Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Wii FMA [action RPG] Game! -黄昏の少女- Daughter Of The Dusk
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA Nintendo Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
NxL
blink.gif yes guy there will be another Fullmetal Alchemist game on wii Will be action RPG -Fullmetal Alchemist Daughter Of The Dusk- (Fullmetal Alchemist: Tasogare no Otome) And will be released from Square Enix on December 10, 2009

smile.gif I think it will be sequel to first wii game [The Prince Of Dawn]

official website

someone must give me wii chair.gif

edo little kid
Yes , right as I know it's the second part of [The Prince Of Dawn] game
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't wait it!!!
I want to see the new videos and pics <333333333

thanks a loooooooooot NxL^o^-
AA battery
Good to know that it'd be out after my final exam... (The topic starter should probably write Dec 10th to make it more clear lol)
Michiyo-
Found a magazine scan and a poster:

Kasumisty
Looks like...this girl is going to die?'
edo little kid
OMG!!! o__O
I am really really ,,,,,, can't wait!!!!!!
thanks for the pic Michiyo!!
_Jelly
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Sep 17 2009, 05:05 AM) *
Looks like...this girl is going to die?'

Just like the other Mary-sues from the past three games. Yey.
AA battery
I still wonder why they used 少女 for daughter and not 乙女... 少女 is more commonly translated as "girl" that's why in the other thread I put "Girl of the Sunset" as the name of the next game =\ I have never seen 少女used as "daughter".

And the weird part is, in the preview promo video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXLQe_xawOc - 0:38), they did pronounce the name of the game as "Tasogare no Shoujo" and not "Otome"...

Anyone good at Japanese care to elaborate? Or is it just bad English on the game producer's part? xD;
Tombow
^ Thank you, NxL and Michiyo-!! (I can't quite see it with my computer right now, but hopefully I can see better with my friend's computer during the weekend.) biggrin.gif

QUOTE (AA battery @ Sep 18 2009, 03:09 AM) *
.....Anyone good at Japanese care to elaborate? Or is it just bad English on the game producer's part? xD;

Umm... where is the English title coming from? Is that posted English title of the game, "Daughter of ..." an official one? If so, can anyone post where I can see that as an official title? Or, was that some translation by some FMA fan? Because, I'm with AA Battery, and if the Japanese title is "少女" then I would think that that should usually come out to "Girl." unsure.gif
Michiyo-
@Tombow: "Daughter of the dusk" is the official English title. You can see it on the main page of the official website, but here's a pic:
Tombow
^ Aha, thank you, Michiyo-!! biggrin.gif
Well then, "Daughter" it is. ^^
AA battery
Yeah, it's weird that they would use Daughter... to be honest, I LAUGHED when I saw the title (well it sounds ridiculous!). Asked my Japanese friend and she said she has never seen an instance of 少女 used for daughter. (Although if you put 少女 into a dictionary, daughter is one of the translation... but I think that's for "otome" and not "shoujo".)

I'm gonna go with bad English on the game producer. xD
thunderbreak
some new pictures/designs on daughter of the dusk from IGN(a game website)
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/032/032041/imgs_1.html
please check the link for details

all credits go to ign.no part of pics belong to me nor i claim copyrights over it.
eg like:

Emily_BrokenAngel
OMG!!!

A new game! Yay!!
Yeah, I knew that the second part of the story will be continued in another game

Thanks for the information, the links and the pictures!
*hugs everyone*

Hope this coming game, dont be a waste of time
Hope it has more action
Abd hope that will be amazing! >w<
Michiyo-
Thanks for the new pics, thunderbreak!

Can't wait to know the story of the game! biggrin.gif
edo little kid
QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Sep 27 2009, 02:46 AM) *
Thanks for the new pics, thunderbreak!

Can't wait to know the story of the game! biggrin.gif

Me too !!
thanks thunderbreak~ ^^
thunderbreak
offical video for the wii
check:http://www.square-enix.co.jp/haganefa2/
click movie.
edo little kid
Did Edo and Aro ,,, fighting together O__o??
or one of them is Envy huh.gif
the video is epic !!!
thanks thunderbreak ^.^/
_Jelly
Aaw man, why didnt they just release this as an OVA or something?

And I'm waiting for that little girl's death and all the angst to reel in. What's her name again? ... Eh... doesnt matter.
Gimpyhair
Looks really cool... but then I said that for the first game too... I kind of find the girl annoying, so I don't think I will enjoy this game since it looks like she will have a lot of screen time.
Is the prince going to see the truth?
And about Al and Ed fighting each other, maybe they are fighting over the girl, BAHAHAHA! nea.gif
Michiyo-
That trailer was really good.
I found the girl, Elena annoying, too, but it looks like she's going to die. I wonder what Roy-tachi are doing. And why did the prince open the gate? Well, we have to wait until December to find the answers.
Mizuiro-chan
im not sure about this but ive seeen the trailer where the new girl is in a pool of blood or whatever it is, but does she die in this one? it look pretty epic
edo little kid
I really don't want her to die sad.gif
she is so lovely girl in my opinion
I like her tongue.gif
KwiatekAlchemist
i don't want her to die D:
i like the girl too,
she's cute. xD

the game looks so epic. biggrin.gif

DistantBlue
Isn't this the third FMA game that has a new female character that becomes a love interest and then DIES dramatically [unless this is different]? D: Jeez. Enough of the Mary-Sues.

I also wonder what the Mustangtachi are doing. I thought I heard Bradley say 'Hokai' at least twice, once just after/before there was a clip of Hawkeye aiming her gun and the just before he pulls his sword out. So maybe something with her again?

