Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Blood
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Kari_Neko
After a LOT of soda and Soul Eater I'm proud to open this fun RP which probably nobody but me and DNA will end up playing by the end of it XD *shot* where Wesker well.....Gets Wesker-napped. XD

I am joining with Kari,Hades,Medusa,Stein (barely XD),and Spirit (again,barely XD).
DNA
Wesker, Jackal, Trent, And Team Fortress will be in this one as well.
Kari_Neko
Okey Dokey XD I shall start.

Medusa was floating/flying/stalking Wesker on her broom one late night and she said sighing with her hood over her head

"Geez...How much longer till he finally stops other then to kill somebody?"
DNA
Wesker walked casualy through the streets. He heard nothing from above, due to a lack of footsteps, and as such stopped for a moment, to take out his cell phone.
"Irving. I want you to HUNK to meet me at point Zeta 17. No, I just want to regroup. I feel unsettled today, and am in need of more of- No. Yes. Just do it Irving, and do it fast." He said as he clicked 'Off'
Kari_Neko
Medusa,hearing it,sweat dropped saying as she floated down to stop in front of him

"Now's probably my best chance....Hello there!"
DNA
"State you name before I kill you." Said Wesker, who had jumped a meter away.
Kari_Neko
"Medusa."

Medusa said calmly as she hopped off her broom gracefully,bare foot,while taking her hood off showing her gold spiky hair
DNA
"Like the beasts of legend. What do you want then?"
Kari_Neko
"Your cooperation."

Medusa said with an innocent smile
DNA
"With?"
Kari_Neko
"An experiment to make you more powerful."

Medusa said brightly
DNA
"You really think that I'm that stupid? Obviously a trap. I'll give you to 5 before I kill you."
Kari_Neko
"I don't think your stupid at all.And it's the honest truth."

Medusa said shrugging,it technically was XD,as she added with her hands in her pockets

"I was just gonna make you an actual God of Chaos but alright..."
DNA
"Were you now? And why should I believe that? The only Gods that exist are mortal ones."
Kari_Neko
"Because I'm not mortal and I've seen multiple."

Medusa said simply as she added shrugging

"And I can't tell you details if I don't know your with or against me."
DNA
"Then were finished here. However, if you are to make a being more powerful then me...Then I'm going to kill you." He said.
Kari_Neko
"I don't have to make one,there's many already."

Medusa said calmly as she added counting her fingers

"The witch queen Maaba,Free my immortal werewolf friend,Shinigami,Asura the original Kishin..."
DNA
"Hm. I've been told about one or two of these...Beings. Very well. I'll Follow you for the time. But I will not take part in any expriments unless I am running them."
Kari_Neko
"Fair enough,get on."

Medusa said floating down low enough so he could get on the broom. Stereotypical yes but it worked.
DNA
Recluctantly, Wesker got on the broomstick. "Where are we going?"
Kari_Neko
"My laboratory so you can see and learn what I'm doing."

Medusa said as they started flying high up above the city before jetting off
DNA
"Location?"
Kari_Neko
"That's a secret that if I told you even if I wanted too I'd get killed over."

Medusa said shrugging
DNA
"Fine then." He said. Unknown to Medusa, he pressed a button on a remote control hidden in his coat, as they speed to the lab.
Kari_Neko
Medusa landed her broom getting off as she said walking in the door of the abandoned looking,on the outside at least,apartment building pulling her hood down again

"Home sweet home."
DNA
"You stay ahead and don't make any sudden movements." He warned.
Kari_Neko
"If you say so."

Medusa said innocently as an arrow appeared on the floor underneath him sending him well....right into a chair that bolted him down keeping him there. She had made a Wesker proof chair.

((XDDD Only thing I can think of as to HOW she made it Wesker proof is by using Free (immortal werewolf XD) tail fur so it won't break))
DNA
"What?! Faster then I predicted." He noted as he was starped in. He attempted to force his way out, but to no avail. "What is this treachery?"
Kari_Neko
"I used magic to put some of Free's tail hair into the titanium so it wouldn't break no matter how much you struggled."

Medusa said with a shrug as she added as Eruka (please ignore the fact that she's missing an arm in this picture XD) came in sulking as she handed Medusa some sort of sleeping drugs and Medusa said grinning

"Good night Mr. Albert Wesker."

