Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Can't Find These Anywhere...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Darthus
I've lost something very important to me. A bunch of pictures got erased from my computer when it had to be formatted. It's really rather sad because I can't find them on the internet! They were a group of Full Metal Alchemist icons/avatars that I though had a unique sense of humor that captured part of how awesome FMA is. I've looked for a long time and can't find them. So now I turn to you guys on this website, because I figured that among you are experts and die hard FMA fans that would save even little pictures like this. Here is a cached link I found of my sig:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...rthus%26hl%3Den

Those are the icons, but there are a few more. If someone would send me or link me to them, I would be in your debt.

thanks,

Darthus
Chiyo
Going to close this for now and will delete at a later date. If anyone has this image please PM Darthus with the result.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.