Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 41: The Abyss - Content Discussion Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Tombow
Talk-back/content discussion for English dubbed episode on Adult Swim starts on page 4. smile.gif

Please post the discussions on the content of episode 41 here.
This thread is declared as a Spoiler zone for the content of the first 41 episodes.

I'll be back later and fill out the rest of the first post. ^^
penguintruth
My initial thoughts:

- Back at the plot...
- Love Yoki's "HELP ME!" in English. "Dadadadadada... HELP ME!"
- Is it just me, or are they sort of stretching out this part a bit?
- Here's your chemistry lesson for the day, kids!
- Look, Ed, you don't have to kill him, but at least KNOCK HIM OUT, YOU DOOF.
- Oooh, Ed, I'd get that looked at if I were you.
- Philsopher's Stone of one soul! A great scene.
- Romi Paku's really belting it out!
- Looks like Ed's made some new chimera friends! Just in time, too.
- Hey, Rose returns next episode!

Another solid episode. DADADADA HELP ME!
Anakishi
Wow, way to scr** up a perfect cliffhanger...
We, manga readers, have waited one long month to find out if Ed died or what, and they didn't even give the viewers five minutes ¨¨
Once again, the director shows his amazing tecniques... seriously, can't comment right now, I'm in deep shock, better go to sleep.
Vlyse
Good episode toward the end. I'm glad they screwed up the cliffhanger, because they fit in the ending song perfectly.
Mr. Deathy
QUOTE (Anakishi @ Jan 24 2010, 02:35 AM) *
We, manga readers, have waited one long month to find out if Ed died or what, and they didn't even give the viewers five minutes ¨¨
Once again, the director shows his amazing tecniques... seriously, can't comment right now, I'm in deep shock, better go to sleep.

I haven't seen the episode yet but I'm REALLY surprised they didn't use this as a cliffhanger.

I guess I shouldn't be though, they've had so many awesome cliffhanger moments in the middle of episodes already. For example, Ling turning Greed and Pride's reveal.

I guess this is just another one on the pile.
shiroe
QUOTE (Anakishi @ Jan 24 2010, 03:35 PM) *

Uh, how many readers were there who seriously believed that Ed was going to die...That was never a real cliffhanger, imo. So instead they treated us with that dramatic scene at the end. Great music, awesome voice acting, and I could really feel the pain, so no complaint here!

Next episode looks promising! ^^
Michiyo-
Screenshots:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2010/01/24...l-alchemist-41/

Overall it was a really good episode, with nice fight scenes and good animation. The injured Ed scene was well done and Romi Paku made it even more awesome. Canít wait to see the raw.
ChaosRogue
While the manga likes to use cliffhangers, it seems that Brotherhood prefers to tidy things up in a neat package. Personally I prefer that the show went this way.
amestris_star
QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Jan 24 2010, 10:20 AM) *
Screenshots:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2010/01/24...l-alchemist-41/

Overall it was a really good episode, with nice fight scenes and good animation. The injured Ed scene was well done and Romi Paku made it even more awesome. Canít wait to see the raw.

Same here, the Ed scene was really really well done *nods*
penguintruth
Frankly, at the pace the show was going before this, I thought Ed's impalement would have been before the commercial break tonight.
Chiyo
Not watched it yet but the screen shots look good. Speeded through rather swiftly by the look of it though so I hope the pace doesn't speed by too much. Really didn't expect to be in Lior as soon as the next episode anyway.
Kasumisty
After watching it for the first time, the first thing that struck me is that I barely can remember its beginning XD The second part was just that overwhelming.

I always wondered what was that thing about soldier in Al's armor, now I know.' Dumb me, Maybe I'll understand how the scattered pages of Scar's notes created that transmutation circle next.'''

"Help me!" was kind of funny. I also find it nice, how Yoki is a total lamer most of the times, but he knows a lot about mining.

That grin makes me laugh every time xd

Wow, Ed is so fast, it's so cool to watch him in action. How he sliced Kimblee's hand open and such.

And now the best part, I like everything about it, how Ed was coughing up blood, gasping screaming and twitching in agony. It seemed so painful. At one point even his eye rolled inside out : xx I find that little whine at the end of screaming very cute though... and there, he even get the piggyback! Aww!

Rose next time? Wow, I thought it was later on.

