Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 41: The Abyss - Content Discussion Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2
zephyr_zealot
@Kaori Ayanami:haha..guess I'll be waiting a few days to know that.. tongue.gif
Tezrath
QUOTE (Kaori Ayanami @ Jan 31 2010, 05:36 AM) *
I was underwhelmed with Ed's impalement scene, too. Not that it was that bad, but it seems as if he didn't notice he was badly injured until he looked the beam going through him. I mean, he's tough, but that's too much, even for him.

You'd be surprised; when you are injured the mind does weird things like that. Its as if the body is in shock, and you don't really feel the pain until you see the injury....then it catches up.
Michiyo-
Please add FMA:B English dubbed episode 41 (on CN on Adult Swim) talk-back/discussions here. smile.gif

FMA:B will air 1:00 AM - 1: 30 AM and 5:00 AM - 5:30 AM eastern time. smile.gif
EveningAlchemist
This is still one of my fav episodes from the series.. even with Ed getting seriously injured! Vic really added to it with how he whispered part of his lines as he lay on the ground, impaled, and talked to the chimeras. It really moved me! Me and my friends all cringed and cheered as we watched that whole impalement scene.
AXavierB
I honestly wasn't really feeling Vic's performance during the beam removal scene. It just seemed a tad too hammy in my opinion. I can't compare Romi Park's performance because I don't even remember how it sounded.

Regardless, I love that scene anyway. Darius and Heinkel are awesome.
Tombow
For anyone who missed this episode, it's on again on Adult Swim (U.S.) tonight. smile.gif
Tombow
For anyone who missed this episode, it's on again on Adult Swim (U.S.) tonight. smile.gif

Tombow
For those who missed this episode, it's on again on Adult Swim (U.S.) tonight. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.