Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because This Wouldn't Fit Anywhere Else! It Can Be Anything Your Heart Desires!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Spooky_Chan
Hi there. Basically, this takes place in some place where most anything can happen. I'm trying to put some sort of plot to this, but sadly I don't have one. I'll start when I get enough people. *begins staring at monitor* Oh yeah!! efore I forget, um if you're gonna join, please be active on the site.
-__-U
DNA
I'LL JOIN!
Spooky_Chan
YEAH!!! *dances akwardly* I knew I could count on you!! *cheesy music*
MaiShadowAlchemist
Randomness??? I'M IN!!!!!
Spooky_Chan
Ahaha!! More people *spinning in bliss*
DNA
are you gonna start it? XD
Spooky_Chan
Um..yes. My character Antonia, I'm using her.....and her sister. .....and..um. Che! I'll use him!! ((the little guy in my avatar)) Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, Diego!! The summoner of giant bologna!! Yesh. Okay. Now, you guys introduce the characters YOU will be using, then I'll officially start!
DNA
- Luis Virgil (The Blue Testament)

- Armagus

- Ziggurat 8

Also, will this be taking place in 'our' (The world that I've raped for Fma) or Spencer's School Universe (they aren't in the same universe)
Kari_Neko
I AM IN! X3 Kari and Hades to be used of course, and I might bring in Stein and Hiei at some point.

And DNA....I don't think anything can quite happen in Spencer land unlike in "our" land XD
Spooky_Chan
*flails arms up and down violently* OMG!!! Kari's alive!! *goes into hysterics* Awright. Now that that's over with, I'm pretty sure Mai will use her "smoking aces" XD as they're called. And this is basically the "nowhereland" but, for the heck of it, let's make it the raped world of FMA. XD ....So I guess this means I'll start....:

Antonia was laying on the roof of a building. "Gah! This is so F*ING BORING!!" She swung her metal arms in a small fit of psychotic rage.
DNA
"Then why don't you find something useful to do?!" Yelled an overly enthusiastic, almost childish voice from below the roof. It wasn't hostile at all, more curious.
Spooky_Chan
((Today's my birthday~<3))
"Eh?"
DNA
(?!? It is?!?)

Then, an orb of blue and steel metal shot up from the ground. "Hello! I am Ziggurat 8! I am good for only one thing! GARBAGE!" It yelled happily.
Kari_Neko
"Ziggy I keep telling you,that the garbage crack wasn't supposed to be serious."

Kari said sarcastically while climbing up from the hole he made
DNA
"Buh- Buh- Buh- VIRGIL TAUGHT ME IT!" It cryed as it rammed into Kari in a crying motion.
Kari_Neko
"Virgil was insulting you."

Kari said calmly while sighing grabbing the ball of metal and holding it so it wouldn't end up hurting her
DNA
"Oh! That is silly! Virgil would never insult me! Lt. Luis and I are good friends! He even gave me this tattoo!" Chimed Ziggy, as he turned around and Kari saw two bullet holes in the back of the construct.
Kari_Neko
"....Ziggy. Those are bullet holes. He was trying to break you,similar to what I wanna do right now."

Kari said with her eye twitching
Spooky_Chan
"Umm......okay?" Antonia was confused. "Kari ,and someone I've never seen.....Drone!!" she addressed the robot, "Where are you from?"
DNA
(...You don't know who Kari is..that was the other Universe XD)

"My name is Ziggurat 8! Not Drone! Whats a Drone? I dunno, but I'M STILL ANGRY!"
Kari_Neko
"Drone's are a type of robot Zig...And I get an odd de ja vu feeling from you girly."

Kari said examining Antonia raising her eye brows curious chibi
DNA
"Thats because DNA f**ked up the contuium!" Sang a familiar voice, as suddenly Armagus appeared between them,via portal.
Spooky_Chan
(Aagh! I hate re-introductions!! XD)
".....de ja vu, yeah." Antonia looked at Armagus, "Well who the HELL are you??"
Kari_Neko
"That's Armagus,he knows everything about anything apparently."

