Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 101 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Kasumisty
First time FMA manga readers, please post your thoughts and discussions on chapter 101 here. smile.gif

For info on the "Reading Reference", go to page 26.

========================

* This thread is now declared as "Spoiler Party" thread. Other than the first post, we don't need to use spoiler tags for posting spoiler contents from chapter 101. biggrin.gif

DL raw chapter 101 here. (Courtesy of Edwy03. Thank you!!)
Mirrors: RS||SS||MF (Courtesy of Alzea. Thank you!!)

Page-by-page view on Photobucket. (Courtesy of Causmicfire. Thank you!!)
Page-by-page view on Imageshack. (Courtesy of Alzea. Thank you!!)

You guys are awesome!!! Thank you!!! biggrin.gif

Scanlation with Yuu's translation is out. (Thank you, Ropespinner for the link!)

No need to thank me, I just found them very much accidentially, go and thank the one who uploaded them tongue.gif

Royai fans will be delighted.

Preview pages: (actual scans of some of the pages from the chapter)
Riza is all right - part 1
Riza is all right - part 2
Bradley shows up also - part 1
Bradley shows up also - part 2
Bradley attacks - part 1
Bradley attacks - part 2
The Fifth human sacrifice

Faithh's quick translation of preview pages, with supplement for the first page by Kaori Ayanami, AND Tombow's quick translation of preview pages.

Riza lives and she's fine.

Don't have a slightest idea what's going on there.

Posted by: Sci-Fi

Source: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.ph...p;postcount=111

<Last edited by Michiyo- on May 20, 2012>
Gimpyhair

HELL YEAH!!!

Lol, is that Black Hayate in the last page?
A Pierrot's Aria
Wtf her throat gets slit and nothing happens?? xD But I'm actually glad she's okay, she's one of my favourite characters. And he hugged her! Yay!

And ouch...his hand must hurt. o.o;; Poor Roy.

Thank you for posting the link to the pictures!!
Alzea
HOLY SHEEP! O_______________O

Yes, she's fine! I knew it! biggrin.gif But damn, now it look like Roy is in danger! But say yaaay for Bradley-Roy fight! Always wanted to see this one

Thank you, Kasumisty!
Ruingaraf
*long, long fangirl squee*

Thanks a lot! biggrin.gif Cant wait for the translation.
Kasumisty
I'm also glad that Riza is fine. Now worried about Roy - guess it will be another cliffhanger >> My guess, he was taken to the gate and Wrath used himself as a toll. Or maybe he didn't. I don't know. Wtf is Black Hayate doing here? Don't tell me he would fight Pride AND Wrath AND Goldie tongue.gif

My head is spinning today.

Also, I see some "cannon" pairings fulfilling now... Ranfan and Ling then, Riza and Roy now...
SneakyRuler
I love Mei chan! And look how the führer candidates look defensless now!

On the other hand - Roy's taken away and that little brat's back. Selim's been my ultimate nightmare for a long time.

Well, at least we now know where everybody is. Thanks a lot, Kasumisty!
Gimpyhair
How rude I am? THANK YOU Kasumisty!!
Turdaewen
Well, noone said she actually had her throat slit. The chapter ended before we could know anything...

And now, what's going to happen is actually simple: Roy's going to open the portal... sad.gif Just hope he doesn't lose his eye. lol
Kasumisty
Btw, when Roy is hugging Riza, he is saying something like I'm sorry, thank you", which makes me melt inside.'
Reffer Lift
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Everyone's happy Riza's alive, but am I the only one happy that they're FREAKING HUGGING? (Oh, I hope we get a translation on the spoiler pages soon. I want to know if Riza's shouting Colonel or Roy. XD)
Ruingaraf
QUOTE (Reffer Lift @ Nov 7 2009, 10:11 AM) *
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Everyone's happy Riza's alive, but am I the only one happy that they're FREAKING HUGGING? (Oh, I hope we get a translation on the spoiler pages soon. I want to know if Riza's shouting Colonel or Roy. XD)

No, that's why I squeed. <3 I didn't care if she was alive or dead as long as we got our moment.
Kasumisty
I only wonder now what is going on with Ed and Al.
sidney47
totally saw Roy vs. Wrath. if roy kills wrath then roy deserves the label homoncullus killikng macine

Kinda disapointed is how Riza is completely and totally fine.

but i think these pages are not in sequential order so i think were missing a lot of explainations
spectator
Thank you so much for the picture!