Overally, a very good episode. The second part made it.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn3rX3M_dMo
Forsaken Love
havnt seen it yet, but what! they didnt use that cliffhanger!? This show must have some kind of aversion to suspence or something, yeh in the manga we all knew he wouldn't die but it was still really tense wondering how he'd survive, hopefully they won't kill it anymore by pulling a maria ross and having Ed all nice and healed up next week ¨_¨ he was absent for like 4months or somethin in the manga maybe a little more, grrrr
Alphonsefan27
Loved volume 19, loved episode 41! Paku Romi did a amazing job, I was shaking through the end. Glad they didn't use a cliffhanger. happy.gif
Broken Chouchou
Whaat, no cliffey? Odd decision... maybe it works fine anyway, though, people don't seem to be complaining too hard about it.

Judging from the screens there is a LOT of blood. Ed's blood. Way more blood than what I recall was in the manga x)

Looking forward to the subs.
Forsaken Love
watched the ep in RAW, ooooo romi pakus performance really gave me shivers will be ammused to see Vic's attempt *shot* seriously though I'd be interested to see if he can live up to this, the performance was really good. Im still irritated that they didnt use this for a cliffhanger woulda been a brilliant one, but I'm happy I got to see it all in one ep, hopefully they'll have ed and co away for quite awhile now and at least hold onto some suspence, oh and i liked how the end song started early =3
Disasterpiece
i want to watch subbed version of ep 41, dammit!

ETA: Jan 25: just finished watching the subbed episode

hooooooly crap

now i didnt read the manga up to this point but is Ed's lifespan shortened now? sad.gif
Hyperthia
*goes insane*
Romi did an amazing job! OMG I was queasy by the time that scene was over XD
Gosh, I could almost feels poor Ed's pain. The animation was really good in that scene too. The way he was twitching and breathing... ohmy.gif
I just wanted to hug the poor little guy sad.gif Don't tell him I called him little.
A Pierrot's Aria
I agree, Paku Romi did an amazing job with the blood curdling scream!

I'm glad they didn't leave it as a cliff hanger; I agree with the member who said it wasn't really a real cliff hanger in the sense that we pretty much knew he wasn't going to die. xD

The animation was really good, and (horrible as it sounds) I loved the way Ed kept losing energy and collapsing when he turned around to blast off the metal girder/pole. The heavy breathing also made it look the part.
fmadiva
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jan 24 2010, 07:02 AM) *
.... And now the best part, I like everything about it, how Ed was coughing up blood, gasping screaming and twitching in agony. It seemed so painful. At one point even his eye rolled inside out : xx I find that little whine at the end of screaming very cute though... and there, he even get the piggyback! Aww!....

Wow sadist much XD I'm kidding.

That whine at the end was unexpected o_o(WTF Ed)

I thought Ed's scene was beautifully done and VERY detailed but a tad bit over dramatic :/ the screaming was a bit too much...but other than that it was a pretty good episode.
Disasterpiece
he had a freaking pipe through him lol
fmadiva
QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Jan 25 2010, 08:52 PM) *
he had a freaking pipe through him lol

XD I know but Ed has been through worst stuff than that and didn't scream as much

OT: btw I love your signature wink.gif
Tombow
<Reminder>

Guys, please don't clutter the discussion thread with off-topic "chat," please. smile.gif
Hint: If the only thing you have for your post is the OT personal conversation, then please do NOT make that as a post here, and instead, please use PM. We have a PM system set up just for that kind of personal "member to member" conversations. Please make a good use of it. Thank you! smile.gif

---------------------------

<Program Note>

Removed the following post for off-topic chatting on the discussion thread. Please use PM instead. ^^

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Jan 26 2010, 12:34 AM) *
QUOTE (fmadiva @ Jan 25 2010, 09:09 PM) *
OT: btw I love your signature...

i know, i know biggrin.gif but don't tell me, tell the artist. She's very talented and.....

