearing genki FMA music for once. Its almost kinda strange hearing Roy and co. sound so happy. (I sort of imagine them drunk at a new years party)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.