Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA: Brotherhood English Dub & VA Cast Discussions
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Little Washu
QUOTE (Vlyse @ Feb 15 2010, 01:01 AM) *
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Feb 15 2010, 12:54 AM) *
Kimblee's old VA was Eric Vale, who was also Yuki Sohma in Fruits Basket, heheh.

I liked the Elysia before better too ; ;

Eric Vale isn't old. He's still voicing Kimblee. But he needs to stop with the "mad bomber" attitude. Brotherhood's Kimblee is not the same Kimblee.

Jeez, sorry, I didn't look up the new VAs, and he said Kimblee's old VA, so I assumed it was someone new. Dude, calm down.
Hyperthia
Just managed to find the dub online.

Vic is the same, which is neither good nor bad. I'm still happy with him, and hopefully, he'll improve. I was very impressed with his young Ed! That was a big improvement from his last attempt. I was worried XD

Alphonse... it took a while for Maxey to settle into the voice. It'll take some getting used to. I cringed when I first heard it.

Elysia made me cringe. No. Just... no. Ugh... tongue.gif

Travis was also pretty good. Not as serious as the last anime, which fits this one more smile.gif

Can't really judge Riza's voice yet... we'll see.

That's all I really have to say.
Serb Alchemist
You can watch FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood episode 01 on Ninja Video site.
Bag of Magic Food
Isaac's voice reminded me of a couple of bounty hunters from the first episode of Trigun.

QUOTE (Radadinator @ Feb 15 2010, 12:24 AM) *
Bradley sounds like he's trying to put in a bit of Sean Connery for some reason.

Wouldn't it be cool if he were voiced by the real Sean Connery?
sidekick.kep37
QUOTE (Vlyse @ Feb 15 2010, 01:01 AM) *
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Feb 15 2010, 12:54 AM) *
Kimblee's old VA was Eric Vale, who was also Yuki Sohma in Fruits Basket, heheh.

I liked the Elysia before better too ; ;

Eric Vale isn't old. He's still voicing Kimblee. But he needs to stop with the "mad bomber" attitude. Brotherhood's Kimblee is not the same Kimblee.

Kimblee has the same VA as before? I had no idea, he sounds different to me. I agree with the whole "mad bomber attitude needs to stop" thing, but I just prefer the old way- I loved the disturbing sinister-ness of anime1, but we'll have to wait till the Briggs arc to really get a good idea of this change. smile.gif
zonkiethegreat
Ok just one complaint about the voice dubs....WTH IS UP WITH KIMBLEE'S VOICE???? Did he sound like that in the first series???? He sounds like a bad imitation of Heath Ledger's "Joker" in "The Dark Knight"!!!

Alphonse's voice dub is ok.

Everyone else sounds great! smile.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Haha! It's taken a second watch right now for me to notice they're saying "Ishval" not "Ishbal." That was slow of me. xD

I think Kimblee's voice is fine, and I've always loved the Fuhrer's voice; he sounds like a jovial old man, but he turns out to be a psycho. Love it. xD
Irena
Vic sounds okay as Ed . . . I'm a bit worried that he's still sort of channeling anime-1 Edward, but I guess time will tell. He sounded a bit better as little Ed this time around, but I still wish the director has chosen a kid for that.

Travis is a bit of a shock because his voice is so different from what I'm used to. xD But I still like his portrayal of Roy.

Ugh . . Elysia was way cuter in Japanese. I shudder to think of what Nina will sound like. e___e

Didn't really care for Isaac's voice, but at least we only had to put up with it for one episode.

Colleen sounded just fine as Riza; I'd take a deeper voice over a high girly one any day.

Maxey sounds like she can't decide whether she wants to imitate Aaron's voice or do her own thing, which results in her constantly bouncing between young boy and young girl. I still thing she could make it work, but right now she's terribly inconsistent.
A Pierrot's Aria
^From what I read, she's never actually heard Aaron's Al. : )
Hagaren_4ever
How many episodes of the dub will they show on Adult Swim? Or rather, how many consecutive weeks will it be shown? (They may have a short break of not showing it before they start back up again)
Vlyse
^
I think there are 26 episodes planned on Adult Swim. However, both Wikipedia and Adult Swim's schedule only runs up to April 3 (episode 8). When they reach episode 26 (early August), the dubbing should be way past that plus Brotherhood has finished by that time, so they'll probably keep going for all 63 episodes.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE (Vlyse @ Feb 15 2010, 05:07 PM) *
^
I think there are 26 episodes planned on Adult Swim. However, both Wikipedia and Adult Swim's schedule only runs up to April 3 (episode 8). When they reach episode 26 (early August), the dubbing should be way past that plus Brotherhood has finished by that time, so they'll probably keep going for all 63 episodes.

