Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 25: Doorway Of Darkness - Content Discussion Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Tombow
Talk-back/content discussion for English dubbed episode on Adult Swim starts on page 4. smile.gif

Please post the discussions on the content of episode 25 here.
This thread is declared as a Spoiler zone for the content of the first 25 episodes.

* Where to watch this episode

* HD Screen caps of this episode to be posted on this link address sometime later

* Episode Preview from FMA-2 official JP site:
(Translation by Tombow, with episode title from official sub on Funimation.com)
Episode 25: "Doorway of Darkness"
TBF.... (currently I'm having problem opening up pages on the official JP site.. I'll fill in this one later. ^^)

=======================================

Episode Summary: (To be filled)

Characters in this episode: (To be filled)

Locations: (excluding review and preview scenes, to be filled)

Sound Track info for this episode that's known to us so far: (To be filled)

FMA manga reference: To the readers of FMA manga (To be filled)
Zii
AWESOME.

Ed didn't fire the gun though, or did I miss that through the lag? It's the only thing I noticed missing, and honestly the rest was so epic, a little bit of missing continuity isn't a big deal. To me anyway.
Envy's true form was animated in a way that looked CGI, at least in part, but I can't be sure of it until I see the RAW. It could be hilariously bad (as anime CGI tends to be), or it could be fine.
penguintruth
Effing KeyHole lag.

My initial thoughts:

- Ed meets up with Ling almost immediately
- Telepathy scene is in!
- Panda-fu!
- Shoe-cooking!
- Lol @ Ed selling out
- OH SNAP, they actually SHOW Envy starting the war! BRUTAL.
- Envy is GREEN
- Gluttony's whining is adorable
- Fuhrer speaking badly about Elicia! Makes ME turn into Wrath.
- Breaking up Roy's crew, nooooo...
- Envy's true form is pretty well done
- Wow, a lot happened in this episode!
black~hayate
Uhh... let me see.
-Gluttony. I <3 you.
-Envy. I <3 you when you're ugly
-No, RLY, Envy looked nice in his different form. I liked it.
-I liked the episode, BUT... they could actually put the 23 minutes and make 5 minutes out of it.
-Mei + Panda = awesome!
Michiyo-
Screenshots are up:

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2009/09/27...brotherhood-25/
FailToImpress
QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Sep 27 2009, 10:29 AM) *

Thank you!
I was waiting for these biggrin.gif
Sannom
Anime people decided to make the speculations, about who is that guy with a priest robe inside Glutonny, stop. The skeleton still got some hairs, and Cornello was definitely bald.

Envy's true form is creepy, I think it's entirely made in CGI.

May's tears really are big laugh.gif Yoki got excellent reflexes the second time. Too bad it turns ugly for him anyways laugh.gif

Extended flashback of May and Xiao Mei is awesome. Ninja panda has super-strength and spared with her mistress laugh.gif

Apparently May asked Scar about his people, that wasn't in the manga, wonder what she asked.

Poor little Ishbalan girl. So cute and innocent. Nice idea to include this, I think. The guy Envy framed really seemed to be nice.

Glutonny blushing is cute and disturbing, in a way.
penguintruth
If it's not Cornello, it's Cray.
Thalogens
Aha, I'm glad they included the shoe-cooking bit.

Ahh, Ishvalan shooting, does it look to be in the same styleas Scar's past? I'm not sure, but I still like the scene (from what I've seen)

Oh look, its Mad!Envy... I stand corrected, green is better than my fleshy colour-theme.

Nooo, they're splitting them up D:

I'm glad they seem to be slowing down, I think the next episode will have them 'returning' etc... exciting, can't wait for raw/subs!
Claudius
Bradley speaking badly about Elysia? Roy's group broken up?
So did they adapt Roy's moronic 'Let me blab my suspicions to the higher-ups so I can blackmail the Fuhrer (completely ignoring the strong possibility that the higher-ups already know)' plan, or did they skip it?
Thalogens
Bradley speaking badly about Elysia? Roy's group broken up?
So did they adapt Roy's moronic 'Let me blab my suspicions to the higher-ups so I can blackmail the Fuhrer (completely ignoring the strong possibility that the higher-ups already know)' plan, or did they skip it?

