Hello fellow board members, ^^

If you see any activities that may need the board staff's attention, please use our Police Station threads, as the following:

* If you see any activities in the forum that may need the forum Moderator's attention, please post the brief description of the guideline-violating activity (spamming, trolling, etc., etc.,) and post the link to the page or the post where that activity is occurring, on Forum Mod Station thread

(The thread is commonly referred to as "Grammar Police Station" on our board, although this name is somewhat of a misnomer, as these days we do not go around "policing" for the perfect grammars in the forums. ^^ )

- If reporting the sig, please post the member's name, and link to the page or post where the board staff can view his/her post with his/her sig in the forum, rather than posting a link to his/her Profile page.

- If you received a PM from an unknown member with a message containing suspicious link(s,) and if we had not already made a board announcement on that particular spammer PM, please PM me asap and let me know about such PM, followed by forwarding of that PM to my PM Inbox (except, if we had already made a board announcement on that particular spammer PM, then please simply DELETE that PM. ^^) The forward the spam PM, please click on the "REPLY button at the bottom right corner of that PM, then change Recipient's Name at the top of the page from that of the original sender to Tombow, then check on "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" and "Track this message?" and then hit Send Message at the bottom, and that should forward that PM to me. smile.gif

--------------

* If you see any activities in the Gallery that may need the Gallery Moderator's attention, please post the brief description of the guideline-violating activity, and post the link to the page where that activity is occurring, on Gallery Mod Station thread (commonly referred to as "Gallery Gestapo" by some)

---------------

- If possible, please try to AVOID using REPORT button, as this may cause a ruckus to our "off-duty" staff members. XD

We appreciate your help!! Thank you!! smile.gif