Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And They Wept Crimson
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Omamori
Hey, RP Community! Guess who's back after a long, long absence?! biggrin.gif

I'm hoping DNA and Neko-chan can join; I've been nostalgic for some FMA RPs =w=

Anyway...

Plot:
Ash Blair's identity as a Homunculus has been a secret kept from her friends since she joined the Amestrian Military. She is an alchemist unable to perform Renkinjutsu (Amestrian alchemy) due to the Philosopher's Stone inside her body; since childhood, she'd devoted her studies to RentanJutsu (Purification Arts; Xingese alchemy), which has earned her the title of 'White Lotus Alchemist' or 'Healing Alchemist'.
However, after a fight with one of the Seven Deadly Sin Homunculi, she'd discovered that another set of Homunculi has been wandering in the light (as opposed to lurking in the shadows): the Seven Virtue Homunculi. But, really...are their intentions good?

Not finished; will add more as the RP progresses, though tongue.gif

Now...THE RULES (follow them. I mean it. PLEASE follow ALL of them; people not following my rules was one of the reasons I left these boards):
1. NO ONE-LINERS (the biggie; no one liners. I don't care if you're a friend or 'lack ideas'. No one-liners. PERIOD.)
2. No content above PG-13.
3. Romance is fine, just nothing sexual.
4. Be serious, people; this isn't a comedy.
5. No god-moding.
6. No controlling other RPers characters.
7. No killing another character without permission from that character's respectful RPer.
8. Have fun! happy.gif

Now...character status! biggrin.gif I'll only have one up for now:

Name: Ashley Blair
Alias: Ash, Ashy, Ash-chan
Type: Homunculus
Race: Amestrian
Personality: Stern, eloquent, fiery.
Strong points: Physical strength, strong-willed, stoic, intelligent.
Weak points: Soft-hearted, bad-tempered.
Type of alchemy: RentanJutsu/Xingese
Tools: Xingese alchemy tattoos that are on her hands, arms, and stretch over her back.
Specialties: Medicine, alchemy, fluent in the Xingese language.
Hair: Dirty-blonde, shoulder-length, thick.
Eyes: Purple; originally chartreuse.
Clothing: Normally a black, long-sleeved v-neck t-shirt with a pair of dark-green cargo pants and boots; often wears a pair of gloves to cover tattoos.
Parents: Rintay (deceased), Rem (deceased), Ryuk (step-father; deceased)
Infatuation: *cough*
Theme song: Rooftops - Lost Prophets
----------
I'll start when other people join tongue.gif
Kari_Neko
Of course I'll join nya! :3 Just give me a few minutes/hours (XD) to get up my chara's profiles!
Omamori
WHOOT!!! biggrin.gif

*waits for more people* =w=
Kari_Neko
Name:Kari Rika Neko
Weight:....We got slapped when asked.
Height: She is currently *she puts up censor like Ed does* feet. Not including the boots XD
Clothes:Depends. But two 'normal' outfits is a black and gray striped tanktop,black leather pants,her infamous combat boots,
black sweat shirt with 'LUCK' spelled in silver,and a black hat,to cover her ears XD,spelling 'BAD' in silver. And then there's the
black turtleneck,white and black striped sleeveless hoodie,black leather pants,her hat,and her boots.
Eye color:Changes frequently. Most of the time it's pepper black.
Hair color:Raven blue,has been known to have white and gold streaks in it though.
Race:She is *gets the list* 1/2 cat demon,1/4 lightening demon/human,and 1/4 ice demon.
Strong points:Stubborn as hell,loyal,blunt/frank,honest.
Weak points:A pain in the butt,according to everybody she knows 'stupid',can't lie worth anything anyway,very moody,and does not take loss of friends well....At all. >>
Tools:Two guns,Hades and Akatsuki. Hades we all know I believe,Akatsuki is new however. He is a white pistol with a purple pentagram on the side.
She uses soul (I watch too much Soul Eater XD) power,can see souls,an 'electric eel in a cat's body',and I believe that's it.
Specalties:Her fists/physical fitness,her shooting abilities,saving people.And killing people.
Parents:She's had a lot of foster parents,many are unnameable XD,but the recognizable 'parents' in her life is Youko Kurama,her fox foster father in the demon world,
Zanguine Axeloake who took her in for about a year and taught her how to shoot/kick [All hail lord Xenu],and Raizen her great (God knows how many great's) grandfather one of the
Demon Kings of the Yokai.All but Youko are currently dead,and Youko's stuck in a human boy's body.
Theme song:....I'm not even gonna get into this again.
Other:After much fighting/skipping work/busy saving people Kari ended up being on suspension from the Military but has recently been taken back as a Major! Wooooo~ The Black Cat Alchemist lives again!
Alchemy:She uses alchemic energy in her feet/hand/gun to either go supa fast or to put more power into her punches/bullets and such.

