Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Under Damned Orders
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Kari_Neko
Kari sat down in one of the seats with her feet up on the table and she said bluntly and quickly since they had to move on

"Alright,here's the deal. This psychopath wants to restart the whole world with these dudes that I believe all hate my guts,so we gotta go over there and blow the place up and erm....deal with them."
DNA
"Um...Where is there?" Sighed the Forht, as he raised his hand.
Kari_Neko
"....Good question. Jackal,where are we going again?"

Kari asked sweat dropping
DNA
"How would I know, I wasn't even with you when you were 'assigned' this miss-"
"We are suppose to be here, and wait for things to go to hell. I think."
Kari_Neko
"Thank you Armagus,any chance you have any of the happy drugs that you used on me so we can drug Mr. Grumpy?"

Kari joked with a grin
DNA
"And who is 'Mr. Grumpy?' You know, you don't really seem like Military Personel...Are you sure you guys are with the military?"
Kari_Neko
"Trust me,I am. You can't fake the military pocket watches....I'm a unique one."

Kari said sweat dropping while pointing to Jackal when he wasn't paying attention for 'Mr. Grumpy'
DNA
"Yes...Well, in anycase, If there is to be an invasion here, I must prepare. Feel free to investagate the city for whatever you need." Said Mr. Forht as he got up and left.

"I've seen that man before."
"You've already said that~"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both the tricksters snickered happily and involuntarily with the pocket watches talking "...ohh...if they only knew" Noah said evil chibi, Roxanne just bit her lip trying not to laugh "Shut up" She hissed elbowing him and then cleared her troath "Anyway, since this is kind of boring...we are going to check the town" She said innocently as they got up "So...see you guys around" Ashes said smirking as he dragged Roxanne with him.
Kari_Neko
"You steal anything and your gonna put it back."

Kari said to them before they left while rolling her eyes and added to Armagus

"Where do you think you saw him?"
DNA
"I can't rightly say. I've just seen him before..."
Kari_Neko
"Is it one of your you just know things from the dude who apparently created you moments?"

Kari asked raising her eye brows
DNA
"I'M TELLING YOU, HE'S REAL!"

"Oh dear god, please shut up Armagus...."
Kari_Neko
"Uh huuuuuuuuuuuuh,and I'm a pretty pixie named Tinkerbell."

Kari said with a snort but clearly just teasing Armagus a little bit
Spooky_Chan
Antonia, fed up with all of the arguing, slammed one of her large metal hands on the table rather hard, "Oh bloody hell!! Shut up!! All of you!" Her eye twitched slightly as she tried to calm down, "Look," She began with a shaky, irritated breath, " ....How would any of you know what he (Armagus) would know? //*coughcough except maybe Mordecai coughcough*// If he says he knows the guy, then DAMMIT! He's got right to say so!!" She exhaled loudly, then fell back into her seat, "...Geez..."
DNA
"You go girl." Mocked Mordecai, as he loaded his rifle once casually. He often had feelings in his head, when things were about to turn to s**t, and he was having one them. And low and behold, things DID go to s**t, as Armagus suddenly combusted, along with half of the house.
Kari_Neko
When Armagus.....Blew up,Hades pulled Kari down under the table and covered her with his metallic body and when the smoke cleared they both looked up cautiously and asked practically in unison

"What the hell was that?"
DNA
"Fire, fire, FIRE!" Yelled Armagus, and he rolled around on the floor, hoping for the flames to disappeared.

Another explosion occured in the roof and it feel violently on the table, as a distinctive laughter was heard- one none in the group had heard before.

"UWE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!"
Kari_Neko
Hades rolled him and Kari out from under the table and Kari growled grabbing his hand and shooting at where the giggles were,trusting her aim,while tapping her earmuffs that were staticy

"Akatsuki? AKATSUKI ANSWER ME DAMMIT!"
DNA
"BOING, BOING, BOING....Petchu!" Was heard from a cloud of smoke, each sounding like they were coming from a person, imitating sound effects. However, at the very last effect, a golden beam shoot from across the room, moving upwards, directly at Kari, cutting up the floor as it did so.

"Who the hell is making all the DAMN NOISE?!" Yelled Mordecai, as whiped out his revolvers and shot randomly into the cloud of smoke, hoping to hit something.
Kari_Neko
Kari jumped up and grabbed onto a hanging lamp and stood on it and started shooting into the smoke r@ndomly as well saying to Mordecai shooting electricity out

"Welcome to the club of wondering what the hell it is!"
DNA
"Me?! Well, it shouldn't be that big of a surprise to you! Hee-hee!" Laughed the voice, as a clown suddenly shot himself into room, and lighting errupted from his body, shocking everyone in the room.

"You've heard of me! I know you have- Kefka Palazzo, at your service! Well, not really, but still!"
Kari_Neko
".....Oh. This guy. This is going to be fun."