It looks likes they've kept it in, seeing as the end of the last episode had them looking very sinister. But I dunno, we'll have to wait for the raw/sub. And plus if they didn't knw that he knew about them, they wouldn't split his team up...
Sannom
Ahh, Ishvalan shooting, does it look to be in the same styleas Scar's past?

All the Ishbalan flashbacks had a special effect with them, like watching an old documentary movie. They kept it here.
Thalogens
All the Ishbalan flashbacks had a special effect with them, like watching an old documentary movie. They kept it here.

Oh yes, of course. Thanks for pointing that out. Hmmm, I wonder how the rest of the memories will be like...
thunderbreak
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=648054681
baidu ep 25 screenshots.screen caps.look out for one yoki flapping his hands,and two gulttony related gifs
mellulah
Raw's finally out.

First thing I am loving Envy's voice and I'm so happy it was how I imagined it to be in the manga. Like his own voice but with loads of others at the same time. Also the cgi doesn't seem to be too bad. In fact it looks pretty welll done I'll just have to wait until I see a higher quality version of the episode.
Also I'm appreciating that they added the part of Envy starting the Ishbal war. Poor little girl she was so cute then BANG!
Is that part of music near the end new? I don't think I've heard it before.
Finally, did Ling actually eat the boot in this version? XD Cos if he did thats priceless.
Hagaren_4ever
^Where is the RAW out?
Forsaken Love
just finished watching the RAW, a little dissopointed we didnt get to see more of envys true form, but im soooo happy they are slowing down! the series is getting really great, and its at last becoming a pleasure to watch, can't wait to see a better quality and subbed video, nice extras they added in with mei and envy shooting the child, that little girl was really cute T_T
Thalogens
Just watched the raw - wow, that memory was done brilliantly, one of the few scenes that would have been great in the Manga... Nevermind, twas a great episode. I really like Green/Envy, now I can't believe I ever thought of him as a fleshy colour theme. The one thing tat annoyed me with this episode was that a few times the animation was off (especially the nose and chins). I can't wait to watch this episode subbed!!
Hagaren_4ever
Wow, this episode was fantastic. I wish I could have seen more. Can't wait 'till next week.
-Edward+Lin=WIN. I just love seeing these two together, it's no wonder some people choose to ship them. XD
-Did they cut out the part where Ling says, "When I become Emperor, I'm going to slander you in Xing's history as 'The Man Who Fed the Emperor a Shoe'" and when Ed says "Really? That's great! Edward Elric just carved his name into the history of Xing!" part? Or did I just miss that?
-Elric Telepathy! Woot! They just HAD to keep that part!
-Edward going back for Ling was done very well. Showed his emotions nicely.
-Riza's animation in this series continues to be a bucket full of suck.
-I feel like they're pacing well. I like it, even if it means unbearable cliff-hangers.
-Envy's true form actually scared me a little. I felt like I was watching a horror movie. It was awesome!

-What was Ed saying when pointing to his auto-mail foot and yelling? That wasn't in the manga dialog, so I don't know.
Chiyo
A RAW time, though I must admit the quality was a let down in terms of everything being so dark I missed picture details. Huzzah for screencaps.

- Apart from missing Ed with gun *swoon* they kept a decent amount of manga snippets in there without crowding the scene.
- Love the contrast of going from horrific monster Envy to small tweeting bird.
-Roy looked...funny in this episode, the art on him seemed off.
- Winry haters must be sick by now, clips of her keep cropping up. With reason of course, but no need for the flashback.
- Glad to see Mei's character developed deeper.

Hagaren - I'd guess something about unhygenic/sweaty foot, Ed pointing out his foot is made of metal.
TheSentinel
QUOTE (Sannom @ Sep 27 2009, 08:14 AM) *
Ahh, Ishvalan shooting, does it look to be in the same styleas Scar's past?

The flashbacks are one of the best parts of this series. The largely black / white / grey scheme with the blue/red eyes is full of win.
KEKU
Glad they included the Elric telepathy bit (not that I saw it through crappy Keyhole, rofl), but in all I have to say this episode did not disappoint.

I really liked the added scenes with May and Xiao May and Envy starting the war. Very nice touches, but also they surprised me since they're not only covering the manga in more detail but they're adding extra content. It's very cool.

