Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Wii FMA [action RPG] Game! -黄昏の少女- Daughter Of The Dusk
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA Nintendo Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Kasumisty
Cover for the game novel:

MQ
HQ
A Pierrot's Aria
You're on a roll with these covers today, Kasumisty! =P Thanks again! Ed looks really cool on this cover! biggrin.gif
Riza Ayano
Can someone translate for me about Romeo and Juliet by Roy and Riza..I had watch the video but only understand a little what they said..I'm really glad if anyone can help me..
Tansy
Damn this game looks realy interesting. are they gonna translate it to english?
Lunar_Crescent_45
Well as far as i know its basically part 2 of Prince of the Dawn, so its probably A Japanese only Release

i watched the tralier and it looks like Ed and Al fight over something, they battle each other i was like "Who, What, When, Why, How......." Also Greed-Ling is in it YAY ^^
EdokunEdo
Lol yeah i wish it gets coded for English or a fandub, i get a bit tired of listening for the tiniest of words i understand
Lunar_Crescent_45
Yeah like with prince of the dawn

Oh i hear Mustang, or Fullmetal Alchemist etc it was kinda fun im like at chapter 7 in dawn
Mist
QUOTE (AA battery @ Jan 6 2010, 04:15 PM) *
I have had the DL-ed copy of the game sitting by my table for like 3 weeks and I still didn't bother feeding it into my Wii to try it out...

DWONLOADED COPY??????? is it in english??? where did you get it from????????
i'm sorry i know i'm 3 years too late but i HAVE to know !!!!
AA battery
QUOTE (Mist @ Feb 26 2012, 02:13 AM) *
DWONLOADED COPY??????? is it in english??? where did you get it from????????
i'm sorry i know i'm 3 years too late but i HAVE to know !!!!

The games as far as I know is only in Japanese. And I have no idea where you can DL it after so long. You'll have to google for it yourself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.