I squeked so much for the first picture! Long live Royai!

I am actually not worry about Roy at all. The power of love will keep him fighting! wink.gif

By the way, did Mei just save Riza by stopping her blood?? Thanks to Mei too! Our saver!
Michiyo-
Thanks for posting the pics, Kasumisty! biggrin.gif
I'm really happy that Riza is alive. May saved her life. I loved when Roy hugged her! biggrin.gif But it looks like he's in danger now. The fight with Bradley looks awesome. Selim is back, too. And Roy was taken to the Gate. sad.gif
So many things happen in this chapter! Can't wait for the raw!
Alzea
Reffer Lift, knowing Arakawa it's Colonel sad.gif

But yeah, I'm also worried He is going to open the gate, that's for sure, so know yeah, damn it, I'm really worried. Still happy about upcoming fight with Bradley, since we knew it would happen someday.

Now we know that Riza is alive, about "what is going to happen with Roy" we should wait for the raw at least

Gah, Turdaewen, don't even tell me an eye? Please no~!xP
Gimpyhair
Why do I see some RoyxBradley material in the last page? God help me! XD Anyway, I'm glad to see Selim back! I wonder if there will be some Riza-Pride interaction... We might not have time for this.
Kasumisty
Well, but one plotline tied very well - Wrath said that he would make Roy open the gate and he did so. I'm stunned.
Gimpyhair
I was thinking about this: from the look of the last page, since Wrath is also in the transmutation circle, he might be the payment to open the gate.
DistantBlue

*has heart attack over Mustang hugging Hawkeye*

THANK YOU SO MUCH KAUSMITY!

Damn, I need the raw and translation SOOO bad!!
The_Twilight_Trinity
QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ Nov 7 2009, 09:33 AM) *
I was thinking about this: from the look of the last page, since Wrath is also in the transmutation circle, he might be the payment to open the gate.

You might be right. Wrath has a philosopher's stone with one soul. Perhaps this will be used as Roy's payment. I think that Roy will be fine in the end, though. I'm not nearly as worried about him as I was about Riza last month....

Thanks so much Kasumisty ! And for the person who posted this originally (no idea who that might be...)!
This made my day.
jacksparrow589
Kasumisty--You are my hero! Thank you so much!

I'm a little confused, rather happy, and pretty anxious. I told myself I wouldn't look at unofficial spoilers after last chapter, but official spoilers? Made my day.

And the Royai fan in me is ecstatic at those first couple pictures. A hug! Never thought I'd see the day!

Gimpyhair--Love the theory! I just hope something like that happens! (Then again, nothing in FMA happens without a reason.)
Gimpyhair
QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Nov 7 2009, 10:45 AM) *
I'm not nearly as worried about him as I was about Riza last month....

Me too, since Father need Roy alive, for now at least...
hand-made-city
I CRIED MY EYES OUT. Not even joking. Literally sobbing..... THANK GOODNESS HAWKEYE IS ALIVE!!!! I sent a text to KariGray and my hands were shaking the whole time.... I'm so happy... thank you so much for posting this, Kasumisty!
amestris_star
QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Nov 7 2009, 04:55 PM) *
I CRIED MY EYES OUT. Not even joking. Literally sobbing..... THANK GOODNESS HAWKEYE IS ALIVE!!!! I sent a text to KariGray and my hands were shaking the whole time.... I'm so happy... thank you so much for posting this, Kasumisty!