--------------------------

~ Sorry for the interruption. Now please go back to the discussions on the content of episode 41. smile.gif

QueenTiria
as everyone pointed out, amazing episode.

this is the first time i really FELT something that the manga couldn't properly convey: ed's agony and pain.

in the manga it was like: yeah, there's a pole stuck through me but hey, i'm gonna alchemise myself

while in the anime it was like: CRAP i'm impaled by a pole and is in lots of PAIN AND AGONY but somehow i'm gonna make it out of this with LOTS OF PAIN AND AGONY.

hey, you know the part where kimbly drops his backup philosophers stone onto his hand, slowmotion while talking at a normal speed? then if you up it to normal speed where the stone drops onto his palm and asplodes the building then wouldn't he sound like a chipmunk for talking so fast????? (if anyone gets what i mean????)
Vicious74
The only way the manga doesn't convey Ed's pain is if you fail at reading manga. His expressions during that act were more than self-explanatory and the screams were there more than once too.

Anyways, that was one of the best episodes yet. They didn't go for the cliffhanger but it was better this way cause the episode ended with a very intense scene and a great moment for Ed.

Pretty much everything about the episode was top notch, the pacing, the animation, the music placement, etc. Not often we get a treat like this.
Jealous Rogo
Another great episode this week, I really think the series has hit it's stride now, although I am biased seeings as I think the manga just gets more epic with each passing chapter from this point on. What struck me about this episode was how it mae things more obvious to me than they were in the Manga. This was mostly my own stupidity and forgetfulness tbh but things like the fact Kimblee found footprints at first were a bit of a 'eh?' but I went and checked and indeed they were there originally. What was NOT there, is the the reason the Brigg's soldiers were delaying shooting Kimblee was because of Ed. Indeed this was the only thing I could fault; why? It doesn't even match the dialogue. Kimblee and Ed both indicate he's there to stall time so the snipers can get Kimblee, but the way Miles and the snipers react indicates his presence is doing the exact opposite. This wasn't there originally and seemed really, really odd to me.

I enjoyed watching Heinkel and Darius being showcased, if only because their my favourite of the Chimera introduced, much better that Jerso and Zampano (with Zampano being my least favourite of any character, he's just so... bland) What I like about these two isn't really going to clear until a few episodes down the line, but I do think their animal combinations are cooler for one. Even if it was INCREDIBLY convient that they were designed to fight in low visibility conditions. I also think they provided Ed with yet another oppurtunity to win by using his head, something we haven't really seen him do since he fought Scar I suppose, but most obviously since he fought Greed. I did wonder why they felt the need to set up the dynamite at the beginning of the episode with Winry's group. It's not like we'd have seen dynamite in a mine and think 'what's that doing there?! this is highly unrealistic, bring me the phone so I may complain to the studio'

What would've got complaints if it was aired on television in my country of reactionary nitwits (and I LIKE being in England) was the scene with Ed being impaled which I think was bloody fantastic (if not raising questions about what BONES thinks the consistency of blood is, I'm fairly sure it doesn't look like red cake mix) and a real testiment to the animators and Romi Paku, and really showed what can be done when everything goes right. The screams by Romi Paku did at points border on the over-the-top but they never quite got there and as a result, you raelly, really felt the pain Ed was going through. I dare anyone to try and not wince during that scene, it was fantastic.

Speaking of that scene, I'm in the camp that is not bothered by the loss of any 'cliffhanger' because this version of things worked alot better. Besides I'm also fairly confident in the assumption that if they'd ended on the cliffhanger, instead we'd have people whining about the episodes pacing being too stretched out in comparison to other episodes (this episode would've been only one chapter if it ended there, as it stands it's more like a chapter and a half) The ending was also pretty good, if it did take out a couple of things (namely Ed's complaints about Heinkel's mane) but changed something in a way that is so much better and has only been done for one very good reason.

If you can't guess what I mean I'm referring to; Heinkel picking up the Philosphers Stone instead of Darius as it was in the Manga, which makes it make more sense when Heinkel has it later to give to Al

So overall a good episode, next week looks to be a calmer and more sedate episode, with probably alot of exposition, which will balance out this week which was pretty much near constant action. Also it'll have Pride in a tux, which is all kinds of badass.
QueenTiria
QUOTE (Vicious74 @ Jan 26 2010, 07:48 PM) *
The only way the manga doesn't convey Ed's pain is if you fail at reading manga. His expressions during that act were more than self-explanatory and the screams were there more than once too.

the anime can convey more feeling by romi paku's epic performance. no matter what the manga does it can't convey his screaming properly without sound, can it?
shiroe
QUOTE (fmadiva @ Jan 26 2010, 10:04 AM) *
I thought Ed's scene was beautifully done and VERY detailed but a tad bit over dramatic :/ the screaming was a bit too much...but other than that it was a pretty good episode.