~Over at Team Fortress~

Kari yawned sleepy chibi as she said crawling into bed

"Hm...Haven't heard from Wesky lately...Good or bad....Better check up on him..."
DNA
"We'll see about that..." Muttered Wesker as he feel into a dream state.

~

Kari's phone rang, with a text message. It gave a message from Albert Wesker.

"If you are receiving this, I have been compromised, and require rescue. My Location is being transmitted to you via satellite." Said the Message.
Kari_Neko
Kari groaned grabbing her phone from her side table and read it and sweat dropping saying as she saw where the location was

".........You have GOT to be kidding me. WHAT KIND OF MORON RUNS OFF WITH A WITCH!?"

Now she was up and calling the Shinigami for reinforcements while getting dressed in a hurry almost comically
DNA
"What is with all the commotion...Did another Soul Eater Plot Point happen or something?"
Kari_Neko
"You could say that....And dammit Shinigami-sama I need Stein AND Spirit if you want Wesker NOT to be a Kishin by the end of the night!!! THANK YOU!"

Kari said/yelled annoyed at the mirror before the reflection of the Grim Reaper disappeared and she asked sweat dropping while going around the room in a frenzy

"Go wake Hades up for me please?"
DNA
"Um...Sure...You want me to tag along?" Asked Armagus as he did just that.
Kari_Neko
"Your going too anyway."

Kari said rolling her eyes as she slid down the hand railing of the stairs when they were ready to go and she grumbled grabbing her motorcycle keys,her bike just recently getting fixed,looking irritated

"....That idiot owes me BIG time."
DNA
"Oi. Just got word that our leader was Kiddnapped." Said a suddenly appearing HUNK, with Irving right behind him. Behind them was the Nemesis.
Kari_Neko
"....Not so much kidnapped as being an IDIOT and going off with a WITCH."

Kari said clearly not a happy person as she added zipping up a sweat shirt while pulling goggles on around her forehead for now

"And if ALL of you are coming then I obviously can't do my job to save him since there'll be too MANY people around."
DNA
"Incorrect. I can offer them transport." Said a Suddenly appearing Trent.
"Who are you?"
"Is it important?"
Kari_Neko
"Trent your not coming. We're going to RESCUE Wesker. Not KILL him."

Kari said sweat dropping as she added with her eye twitching

"And regardless of transport there's three people. A frog witch who's butt I can kick with my hand behind my back,the werewolf which Stein's gonna deal with,and then Medusa who I REALLY have to deal with while Hades gets Wesker outta there."

For once she actually had a plan.
DNA
(You don't know that yet...)

"If Wesker could be taken out, then you'll need all the help you can get."
Kari_Neko
(She guessed? XDDD)

"This is MY field of expertise. I know the witch,I can take her. Only reason why Wesker probably got taken down was his own freakin stupidity for going in alone."

Kari said with her eye twitching as she added getting onto her bike

"Now if you excuse me,I'll be back later WITH Wesker."
DNA
~ELSEWHERE~

"Ugh...So...Another Power Hungry Tyrant?" Asked a groggy Wesker to his captor.
Kari_Neko
"Not a tyrant per say...The whole world is a field to experiment right? So why not?"

Medusa reasoned as she had an IV hooked up to him giving him a blood transfusion of pitch black blood
DNA
"Hm...I'll make you a deal. If you release me now, then I will allow you to live. If not, I must say, you'll regret it."
Kari_Neko
"Like I haven't heard that before."

Medusa said rolling her eyes and added sitting back in a chair

"Now...Let's see if the big bad Wesker can survive the blood transfusion. The pain should start right about now."
DNA
"I warned you." He said, as a Blade came from his skin and disconnected the IV, allowing the 'Black Blood' to flow onto the floor. "Unfortunately all this does is stall for time my fair lady. But be warned, your hourglass is running low."
Kari_Neko
"Nake snake cobra cobubrara."

Medusa said calmly while raising her hand making the black blood on the floor morph into snake shaped before forcing it's way down Wesker's throat

((XDDDD He's getting black blood in him like it or not))
DNA
"Impossible!" He said in surprise before it entered his mouth. Wesker cringed as the liquid flowed. All he wanted to do right now is kill this 'Medusa' as soon as possible.
Kari_Neko
"Nothing's impossible."

Medusa corrected and added with a smirk

"You should be happy I haven't put any other snakes in your body like I did with Eruka..."
DNA
But despite all this, he smirked. "Is this the part where I feel pain?" He asked. In the background, he could hear a helicopter. HUNK's Helicopter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.