Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
DNA
"After Mordecai dessspatchesss with the girl.."
Mat-Mat
"Good. It's getting boring arguing over our morals instead of doing our jobs."

Toshiro said with a grin.
Spooky_Chan
"You people honestly can't go around killing innocent children! What good would that bring?!" She yelled at G-man, then doubled over, tightly clutching her bleeding side. ".....wait," she started, noting Mordecai's intent to kill her," before we do anything you'll regret, maybe I can be of assistance........"
DNA
"Really? Good enough for me. Your auto-mail arm could come in handy." Said Mordecai causally, really not caring wither or not he would have to kill Antonia.

"U-DO makes it hard for me to teleport you...ssssssssssso you will have to take a train. Good luck to you." Said the G-man, as tickets floated from the sky. Mordecai then cut the rope off her body with a single swipe with his machete.
Kari_Neko
".....Train? De ja vu much..."

Kari said sweat dropping grabbing her's and Hades' ticket from the apparent 'IT'S RAINING TRAIN TICKETS!!!!' moment and looked at them to see from which station,what time,which train ect. ect.
DNA
And they would find that the train was for about 5 minutes from now, as they were teleported to the train station.

"Ew. Never get used to that." said Mordecai.
Kari_Neko
"L-kun used to get like an allergic reaction to it. You'd think he was drugged for about 5 minutes then just be sleepy."

Kari said rubbing her now aching head,teleporting always gave her headaches,while waiting for the train.
DNA
"How can you be allergic to teleporting?"

Kari_Neko
"I dunno. You can ask him later."

Kari said with a shrug
DNA
"He'll likely be to dead to her 'em." Said Mordecai, with a sigh. He took his rifle off his back, and began to shine it for a bit with a white cloth.
Kari_Neko
((What'd he say? - -U I didn't get it))
DNA
(L will be too dead to hear Armagus...because he won't be alive...because they would have killed him at that point.)
Kari_Neko
(Ohhhhhhhhhh XD)

Kari's eye twitched and she kicked him saying poutingly

"That was mean!!!!"
Spooky_Chan
Antonia had the "nausice"(I do not know how to spell it) expression drawn on her child-like face, "Ew...I don't like teleporting....." she shook off her nausea, "At least it's better than being killed." she sighed, "When's the train coming, anyway?"
DNA
"I'm just sayin'. If he comes within my crosshairs, hes a dead man. No matter what you say. The same goes for everyone else." He said, not really registering the kick. His gun shined a little bit, and he brought it to bear at a small bird flying above the train tracks. He fired once, and the thing fell down quickly, and was then hit by the coming train, causing it to smear over the front of hit, just below the window for the front.
Kari_Neko
".....Poor bird."

Kari said sympathetic chibi and added after a moment before hiding behind Hades who started dragging her onto the train

"Oh yeah...I'm considered both....And that generally makes me top-want-to-shoot-list....OMG HADES PROTECT MEEEEEEEEE!!!!" "Kari-sama..."
Spooky_Chan
"Yeah right! Poor Bird that tore my side open!" Antonia said as she pulled herself onto the train with her massive prostetic arms.
DNA
"I am not going to shoot you. I'm just a hunter, scout, woodsman, survivalist, and assassin. That doesn't mean I eat babies/ want to eat you." Mordecai said sighing, as he put his gun back on his well...back and boarded the Train with Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"Excuse my master's obvious paranoia and anxiousness."

Hades said bluntly with his eye twitching while attempting to make Kari take a nap.
DNA
"It's Alright. I know Armagus after all, I've seen the worst of it."
Spooky_Chan
Antonia sat looking out the window," Hey. Mordecai. How long is this train ride?"
DNA
"An Hour. Maybe more." Said Mordecai, as he opened up a window and took his rifle out of it. As the train began to move, he looked into the sights.
Spooky_Chan
"Oh...." she said dissapointed, and slightly green.
DNA
(Papai is on Facebook, trying to talk to me about us going to Sherlock Holmes spooky XD)

"What, you got a phobia of Trains or somethin'?"
Spooky_Chan
(Tell him we had a "romantic" dinner at the mall too. XDXD)

"No...It's not that...." She spoke clutching her stomach, "I just get kinda....."
DNA
(I'm denieing everything and then saying I went out with a cactus XD)

