Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Wii Game: Prince Of The Dawn, Daughter Of The Dusk: Two New Wii Games That're Related To Each Other.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
shanryelric
anybody know the story? or have the cutscenes?please let us know~! thanks a lot!

what i know is that Daughter of the Dusk is a sequel to Prince of the Dawn.. there's a girl named Elena Fiori and prince named Calaudio, claudio is Elena's bigger brother.
something to do with elena, she got a tattoo on her chest, but i dont know what. also there's envy disguised as riza and the one make roy get in the jail. Elena is also Al's new "girlfriend" XD. she clings to Al everywhere... kind of annoying. huf.
Tombow
@shanryelric - Those two games are discussed on the following threads on our board: smile.gif

Wii FMA Game: -暁の王子- The Prince Of Dawn discussion thread.
Wii FMA Game: -黄昏の少女- Daughter Of The Dusk discussion thread.

They are in our FMA Games: FMA Nintendo games sub-forum. Please join discussions about these games on those threads. biggrin.gif

By the way, I see you have uploaded lots of screen shot pics on your post, and I would like to help out by moving your post to the above mentioned threads, but I can't divide your above post into two posts and move each to these threads. Sorry..
Please make your new posts on these threads and repost pics there. sad.gif

Everyone, please join discussions on these games on the following threads:
Wii FMA Game: -暁の王子- The Prince Of Dawn discussion thread.
Wii FMA Game: -黄昏の少女- Daughter Of The Dusk discussion thread.

ETA: Jan 5, 2010. Closing the thread as there seems to be no further responses from the OP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.