Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Special Anime Who Made An Impact To You
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
kazare
I am wondering, since a lot of Anime did change my life, wondering if any anime had such impact on yours . . .

Here are mine:

FMA: Correcting my mistakes
Special A: Something about competition
Shakugan No Shana: Sticking to my purpose in life; Do not waste time; Life is Short

There are so much much more others . . .
angelstar2408
FMA taught me to never give up.
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu taught me to accept and have pride in being an otaku.
Naruto taught me to be hardworking.
Hell Girl taught me to accept reality. (for some reason....)
KwiatekAlchemist
I'd say fullmetal alchemist did, same thing for what angelstar2408 said, the anime taught me to never give up.
Mat-Mat
I think Naruto had an impact on me when I watched it because nearly every episode in the beginning had a moral to it. Plus, just like what angelstar2408 said, it taught me to be hardworking. Another anime that had a HUGE impact on my life was FMA because that was the anime that got me back into the anime world again.
EniviD EiraM
thanks to ..

FMA -- for telling me not to keep reaching my dreams and for being a patient
sister to my naughty brothers .. smile.gif

Death note -- learn how to kill ?! ... kidding !

YNSH -- whatever happens, I'm still a girl ! smile.gif ...... and that guys should know how to respect a desperate lady !

Code Geass -- start a war ! joke ! it actually taught me how to be aware of the global issues and some sort of war histories before ..
zephyr_zealot
FMA- This anime is following me forever...and it seems like a jinx because it tuned up that in the end I started to fall in love chemistry subject...hehe...moreover I felt as if the subject is easy to understand!! Oh, and about loving your siblings(Ed&Al)..I'm trying to do that..although my little brother is not like the 'kind' Al at all =D

Gurren Lagann-Teaches me to make my stand. Believe in myself.

Slam Dunk-Basketball is great...(because it's my favourite!!)..but, I still can't accept the fact that I can't do 'slam dunk'!!..(I'm not that short..) sleep.gif"

Enlistment
Bleach taught me that you should protect the people who matter to you. And punch your dad in the face when he goofs off.

FMA taught me that you very rarely get a fair trade in anything.

Death Note reaffirmed that "Power corrupts, Absolute Power corrupts absolutly"

K-On! taught me not to give up on my dreams. Which is wierd considering it's... ya know, K-On!

YuGiOh! taught me that papercuts aren't the most dangerous thing that can happen when you wave cards around at each other.

and DBZ is what got me into anime, which makes it kick [All hail lord Xenu] biggrin.gif

Although Sailor Moon was the first anime I watched, when I was like 6 and they had it on Fox Kids. Ah those were the days, when I could watch stuff like Sailor Moon and Tenchi Muyo and not feel disgusted with myself that I just watched Sailor Moon and Tenchi Muyo ^^
kazare
QUOTE (zephyr_zealot @ Jan 29 2010, 10:19 AM) *
FMA- This anime is following me forever...and it seems like a jinx because it tuned up that in the end I started to fall in love chemistry subject...hehe...moreover I felt as if the subject is easy to understand!! Oh, and about loving your siblings(Ed&Al)..I'm trying to do that..although my little brother is not like the 'kind' Al at all =D

Gurren Lagann-Teaches me to make my stand. Believe in myself.

Slam Dunk-Basketball is great...(because it's my favourite!!)..but, I still can't accept the fact that I can't do 'slam dunk'!!..(I'm not that short..) sleep.gif"

Amazing that we have the same kind of interests!
(Especially with the slam dunk theory. . . . laugh.gif ")
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.