Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 102 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
BirdieNumNum
Wow, I wake up and there's some lovely new preview pics to look at. Thanks Paca for the scans, and Tombow for the translations biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I can't wait for the RAW now. You can bet I'll be checking here constantly for updates.

The good thing about living here is Japan is only a couple of hours behind Australia in terms of timezones, so I'm not going to have to pull an all-nighter to see the RAW. Hopefully.
Reffer Lift
1) Thank you everyone involved with chapter 102. :3

2) @HisshouBuraiKen: You evil, evil person. XD (Well hopefully this goes against my "Roy may die" theory, but now I'm starting to think that Al might die... D: *is not just a fangirl, but a kitty that Al adopts. >D*)
DistantBlue
HisshouBuraiKen - I don't liiiikee yoouuuu. D8 (Well, actually, you kick @ss because you do all the stuff you do, but...)

How did you happen to see the chapter? I know you probably won't post a link or site since you just love watching us squirm, LOL, but I was just curious how you got your hands on it.

Someone get's effed up? Well....I'm gonna guess either Mustang, Wrath, or Scar.

It's only been two and a half hours....so about a half hour or hour and a half. D'8

EDIT: Hi thar, this is the beotch with no manners. Thank you everyone so much for providing the scans and translations!

Also - what's with the clock on this site? I saw that HBK's post was at around 2, and the clock at the bottom said it was 4:22. Sent my post, and it decides that it is 5:27. XD
Dearheart
AAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEEEE!! I wanna know what's happening to Al SO BAD!!! I'M GOING CRAZY!! *repeatedly bangs head against a wall* wallbash.gif
AzzieMusical
*is not obsessive*

Peering at the first page with Mustang and Selim, I can see a picture of Edward on the other side of the page. Second panel, to the right of Selim, just by the black curve of shadow.
Thalogens
Today, I told myself I'll go to bed early. MLIA.

Ahahaha, like that's gonna happen... maybe it will, I have 3 exams tomorrow, and its pretty late allready
*crycrycry*
Oh well, this will be a positive (PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE) note to the end of a negative (NOO) day. Yey.

Thanks so much to everyone, you make me feel guilty for not being of any help D:

Is it Al? Has he returned to his body and is now like.. dieing from malnutrition? Graahhjl;gg x_x
paca
Don't go to sleep yet~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'cause:
#FMA Fans: We will be releasing Fullmetal Alchemist 102 within the next 2 hours. from mangastream _ posted 5 minutes ago.....

*_*
Hyperthia
QUOTE (AzzieMusical @ Dec 9 2009, 04:03 PM) *
*is not obsessive*

Peering at the first page with Mustang and Selim, I can see a picture of Edward on the other side of the page. Second panel, to the right of Selim, just by the black curve of shadow.

Whoa!! It took me a while to see it, but you're right! Triiiippyyyy...
*cue Twilight Zone theme*
BirdieNumNum
QUOTE (paca @ Dec 10 2009, 10:41 AM) *
'cause:
#FMA Fans: We will be releasing Fullmetal Alchemist 102 within the next 2 hours. from mangastream _ posted 5 minutes ago.....

*_*

;lashrflalkjsye.l,dneg.alket;lrkjts.nf,gmslyk

Thanks, Paca. I'm going to be sitting here for the next two hours refreshing the page every few minutes now laugh.gif

I'm not obsessed at all...
AzzieMusical
QUOTE (BirdieNumNum @ Dec 10 2009, 12:15 AM) *
QUOTE (paca @ Dec 10 2009, 10:41 AM) *
'cause:

*_*

;lashrflalkjsye.l,dneg.alket;lrkjts.nf,gmslyk

Thanks, Paca. I'm going to be sitting here for the next two hours refreshing the page every few minutes now laugh.gif

I'm not obsessed at all...

You and me both. You and me both biggrin.gif

Doubling that thanks! <3
Full Metal Elf
QUOTE (HisshouBuraiKen @ Dec 9 2009, 02:07 PM) *
@Full metal Elf -

No one dies...BUT...Someone gets fucked up REAL bad.

O____O;;;...really need this chapter NOW! lol
Tombow
Thank you, Paca for passing along the info! ^^ ...keeps standing by. biggrin.gif
Becca-chan
Awww man, I can tell that I'm getting excited now; my stomach feels like it's got butterflies fluttering around in it. XD;

That picture of Roy and Selim looks really good ( although I still can't get over how alike the two of them can look sometimes ^^; ) I wonder what this particular chapter will bring?

And also~
Thank you paca, Tombow, Michiyo and HisshouBuraiKen!

And two hours?! aiyah, I have to go to bed then @.@; ( that's when my Dad gets in from work) you guys are going to get to see it before me. XD
Causmicfire
Wow, so much excitement between when I left for work and got home!