I'm glad to hear that, I'm looking forward to actually WANTING to watch something on [as].... most of their home made shows are crap..... happy.gif
Bag of Magic Food
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Feb 15 2010, 12:59 PM) *
Haha! It's taken a second watch right now for me to notice they're saying "Ishval" not "Ishbal." That was slow of me. xD

Ah, now you've given me faith that Funimation is noting the spellings on maps and character cards in future episodes in advance so as not to contradict them. Maybe they'll avoid another Daw-breese moment.
penguintruth
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Feb 15 2010, 12:32 AM) *
BAWWWWWWWWWW

Oooh, you sure got me... five months later. rolleyes.gif
deet-tastic
IshVal. I jumped up and did a fist pump.
They got it right.
That was one of the highlights of the episode for me.
Now, please O please. Let them pronounce it LinG with a freaking G.
If it's Lin I will cry. That's how viz' manga volumes are.

But yes, Ishval with a V made me very very happy.
Little Washu
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Feb 15 2010, 10:12 PM) *
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Feb 15 2010, 12:32 AM) *
BAWWWWWWWWWW

Oooh, you sure got me... five months later. rolleyes.gif

And you're still BAWWWWWWWWing about it... five months later. rolleyes.gif

When I heard Ishval instead of Ishbal I was like "WTF IS THIS. ISHBAL IS ISHBAL."
shanryelric
hmm,, this is what i think

ed - just... so so. never like vic's voice but he's ok. but he still sounds like FMA1's ed. i think he should try to be 'more ed' in his voice. a bit dry for FMAB's ed.

Al - at first what can i hear is only "murmurmurmurr" ='=. but then i can understand. her voice is not so clear, for now.
roy - something's wrong about travis's voice. heard different than the first anime's.. or only my imagination? hmm.. tooru okawa and shinichiro miki owns him ==a.
hughes - sounds ok.
gracia - dont really like it though
elicia - WTH is wrong with her voice??!!? =='' i hope they wont messed up with nina's voice.
kimblee - OMG HIS VOICE IS OOC!!
riza - ok, ok.
Hagaren_4ever
I think that the first episode of a dub is always the suckiest. It's a matter of the voice actors getting used to what the characters are all about, and the viewers getting used to the voice actors' voices. I think in a few episodes I won't care so much, but for now, I'm not really diggin it.
FailToImpress
QUOTE (shanryelric @ Feb 16 2010, 11:53 AM) *
roy - something's wrong about travis's voice. heard different than the first anime's.. or only my imagination? hmm.. tooru okawa and shinichiro miki owns him ==a.

He does sound different and I think that's a good thing. He sounds more jovial and less serious, but is still serious when needs be. From what I've seen so far it fits the manga character better. But, i've always loved Travis as Roy so of course I'm going to say that. tongue.gif
ScarMySoul
I have to say with the first episode, I did enjoy Ed's flip out when he got called short.... that's always been one of my favorite things about him.... twas nice to see it again laugh.gif
Tezrath
hmmm... weird

they cut the opening and endings--didn't approve of that. Some of the 'translations' were odd; a few were actually better then how the sub translated it though (like Issac's monologues about the body being 70% water and such were slightly less awkward)

Al sounded like a little girl. Not just most of the time. ALL of the time. Vic as Ed wasn't bad... I like Romi better though. Liked Hawkeye's dry tone for her one line... I can see her working. Mustang will take some getting used to... I found it strange that his voice was deeper then Bradley's. Bradley sounded like such a nice man--like that. Makes it more of a surprise that he is so cold personality-wise. And Kimbley...the mad bomber thing not working for me. I almost expected him to come out with kit-chan's capsummery line: "lol--no man, I just did that for ....s and giggles"

bit of a mix, all considered
deet-tastic
Watched this panel last night where Laura Bailey (lust) and Travis Willingham (Mustang) were answering questions and the two of them got talking about "an episode that isn't out yet, but Travis should apologize to her." She also mentioned that Travis was texting her during the session and it said "HAHAHAHA" evily.

biggrin.gif I THINK I KNOW WHAT EPISODE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Lemme try and find the clip. Hang on.