He was just screaming on the inside, it's not like he was doing it out loud. Ed was experiencing hell there (yeah the title was very fitting!), having to remember the uneasy feeling he had when using the PS that one time and now having to use his own life energy...seems extremely painful to me even just thinking about it...I'd prefer it if Ed had screamed a little more! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jealous Rogo @ Jan 26 2010, 03:59 PM) *
Another great episode this week, I really think the series has hit it's stride now, although I am biased seeings as I think the manga just gets more epic with each passing chapter from this point on. What struck me about this episode was how it mae things more obvious to me than they were in the Manga. This was mostly my own stupidity and forgetfulness tbh but things like the fact Kimblee found footprints at first were a bit of a 'eh?' but I went and checked and indeed they were there originally. What was NOT there, is the the reason the Brigg's soldiers were delaying shooting Kimblee was because of Ed. Indeed this was the only thing I could fault; why? It doesn't even match the dialogue. Kimblee and Ed both indicate he's there to stall time so the snipers can get Kimblee, but the way Miles and the snipers react indicates his presence is doing the exact opposite. This wasn't there originally and seemed really, really odd to me.

Yeah, that was bugging me too. That scene was very different from the manga. In the manga it looks like Ed was stalling Kimblee, in this episode, it seems like Ed really wanted to talk to him before the sniping (and he surprised the sniper too)...I guess the anime team wanted to stick with Ed's determination not to kill, eh? or did I read it wrong in the manga?
Broken Chouchou
That was a slightly underwhelming experience...

Don't get me wrong; it was a great episode, and yeah, I loved the scene where Ed got pierced by that iron bar. But... from everyones commentes in this thread, I was expecting to be somewhat blown away. Which I wasn't.
The scene after where the building collapses, when we see Ed lying lifeless on the floor, that was intense seriousness. And how it's followed up by Alphonse losing concioussness. I love that. The music used here really made it feel grave and dangerous, especially for Ed. (I do have a slight problem with this particular track though; first of all, it's been way overused. Second, the beginning of it feels kind of cheesy, you know the "da-na-na-na-NA-NAA!!" - part. Which is really a shame, since the rest of the piece is really great. It starts out sort of ominous and threatening, escalating into really dangerous "oh SH*T, this is bad!" - epicness.)

But, the agonized screams everyone were talking about, where were they? Romi Park's performance was great. You definitely felt Ed's pain there. But I was expecting something more. I first watched this scene without any sound (the speakers on my other computer are broken), and only seeing the animation on Ed's face gave me goosebumps. The expression on his face, and the shivers, and his eyes becoming unsteady with shock, THAT made it seem really scary and painful. And I had expected the screams to go with it to be a little more... cringing. Instead, he just sorta gasped a little before passing out. The screams that DID come later, were also a tad understated, I felt. Some people said it was almost a bit over the top. I didn't feel like that at all. I say: Give us more!! tongue.gif I don't think the music at the "pull-out" sequence was really right, either. But, I'm gonna have to rewatch this a couple of times before I make up my mind. This ramble here is all based on first impressions.

Finally, I wasn't bothered at all that they didn't make a cliffhagner out of this. I must've misunderstood some people earlier; I imagined that we would already have a quick look of Ed recovered or something (who knows why I thought that). But, as it was done, we still won't see Ed in another couple of Episodes. Like in the manga. Is good.
MsLinn
This episode made me shudder of excitement! And lol when Ed's antenna "fionged"!
<3 Romi Paku <3 There was a weasing inhale (or whine) right when Ed clapped his hand to human transmute himself, that FELT. And the screams...I think they sounded very convincing and real!
I like how they started the ED.
So Al and Ed always faint at the same time?... No, that can't be right at all, sorry! Laboratory nr5, when Envy knocks Ed out, Al is fine, I think.

And ZOMG, Ed was NOT paired with Al in the eyecatcher! (this will make Kit-chan happy tongue.gif)
Anyarel
Where can I find this episode? (in VOSTA or VOSTFR)

I didn't find it on wat.tv =(
EveningAlchemist
Wowwie, there's mixed comments here but I must say I loved this episode! Even though I knew what was going to happen from the manga I still felt for Edward, and hey, did I hear a new music piece?