Kari said sarcastically while sweat dropping and yelled down to the floor raising her eye brows "JACKAL?! Are you alright down there?!"
DNA
"Quite fine actually." Laughed Jackal, as he picked his hat up slowly, His ever present smile plastered on his face. He had been shocked a bit, but nothing too bad.

"So I suppose your the one thats been giving Kari-sama's employeers proble-"
"Christ, are you the 'ambigious sexuality stalker' that always seems to fit into these groups? Because if you are, your superiority complex, nor you subscription to 'Vouge' will save you!"

Jackal just stood there for a moment. Silent. Without a sound, he snapped out his scalpels from his hand, the each of them glowing an INTENSE red. A look on Jackal's face indicated an emotion Kari had not seen in him before. Rage.
Kari_Neko
".....Holy fudgesicle He just pissed Jackal off. This dude REALLY can bring an apocalypse."

Kari said completely serious while her eyes were bigger then saucers,this was new. And NOT what she wanted to do to Jackal in the future....
DNA
Within a blink of an eye, Jackal was seen atop the roof, sprouting his Bloody Sword. Jackal was much much faster than Kari had ever seen, and only after he was seen summoning the sword, would Kari even regester the red slashes, flying through the air. Within another instant, he was swooping down on the spot Kefka was...

And in the next instant, Jackal had a very large hole in his chest cavity, with Kefka on the other side of the room laughing. The entire battle was done with in the blink of an eye.
Kari_Neko
Kari however,did not blink here so she knew what just happened. And her eye twitched as she swung from her light like the little 'monkey' she is and tackled Kefka which in turn dropped Jackal who was caught by Hades.

And Kari was still on Kefka's back hitting him and holding on like she was on a wild bull.

Today was full of new and surprising things wasn't it?
DNA
"Oh ho ho ho~ Whats this that we have here? Guts?! HA!" Laughed Kefka as he was tossed over. A pair of silver and very very sharp wings sprouted from his back, likely hitting Kari right in the sides, giving him time to roll over, and levitate upwards.

"Well then friends, very nice to meet you all! I'll be back later, when I finish DESTROYING THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A TOWN! UWE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!" And with that, he left, with Jackal, bloody on the floor.
Kari_Neko
"Akatsuki! I need healing angel NOW dammit!"

Kari cursed in her earmuffs and the gray and white winged angel floated down through the hole grumbling to himself but started fixing up Jackal obediently and Kari said to Hades while scowling clearly not liking that she had to leave her 'friend',if that's even how to put it,half dead on the floor but knew he'd be more pissed by the clown getting away

"Hades,wings. We're gonna show that clown a few tricks you know." "Hai!"
DNA
Kefka sighed, as the group shot up.

"You have no idea who your dealing with, sister~!" taunted he. Kefka was no where to be seen however...
Spooky_Chan
((DAMMIT. I always miss the action. XDXD Stupid shower!!))

Antonia ,who had been silent this entire time, began trembling, but not out of fear or illness...she was stifling ......a laugh?? Her yellow irises contracted, and eyes twitched. At first, it came slowly....THEN allafasudden (XD) full throttle, a laugh seemingly so unbelievably out of character, so loud and manic ((I'm laughing as I type this XD)) , she actually seemed....scary. Her crazed yellow eyes were practically glowing with life, a shock to those used to her corpse-like aura. Her body shook violently, and her face etched into a grin that could've gotten her sent to the funny farm for that alone. This, my friends, is what you could call, the REAL Antonia.

"BWAHAAHAAHAAA!!! He BURST into FLAMES((Armagus))!!!! AHAHAAA!! Aheh! Aha!! AAAAH!! VOGUE?!?! WAHAHah-AH-AH!! OH!! AH!!!!!" her voice was so...so... "EEEEEE-AH!!" she finally laugh/screamed/coughed towards the direction of Kef-KAZOO's voice, then suddenly bowing her head, almost whispered, "...you're *heehee* real funny....'ya*-ahaha!* know??"

((Ladies and gentleman, I present to you: The Antonia side I hardly ever RP with because it scares the living [BLEEP] out of me!! XDXDXD))
Kari_Neko
Kari just blinked,hovering a few feet off the air with her (Well Hades' XDDD) giant black feathery wings,and said after a minute

"Ooooooookay.....Let's just go cut off a clown's head now Hades.....If I can find the retarded low life that can't even be CONSIDERED a clown."
DNA
"I see a poser~! What is these days with everyone losing there heads?! I'M THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO DO THAT!" He yelled, between laughing, as very suddenly, a large whip of red energy flew at the house, incenerating it entirely. The burning bits of the left over house then flew at everyone, 4 to a person. Mordecai was no where to be seen, and Armagus was still burning on the floor.
Kari_Neko
Akatsuki had a shield of sorts keeping him,the in-treatment Jackal,and burning Armagus safe while Kari was dodging fire balls while shooting a very LARGE beam of magic back to where the whip was supposedly originating.

Poor house never did anything to them.....