I just hope this has a better plot than the first game, because from the summaries and videos I watched, it was a bunch of fanservice (which was very much appreciated, but....).
Hagaren_4ever
I don't hate 'er, I just think she's shallow. But not much time for character development when you can only pack so much storyline in a game, so the only way to make them lovable is to make them either "Mary-Sue", moe, or both.
Michiyo-
The cover of the game is out:
AA battery
I hate them especially when they become the love-interest of the main character... and in this game, Al fall in love with her literally within SECONDS. O.M.G. *sigh*
amestris_star
Who's the guy at the back? *blinks*
_Jelly
Probably the guy who ends up killing the Mary Sue because she has some special power he needs but Ed and Al swat him before he can, but she dies anyway.
AA battery
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Oct 15 2009, 10:28 AM) *
Who's the guy at the back? *blinks*

Oh, I think he is the scientist dude who showed up in Chapter 2 of the first game. Ed destroyed that dude's robot with his automail.

(screencapped my own youtube vid cuz I already deleted the vids off my comp lolol)

Michiyo-
The official website has an update: preview and pics of the 9th and 11th part of the game.
Go to the System link to see it: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/haganefa2/

Here are some pics from there: biggrin.gif

Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Oct 23 2009, 07:15 AM) *
The official website has an update: preview and pics of the 9th and 11th part of the game.
Go to the System link to see it: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/haganefa2/

Here are some pics from there: biggrin.gif

laugh.gif This scene looks like it's straight out of Harry Potter... and Roy in this scene reminds me of Fuery adjusting his glasses.
Reffer Lift
All the pictures give me the feeling of "What the heck are they smoking?" but it's funny, nonetheless.

Mech Al is awesome. XD
amestris_star
QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Oct 23 2009, 04:15 PM) *

Give me Roy dressed in that outfit anyday *drools*
Ahem, thanks Michiyo for these!
Gimpyhair
Oh god, more randomness!!
hand-made-city
What the heck is going on here..........? What is this...... XD Thanks for the pics... but I'm now thoroughly confused.
AA battery
... Is this FMA or Gintama? =_______=;

TOO MUCH FANSERVICE. GEEZ. I WANT A NORMAL FMA GAME PLZ.

Though I will be lol-ing when I get the chance to play this. The game movie looks really promising... XD; The prince gets dragged into the gate?! Though I won't be able to play it during x'mas since I'm going on vacation on the 12th lol.

and what's with more cheesy scene with Al and Elena. =_______________=+
Kasumisty
Rotflmao what the hell were they smoking XD
amestris_star
At least the movie on the main webpage doesn't look that bad +P
Cece
Why the F was Winry dressed like Mary Poppins and singing in a field? Is this a real game? Am I getting punked?
AndroidLust
F*CK YES
I LOVE HOW IRRELEVANT THESE GAMES ARE GETTING.

Seriously though, I prefer these over the more serious games. And this is starting to look like fun. :3
Emily_BrokenAngel
Oh gosh!!
That trailer and the pics...just got me very confused and excited xD
I canīt wait to see it!!! >w<

And what was that?! A try of FMA cosplaying Harry Potter or something??
What waaas that again?! Roy and Riza trying to perform a RomeoxJuliet scene? o.o

What the hell was that for??!! Ed driving a Super Alphonse-space ship??
I canīt believe it xDU

Probably the guy who ends up killing the Mary Sue because she has some special power he needs but Ed and Al swat him before he can, but she dies anyway.

This reminds me of Armony from FMA and The Broken Angel you know? xD

So many scenes....so much information to me ņ ņ
But still love it! >D
Gimpyhair
Anyone else saw the Sound of Music - Winry picture? It's in Winry character's page of the official website.
I swear, those authors are on crack! This nonsense is so hilarious!! I can't wait to see the game!
Hagaren_4ever
WHAT. IS. THIS. O_O

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XCnFw9Es08Q/SvI7...music+winry.jpg

Okay, I need to know what the hell is going on here. (Pardon my french.) This is crazy, I've just been cracking up looking at these pictures, not sure whether to be excited or really scared. O_o
Gimpyhair
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Nov 4 2009, 09:42 PM) *
WHAT. IS. THIS. O_O

Why, it's the Sound of Music, of course http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/featur...ic/hills_lg.jpg
Kasumisty
It's official - they like to burn something. Share with me, Bones, I also want my life to be so colorful tongue.gif

Soo, who can point out all parodies? I know that:

http://i38.tinypic.com/30dc9ef.jpg Is Shakespear's Romeo and Juliet, famous balcony scene, now with Roy and Riza x_x

http://i36.tinypic.com/jqpyd4.jpg Stroongly reminds me of Harry Potter. Ed=Harry, Roy=Ron, Winry=that girl with them whose name I don't remember ?tongue.gif Can be also every school anime.

http://i38.tinypic.com/znm22r.jpg Gundam? o.o

Edit: Wow, the game has a B rating from CERO. I got used to see A for many anime based games...But I guess it's a no surpise considering we have seen that Mary Sue girl all in blood
KwiatekAlchemist
... those pictures
creep me out a lot.

lmfaoo.

except for that Gundam picture.
That one is cool 8)
Hagaren_4ever
QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ Nov 4 2009, 09:57 PM) *
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Nov 4 2009, 09:42 PM) *
WHAT. IS. THIS. O_O

Why, it's the Sound of Music, of course http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/featur...ic/hills_lg.jpg

LOL, I knew it was the Sound of Music, (being the musical otaku that I am), I just didn't know why on earth Winry was there. XD This is just weird, I need to how they're going to connect all these parodies to the story.
Animeoldtimer
Maybe it's just me, but why do I get the feeling the person or persons who came up with the titles of these games, Prince of Dawn, and Daughter of Dusk are fans of the Magic Tree House series?

In case you don't know Magic Tree House:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Tree_House_series

Look at the titles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.