Kari said bluntly and added with a big cheery fake smile shaking her hand "And he's the biggest pain in the [All hail lord Xenu] at times.The name's Kari,what's yours?"
DNA
"I don't know EVERYTHING...just enough to break the 4th wall." He said sighing. "And this one's call Anthony or something and she has a pet zombie."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Suddenly there was a GIANT smoke explosion and the tricksters appeard. "BOOM! BOOM BABY!" Noah said happily "I guess you guys were expecting THIS!!" Roxanne said as both of them standed dramatically with the smoke in the background. "Hey everybody! How are you? New haircut?? Love that tan!" Noah said shaking hans and waving as Roxanne pushed them behind a tree "This is awesome!!" Both of them said looking suspiciously happy "Let's stay here behind this tree for a while till those cars pass and let's act non-suspiciously! YAY!!" Noah said which only earned him a punch from Roxanne, suddenly 20 police cars passed nearby with the sirens on. "What a lovely day" Roxanne said as the tricksters smiled innocently. (Yep! Noah has a big mouth XDXD)
Spooky_Chan
((Sorry I haven't been on in forever. XD I'm sick yet AGAIN. stitchface.png ))
"My name's Antonia," She akwardly smiled to Kari, and smacked Armagus with one of her overly-proportioned metal arms," And she's no pet!! She's my sister, you dumbass!!" She was about hit him a second time, when a small winged Chihuahua flew up to to group, and began with a thick spanish dialect,
"Antonia, don't go assaulting good folk you don't know."

Antonia stared at him angrily, "But he called Monica a PET zombie!!"

"That's no reason to give him a concussion"

Antonia crossed her arms, "Hmph!"
DNA
"Oh it's alright floated dog-rat. It can't be killed by thouse." Armagus said in a dim matter, petting the floating dog- well, more like patting then petting. "Hey, did you guys here explosions or am I crazy?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Explosions?" Roxanne asked innocently "Nope....not at all....must be your imagination" Noah said as he shrughed while in the background a GIANT column of smoke rose from the city, Roxanne chuckled softly "Ohhh THAT....I rememberd now....they are....demolishing some buildings...the jewerly....the bank etc." She said "Weird coincidences" Noah said as both of them chuckled happily.
DNA
"And yet...I wasn't brought along?" Asked Armagus, in a mock-sad tone as he leaned towards the duo.
Spooky_Chan
"She's not a pet....." Antonia whined

"Theives?? " Chico assumed in a flat voice.
DNA
"No, their cub scouts trying for their first merit badge. What do you think?" Asked Armagus.

Around that time, Ziggy slammed into Chico.

"PUPPY!" It yelled.
Spooky_Chan
"ACK!!!" Chico yelped ,"Um..nice robot?"

"What's going on?" came a soft familiar voice
DNA
"Mai is from Equador, yet Roxanne and Anthony aren't Hispanic...Yet Spooky is one of the palest people ever...My mind is blown." Annouced Armagus, seemling like he was ranting to himself.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"It's spelled E-C-U-A-D-O-R!" Roxanne grumbled "Yeah and dont be fooled by our accents, we are nomads, we have traveled all over the world with the circus!! We dont have a country of birth!" Noah said proud/dramatic chibi, Roxanne sweatdropped "Riiiight.....please ignore him, the smoke affected his brain" She said.
DNA
"Yeah we- Wait! You know the correct spelling of Equadorm?! THAT MEANS THAT- AND YOU- I'M NOT CRAZY! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!" Armagus said to the sky, laughing.

(You understand i'm trying to misspell it, right?)
MaiShadowAlchemist
(Yeah XD)
"Ok....apparently there's something in the air....this one lost it too....are you off your medications or something?" Roxanne mumbled as she slowly backed away, Noah just chuckled softly "Please tell me you guys are still ok" Roxanne whispered to Antonia and Chico.
DNA
"But you know what an Equadorimatia is! That means that you know that it exists, and it doesn't exist here, therfore you know that Mai and DNA control our every action!"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"No, it's just simple spelling knowledge" She mumbled bluntly as her eye twitched "Yeah....like....totally" Noah mumbled but he clearly had NO idea what they were talking about.
DNA
"Buh- An- I-....I hate you so much it's not even funny..." Said Armagus sighing and letting his head down in defeat.
Spooky_Chan
Monica stepped up, "Um, whose Spooky?"

Chico answered, "Apparently a master control of us, well at least you, Antonia ,and I."

Diego materialized whining, " What about me??" then looked at Roxanne smugly, "Oh, and just for the record, Antonia is beyond repair."

DNA
"...Just forget about it..." Said a now comically depressed Armagus, now sitting on the edge of the building.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"She has a point...who the hell are Mai and Spooky?" Roxanne mumbled as she ignored Diego's smugly attitude "Well Mai is the one that will somehow stab DNA over the internet if he keeps breaking the 4th wall" Noah said happily, there was second of silence in which he blinked puzzled chibi "What?" Roxy asked "I dont know" He mumbled.
DNA
"...I hate you so much Mai..." Muttered Armagus to the sky. Yeah Mai. He's talking to YOU.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Feeling is mutual" Roxanne said as she gave him an evil wink just to sweatdropp after doing it "Ok....this is getting freaky...STOP IT!" She hissed as she looked at Armagus.
Spooky_Chan
*smacks dna* Stop hating Mai!
"Stab through the internet, hm?" Antonia began, "I don't like the sound of that."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.