There was good emotion in this episode along with some moral dilemmas about killing people vs. staying alive. I really like that about FMA. It makes you think about these things, but never gives a definitive answer as to which is the right answer. Now that's entertainment. The explosions and blood make for good entertainment as well. laugh.gif Great animation at the tensest moments is just the cherry on top of this awesome sundae.

Ed's small grin and deep breath before they pulled the bar out of him was just heart-stopping. They illustrated pain very well, especially when Ed was just laying on the floor breathing heavily. (Reminded me of my goldfish when it was dying, but moving on...) And let's not forget about Al passing out again and Winry and Mei getting all worried... Gah! This ep was just a parfait of emotions! And that's why I love it. wub.gif (But since when have I ever disliked an episode of Brotherhood?)

About the cliffhanger thing, I believe it's good either way, so it's just fine as it is. Cliffhangers make you watch the next episode, but finding out what happens leaves you satisfied.
Aazadan
Great episode. I was disappointed they didn't have ed being smothered by the lion mane but with the way that scene was done it would have been out of place. I was also slightly disappointed that Kimblee simply said Ed was fast rather than attributing it to his northern automail. I know that point was brought up in his fight with scar and the chimera's, but Kimblee mentioning it again made it seem more amazing for him.

Oh well, those two bad things are easily outweighed by how well the scene with Ed being impaled was done and I really liked how they changed things around with Ed making things more difficult for the snipers than stalling Kimblee so they could get into position.
Chiyo
Obviously Paku Romi has been prasied and she deserves to be, that moment where Ed is lying there breathing heavily was very effective. I suppose they didn't add him being suffocated by the mane as that would have added some humour to the scene and they wanted it kept serious (if so they ruined that theory with attena twitch).

However I also want to give some praise to Winry's V.A, Megumi Takamoto, for her "Edo" cry. Something about it was perfectly strained and thus I also think it helped in that next scene where Ed says something like "I can't make her cry over something so stupid" as if he heard her.
shanryelric
THE SCREAM!! omg the scream is PEERFECT!! i was shivering in pain.. poor ed.. the whine! XD wawawawawaw
zonkiethegreat
EXCELLENT EPISODE. That's all I gotta say!
penguintruth

What the hell was with this guy's expression?
Katya Martin
I don't know, I think this episode was kinda narm--ish... The part with pulling the beam out of Ed's side was a little drawn-out. Also, the red eyes on Kimblee? Seriously?
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Jan 28 2010, 06:08 PM) *
What the hell was with this guy's expression?

Maybe some snow made it's way into his underwear.
zephyr_zealot
Good episode..I enjoyed it very much with a little suspense..
What I like was Ed is a type of person that I really respect his actions..
especially while he was really suffering from the sudden impale thing, he saved the two chimera guys..
and he was confident the chimera guys will not follow Kimblee's orders..
Truthfully, it's a lot of pain when the large thing plunge into Ed..(oww)
But in the end, Ed will get his medical treatment..
happy.gif

P/S: I remember the lion(one of the chimera guys), and kept me guessing. What will he do with the red stone(philosopher's stone) that he picked up???
Forsaken Love
^ I LOLED at chouchou's comment XD
mersaydee
This episode was great, I thought - at least for the emotional impact. The way they built up to showing just how dire Ed's situation was was well-done - the relative quiet, the small pieces of rubble falling down into the hole, then the expression on Ed's face when he looks back to see what's happened. Wow. The slight blurring of the "camera" angle helped, too, along with the spilling blood on the floor. Poor Ed! Kid's strong as an ox, though, it takes a lot of guts to do what he did (and I loved the relieved sigh from the chimeras once the beam was pulled out).

Kimblee was also at his evil best. We all know he's absolutely reprehensible, but him sacrificing the chimeras (and just being downright creepy about it, too) really made it hit home. Particular favorite scenes: where he extends his arms while standing in front of Ed to drop himself into the mine shaft, and when he cuts off Ed's thought with "You've won. That's what you're thinking, isn't it?" He also got the best line: "I didn't survive the war in Ishbal because of my good looks!"