*sighs* there's one. I'm gonna work on Hades and Akatsuki's later XD
DNA
Name: Armagus

Weight: 190 lbs

Height: 6'4 ft

Clothes: A black gas mask. He also wears a black combat suit with red stripes along the sleeves and torso.
Under the gas-mask he wears a bullet-proof glass helmet.

Eye color: No eyes. Though, little fleshy sacks are remaining, allowing him to see, they have no colour

Hair color: No Hair

Race: Human, though he is more of an experiment then a person.

Weak points: Annoying, Sarcastic, and Dim at some points

Tools: A small armament of pistols and TMPs at his belt, and two swords on his back, one that glows black,
and another white

Specialties: Assassinations, Area Control, Infiltration, Kidnapping, and Recovery.

Parents: Jan Sauer, and a board of scientist who created project A.R.M.A.G.U.S.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aha5Vcshz2c

~

ROSI! HELLO! YOU EXIST AGAIN! THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!

Omamori
Yes, I exist! Again! biggrin.gif

And...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR GUYS' FMA CHARACTERS?! DX *head/desk*

Grah~ anyway...

I'll start when I think of the intro ^^;
Kari_Neko
DNA made new chara's,edited the old ones,and I made Hades (the gun XD) into a person who can turn into a gun,amongst he's other things,and just recently created Akatsuki XD

And we edited Kari after the 'nobody was on and posting for months' episode. THAT is what happened. And DNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,your not gonna have L!? DX
Omamori
NOOOOO!!! DX They're not FMA-like anymore! DX

*sulks in anime depression corner* I miss the days when we RPed L and Kari and Ash~ ;_; *sulking*
Kari_Neko
Uh uh uh...Uh...OH! OKAY! EDIT KARI TIME! XD just this once.
Omamori
Kyaa~ sorry for the complaint, but this is an FMA RP; not an anime crossover RP ^^; FMA-themed characters, please, and nothing more ^^;
Mat-Mat
You don't mind if I join, do you Rosi-chan? I'll post characters as soon as I can...
DNA
(L is coming back again...Kari made me kill him, but is now begging me to bring him back, but that has to happen in a specific rp first lol)
MaiShadowAlchemist
Ohhh!! Can I join??!! *puppy eyes*
The Mad Bomber
Well I don`t think my timing could be any better, if Rosi`s returning then so am I at the same time. Don`t get me wrong, I have been surveing the forums from time to time, but I finally find myself with enough time to return to active posting.

So is this rp still going to happen? I`d like to be one of the seven new homonculi, if that possible.
DNA
QUOTE (The Mad Bomber @ Dec 22 2009, 11:21 AM) *
Well I don`t think my timing could be any better, if Rosi`s returning then so am I at the same time. Don`t get me wrong, I have been surveing the forums from time to time, but I finally find myself with enough time to return to active posting.

So is this rp still going to happen? I`d like to be one of the seven new homonculi, if that possible.

If Rosi ever decides to post...
MaiShadowAlchemist
(I'M BACK!! *currently taking advantage of the fact I was sent to download some Christmas carols* And till Rosy is back here are my profiles)