Also, Envy's true form.... very nice. I like.
edo little kid
What amazing ep!!! \*o*/
I just love it!!!!
Ed so funny !!! XD
gluttony sooo CUTE oO !!
Ed and Ling was Cool<3333
OOOh Envy is scared me >o<
really every thing in ep was great !!!
Mr. Deathy
Absolutely fantastic episode....probably the happiest all around I've been with an episode so far!

Pretty much everything was handled well and the art and animation was a lot better than I thought it would be going by the preview. Very little was removed too which was extremely refreshing...the pace was amazingly only about 1.5 chapters, it really felt like the "perfect" pacing for once. If the pacing was like this the entire show I wouldn't have any complaints (although it'd mean we wouldnt have been at this point until episode 32 or something)

I was especially impressed in the level detail of Envy's transformation. I'd always expected that to be far more simple compared to the manga incarnation but going by this episode AND next week's preview (which looks even better somehow) they've kept the detail up really well. It was hard to tell in the raw though but I did think I saw a hint of CGI, but it still looked good.
Womie
Great episode. Can't wait for the next one ;DD.
Everything was good. And Ed was too funny ;p
Gimpyhair
I'm disappointed in some aspect:
- Shouldn't Ling, Ed and Envy be covered in something called blood? I mean, they are pratically bathing in blood since the begining of the episode and they still look clean!
- Hawkeye was strange, but that's not new, so was Mustang. It seems like they put all the budget on Envy's new form!

The Ishval flashback was awesome (like every Ishval flashbacks!) and I loved the mood at the end of episode (the music with the Roytachi split up, Envy's form, etc.)

But overall I liked it.
Vicious74
Best episode so far IMO.

Envy's confession to starting the Ishval war was deliciously vile and creepy. Props to Minami Takayama.

And his true form, while CGI, looked quite good.

Also, the music in this episode was excellent. Brotherhood is starting to match up to the first series in the music department.
Kyelinn
Just watched the subs and oh WOW is all I can say. This episode was absolutely amazing! I've been DYING to see this arc and they've really done it justice. Envy was amazingly evil and creepy and just...I don't even know the words for it. That poor Ishbalan child though...she was so pretty! It's sad really they showed it, but it was nice to see it. Also, does anybody else think that Mei-chan is just adorable in this anime? I think she's just beyond precious and her voice actress does such a good job with her. She sounds so CUTE!! Xiao Mei is adorable too. xD Envy's form was done really well, but I wish they wouldn't have made him all green. When I saw him the first time in the manga, I remembered picturing him in green yes, but also with more gruesome fleshy tones and maybe like raw red tones as well. I was a little disappointed that he seemed so bland there. Also another nitpick is that Ed and Ling should like be totally covered in blood considering how much they've been thrown into it and splashed around in it. <.< Other than those two small things, this episode was just incredibly well done. I couldn't help but feel for poor Mustang when everybody was separated from him. The expression on his face was almost heart breaking. Bradley...heartless cow. Anyway, thumbs up again, BONES! Great episode and can't WAIT for next week's!!
zonkiethegreat
Just watched the Eclipse Sub. Here are my thoughts :

-Envy's true form seemed much more detailed and scary in the manga.

-I don't remember the Fuhrer talking about Elicia like that, but it was a nice touch. (to make you hate him more)

-I also don't remember him telling Roy "She will be your weakness" in the manga???

-The episode went by so quickly. Am I the only one who finds that the eps from the first series were much longer???

- I CANNOT WAIT FOR Ling's evolution into Greed!!! biggrin.gif !!!!!

-The flashback of Envy shooting the Ishbalan child was well done. I love how they handle the color schemes in the flashbacks.

Overall, a good episode, a lot happened I guess. But not a favorite. Eh....its moving along though. I CANNOT WAIT for BRIGGS! biggrin.gif
Radadinator
Oh my God.
This episode sucked more than anything that has ever sucked before.
Just kidding. This is my favorite FMA arc of all time, so I was prepared to be extremely nitpicky, but I was so blown away by everything that I didn't really care how they didn't keep in Ed shooting the gun.