@HisshouBuraiKen - Why????? Well, at least I didn't see any of this before work, so I wasn't more impatient than usual for the day to end. My prediction is Father, lol

Thanks Pace, Michiyo, HisshouBuraiKen, and Tombow for the pages and translations we've got so far!
Kale Mustang
Thanks paca for the heads-up and this is probably one of few times that I'll say 'thank God for Twitter'... wink.gif
Rileycakes
AAAH! I AM SO EXCITED biggrin.gif
Deadbeat007
Many thanks to paca, Tombow, Michiyo, and HisshouBuraiKen. smile.gif

Also, I've never seen such a busy thread on here... "71 User(s) are reading this topic"
hellohi
just signed up and don't know if this was posted yet but 102 is about to be released.

http://twitter.com/mangastream
BirdieNumNum
QUOTE (hellohi @ Dec 10 2009, 11:20 AM) *
just signed up and don't know if this was posted yet but 102 is about to be released.

http://twitter.com/mangastream

Paca already posted it on the previous page, but thanks all the same smile.gif

Welcome, BTW.
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Deadbeat007 @ Dec 9 2009, 04:44 PM) *
Also, I've never seen such a busy thread on here... "71 User(s) are reading this topic"

This is pretty normal for the preview pages - the thread explodes once raws/scans hit.

Oh and welcome hellohi!
Becca-chan
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Dec 10 2009, 12:53 AM) *
QUOTE (Deadbeat007 @ Dec 9 2009, 04:44 PM) *

This is pretty normal for the preview pages - the thread explodes once raws/scans hit.

Oh and welcome hellohi!

Hehe; it's without a doubt one of the most anticipated times within the fandom on this board.
I have to say that this is also one of my favourite times here~ >w<

And welcome to the board, hellohi
Tatix
QUOTE (paca @ Dec 9 2009, 06:11 PM) *
'cause:

*_*

This chapter will release is the complete raw?

I'm from Brazil and my english is bad, sorry for anything. ^^'
Ropespinner
^ Actually it seems like Mangastream is going to release a scanlation, not a raw.

If it is so, it'll be the first time in the years I've been reading FMA when an English scanlation is released before the raw O_O
Pandora Culpa
For real? They're releasing the scanlation this fast? That's amazing!

I've been all in a twist since seeing HBK's teaser. The chapter- raw or scanlated- can't come out quick enough! And thanks to everyone who is providing these pages, translations, info, etc. Oh man, does it ever feed the monkey...

YAY NEW CHAPTER!!
Irena
Finally, a decent use for twitter! xD

Wow, looks like nice timing - I can eat dinner and then (hopefully) read the new chapter.

I hope we finally see what's up with Al ;___; And Mustang . . . and Ed . . . And it's about time Scar got to do something, too.
Kirara
I am confused how long ago 2 hours was. laugh.gif

But I can't wait for this chapter.
paca
people from 2chan!!!!!

chapter pagesss:

2 pages
guess who is here :DDDDDDD
and nowwwwwwww~~~~~~
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ I think it's the last page O.o
AzzieMusical
Oh my gosh! Thank you, Paca!

AL AL AL ALLLLLL!!!~

Edit: One of the shadow hands is totally touching his [All hail lord Xenu].
curnon
....This is not a good night to be studying for two massive morning finals. ::headdesk:: Then again, what's an A compared to making sure Roy's still alive? /isshot

A million thank yous to everyone for the spoilers and translations!
Becca-chan
QUOTE (paca @ Dec 10 2009, 01:46 AM) *
people from 2chan!!!!!

chapter pagesss:

2 pages
and nowwwwwwww~~~~~~

Many thank you's again, paca! biggrin.gif

And... Al and his real body finally got to meet again! ...but does the body accept him? O.o

- Edit - And a big thank you to those awesome people on 2chan too >w<
archronos
can't
hit
refresh
fast
enough.
Sweetdeath04
Paca I'll love you forever for this!!!

....This is not a good night to be studying for two massive morning finals. ::headdesk:: Then again, what's an A compared to making sure Roy's still alive? /isshot

A million thank yous to everyone for the spoilers and translations!

In a position rather similar to that and I totally agree. Roy is more important!
hawkflame
QUOTE (paca @ Dec 9 2009, 08:46 PM) *
people from 2chan!!!!!

chapter pagesss:

2 pages
and nowwwwwwww~~~~~~
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ I think it's the last page O.o

Thanks, dude!