Side note - good on the animators for continuing to draw Ed's little scar on his forehead. Dope that I am - I've forgotten how he got it! Anyone care to refresh my memory? Was that with the fight with Scar when Ling and Ranfan were fighting Wrath?
Kasumisty
QUOTE (mersaydee @ Jan 29 2010, 06:58 PM) *
Side note - good on the animators for continuing to draw Ed's little scar on his forehead. Dope that I am - I've forgotten how he got it! Anyone care to refresh my memory? Was that with the fight with Scar when Ling and Ranfan were fighting Wrath?

He got it from battling with Slicer.
mersaydee
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jan 29 2010, 11:03 AM) *
QUOTE (mersaydee @ Jan 29 2010, 06:58 PM) *

He got it from battling with Slicer.

Ok, I'm a dork - I forgot to look through the earlier screencaps. *facepalm* Looks like he did get it from Scar, waaay back in Episode 21/22:

I'm impressed they're still drawing it! biggrin.gif
Katya Martin
I think I heard somewhere that Arakawa or somebody noticed that he always ended up with blood over his right eye during fights, so they put the scar there to justify it. Or something. He's definitely had a cut there more than once.
Broken Chouchou
Yeah, she said that Ed got the cut/wound on his forehead while fighting Slicer, and since then it's been reopened several times in the fights he's been in, due to it never getting enough time to quite fully heal between them.
Deadbeat007
Only just got to see this episode. It was pretty solid, though something about the final "injured Ed" bit bugged me a little. I don't know why. Scenes in the manga seem to be more fleshed out and (I know it sounds stupid to say in a shounen, but) more mature than they appear in the anime sometimes. Romi Paku did a great job, as always, but I don't know.
mersaydee
Broken Chouchou, Katya Martin, and Kasumisty - thanks for filling me in on the true origin of Ed's scar! That makes total sense that it's the wound from Slicer constantly opening back up (Ed really does go through the wringer in a a lot of instances, doesn't he?). That's also great attention to detail from Arakawa - yet another reason why she's so awesome. wink.gif
Hotmustard
I didn't feel like that at all. I say: Give us more!! tongue.gif I don't think the music at the "pull-out" sequence was really right, either

Oh same here. I am very glad that I am not the only person who did not get enough of ep 41. In fact, I was more like feeling let down when I watched the injured Ed's scene, after putting an enormous amount of hope in its epicness that turned out to be not-so-epic. The manga version made it much much more serious and painful, and I received all the shiver and goosebumps just imagining if this nasty thing would ever happen to me. But in front of TV I was like "Where is that feeling?", and all I knew later was my blank stare at the screen, realizing that what I had been dying to see was over sad.gif Let's see some comparisons:
Anime vs Manga
His face didn't look very intense, did it?

And my thought about Romi Paku: I have always believed that I fail to recognize her talent to deliver Ed's voice, much as I am overwhelmed by the praise made by all FMA fans. The very first reason is the fact that she is a woman, so Ed never stops sounding like a chick to me. Moreover, in this ep, particularly in the crucial moment when Ed was supposed to transfer his extreme agony into watchers, screaming, breathing and gritting teeth played a major role, and I was sure that just by hearing that we understood what he was going through. But all I heard was choking and twisted screaming, like she was trying so that her scream did not sound too high for a boy. This, finally, destroyed the last piece of my inner struggle to enjoy this ep.

However, the only small thing I love in this ep, was after the lion chimera (I forgot his name tongue.gif ) sighed, thinking Ed was dead, his "antenna" suddenly tweaked, making my grin long to the ears. So it was a real antenna, just like one in the head of ants, right? Make me wish I had one laugh.gif
Kaori Ayanami
I was underwhelmed with Ed's impalement scene, too. Not that it was that bad, but it seems as if he didn't notice he was badly injured until he looked the beam going through him. I mean, he's tough, but that's too much, even for him. The whining was not as much as I imagined after reading this thread... and it was just right. A little more would have been even better, but then again, we are talking about Ed.

I also liked the "Ed is stalling the shooters" thing, though I wish they were regular shooters and not snipers, because the "can't aim Kimbley" scene was just dumb. But besides that, it was a good episode.

QUOTE (zephyr_zealot @ Jan 29 2010, 05:43 PM) *
P/S: I remember the lion(one of the chimera guys), and kept me guessing. What will he do with the red stone(philosopher's stone) that he picked up???

You will see. biggrin.gif

It's all epic from here on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.