Favorite bits/side thoughts:

- ELRIC TELEPATHHYYY/Ling: You're on your own.
- Ed threatening Ling that he'll leave him behind. I like how they didn't use it as a slapstick moment.
- I like the extra part with Ed yelling that he had a metal foot. This is kinda weird, but it's the first time in a while (in any FMA medium) that I really got the SENSE that Ed has metal limbs. If anybody gets that.
- Poor Ed, realizing that he might never see Al again. Yay, "brotherhood" oh dur hur hur I suck.
- Transitions are very nice and clever in this episode (i.e. Ishval to Scar.) And lol, Kung Fu Panda.
- Did psycho Envy remind anybody of the Joker? Especially with all that green hair.
- HO SHIZ--Envy's freaking Godzilla! I like how he's green, reminds me of "envy".
- Do the tumors have to be green, too? I thought they'd be fleshy or white.
- Is that CGI? I can't tell b/c of my incredibly dusty computer screen.
- The animation of Envy's true form is so...chaotic. I mean, I did get that sense from the manga, but this scene is like a Michael Bay film shot right.
- REALLY nice military music. It just might be even better than FMA 1's military music.
- Poor Mustang. Stupid Bradley.
- Love the circular pan with Al and Gluttony.

Yeah. I like this episode.

Does this mean we'll see a certain someone next episode? :DDDDDDDDD
Jealous Rogo
Hey not seen the whole ep ep subbed yet but have a had a quick look at the Envy True Form scenes after I saw the pics and heard that people were wondering if it's CGI or 2D. Well it might just be the quality of the video and I'll have a definate answer for you in a few hours once I've seen the whole thing subbed but as a prelimary opinion I'd say that it's both. They've used CGI for some shots when you see him move alot or his whole body, and 2D for the close up, more dramatic shots. Like I said, just a prelimary opinion I may change that after seeing it in better quality.

Whew, finally my Animation degree comes in handy.

Mindy
Whoopsie! Thanks for letting me know. It was wee hours in the morning and my brain was shot smile.gif
---

As for the episode, definitely looking forward to next week's!
Sal_san
^

As much as some of us appreciate it, that isn't allowed. :c
Claudius
QUOTE (zonkiethegreat @ Sep 27 2009, 10:07 PM) *
-I don't remember the Fuhrer talking about Elicia like that, but it was a nice touch. (to make you hate him more)
Is this new dialogue or is it the adapted 'Girl behaved badly at her father's funeral' quote from the manga?
Interestingly, Bradley wasn't the only one. I remember back in the days of Anime1 when some viewers thought Elysia should have known better.
Jealous Rogo
Seen the whole ep now, here are my thoughts:

- As a few have pointed out, err... why aren't Ling and Ed drenched in blood? I'm guessing its cause it'd be harder to colour the characters if they were, or maybe it's a censory issue. I hope it's not the latter as I direct their attention to Gluttony being ripped apart back in Episode... 20 something. Either way... odd.

- Loved Ed's telepathy joke in the manga, love it here.

- Oh Yoki, you do amuse.

- ...did I just see May Chang and Shao May sparring?

- Ed and Ling make such a great pair (NOT THAT WAY) I find them more amusing than Ed and Al in some ways.

- Like the athletes foot joke

- So Ling actually ate the shoe? I always thought that was left ambiguous... hang on

*goes and checks Manga*

- Okay I guess he did eat it in the Manga you just never see it... they mention eating it and then its sort of... gone so that explains it I suppose.

- Whoah Envy arrives and the animation goes up a notch, some of the acting on him when he's talking about Ishbal is some of the best I've seen in the series.

- Like how the ended the first half

- Also like Envy's eyecatch, it stands out to me for some reason

- Like that they added the scene of Envy shooting the girl, it was nice and creepy, just how I like my murdering of the innocent.

- Hmm... they removed Envy calling Wrath a brat but added that the man Envy imitated was definately put to death. Though on the latter point, I guess it was always assumed.

- Ah this is what we're here for! Envy's true form! And looks like what I said in my earlier post is true, but waaaaay better done than I thought. I direct you to the part when Envy lashes Ed with his tail. Envy's body is CGI, but his tail is 2D, but blended so well it's scary. I suspect that their using the CGI model primarily for long and wide shots, to make it easier on the animators. I just wish they wouldn't have Envy do that weird rocking/bouncing thing all CGI characters do when not doing anything else. I know it's supposed to be like he's breathing but in something where NO ONE else does that, it stands out a tiny bit. Otherwise, he looks fecking awesome.

- Wrath talking about Elicia speaks to me as I do find her annoying at times.

