Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 102 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
archronos
QUOTE (heartwing713 @ Dec 30 2009, 06:55 PM) *
QUOTE (Hyperthia @ Dec 30 2009, 02:49 PM) *
Heh... What if just everyone went blind? Or got their eyeballs sucked out...
Eyes are definitely a common theme in this series.

LAWL. I'm imagining a fight between a blind Scar and a blind Bradley.

Bradley's actually blind in one eye now, like he was pretending to be.
angelofsarcasm89
QUOTE (Hyperthia @ Dec 30 2009, 02:49 PM) *
Heh... What if just everyone went blind? Or got their eyeballs sucked out...
Eyes are definitely a common theme in this series.

Free eyepatches for everyone!
heartwing713
Bwahahahaha I'm reminded now of that icon that was mentioned many pages back. Eyepatches really ARE the newst fad! XD

And on a side note: Yay! Only about a week and a half until we get the next chapter and finally find out what's going to happen! (And get one chapter closer to the end! ohmy.gif )
Hyperthia
QUOTE (heartwing713 @ Jan 1 2010, 02:20 PM) *
Bwahahahaha I'm reminded now of that icon that was mentioned many pages back. Eyepatches really ARE the newst fad! XD

And on a side note: Yay! Only about a week and a half until we get the next chapter and finally find out what's going to happen! (And get one chapter closer to the end! ohmy.gif )

Haha! I've seen that icon X3
I think Roy and Bradley are the only ones who can pull the patch though. Well, Olivier too maybe, cuz she's a bad@ss.

Next week?! That went by fast! *bounces excitedly*
fantacy alchamist
QUOTE (Kisara @ Dec 31 2009, 02:49 AM) *
I don't think the next chapter will have Roy's encounter with the gate either. I hope that the fight between Scar and Bradley will end with a bang and that we'll get to see more of Greed and / or Ran Fan.

Ok, back to this chapter. Like many people, I also had a "stare at the screen with your eyes wide going 'OMGOMGOMGOMG....' " moment, but technically speaking, if the boys can get their bodies back, shouldn't Roy be able to get his sight back the same way? That is assuming that they do eventually get their bodies back.

I so want to know what happened within the gate. now I have to wait! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :angry2:java script:add_smilie(":blowup:","smid_102")
I agree with you there but what would become of Hohenheim?

ok, i just fin reading this chapter today and when I found out that Father still wanted to use Roy I thought how Ironic it would be if he lost his eyesight, well i though of that because of the previous anime, he loses his right eye. Now the Truth has I weird view of equivalent exchange but it so makes since. huh.gif
Michiyo-
First time FMA manga readers, please post your thoughts and discussions on chapter 102 here. smile.gif

Those who have already read further chapters are also welcome to join the discussions, but please do not post any future chapter content on this thread.

This thread is Spoiler Party thread for chapter 102 content, meaning, posters do not have to use Spoiler tags while posting about chapter 102 content on this thread. smile.gif

For the reading reference, please send a PM to A Pierrot's Aria and ask for "Reading Reference Assistance for week 97."
(For more detailed explanation on this, please read Tombow's post here.)

Thank you, A Pierrot’s Aria, for all your help!! ^^
Michiyo-
reserved for chapter information
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.