Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Under Damned Orders
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Spooky_Chan
"....Um. What the f****?" She tapped the window curiosly with one of her blade-like fingers. "What are you?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Suddenly the violin stopped and the calm mood of the day suddenly dissapeard with it, Roxanne slowly got up "You gotta be kidding" She mumbled sounding more frustrated than scared.
Spooky_Chan
Antonia jumped onto her feet, "What?! What IS that thing??" Her nausea caught up to her, "...Ugh...Should we be scared, or ..n-not??" she asked trembling.
DNA
The Gnosis responded by phaseing through the train and slamming Antonia in the face with a large club of an apendage. When It made contact with Antonia, it couldn't really be touched, as when her hands came into contact with it as she flew, they simple phased right through them.

"What...Is that?" Asked Armagus, rather alarmed by the thing.
Spooky_Chan
"Oww~w...." she exhaled, rubbing her face, "What is.....this?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Gnosis...how I hate them" Noah grumbled as he grabbed his dices and put his violin away "Human spirits that refused to join the Collective Unconsciousness for whatever reason" Fuchsia said calmly to the ones down in the compartment "Technically....if they are drawn into the same physical plane as humans this allows them to be harmed by conventional weapons" She mumbled thoughtfully.
DNA
"...useing the Hilbert Effect." Said Mordecai as he steped away from his rifle, and took out his revolver. Then he took out a small device from his sleeve, and a blue energy field encompensated the train. "Now, we can shoot them." He said, as he shoot a single shoot through the eyes of the thing. As he looked down the isles, he saw more Gnosis, shambling over to them.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Suddenly Roxanne grabbed a box of cards of her bag and ripped it open "Let's get this party started" Noah said as suddenly the 54 cards flied through the air each one toward a different Gnosis, Roxanne smirked as she looked at the orchestra of explosions.
DNA
Mordecai gave a little laugh, as he began firing into the crowd of Gnosis. His High-Caliber bullets would punch through one Gnosis and into the others behind him. When one came close enough to punch him, he tore out his Machete, he sliced it's limbs of and began to slash at it's torso.
Spooky_Chan
Antonia, half blinded by the explosions, tripped over herself and fell under a train seat. Dazed, she called out, "Are they........they .......dead?!"
DNA
"No less then you are." Said a deep voice from behind the group. All of a sudden, the Gnosis made a line, as the Black Testament walked, in a steady march. A Dry laughter was heard from beneath the mask.
Spooky_Chan
"....wh-who are y-you?" Antonia hiccuped.
DNA
"Who am I? Does it matter? Or do you need a name to describe me? Names are fleeting, meaningless, used only to say this is 'mine' and that is 'yours.' They are meaningless before the truth." Said the Black Testament, as he walked towards the group, slowly, and in a very threatening manner.
Spooky_Chan
Antonia got up on shaky legs, and raised her arms to a defendant stance. "Ugh, I ha-hate
it when the-the weird-weirdos show up." (The '-' sign indicates hiccups)
DNA
"If you really must know, I am the Black Testament...And I come here with a warning." said the unfamiliar voice.
Mat-Mat
"What kind of a warning?"

Toshiro asked pointing his gun at the Black Testament.
DNA
"Leave this place. Or Wilhelm will destroy you...or else we will destroy you." Said he.
Spooky_Chan
"....Hey Blac-Black Testament....I don-don't know if you'd noti-noticed but WE'RE ON A TRAIN in the middle of NOWHE-NOWHERE." Antonia said bluntly.
DNA
"Then when it stops, you get back on, and leave. Go to the next stop, and ride back."
Spooky_Chan
"Ugh....Not more trains...." Antonia complained. "So wha-what do we do until the-then?"

(When I was re-reading the entire topic, Dna kept saying metal arm. Both of her arms are metal XDXD , an for your sake, Dna, here's her picture: http://spooky-zipper-dog.deviantart.com/ar...t-now-148607284 XD )
DNA
"Whatever you fancy." said the Black Testament.
Spooky_Chan
Antonia said nothing, but slammed down into a train seat looking ill.
MaiShadowAlchemist
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!! Good juju to all of you!!
(\_/)
(^.^)
(> <)
------
"Well...we are here for the money....you make us a "nice" offer and you'll find us highly cooperative" Roxanne said calmly while playing with her cards.
DNA
"Frankly, we'll either kill you, or you run. No money is involved." Said the Black Testament.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Ok...well...see you around then, 'cause we arent going anywhere...that money will pay our vacations, something I'm not willing to jeopardize" Roxanne said as she smirked evilly.
(XDXD I just love my tricksters!!)
DNA
"Do not interfer...That is all I can say. Farewell." Said the Black Testament, as the Gnosis began to disappear, and he began to follow still.

