Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Under Damned Orders
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
DNA
People are dying. The country of Ametris is expriencing a sudden loss of contact with Citys all around their territory. There is only one characteristic that holds them all together- They all exploded with a red cloud, and all turned white and died when hit by it.

Wilhelm is moving his Testaments, While the G-man seeks his own force. U-DO still threatens existance, and only time will show who is the true hero, and who is the foe.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"This drama sure as hell aint good for the business" Roxanne said as she looked around at the empty streets, Noah just noooded as he finished tunning his violin "Once we are done...this place will come back to life....and we'll have money for some food and some gambling" He said eager chibi "If it wasnt for the damn state alchemist we would be swimming in a pool of diamonds right now" Fuchsia grumbled resentfully.
DNA
"Is that so?" asked a voice behind them. Why, it was Armagus, back to pester them once more. However, at this point, his left gas-mask eye hole was smashed in a bit so if you looked at the correct angle, you would see part of his skull.
Kari_Neko
"Well,either we suck it up and do what we gotta do or we die AND go out of business.Plus,everybody would owe us after this all said and done right? We'll get extra brownie points."

Kari said to her fellow con-artists while walking around the city that was on the supposed list of 'places to blow up'.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Awww...hell no dude! We are trying to calm down people not to freak them out" Noah mumbled looking at Armagus as he sweatdropped "No offense" Roxy said as she grabbed her tamborine.
DNA
"None Taken. But I did come here with a reason for once. Isn't that incrediable?!" Asked Armagus sarcastically to Kari, Roxanne and Noah.
Kari_Neko
"....What exactly was eating you?"

Kari asked after a minute while sweat dropping rapidly,that wasn't normal even for Armagus
MaiShadowAlchemist
(Booooones *green chibi*)
"Please dont answer that" The tricksters mumbled freaked out chibis as they looked at his skull.
DNA
(Well, Armagus has no skin. He only has a skull, though I have decided that his skin will slowly be regenerating. So at this point, he had eyeballs in their sockets.)

"Well, Mr. Hissy face appeared to me today. He told me to get you guys and to head over to a church, no to far from here." said Armagus.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Thanks but no thanks. We dont play the hero-con anymore....unless....you have money to offer" Roxy said innocently as she sat down again "Who's Mr. Hissy?" Noah mumbled puzzled chibi.
DNA
"Remember the suited guy that talked to us after Wesker died? He calls himself 'The G-man' I think." Said Armagus. "And he was offering money actually. He wouldn't say how much though."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Ok....now you are speaking our language" Roxy said as she smirked evilly "But....unfortunatelly....there's a pre-fee to pay....10.000 and we go with you...remember, it's just the pre-pay, nothing personal, just dumb formalities" Noah said innocently.
DNA
"I'm not him! He just told me to tell you. And he doesn't seem like someone who'd appear before you if your late. He'd likely kill you."
MaiShadowAlchemist
The tricksters shrughed "You worry too much! We'll just wait for him" Roxy said as Noah started to play r@ndom notes in his violin trying to entretain himself.
Kari_Neko
Kari face palmed and said sighing to Armagus still clearly confused about it

"We're....Gonna be fighting the Testaments right?"
DNA
"I'm not sure. Why would we fight them?" Asked Armagus.

"L's one of them, right?"
Kari_Neko
Kari nodded and said blushing bright red but did not go depressed chibi

"Uh huh. I've been kinda trying to put it off since he kinda blew me off earlier."
DNA
"Hm...So are you willing to fight him if we have too?" Asked Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"Nope."

Kari said honestly while nervously fiddling with what used to be Wesker's sunglasses as she added looking up at him

"I shot him once,I'm not doing it again."
DNA
"But what if you have to? What if he has to try and kill you?" Asked Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"Then I'll block and stay on the defensive side."

Kari said simply while sweat dropping and asked clearly flustered about it "What is this,20 questions?"
DNA
"More or less. This doesn't seem to be any averege ordinary fight were getting into. And Frankly we know nothing about it yet." Said Armagus.

Then The G-man appeared.

"I told you to bring them to the church."
Kari_Neko
"My co-workers weren't movin' without payment...And Armagus was having fun playing 20 questions!"

Kari hissed,ironically XD,at him while glaring at him and having to be piggy backed by Hades just so she could look him in the eye properly
MaiShadowAlchemist
"10.000 is the pre-pay, the official payment is..."slightly" higher" Roxanne said innocently. "Hey Mr. Hissy....is Vino still with them?" Noah asked as he raised an eyebrown.
DNA
"That she is...she is now with Wil-helm'ssss Tessstamentssss..." Said The G-man.
Kari_Neko
"And we're gonna have to fight them?"