- I like that they added the Seilm/Hawkeye comparison.

- I love that Envy's voice hasn't changed much despite his size, from what we can hear in this week anyway, they've just sorted added a... well an effect similiar to the one on Pride's voice from last week.

- Ed's bad taste strikes again lol

- I love Gluttony during this little arc, he's so innocent and adorable.

- Honestly, I've always hated Shao May, I didn't think she was cute at all in the Manga but she's starting to grow on me now.

- Huh... you know what, I like that they added that little scene of Al going 'OMG Your Father's in Central?!' because on reflection the manga sort of glosses over that little surprising fact. No one seems at all surprised or bothered about it. It also makes a good cliff hanger... especially when you consider there's a shot of Hohenheim in the ending that looks very similar to the last shot of Gluttony and Alphonse.

- Next week: LET'S KICK [All hail lord Xenu] AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM pretty much sums it up from the preview. I suspect though alot of that will be contained in the first half, judging from the title anyway
Krokgard
I don't like very much the Envy's true form color scheme, and I think that his true form was more detailed in the manga (also, here it seems soooo much bigger than there, but I could be wrong). And I agree with the one who said that Hawkeye and Mustang look a bit strange, sometimes, in this episode.

Except for that, one of the best episodes so far smile.gif the Ishbal flashback is awesome as always and generally talking is a really excellent episode.
Mhacy
I love this episode..
ed and Lin is ♥ xP
I don't like how envy was drawn but it's still good...but not as creepy as it was drawn in the manga..
I just noticed something..just where did Ed put the gun lend by Riza..
I reread the manga and found that it was placed it his back, on his pants..
I saw no gun in the ep..just where it is? confused1.gif
Mei-chan looks really cute.
and the Ishval flashback was WOW!..
the little girl looks like Canaan xP
Vicious74
I too was a bit weirded out by true Envy's color scheme. I could swear the faces on him were gonna be white. They were in the quick shot of him in the OP.
starkast
Episode was best since mustang brawl.
- Envy looks dangerous, that fight could last two epis ?

Did anyone recognize the phrase "isn't it ridiculously cool" when Edward made that sword for Lin ? cool.gif
Krokgard
QUOTE ("starkast")
Did anyone recognize the phrase "isn't it ridiculously cool" when Edward made that sword for Lin ? cool.gif

Yes i did tongue.gif. I don't think that it was in the manga but it's a cool adding smile.gif
edxwinryfan
This episode was good smile.gif I loved the Elric telepathy. The Winry flashback was nice haha biggrin.gif (when Ed said it was Envy's fault that Winry lost her parents). Bradley's comment about Elicia was cruel,she just a little kid who lost her father,not like your son who's a homunculus dry.gif Overall the episode was very good happy.gif
Radadinator
Watching the episode again, I noticed that Envy/tumors never say "Don't look at me." Just thought it was kind of weird, considering that the preview narrator guy said "Dont look at me" last preview. huh.gif
Vagrant
Found it pretty funny. Some serious shiz going down too. Enjoyed it.
Although I really didn't like the Envy flashback to killing the little girl. Although I don't think they ever showed it in the manga, the idea of a stray bullet at border riots or something (I believe I get from the original anime?) makes a lot more sense and is a lot more real than it just seeming like some nutter shot a kid in a ridiculously evil way.

Still think rereading the manga version and seeing what they edited will make me vomit with purist rage, but hey. ;D
Jen_Elric
QUOTE (Radadinator @ Sep 28 2009, 08:07 PM) *
Watching the episode again, I noticed that Envy/tumors never say "Don't look at me." Just thought it was kind of weird, considering that the preview narrator guy said "Dont look at me" last preview. huh.gif

You're right! The tumor things also should have been saying "help me" and other stuff.

But so happy that the animation for Envy's true form was sooo awesome!! The movements were blended so well that his movements were almost fluid. I also liked how the animation was for when Envy was just starting to transform.

I'm very happy that they kept in Ling asking Ed if he saw the ground under Envy when they last fought. In the last episode, they showed it twice, so they could show that Envy really weighs alot. IDK, I'm just happy they kept that in.

Loved the elric Telepathy!!

The Xiao mei backstory was so cute!!!

Ummm....where's the gun Ed was given? Darn, they took that scene out! It was small, they could have kept it!