Well, that blows my theory that the next time we see Al, it would be at the end of the chapter with him returning in his human body, with 103 having the explanation...
Kirara
Thank you Paca *Hugs*

Oh man even the few pages are awesomesauce

But on the last page it looks like Roy is holding his eye. Of course it could be nothing.

sadistic-otaku
is it just me, or does it look like roy is covering his eye? (injury?? missing eye?)
faceplantgirl
OMG from that last pic it looks like Roy is holding his left eye......do you think he might have lost it again or is it just a gesture?
Awesome pics there paca thanks for sharing them!
Sweetdeath04
Kirara and sadistic-otaku (great name by the way!): So it's not just me who noticed that then.... D=
Becca-chan
QUOTE (Kirara @ Dec 10 2009, 02:00 AM) *
Thank you Paca *Hugs*

Oh man even the few pages are awesomesauce

But on the last page it looks like Roy is holding his eye. Of course it could be nothing.

It's kind of hard to say what's happened there...but the eye that we can see seems really wide, as if in shock ( or pain?)

But if his eye was missing or something, I think we'd see blood...maybe he's holding his head out of something that happened? but we'll just have to see, I'm intrigued in whatever has happened

Ohhhhh I want to read this so badly now!
Kirara
Ha Ha three of said the same thing about Roy's eye in a row. Waiting for this chapter is making me feel giddy.

@Becca yeah you are right it could just be a "Oh no I can't believe what is happening" type of gesture.
paca
QUOTE (sadistic-otaku @ Dec 9 2009, 11:01 PM) *
is it just me, or does it look like roy is covering his eye? (injury?? missing eye?)

maybe , it's the only posible payment that wouldn't shorter his life or unable him to walk or do alchemy...and the doctor may have pay the havy part of seeing the truth.....or he may be just very very very shocked of seeing it all..... or a mix of both things D:, why not?
AzzieMusical
My two favourite characters in the same chapter, with angst and yay galore~ Yay!
Hawthorn
D'awww. Looks like May coming to help defend Al. Which could lead to an epic reaction face as his body (of he gets it back soon) would be nothing like he described it to her. It will be her meeting with Ed all over again. tongue.gif
faceplantgirl
QUOTE (Sweetdeath04 @ Dec 9 2009, 06:04 PM) *
Kirara and sadistic-otaku (great name by the way!): So it's not just me who noticed that then.... D=

LOL thanks the name comes form a personal experience......
Deadbeat007
QUOTE (Becca-chan @ Dec 9 2009, 06:51 PM) *
QUOTE (paca @ Dec 10 2009, 01:46 AM) *
people from 2chan!!!!!

chapter pagesss:

2 pages
and nowwwwwwww~~~~~~

Many thank you's again, paca! biggrin.gif

And... Al and his real body finally got to meet again! ...but does the body accept him? O.o

- Edit - And a big thank you to those awesome people on 2chan too >w<

It does look like Al's body doesn't except him. Wonder what's up with that.

Thank you, paca!
faceplantgirl
QUOTE (AzzieMusical @ Dec 9 2009, 06:07 PM) *
My two favourite characters in the same chapter, with angst and yay galore~ Yay!

FIXED! thanks i noticed after i posted and went back and fixed it
Kale Mustang
Thanks paca for more uploads! And...Regarding Roy... what's with those wanting to be king/ are king of Amestris and losing the left eye here... tongue.gif

Yaarr!
Winry Rockbell~
Ooooohhh...Roy might've lost his eyeball? I was hoping he'd lose his hands, it'd be fitting, since he committed all of his sins with his hands (flame alchemy, blah blah blah.) And the part about Al's body not accepting him baffles me...maybe something's missing? Iunno... Looks like some omakes came with the chapter, too. smile.gif

Can't wait for the RAW!

Edit: Added spoiler tag, thanks for reminding me!
Southern Rain
I'M NOT SEEING THE SPOILERS!! I'M NOT I'M NOT I'M NOT!!

>.<

MangaStream pleeeease, it's past 11 pm here and I have to wake up at 5 am...

So, howdy guys. How ya been doin'?
KEKU
inb4 Roy ends up with an eyepatch like the 1st anime series. v_v

Also. It looks like Al doesn't get his body back. Which is disappointing since I was expecting him to come back from the Gate with his body. Although he wouldn't really be able to fight, seeing how his muscles are all atrophied rofl.

It's about time we see Al again. And I heard something about Scar now? Who might actually be doing something worthwhile? Huh. I wouldn't have thought.
Becca-chan
QUOTE (Kirara @ Dec 10 2009, 02:04 AM) *
@Becca yeah you are right it could just be a "Oh no I can't believe what is happening" type of gesture.

:: Nods, nods::

I should imagine with whatever Father's saying there, it might be bringing the poor Colonel close to a break-down...

But regardless of if it's a break-down or a missing eye, one things for sure...things have *not* been going smoothly for Roy lately @.@
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.