"And girl! He sends his reguards." chuckled the Black Testament to Kari, as he faded back to his own base of operations.
Mat-Mat
"Sorry, but I can't follow that order."

Toshiro said with a smug grin just before the Black Testament disappeared and added to Kari chibi like, "Aww...."
Kari_Neko
Kari only now just started waking up from her nap,Hades having been carrying her and protecting her this whole time XD,and asked sleepily and clearly out of it making Hades laugh as they went on

"He sends...Regards? That's real specific. If it wasn't for the fact that I know who he's talking about I'd be confused as hell...And REGARDS? That's very personal."
DNA
"Hm...I care little for personification. You may take that comment however you prefer...You have heard my warning. Heed it." said the Black Testament, as he faded away. Mordecai just sighed, as he reloaded his guns.

"What was that?"
Spooky_Chan
Antonia shrugged and started to distract herself by shining one of her goggle lenses with her skirt, (Yes, I changed her outfit again.....XD) "I dun-unno. Mo-more weird a** sh-sh** I somehow always ge-get into." She hiccuped ~because she is sick dna~
Kari_Neko
Kari simply shrugged it off and took out ear muffs from her bag and said bluntly putting different animal-themed ear muffs over everybody's heads

"Anyway,these are all communication devices and their damn good earmuffs. So don't complain about the animal you get."
Spooky_Chan
Antonia supressed a crude remark about the dog ears placed upon her head and coughed a couple times ".....So where'd....." She paused and held her breath," You g-ge-get these?" Antonia restrained her train-sick impulse.
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked and said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world as she slid on PANDA ear muffs

"I made them. Got them on the right channel and everything for you so you just gotta press the animal's nose and the microphone'll come down to your mouth."
Spooky_Chan
"Yay....." Antonia brought her legs up to her chest, with a slight tremor
Kari_Neko
"And are you alright?"

Kari asked confused/worried chibi to Antonia while thinking if it would technically work if she checked for a fever since her hands,amongst the rest of her,was ALWAYS a few degree's colder than most people.
Spooky_Chan
"...mmm. Yeah." She said half lying, "I'm fine."
Kari_Neko
"Your lying."

Kari said automatically while glaring at her as she added with her tail swishing behind her

"Your really bad at lying."
Spooky_Chan
"No I'm not-!!" She cut herself off and shuddered hard once clutching her midsection. She swallowed and hiccuped dizzy chibi," Okay okay, I-I get train sick.."

(Yesh, she be my 'sick' schizophrenic X3)
Kari_Neko
"Ah. That's easy to fix, a friend of mine gets train sick all the time."

Kari said with a shrug while digging through her pockets and brought out a box of clearly labeled motion sickness medication and a water bottle and offered her them as she added

"They work really well."
Spooky_Chan
Antonia stared at her, "They s-sell stuff like that??" ((she's not from round here..so..))
She graciously took the items from Kari. "Thank........thank you." ((She's not used to people other than her sister being nice to her.))
Kari_Neko
"Well,they do if you know where to get them."

Kari said thoughtful chibi and added sitting down in her odd way next to her "And no problem,there's sick bags under all the chairs in this train in case you need to hurl."
Spooky_Chan
Antonia nodded putting the medication in her mouth, and drank the bottle of water all at once, "Thanks Neko." Antonia coughed.
Kari_Neko
"My name is not Neko,Kitty-Lady,or Kari-sama other then to Hades. I am simply Kari."

Kari said with her eye twitching as she grumbled face palming "Even if people come up with retarded nick names for me."
Spooky_Chan
"Okay Jeez...." Antonia mumbled, though grateful for the nausea stopping. They sat in silence for a moment then, antonia spoke," So Hades is your brother, eh?"
Kari_Neko
Kari did a spit take with her water before cracking up laughing saying inbetween giggles

"Oh hell no! He's...He's...My soul mate in a sense,he's my one hell of a butler. My would be self...Hell he has a lot of titles. But he's NOT my brother."
Spooky_Chan
Antonia's irises contracted into pinpoint pricks, as she turned to Kari, "Oh, oh! Your-" paused to crack up" Boyfriend?!" Her awkward grin revealing her sharp teeth.
Kari_Neko
Kari just went stark white and said after a moment

"Hell.NO. I am 90% sure that Hades is gay." "HEY!!!!" "I'm telling it as it is sweet heart,but seriously. Just,ew. No."

She did not feel the need to bring up 'her panda'.
Spooky_Chan
Antonia was trembling supressing her laughter (she has no clue why she's laughing. >>) "Why" she exhaled trying to rid the impulse "Why's he tailored to you then??"
Kari_Neko
"He's my butler,we have a contract."

Kari huffed crankily,hating personal questions XD,while rubbing her temples
Spooky_Chan
Antonia was really pushing her luck with this one, "...If he's gay, do you ever catch him admiring guys?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.