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyT-LIGC54...ed#movie_player
Skip to 7:28, that's where they start talking about it. A fan says something like "Lust should apologize to Mustang, she was mean to him" (along those lines) and then she answers the fan...

I was dying. I really think I know what episode they are talking about. biggrin.gif
FailToImpress
QUOTE (deet-tastic @ Feb 17 2010, 02:00 AM) *
Watched this panel last night where Laura Bailey (lust) and Travis Willingham (Mustang) were answering questions and the two of them got talking about "an episode that isn't out yet, but Travis should apologize to her." She also mentioned that Travis was texting her during the session and it said "HAHAHAHA" evily.

biggrin.gif I THINK I KNOW WHAT EPISODE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Haha totally. There's really only one episode it could be, anyway. Shouldn't she be apologising to Havoc, too? tongue.gif
(Also, don't those two go out in real life? I'm sure i read that somewhere.)

I'm looking forward to this episode the most so far, based on what Japanese eps are already out. Hopefully by then Al's voice will have been perfected and it will just be an awesome episode all round.
Broken Chouchou
Ok, watched the episode.

Dub<<<<<Sub

Not that I expected otherwise. Even so, it was nice hearing it in English, and both Vic and Travis were pretty good at most times. As for Maxey, I can see where the complaints are coming from, and I agree that she sounds too young and girly, but she didn't really bother me (this might have something to do with that I strongly prefer it in Japanese, and hence don't care as much for the dub).

The comical scenes (especially thinking of Elicia encounter w/ short joke) felt a bit forced, it feels like they're trying too hard to be funny. The result is that it feels awkward, and, a bit embarassing, because it isn't really funny. The wacky humour just works better in Japanese for me. I don't blame the VAs for that.

Anywho, overall, it worked surprisingly well in English. Some lines were changed to the better, and I think they even added their own stuff, and managed to make it fit. This is by comparing to the fansubs though, so I guess I can't really place a proper verdict regarding dialogue content yet.

I'm not going to follow this series a second time so soon, just because it is in English now. The dub isn't that amazing, at all. I might have considered it had I had access to Adult Swim, which I don't. But I may check some further episodes out, to compare performances and see how the cast handles my favourite scenes tongue.gif
Kyelinn
QUOTE (Vlyse @ Feb 15 2010, 05:07 PM) *
^

Just out of curiosity, how do you know there are going to be 63 episodes when the manga isn't even finished yet? unsure.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
I think the comedy scenes were fine. I actually find them funnier; it's rare that I laugh at the comedy scenes in Japanese. Actually I find watching the dub better in general --it's not really as fun watching it in Japanese for me. Plus, my brother and sister tend to watch it more with me when it's in English. xD As much as they love the series, they're not the type to sit and watch the subs. Sometimes they do, but rarely. xD

So for me, overall, the dub is better than the sub...but like I said before, I'm one of those rare people who like dubs better. They're more enjoyable, in my opinion. I can understand the emotion in their voices better, be it comedic or serious, whereas in Japanese it just sounds like a load of jibber jabber and reading those sort of scenes lessens the impact.

But each to their own, eh? : )
FailToImpress
^I'm exactly the same. I think FMA is one of those anime that is just better in English, and personally I just enjoy it way more. Actually, I have a friend who won't ever watch the japanese dub, she's actually waited until now to begin watching the new series.

QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Feb 17 2010, 01:02 PM) *
Dub>>>>>Sub

lol I'm confused, do you mean that the other way round? Just judging by your comments. tongue.gif
Forsaken Love
My dub review

Well I finally got round to watchin it, and I watched the whole episode, that alone for me is an accomplishment, as bar studio ghibli movies, it's rare i can tolerate more than 5minuits of anime dubs XD anyway heres what i thought of everyone

Ed- I thought after been used to the sub so long I'd cringe, but I actually adapted pretty fast, I think vic has improved and out of the whole cast seemed to me the one doing the most 'acting' I could become engrossed in his performance and forget it was a performance, because he sounded natural, opposed to just reading lines and lacking any emotion or intonation in his voice, which a lot of dubbers end up doing, also, he did his kiddy Ed voice MUCH better, allthough I still wish they did a little more to it digitally or somethin if Vic couldnt physically do it, cause children don't speak like that! But yeh Vic was good, and his short rants allways ammuse me, hope he embraces the superior brotherhood ed personality though, this isnt anime1!

Al- I had high hopes for Al's new VA only to be quiet dissopointed. Firstly, was it just me or was she really quiet in comparision to everyone else XD felt like she had somethin wrong with her mic haha. Also she sounded to high pitched and girly, and unlike the japanese version, not in a good way, just felt to feminine and I thought, unlike aarons, really didnt reflect well of Ed's at all, I dunno, hard to explain, but it just didnt feel like Al to me and imo kinda made his character feel a bit weaker and girlier than it actually is

Roy- I didnt adapt well to Roy's voice from the sub XD sooooooo deep, I was never keen on it in anime1 either, buuut yeah, not much to say on this one XD it will do

Hughues- I liked, thought it suited him well and ammused me, again not much to say other than I quite liked it

Bradley- Again I thought it was fine

Riza- Graaaaah, I didn't like this one ;___; Felt very un-riza-ish to me, and out of all the voices she seemed to have the heaviest accent, which in fma i find a little grrr cause it's not set in america, we only heard one line though so I guess it may improve

Issac- Only around for an ep but I thought he had a good VA

Kimbley- Didn't like this one, I wanted a sarcy voice with a scense of insanity latched on to it XD He just sounded normal, I didnt think the voice matched the character at all in this one

Armstrong- Was good, no complaints here really

aaaand yah lust was good tooo, all in all I thought this was pretty good, definatly watchable, allthough I prefer the japanese audio a looooot more, but yeh the dub isnt too bad on first impressions
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (FailToImpress @ Feb 17 2010, 09:55 AM) *
lol I'm confused, do you mean that the other way round? Just judging by your comments. tongue.gif

Lol, I musta been tired when I wrote that post tongue.gif Yes, I meant the opposite way around *goes to edit*
Kale Mustang
Saw the dub on AS last Saturday (Sunday technically since I saw it at 1am) and here're a couple of my impressions:

- Travis did better as Roy (sounded a bit more relaxed and seemed pitched higher than before) so I was pleased, though I wish he was more indignant when he blasted the ice wall.

- Vic did a great job with Ed (his child Ed was pretty good, but I'll wait till the next ep. to totally pass judgement).

- Maxey was wonderful as Al, as she definitely captured Aaron's tone - despite it being muffled.

- Bradley, Maes, Armstrong, Gracia - all did fine, though it's been a while since I'd heard them last.

- Riza... I honestly couldn't hear a difference in her voice (yes I know it was two lines) from the last anime, so she sounded like Robo-Riza to me again. The upcoming eps. should help in this regard as to whether or not her voice sounds better.

- For some reason Elysia's voice bugged me, mostly because she sounded like a five year old than say a toddler.

- Lust... Didn't sound 'sexy' enough to me, but again, we'll see.

- Kimblee sounded alright, but I was expecting him to be more manic and creepy

- Issac sounded fine to me.

Overall, it's going to be a bit hard for me to readjust (since I watch the raw at midnight and then the dub an hour later), but I'm pretty pleased with it thus far.
Vlyse
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Feb 17 2010, 08:14 AM) *
Just out of curiosity, how do you know there are going to be 63 episodes when the manga isn't even finished yet? unsure.gif

63 is the current number being passed around and the current pacing of Brotherhood also seems to agree with that. The manga is just about to end, too, since it's at the very climax of the final battle.
Phantom37
I've preferred the english dub of the orginal series over the japanise one. I know a lot of people will disagree with me but I've never been really fond of jap voices. Some lines annoy me to death and I've never really understood why they have to put O or E at the end of every single damn name....Ok atleast I was honest.