Kari asked wincing at just the thought while Hades and Akatsuki were on either side of her,in their 'human' forms,protective chibi's. They knew somethin was up with G-man.
DNA
"Yesssss you will. But fi-rsssst we mussst counter U-DO..." Said the G-man.
Kari_Neko
"I refuse."

Kari said automatically with a stubborn frown on her face and slung her white violin case over her shoulder

((XDDDD G's gonna have to sweet talk/bribe/blackmail her into it XD))
DNA
"If Wi-lhelm ssuceededssss then your...Friend?...will die assss well..." Said He, fixing his tie.
Kari_Neko
Kari froze anime white chibi and asked death glaring him

"...What?"
DNA
"Wilh-elm plans on restarting all life...all over again...in other wordssss...Your exisstance will end...and then ressstart and end again...and ressstart for eternity. It is not the first time this has happened..."
Kari_Neko
Kari face palmed and said waving it away being the semi-selfish kitty she was

"Yeah yeah I know that,but what was that about my 'friend' dying?Again no less?"
DNA
"He will be ressset jusssst asss everyone elssse." Explained The G-man as he floated down to the ground.

"Assssss for your other friendsssss...I can promissse all the money that is required."
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped but shook her head and said to G-man bluntly with her hands on her hips

"Fine,I'll go on this crazy adventure and deal with U-Don. But I absolutely REFUSE to fight the Testaments. Period. End of story."
DNA
"You will have no cho-ice in the matter. You mussssssssst. Without them, Wilhelm will be possssssibe to be killed." said he.
Kari_Neko
"I don't CARE. I'm not gonna do it."

Kari said with an anime anger mark on her head
DNA
"Lawliet will be...compromised....if you choossse inaction." Said G-man.
Kari_Neko
"I know. But who says he won't be brain fried to be made to do it?"

Kari retorted,which actually could happen in a sense.
DNA
"You sssseem to beli-eve you have a choice...rather then give you the...illusssion of said choice, I will tell you what isssssss to happen. You will dessstroy the Testamentsssss...or I will force you to do ssssso. Truth be told the only reasssson you ssstill have your will is becaussse...well...thisss saves time.."
Kari_Neko
"What makes you think you CAN make me do what you want me to do? What're you my mother?"

Kari asked sarcastically while rolling her eyes

((XDDD I couldn't resist that remark))
DNA
"You would be...surprissed Neko. I can drain you of will and make you fi-ght aganissst your loved oness should I ssssso deissssire."
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped,having a distinct feeling he probably could,and said sulking since she knew either way she'd be stuck doing it

"Everybody seems to make me out as some sort of hero yet I'm blackmailed into it half the time! This sucks!"
DNA
"As for yo-u two..." Said G-man as he turned to the Tricksters.

"I offer you over two-thousand million dollars. Should you suceed in your mission, you will get more at the end."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Mmmm....I dont know....with all the "world's gonna be reseted" thing it makes me wonder if it's enough...plus the fact that the "hero" job tends to be so dangerous..." Roxanne mumbled thoughfully, the con-artists looked at eachother as there was a minute of silence "We are hungry so we'll take it....BUT...the last payment wont be cheap" Noah said solemn chibi, Roxanne extended her hand "You betray us...and we'll make your live a living hell....remember: Once you shake the S.A's hand...there's no turning back" She said as she smirked lightly.
(They are just being evil XDXD Does anybody recognize the treath?? XDXD)
DNA
"I would never ev-en dr-eam of betraying sssssuch...promise. I can pay any pr-ice you wissssssh...SSSSSo long as my...conditionssss are meet."
Kari_Neko
"So when do we gotta start and where are we going?"

Kari asked grumpy chibi still miffed that he threatened brainwashing
MaiShadowAlchemist
"And.....can you repeat the conditions?" Ashes asked as he sweatdropped, they had clearly ignored him till he had started talking about the dough.
DNA
"You will destroy Wilhelm and U-DO...and you w-ill follow ever-y thing that I ssssay."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Aye captain!" Anthony said giving Mr. Hissy a mock salute, clearly planning to have it THEIR way.
DNA
The G-man ingnored that salute and fixed his tie once more.

"Your firssst...target?...will be a small town north of central. Thisss town isss the next target of U-DO and thussss the Testamentsss will be deployed here as w-ell. Your job isss to attempt to kill a ssssmall boy named Abel...he is the key to U-DO...and if you get the chance too, k-ill the Testamentsss that you find...as we-ll as U-DO's ally, Kefka Palazzo."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.