"Throw up somewhere else please." Said Mordecai, sighing.
Spooky_Chan
Antonia said nothing, but pressed her face up against the window.
MaiShadowAlchemist
(Yes!!! I managed to catch up!! WOOT! Time for a r@ndom post!!)
While in the train roof a cheery violin tune filled the air. "Oro para TI! HEY! Oro para MI! HEY! Oro por MONTONES!!" The tricksters sang happily as Roxanne danced around happily (which takes a lot of skill in a moving train XD) "This is great!! With Mr. Hissy Hissy money and our diamonds...I say we can take some vacations!!" Noah said as she smirked happily "Some WELL DESERVED vacations for so much hard work!! I propose a toast for THAT my esteemed effendi!" Roxanne said as she grabbed a bottle of expensive wine (clearly stolen from the first class compartments) "Salud! Cheers! Salute! └ votre santÚ!" They both said happily "We are just one step away from our goal...." Noah said "One of them" Roxanne added "The cards are on our side on this one!" Noah said as he smiled happily raising his glass, Roxanne just nooded abstendmindedly suddenly getting that glimmer in her eyes that she always got when she was coming up with a plan.
(That shows that's not their first bottle XDXD And NO Roxanne is not THAT drunk, she just likes to dance)
Mat-Mat
"Here."

Toshiro said with a small smile to Antonia giving her a cold rag. "Just in case you do get sick all over us on the train ride."
DNA
"I wish I could drink again...Oh dear, that'd be fun...Then again, I would have to get a hangover, and that would not be the best thing to do against a giant cloud of destruction, but good luck to you guys!" Chimes Armagus. Mordecai chuckled in the corner and then shot his rifle, and dropped a squirrel right out of a tree.
Spooky_Chan
".....Thanks." Antonia sighed as she took the rag from Toshiro.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Noah squeaked scared chibi as he saw the dead squirrel fall "What the hell was that?" He mumbled but Fuchsia was too busy lost in her thoughts. "The cards...why didnt I thought about that earlier?" She whispered as she smirked evilly "Oh...you are getting that look in your eyes....that look that usually gets us a big loot but it also makes us go through hell" Noah mumbled curiously as he looked at her.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Noah squeaked scared chibi as he saw the dead squirrel fall "What the hell was that?" He mumbled but Fuchsia was too busy lost in her thoughts. "The cards...why didnt I thought about that earlier?" She whispered as she smirked evilly "Oh...you are getting that look in your eyes....that look that usually gets us a big loot but it also makes us go through hell" Noah mumbled curiously as he looked at her.
DNA
"What are you doing now?" Asked Armagus sighing. He wanted to make sure it would not end up with his head at the bottom of the lake for a while like last time.
MaiShadowAlchemist
(He's talking to them? *puzzled chibi*)
Spooky_Chan
".....bottom of a lake??" Antonia coughed.
DNA
(Yeah. The last time they did anything Armagus got his head chopped off by Virgil..remember?)
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Well that's for us to know and for you to figure out" Roxanne said innocently while shrughing as she Noah went back to playing in his violin.
DNA
"What a cop-out." Sighed Armagus as he jumped back and sat in his chair. Mordecai shoot another shot, this time droping a dear in the woods not to far away.
Spooky_Chan
"...So what exactly are we doing again?..........I was...be-being torn up by a bird...." Antonia said *dizzy chibi*
DNA
"Well, Apparently a giant cloud of Death is going to destroy everything, so we gotta kill it." Explained Armagus in a nutshell.
Spooky_Chan
".....Cloud of death..........damn......" Antonia replied with a little tremble.
Kari_Neko
"It's a little more complicated then that Armagus. And please remember who it was that SAVED your head AND your body."

Kari said with her eye twitching throwing her shoe at him adding with a shudder

"And I do not want to imagine you drunk."
DNA
"Well, thats good, because as a skull, you'll never se-"
Then Mordecai shot again.

"Will you stop that?!"
"No."
Kari_Neko
Kari jumped at every shot and Hades looked very tempted to break the gun as he said putting Kari's head on his shoulder who oddly obeyed

"Take a nap and go bother people's subconsciousness."
DNA
"I do believe that they need to be asleep for that." Said Armagus, strangleing Mordecai.
Kari_Neko
Hades shrugged and said as Kari snoozed and was apparently bothering people

"Yeah. She doesn't usually bother people she knows though,she just comes up in people's dreams to freak them out. It amuses her."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Noah was now playing "Storm" enjoying the fast wind which only made the sound better while Roxanne was finishing a Solitaire game as she hummed softly.
Spooky_Chan
Antonia sat doubled over on the seat trembling, "......ugh. Why do trains always do this to me....?" (she also gets sick on boats. XD)
DNA
And with that very sentince, she would notice a sight out her window. A Large Creature, not resembling anything remotly similar to anything she had ever seen, with red eyes that was also transparent, glared at her through the window of the train, seemingly standing still, but still going as fast as the train. Only Kari and The Tricksters would know what this being was:

A Gnosis.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.