Now to the new english dub

Ed - I really liked Vic in the first series and I think he has even managed to improve his work here(referring to the young Ed part). I think his voice really suits the character well as he puts a lot of emotion to his performance and I love the parts where he's acting cocky biggrin.gif

Al - Like most people, I feel like his voice was the biggest let-down of all. His voice was really quiet through the whole episode and it really seemed like his voice was done by some fan on youtube...I know its just the first episode but so far I'm not impressed. One positive thing I have to say about is that the VA sounded a lot like Aaron during some parts. I hope she improves her performance as the series goes on.

Mustang - Liked him in the first series, like him now. A lot of people complain about his deep voice but it has never bothered me.Can't say that he's improved from the last series but I don't feel like he really needs to.

Riza - Hard to say at this point. It was like only one line biggrin.gif Only time will tell..

Armstrong - What can be said about this guy that hasn't already been said? Simply brilliant. Sabaat makes this character sound huge and his voice is perfect for the comedic moments. Propably my favorite of the whole bunch.

Iisac - Very unsteady performance. Some of the lines were delivered well but some others were just terrible. This was his only real episode so I must say I'm a little disappointed.

Elle-chan
I'm watching it right now. I hate Al's new voice-.-
Twilight Warrior Alchemist
Ed -I liked his voice for the most part (though he doesn't sound like an 8/9 year old child in the flashback)

Al -I was also disappointed by Al's voice, not because it sounded feminine, but because he sounded too young (not an 11 year old at that point)

Mustang - Loved his voice, it was funny and serious.

Riza - I didn't like her voice, she doesn't sound like the calm but slightly deep voiced Riza from the first series, she sounded kind of... stuck up.

Armstrong - no other words than Brillant!

Kimblee-as others have said, I was disappointed by Kimblee's voice, I was hoping for a smooth but dark toned, not gruff and hoarse.

Elysia-what can I say but cute! she sounded like a 3/4 year old girl without sounding forced.
ramencat
Am I the only one who actually LIKES Maxey's performance? I could hear her loud and clear, and I thought she sounded alot like Aaron. She sounds boyish enough for me. I think that Vic did a better job playing "young" Ed than he did in Anime1- less like a man trying to sound like a kid than a kid who happens to have a man's voice. The only one I was really dissapointed with was Kimblee. After hearing his Japanese voice in Brotherhood, Eric Vale just isn't cutting it. But everyone else was awesome as always.
A Pierrot's Aria
^Nope, you're not the only one. I like Maxey's performance, too. : ) And I also heard her loud and clear-- I think that her "quietness" is being exaggerated quite a lot.
shanryelric
hmm. again, error in my comment.
riza's voice is terribly OOC for me here T.T she turns out wwaaaay too manly for riza and she sounded 'bored'. she.. wont be able to do the screaming scene episode 19 with that low pitched voice, i think. at the scene she should sounded 'omg not again' rather then 'i'm bored'
for lust's voice.. is.. not sexy. absolute. because she sounds more to be whispering than having an energetic 'lust-ish' voice.
roy's voice is, just like what i say, good, but FOR ME, cannot be compared to the Jdub. too deep. when for me, roy should sounded 'clear' and passionate. remember this is my opinion.
again, for vic's voice, he's the best voice who suit ed IN ENGLISH. never like his voice, he's good, yes, but vic as ed is OOC. he, as ed, should learn from the original seiyuu, what are in ed's voice that can make him sound "oh, this is ed.". him as a kid, he tries, turns out pretty good and pretty bad also because it heard like.. fast forward. what do u say it,, hmm..
Al's, well, time will tell. maxey sounds a bit like aaron. biggrin.gif her voice is off in some scenes. and she should make her voice dry and clear. because now she sounded like she made silent.
armstrong sounds ok for me.
hughes.. just so so. for now. he doesn't sound so funny..
Kimblee sounds.. o.O??? what did they do? it's not villainish.

some of the impression that should be there are mostly gone off. can't catch the aura.
that is what i think. overall. by now.
FailToImpress
QUOTE (shanryelric @ Feb 18 2010, 05:36 PM) *
riza's voice is terribly OOC for me here T.T she turns out wwaaaay too manly for riza and she sounded 'bored'. she.. wont be able to do the screaming scene episode 19 with that low pitched voice, i think. at the scene she should sounded 'omg not again' rather then 'i'm bored'