I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one, you can't even imagine, tears started running down my cheeks and couldn't stop them, literally! I mean...
A HUG, WE'VE BEEN WAITING THAT FOR SO LONG! AND THIS I THINK IS THE ULTIMATE CONFIRMATION OF THE CANON-NESS THAT IS ROYAI. CAPSLOCK IS REQUIRED IN THIS CASE.

Thanks for posting smile.gif Totally made my day.
Feithh

Mustang: Lieutenant (Chuui)!!
May chang: Stopded the bleeding for now but have to see a doctor
Mustang: Sorry and thanks
Riza: Coronel, i'm so sorry...
Mustang: Don't speak, just rest

Mustang: Is the person that will stop to me and how show me the rigth way
Bradley: ...Hehe... How ever, there are things that the patetic living thing don't know. The person that all of you call "human" to be furious like you wishes
Scar: What's wrong?
May chang: ...it's down... it´s directly bellow!

Bradley: I think in your case, if a important person collasap in front of you, you won't doubt to use the human transmutation...
Mustang: A few more and it's surely i do it

Mustang: Take care of Lieutenant (Chuui)

Mustang: Wahhh!!
Riza: Coronel!!
Evil doctor (sorry don't remember name XD): Ah! Well done Bradley!

Selim: With this got the "five choice"
Bradley: I'm the last one

(sorry for bad english, i try to translated all the pages but it is so dificult because i'dont be so good with english and some don't see the text so just put a few ones)
(Brandley said "i'm" but he can speak for another person even Roy, i has to read preceding page XD and Selim talk about the "five human sacrifices")
FMAobsessed
THANK YOU! KASUMISTY! THANK YOU!

I can't wait to read the rest of the chapter.

Well, I am off to go do work. But at least this will help me get through the day.
zonkiethegreat
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!! I'm at work and can't take time to see the preview pics but OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

biggrin.gif

NO RROOOYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

I knew Mei-Chan would have a hand in all this! LOL
DistantBlue
Thank you so much Feithh for the quick translations! biggrin.gif

I was skeptical of Mei Chan healing Hawkeye because it was so coincidental and kinda cheap...but eh, whatever. I was wrong LOL.

Damn, that's gotta hurt! Poor Mustang!
Vlyse
In the last page, there's someone above Bradley/Roy. Is Goldtooth going to be payment as well?
black~hayate
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Nov 7 2009, 02:39 PM) *
No need to thank me, I just found them very much accidentially, go and thank the one who uploaded them tongue.gif

I want to kiss you right now. THANK YOU XD

I KNEW I WOULD SAVE THE DAY!!!
I can see Black Hayate dying in next chapter or this chapter even. Cause dog vs. blades... oh well...
Kasumisty
Up@

WILD BRADLEY ATTACKS!

GO! BLACK HAYATE!

WILD BRADLEY USES SWORD!

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

*shuts up now*

I wonder ;;
Gimpyhair
Haha, I love the pokemon reference! *get shot*
black~hayate
yeah, me too =D.
Made me lol xD Even if Black Hayate gotta die, what we don't know yet, it would be for a good pairing sake, right? xD
A Pierrot's Aria
QUOTE (DistantBlue @ Nov 7 2009, 10:03 AM) *
Thank you so much Feithh for the quick translations! biggrin.gif

I was skeptical of Mei Chan healing Hawkeye because it was so coincidental and kinda cheap...but eh, whatever. I was wrong LOL.

Deep down, I think we all knew that was going to happen. xD
Gimpyhair
I love how Darius pull Riza in the air in the 6th picture! It made me laugh for some reasons.
Winry Chan
I know you said "no need for thanks", but this is worth at least that much!! Thank you Kasumisty!!

