Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classic Legends: An Upcoming Series Of Mine. ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
thedespised2166
I would't exactly call this Spam, so I put it here.

I only put this on this site because it involves Ed and Al (and a humunculi(secret) in Ep. 2 AND for the rest of the series too.

Anyways, it involves Sketchy, a stick figure, and Mr. Game & Watch being dragged into another world (and a couple other characters too) and they're forced to fight off the powers of darkness.

My (unfinished) poster of the series (oh and intro 1):
Popogeejo
I have no idea how to rely to this!
If it's a troll then it's way to obvious but something about the terrible poster, stupid plot, stealing Nintendo characters and stolen music just feels genuine.
Tombow
Gahaha, yeah it looks interesting, but one thing I know for sure is that this thread does not belong in the Open Chat forum. tongue.gif

Since this series would involve Ed and Al from FMA at some point, I will move the thread to Fanworks forum shortly.
smile.gif

ETA: Nov. 30, 2009 Moved the thread.
thedespised2166
QUOTE (Popogeejo @ Nov 28 2009, 10:41 PM) *
I have no idea how to rely to this!
If it's a troll then it's way to obvious but something about the terrible poster, stupid plot, stealing Nintendo characters and stolen music just feels genuine.

A troll? WTF!? How can you not see who it is? *looks at pic again* GAH!!! The format made it darker. Ah well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.