Remember she's only had one line, and it wasn't a particularly good line at that. I'd wait for at least another episode to pass such harsh judgement. tongue.gif It was meant to sound annoyed/dry and she did that but it's easy to mistake a dry tone of voice as sounding bored. I always thought that her Japanese voice sounded too girly anyway so it was a welcome change...
A Pierrot's Aria
^ Yeah, I agree with you FailToImpress...I've always thought Riza's Japanese voice sounded to girly, maybe even too young for her. I really like Riza's English voice and personally I really loved that line in the first episode-- it just radiated her annoyance and it matched her irked expression.
Bag of Magic Food
Did anyone else notice that the stream of this on Adult Swim Video includes the next episode preview? So now if you can access that site, you can hear the narrator in English and try to guess which one of the "Additional Voices" he might be. Doesn't sound like the sort of voice they'd re-use for Father, but I could be surprised.
Vlyse
^

Yeah, I saw the preview yesterday. I kind of wish they kept the Japanese tracks; this one sounded too happy to me.

The 30 second equivalent exchange narration at the beginning starts next episode, assuming they don't cut it out for an extended OP or something. In the Japanese Dub, Father is the narrator. I wonder if that'll be the case for the English Dub, too.
Bag of Magic Food
Kept what tracks? The music for the preview? Because that was the same song in the Japanese version. It's not until the next episode that they start alternating between the same two songs for almost all the previews.

And yes, I'd also like to see the prelude included in the next episode's dub, just to hear how they translated the narration.
deet-tastic
Still not up on youtube...
ermm.gif
Vlyse
Oh, you're right. It's not until next episode we hear that track I'm thinking of. I don't think I've heard this track (at least in previews) anywhere else.

Edit: For now, I've uploaded the English preview for Episode 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K4KVivGAxg

Audio only.
deet-tastic
^ Hey thanks biggrin.gif
No VA's then? That's all I really wanted to hear... guess we wait a few days more then yeah?
For me this episode will really show what Maxey is capable of for Al.
Not to mention we hear young Winry, Pinako, Mustang, and Hawkeye.
Should be awesome biggrin.gif
FailToImpress
QUOTE (Bag of Magic Food @ Feb 19 2010, 01:24 AM) *
Did anyone else notice that the stream of this on Adult Swim Video includes the next episode preview? So now if you can access that site, you can hear the narrator in English and try to guess which one of the "Additional Voices" he might be. Doesn't sound like the sort of voice they'd re-use for Father, but I could be surprised.

I can't access the video because I'm not in the US sad.gif

So, these previews, when are they shown?
Bag of Magic Food
At the end of the episode on that site. Just not on TV, it seems.
Vlyse
Aside from the girlish screaming, Al sounded a lot better and a lot louder in episode 2. I like this VA almost infinitely better now than the previous one.

Caitlin Glass tried sounding younger this time around for Young Winry, and it came out as kinda bad.
penguintruth
Well, let's see:

- I could hear Maxey Whitehead's Al better when he wasn't in his armor form, and it sounded good, but in armor, it was still hard to make out most of the time.

- Sonny Strait sounded better as Hughes in this episode than in the previous.

- Pinako's VA is still pretty good.

- Vic still sounds exactly the same as Ed. It wouldn't bother me so much, except that he sounds pretty much the same as a kid, too.

- They sure crammed a lot in this episode. I almost forgot this episode was like that. And only a single scene with Trisha! Poor Trisha. Dead after a single scene.

No major flubs like the first episode, but it is weird hearing her name as "REEZA" in the dub. That is how it's pronounced in Japanese, but I'm used to it sounding like the "liza" in Elizabeth.
Kale Mustang
Was definitely not feeling Caitlin's young Winry - her voice sounded too deep and old for me.

Wasn't too crazy about Luci's Truth - was grating on my ears and sounded too much like Wrath from anime1, but there was enough smugness that made it slightly tolerable.

Sonny sounded better as Maes this time around - like he was settling back into the character.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.