((XD What's with the new username? Didn't recognize ya.))
DNA
"OFF MY A MILE! TOO SLOW! ARE YOU EVEN TRYING? HA HA HA!" Taunted Kefka, as the 'Boings' were heard from an unknown source. Then, breath was felt down her neck.

"Don't mess with me." Said the cruel voice behind her, as the sharp wings suddenly appeared again, with the intent on stabbing straight though the un suspecting Kari.

Kari_Neko
"Do not EVER sneak up on a demon."

Kari hissed back slamming her elbow into either his stomach or his face,personally preferring his face,as honestly a reflex. She hadn't consciously realized he was there but....Her body however did,and as our favorite Panda detective knew personally,and well smacked him presumably breaking something.

((My mom stole compy T.T))
DNA
The satisfying crunch of bones breaking was heard by Kari...Or would have, at least. She hit air, as though nothing was behind her- as there wasn't. Kefka had jumped to the side halfway through the attack, ad his arm glowed Blue, as a black orb burst from his hand, and flew at Kari from point blank range.

"Aww, but that defeats the FUN of it all!"
Kari_Neko
"I'm done playing games with you!"

Kari yelled raising her hands,palms to him,and started a tug of war between her magic and his orb...thing. Whoever lost focus first got hit by their own attack and the others,high stakes.
MaiShadowAlchemist
The tricksters were, as always...creating chaos in their own way in a nearby jewerly shop. Roxanne shighed happily as she looked at the jewels "...this is -literally- priceless..." She said ecstatic chibi while throwing jewels in her bottomless jester hat (People werent kidding when they said she loved sparkly things) suddenly Ashes raised his eyebrown "What was that?" He mumbled "What was what??" She asked abstenmindedly, he blinked puzzled chibi "Perhaps it was my imagination" He mumbled shrugging carelessly.
Spooky_Chan
Antonia, through her fit of madness, went laughing and miraculously dodging the burning house remains. "Ahaha!! FIRE!! FWAA-!!!" A relatively large piece of debris nailed her in the head. "Ow! That HURT DAMMIT!~" She said with a tone of warning/laughter as she jumped, swiping the air with her metal fingers, hoping to get Kefkaronoes. (XDXD)

((Btw, Ryan, where were you at school today???sad.gif I was lonely...Are you sick?? sad.gif))
DNA
"Wah-hau!" Exclaimed Kefka, as he was tossed over in the air. However, due to his sudden movement in relation to Antonia's, Antonia was hit with both the orb and he magic. Kefka had a small cut on his cheek, from being sliced by Antonia's hand, and was charging a magical attack...when suddenly, a blue ball of enegy flew and slammed into Kefka.

"RUNT! I'LL REMEMBER THIS!" He exclaimed, as he flew forward. He teleported away suddenly, as the source of the ball became apparent....

"Well then. Ignored his warning? I'd expect as much from you." Said the familiar voice- Virgil.
Kari_Neko
Kari was frozen,anime white. And NOT because of Vergil,and she asked after a moment

"Did he....Just call me a runt?"

((XDDDD DNA,your creepy clown is REALLY asking for it))
DNA
"You know, theres a question I've always wanted to ask you Kari- do you have ADD? That would explain alot..." Noted Virgil with a laugh. His arms were crossed, and his expression made it clear he was decideing wither or not to kill her.

(Yes, I was sick. And still am. sad.gif )
Kari_Neko
(that's no fun! *glomps you* I hope you get better!)

"And do you have a God complex? It'd explain just as much."

Kari growled annoyed chibi,refusing to admit that it was a very likely possibility,and added with her arms over her chest as well while they pretty much had a stare down

"And yes I tend to ignore people's warnings....Drives them nuts,which is entertaining to watch. Plus I got a job to do,and I'd rather not live in a world that's like an XBOX from starting over."
DNA
"Who told you Wilhelm's plan then? Did Mr. Whitey pants do it when I wasn't looking?" asked Virgil
Kari_Neko
"....Whitey pants? Seriously,that's all you could come up with? You musta not been around me long enough if you can't come up with a decent name....And no,Panda didn't tell me."

Kari said honestly while sweat dropping while pondering to herself,whitey pants?
DNA
(Did I just write...Whitey pants? XD That is not what I meant to write!)

"Oh really? Then who did? You working with U-DO then?" Asked Virgil, as he floated to the ground.
Kari_Neko
( XDDDDD Ryan,do you have a fever since it must be getting to you?)

"Workin' with G-Man,blackmailed me into it. Either do it willingly or I'd become his mindless zombie."

Kari said sweat dropping while floating down herself and had her/Hades' wings fold to her back so it'd stay out of her way.
DNA
"'G-man?' Never head of him." Said Virgil, as he walked closer to Kari.

"So Kari- I've had a change of heart since we last met. How about, you join us as another Testament?" Offered he, with a wide grin.
Kari_Neko
"And I should trust that's true why again Verg? Need some proof since it sounds a little convenient."

Kari said quirking an eye brow,the grin also set her off a bit.....Just did not seem very right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.