I finally finished playing this game...
overall it's pretty similar to the previous game "Prince of the Dawn".Ch 8
- Time goes back to before Riza did the shooting. You start out as Greed (and that's the only time you get to play as him) and play for like 5 minutes lol. Wrath orders you to get the rifle for Riza, so you go to the basement of the headquarter to get the rifle because Riza can't have it with her...
After Greed got the rifle, the scene switches to Roy and co. Roy tries to convince the prince to not attend the ceremony (the prince will still go even if you "successfully" convinced him). Then uh I forgot what exactly Falman, Fuery and Breda do but yeah you play as them as well. After Breda finds out where Riza is, Roy finds Ed (and here you play as Ed for a mini-game) and gets him to help and what not... so the shooting was sorta prevented (Riza shot Ed's automail instead), and Roy managed to save Riza (Envy put a bomb at where Riza was to kill Riza after the shooting).Ch 9
- This part is a Kindaichi ripoff =P (go google Kindaichi if you don't know what that is) Roy got
knocked out cold by someone
, and YOU, detective Winry, vows to find out who the killer... uh, verdict, is! So the whole chapter is pretty much about Winry looking around for clues and stuff...
Spoiler - What happened was everyone sorta took part in knocking Roy out cold. Hard to elaborate but a lot of coincidence happened so Roy ended up getting knock out cold lol. Ch 10
- Um you get to play as Ed and Al to look for bombs and disarm the bombs around the city that the terrorists set. Then you play as Winry to trick the terrorists (you and Riza and Elena were trapped inside the hotel where terrorists took over for hostages) and escape with Elena from the hotel. Ch 11
- This is where the crack parts are lol. Winry (you) decides to cheer Elena up so they are gonna put together a play to cheer Elena up. So Winry tries to recruit people (Ed, Al, Roy, Riza, Armstrong, Fuery, Breda, Falman) to help out with the play. Then you pick the protagonist for the play. It can be Ed, Roy, Riza, Armstrong, and Winry (WHY IS THERE NO AL.). The character you pick will determine the story you have (so you guessed it. There are 5 crack stories). If the play is successful, Elena gets happy. Ch 12
- So by now everyone finds out that Claudio is a terrorist (Claudio is not the real prince... the prince of Aerugo is someone else) so Roy (you) tries to find him and capture him (and he keeps on getting away~). You also play as Envy to try to find the prince.Ch 13
- Uh to summarize, Elena reveals the past about her and her brother (tragedy from war etc etc) and Elena tries to return to her brother so that she could stop him. Uhh Al decides to help Elena get back to Claudio while Ed objects hence we get that Ed vs Al fight =\ (Al, you really suck in the Wii games... OTL) Al at the end won and knocked Ed off a building. (WTF)Ch 14
- Elena got away from Ed and Al and returned to Claudio. Claudio then tricks Elena and used Elena's soul to operate the giant mecha for destroying Central city. In this chapter you get to play as a lot of people (Roy, Riza, Breda, Falman, Fuery, Armstrong, Winry, Scar, Ed, Al) to take part in stopping the mecha. At the end the mecha is stopped, Ed saved Elena. Claudio realizing what he had done (Elena's soul is lost) so in order to bring back Elena's soul, Claudio opened the gate (oh forgot to mention this but apparently Claudio knows alchemy) to retrieve Elena's soul and Claudio disappears into the gate forever. Epilogue
- Long story short: All terrorist activity has been stopped, and Elena returns to Aerugo. This is also where you unlock a few more CGs in this game by talking to everyone before you leave Amestris. (Where you can find Mei, Yoki, and Marcoh who appear for like 10 seconds...)
>_> crappy story is crappy.