Name: Roxanne Angeline Laforet (aka. Fuchsia)
Appearance:
Personality: Roxanne is confident, independent and eccentric girl who lacks respect for authority. Though charming, she is outspoken and unconsciously childish. She prefers to live for the moment but ironically she always has time to plot the future. Has a sharp mind and can be very intelligent when she so chooses. Despite the fact she always tries to put a nonchalant facade she can be really hyper and she tends to get distracted easily (90% by shiny objects). When she is not teasing or playing pranks of other she can be a really nice and sweet girl. She loves expensive/shiny things and even when she’ll never accept it, she LOVES bunnies.
Good points: Cunning, smart, fast, charming, knows everything there has to be known about the underworld, extend knowledge in alchemy, her tarot readings have proved to be really accurate (even tough ironically she doesn’t believe in them)
Faults: Greedy (loves money and expensive things) gets distracted and daydreams easily, love to tease people, she is really bossy and she tends to be quite evil and curious/nosy.
Skills: Her primary ability is the manipulation of kinetic energy, being able to charge matter resulting in the violent and powerful explosion of said matter through touch. The objects that she charges explode with a force somewhat proportional to the size of the object, though a playing card (her trademark attack) is as powerful as a hand grenade in her hands, she uses a metal staff as her weapon witch she usually transmutes into a scythe. Whever she has a special type of alchemy remains unknown, the alchemy she has been using is pretty basic.
History: Unknown. Rumors say they ran away from home for unknow reasons and joined a circus but then left it too.
Weapons: Her metal/staff and her explosive cards, she always carries 2 decks of cards, the regular ones and the tarot ones.
Curious Facts: Despite her cute appearance she in fact an expert gambler (her forte are cards) but there are many reasons to believe she uses alchemy cause so far she hasn’t lost, and there’s no doubt in the fact that she has connection with several important thugs. Noah has been her childhood friend since she can remember; they are as close as siblings but neither of them accepts it. She always claims she is just waiting the moment he’ll no longer be of use to dispose him. They are often found robbing stores and pick pocketing tourists and cops but once in a while they are also found in their “legal jobs”. She always carries a bunny charm hidden in her pocket. So far no one has found the reason of why she is a fortuneteller, with her being an alchemist is quite contradictory “Isn’t life a big irony after all?” is what she says.
Theme Songs: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (You Are Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring) (One Day I'll Fly Away - Moulin Rouge) (Everybody's Fool - Evanescence) (Blackbird - Across The Universe) (Ace Of Spades - Motorhead (Diamonds Are A Girl Best Friend – Moulin Rouge ))

Name: Anthony “Noah” Russo (aka. Ashes)
Appearence:

Personality: Noah is an extroverted and outgoing guy. He isn't afraid of drawing attention to himself and he doesn't worry about what other people think of him. He tends to be relaxed and laid back about most things, quicker to joke than to stress. One of the bigger flaws in his personality is his tendency to lack tact or manners. Though there doesn't appear to be much going on in his head, he is very bright, yet he applies this mostly towards schemes and pranks. He has the ability to be very charming when he wants to, and his dazzling charisma gets him out of trouble on many occasions. Despite his easygoing attitude, he is afraid of being alone and attaches himself to those he cares for. He explains his nickname by claiming it alludes to his chain smoking (even when he has never even smoked and he just carries the cigarettes in his pocket) but it is actually in reference to his tendency to burn down things.
Strengths: Powerful, charming, sly, can win people’s hearts easily, impossible to find someone as good with bombs as him.
Faults: Has pyromaniac tendencies (He just loves things going “boom”) he tends to be really lazy and he is too promiscuous for his own good sake: he has found himself several times with angry fathers and big brothers dying to beat the crap out of him.
Skills: He is really good in hand-to-hand combat with both agility and strength. But his forte will always be bombs; he can even build a bomb with his eyes closed. Just as a way of precaution he carries a gun with him (Blacktail) He knows the basic of alchemy but isn’t really fond of it.
History: Unknown. Rumors say they ran away from home for unknow reasons and joined a circus but then left it too.
Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat plus his bombs and his handgun (Blacktail)

Curious Facts: He has an extensive scarring on his left shoulder from an accident with his homemade explosives when he was a child, he never talks about it and Roxanne is the only one that knows about the incident. Just as his childhood friend he is a really good at gambling but his forte are dices. He always carries cigarettes in his pocket but Roxanne never allows him to smoke. As his trademark attack he makes tiny bombs with great strength in the shape of dices, he calls them “Demons Dices” His motto is "I steal only what I cant afford"
(His violin)

Theme Song: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (City Of Devils - Yellowcard)
(Freak On A Leash - Korn ft. Amy Lee) (In The End - Linkin Park) (The Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas) (Back In Black - ACDC)

Name: Minerva Black (aka. Vino – Snake Charmer)
Appearance:

(That's her)