Wow, even after falling into the blood, Ling and Ed are clean. Bones must have used alot of their budget to animate the awesome Envy's true form.

Gluttony is actually cute!

Mustang's crew is split. Love the look on his face. Shows that he does care. And that he has to make a new plan.

Action filled episode next week!!
penguintruth
I liked how they included the "Elric telepathy" scene. It was pretty funny in the manga and here as well. It's one of those bits of humor that really works, even in the tension of the scene, or perhaps because of it, because Ed's worried about his brother's reaction. Ling's reaction to it is also amusing. Sometimes I dislike the humor injected into the story, but this worked, as did the shoe-eating and Ed asking Envy to help them.

They certainly added to the backstory of Mei and Xaio Mei. It was severely adorable watching the two of them train and eat together. I also liked Mei's scene with Yoki. The poor guy.

The flashback to Envy (disguised as the soldier) shooting the little girl and starting the war was entirely unexpected, as it wasn't in the manga, and I thought was pretty shocking. I have a hard time deciding whether it was gutsy or excessive, but for now I'll just say that it was a surprise.

Another thing I have difficulty deciding on is whether Envy's true form looks good or not. There's obvious CGI at work, but I don't think it's that ugly. I think they probably could have done a slightly better job, but it doesn't look that terrible. I'll just have to see how this plays out in the next episode.

I felt like they tried to sneak in a little too much in the latter half of the second half the show, though. Bradley telling Roy why he spared him, Riza's reassignment, Alphonse deciding to have Gluttony take him to Father, all of that sort of whisked by, I felt. Still, I guess it was all right, I guess I just wasn't expecting it and thought they could have included more of Ed and Ling's battle with Envy instead and taken care of the other things in the next episode.

Still, a pretty impressive episode.
Nzm
Generally liked it, but this ep wasn't awesome. Some of the humour was cool (disturbing that sad flashback about Mei with panda biting her xD)

The war flashback was really good, though greatly unexpected. Quite a sad and shocking scene, added much emotion to the episode.

The Envy true form... not bad, but I wasn't impressed. Gluttony - pretty funny, he looked so innocent in this episode. Fuhrer - evil as always, I also like the fact that they keep hiding the truth about Selim being Pride.

This ep was more thought-provoking, philosophical one, but IMHO could be better at that (I hope that Fuhrer threatening Ed and Roy about Winry and Riza, Xerxes flashback and Fuu's death will be great examples of that). I hav ethe feeling that this week is just a nice introduction to all the awesome stuff that is going to happen after that.
shiroe
The more I rewatch this ep the more I like it! Despite some minor faults here and there like in the art I find it still extremely well done and entertaining! biggrin.gif
Next ep should be MUCH more awesome, though. Can't wait!!

Btw, someone raised the question of where Ed kept his gun. I had the same question at first but the last time I rewatched the ep I found the answer! (maybe some of you did too) biggrin.gif

view snapshot
rolleyes.gif
edxwinryfan
QUOTE (shiroe @ Sep 30 2009, 09:14 PM) *
The more I rewatch this ep the more I like it! Despite some minor faults here and there like in the art I find it still extremely well done and entertaining! biggrin.gif
Next ep should be MUCH more awesome, though. Can't wait!!

Btw, someone raised the question of where Ed kept his gun. I had the same question at first but the last time I rewatched the ep I found the answer! (maybe some of you did too) biggrin.gif

view snapshot
rolleyes.gif

ohno02.gif Does he keep the gun in his pants then? blink.gif smile.gif If so then in what part of the episode can you tell that he does?.... mellow.gif

I just read that part in the manga he kept it in the back of his pants...not in the pocket.
shiroe
QUOTE (edxwinryfan @ Oct 2 2009, 05:38 AM) *
ohno02.gif Does he keep the gun in his pants then? blink.gif smile.gif If so then in what part of the episode can you tell that he does?.... mellow.gif

I just read that part in the manga he kept it in the back of his pants...not in the pocket.

Did you see the snapshot above? If you did, then you should've known that he keeps it at the same place as he does in the manga (in the back of his pants). And we can see the gun in the scene when he jumped into the blood pool and was about to punch Envy (the same time as in the manga too)
Jen_Elric
Wow, thanks for showing that, Shiroe! I missed that while watching. At least Bones remembered to add that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.