This looks exciting... wow. A part of me was preparing for a disappointment after last month's epic-ness of a chapter, but it looks like this one will keep the streak of awesomeness going!
laugh.gif
SneakyRuler
Heck, dogs keep dying all the time, saving their masters. Why not make Buraha an honest exception? I was so lucky he survived the incident with Gluttony and now this...
Winry Chan
Having Hayate there appear OUT OF NOWHERE just made my day. Maybe teleportation was one of the things Riza taught him with strict training? (joke)

I had to take a double-take - BOTH of Roy's hands are impaled by Bradley's swords. O_O ghastly. Poor guy - he keeps getting stabbed by homunculi.

But yeah, I hope Hayate gets to stay around. Or - he gets a leg or two slashed off by swords and Winry makes him automail to match Den!! <-- That, I would love to see, especially after reading that omake where Hayate was intimidated by Den. ^^
Thalogens
Thank you x infinity, Feithh + Kasumisty!!!
I was so worried about Riza, I even asked my science teacher about it, (she told me she would die Dx )

Ahhh, I can breath a huge sigh of relief now, but I feel slightly heartless because I didn't cry or anything... meh.

I'm not worried about Roy, after the 'AHHNOOO' with Riza, killing Roy will be nothing compared to that cliffhanger...
What am I saying, of course I'm worried about Roy's wellbeing
I'll shush now, I'm only making sense to myself.

KariGray
QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Nov 7 2009, 04:55 PM) *

*HUGS AND DRAGS YOU ACROSS THE ROOM IN A SPAZZY DANCE* SHE'S ALIVE SHE'S ALIVE SHE'S ALIVE SHE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!

;-; And such a cuuuuuuuuuuuute moment!!! Arakawa!! I take back all I said about sueing you for mental stress!!!!!!!!! ;-;

SHE'S ALIVE SHE'S ALIVE SHE'S ALIVE SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feithh
QUOTE (DoxyWings @ Nov 7 2009, 12:05 PM) *
Thank you x infinity, Feithh + Kasumisty!!!
I was so worried about Riza, I even asked my science teacher about it, (she told me she would die Dx )

No problem, you have to forgive me, i'm not so good with english XD, DistantBlue thanks too
(i had add the remaining text biggrin.gif )
Mhacy
Thank you so much Kasumisty and Feithh for the translation!!^^ You both made my day xP

I'm so glad that Riza was alive, I knew it but now I confirmed it xP. Poor Roy, I hope he'll get fine and he'll stay alive like what happened to Riza.
Damn, I really don't understand a thing, another epic chapter, I guess^^
kimonodragon88
Now I don't feel so guilty about reading this one! The last two times I peeked, I hated myself for it. Cliffhangers are evil.

Yay, Riza's going to be okay! smile.gif I'm not much of a Royai fan, but when Roy hugged her, I melted in my chair! You don't see that kind of thing very often in this manga.
The_Twilight_Trinity
QUOTE (kimonodragon88 @ Nov 7 2009, 12:24 PM) *
Yay, Riza's going to be okay! smile.gif I'm not much of a Royai fan, but when Roy hugged her, I melted in my chair! You don't see that kind of thing very often in this manga.

Ha ha! Because I am such a Royai fan, I squeed for about ten minutes and then became a puddle. It was so adorable....
Reffer Lift
QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Nov 7 2009, 01:37 PM) *
QUOTE (kimonodragon88 @ Nov 7 2009, 12:24 PM) *

Ha ha! Because I am such a Royai fan, I squeed for about ten minutes and then became a puddle. It was so adorable....

Didn't we all? XD
black~hayate
couldn't someone awesome translate the awesomeness?
I will kiss the awesome guy till death
Rocktigerlilly
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who cried... I felt kinda silly but I couldn't help it...
common, A HUG!!!!!!! that's so awesome! and long overdue smile.gif

now I can happily continue with my horrible algebra homework.... smile.gif

this forum definitely made my day smile.gif
Sannom
People, is it me or did Bradley actually used the blast from Mustang's explosion to get to him faster?

And... I don't think that's Black Hayate at the "end". Too big of a snout for him. I bet on a curious dog panicked by what's happening underground.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.