(That's her dress!! :3)
Personality: After many psychological tests it has been concluded that Minerva Black is a megalomaniac with a personality disorder and an overgrown ego, completed with paranoia. She might be innocent looking, but she is also feisty, precocious, headstrong, evilly cold and has an obsession with revenge. And not to mention her many “tendencies”. One of this is the reason of her nickname “Vino” --Spanish for "wine”-- earning the name because of her predilection for mutilating the bodies of her victims beyond recognition, which usually leaves her covered in a thick layer of blood. Minerva is a thorough-going megalomaniac who believes that the world is a show put on for her, and that she has complete control and power over it. Her love for acts of violence truly shows in the maniacal glee she exhibits while fighting or killing. She isn’t exceptionally skilled in hand-to-hand combat or in the use of firearms but she has proved to be extremely cunning and good at controlling people’s mind. But despite all this, deep down Minerva is just a child who has yet to grow up. She is usually found in the middle of tantrums, which end in someone killed (usually one of her subordinates)
Strenghts: Cunning, fast, knows how to read and control people, extensive number of contacts in the underworld and in the high political charges.
Faults: Easily angered, megalomaniac tendencies, vain (Her love for herself has reached the point were she thinks that if anyone stares at her for too long or directly her skin will be damaged), never listens to anyone and thinks everybody is inferior to her therefore stupid and insignificant (She has come to think everybody’s thoughts are so simple and dumb she can read them) She has an obsession with revenge and also with chocolate truffles.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Katana

Curious Facts: She is usually followed by 4 mysterious figures, all of them dressed in black. She never calls them by the names, she uses numbers. All that is know about them is that they are called the “Deadly Vipers”. She holds a nasty grudge against a group of “certain people” (Who will not be mentioned yet) whose lives she plans to destroy.
Spooky_Chan
Hey.....um *nervous laughter* hi! I'm Spooky...an um, I thought maybe it'd be alright with you if i joined...maybe?? >M< I-I can Rp.....but I'm relatively new to the site...so yeah......>>
Omamori

I think...I'll revive this not-even-started RP o.O I kinda want to do it now.
Kari_Neko
...Figures...like a year later hmmm? XD it sounded so interesting too...We'll have to drag DNA back here by his ear *nod nod* there was a schism (loooooooooooong story) but we've made up...have no idea what he's doing at the moment,but made up XD

And welcome back Rosi-chan! *glomps*
Omamori
You two had a fight? ohmy.gif

And thanks ^^ Good to be back! Life's been stressful, so I need a break XD
Kari_Neko
Actually,for getting the facts straight and such XD,it was a fight between me,him.and Mai-chan me and Mai personally think it was just a three-way PMS/Male PMS fight but eh but we worked it out! *happy chibi*

I know the feeling >>U
ZOINKSaGhost
BEHOLD PUNY MORTALS. I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE REALM OF NEVER-ENDING HATRED AND DEATH TO BESTOW MY IMMORTAL PRESENCE UPON YOU ALL. FEEL GLORIFIED WITH MY GRACE AND TREAD OF THIS FORUM. I HAVE COME TO RECLAIM MY POSITION AS YOUR GOD, AND YOU WILL ALL BOW BEFORE I, DNA, OVERLORD OF EXISTENCE, KEEPER OF TIME, DEVOURER OF WORLDS, AND OF CHILDREN FOR ALL ETERNITY! THE SKY WITH TURN BLACK AND THE RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF THOSE WHO STAND AGAINST ME. THOSE THAT PLEDGE THERE MORTAL SHELLS TO MY DOMAIN WILL BE REWARDED WITH DEATH FAR MORE SWIFT AND PAINLESS THEN THE CONSTANT AGONIZING TORTURE THAT WILL BEFALL MY DETRACTORS! ALL WILL PARISH, NOTHING SHALL LIVE BEFORE ME, AND I WILL TEAR THIS WORLD ASUNDER AND CREATE WITH MY HANDS A WORLD FOR MYSELF TO INHABIT, AS THE CRUEL GOD OF ALL THAT IS LIVING! KEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HA-HA-HA!

...er, hi guys, whats up?
Kari_Neko
.....That was one long speech you wrote O.O
MaiShadowAlchemist
So....does this mean the rpg is alive again? XDXDXD
Kari_Neko
Depends if Rosi wants to open it up or not XD
Omamori
Aaaand after much thinking, yup! RP's opened up again!

I just have one request: FMA CHARRIES ONLY.

When I say that, I mean no 'FMA OCs that are really anime crossover characters'. You have no idea how much that pisses me off.
Spooky_Chan
So wait, you mean only Canon and strictly FMA OCs, or just canon?? *Is very slow*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.