Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Remember
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
Kari_Neko
What happens when a ghost with amnesia floats up from the floor in front of Kari and asks for help?

She starts trying to figure out who the hell he is of course!!!

The usual rules *too lazy to write them all*

And I'm with Kari and Hades >>
DNA
I'm in with everyone.
Kari_Neko
Real specific XD

Anyway,let's start~!

Kari sighed rubbing her temples in what used to be L's room which was now hers and she asked 'Narumi' with her eye twitching at how unhelpful he was

"Narumi,you have seriously got to TRY to remember SOMETHING I'm not God after all!!!"
DNA
"And how do you expect me to do that?!?" He yelled.
Kari_Neko
"I DON'T KNOW!!!! But how do you expect me to help you when I got NOTHING to help help you!!!"

Kari yelled with an anime big head making Hades,who was coming in bringing coffee,sweat drop and mumble while gawking at them "....De Ja Vu much..."
DNA
"Hello there Neko-clan." Said a Suddenly appearing Jackal, in the window.
Kari_Neko
"Jackal....Now is soooooooo not the time to be here to annoy me."

Kari said with a very deadly and black aura around her while Hades gulped and started walking away slowly while motioning for Narumi to follow
DNA
"Hm? It seems as though your missing one...though...Where would he be on this fine day?" He asked.
Kari_Neko
And that would be where he got a leek stick to the face making him fall down and out the window,and it was on the third floor mind you,as she went off to the training room to go blow off steam while Hades sweat dropped and mumbled going downstairs

"He really needs to learn when to annoy her and when not too."
DNA
"Now that was rude." Said Jackal, now behind Kari, to comedic effect.

"Kari....who would this guy be?...I don't like him."
Kari_Neko
"I don't like him either Naru."

Kari said with her eye twitching and a sweat drop from him scaring the crap out of her,even if she didn't show it,from suddenly being behind her
DNA
"Well, where did the Fragile one go? I need very much to speak to him." He said.
Kari_Neko
"He's DEAD."

Kari growled angrily while stepping on his foot since even with all her self restraint keeping her from killing him she was still gonna hurt him
DNA
At this, for the first time, Jackal showed signs of physical pain. "Oh dear. Sorry for your loss. But then maybe, my question could be adressed to you." He thought.
Kari_Neko
"Just ask me already."

Kari said with her eye twitching a little but then noticed that he actually looked hurt and she asked raising her eye brows

"Um Jackal....Is your foot okay?I just stepped on it is all..."
DNA
"Yes...And my are you shaping up nicely. You have a strong body. The man you loved is now gone. Your a bit hardened now I think. You've been training as well...And not only that, you have a twin Brother who will seek vengeance on me once I've killed you...Then I'll do what I'm doing to you to him..and have myself some more fun." He noted with glee. "But that is not why I came." He said.
Kari_Neko
"Uh huh...It better not since I'm gonna end up using your head for a mop if you keep it up."

Kari said with her eye twitching,she clearly didn't enjoy hearing it.
DNA
"Oh, You have much longer to go before you can do that. But until then I have a request for you. I want you to kill someone for me." He said.

"Is...Is that what you do for a living Kari?" Asked N6.
Kari_Neko
"Occasionally."

Kari admitted while sighing and said to Jackal bluntly with her eye twitching

"You know my terms and if you break them then I won't do it. So who is it?"
DNA
"It's simple, really. I want you to kill Armagus." He said smirking.
Kari_Neko
"No way in hell."

Kari said automatically
DNA
"Really? Why not?" He asked.
Kari_Neko
"Because,Armagus is a good friend. Plus I wouldn't be able to kill him to begin with since he's stronger than he looks."

Kari said flatly
DNA
"Oh, I'm not asking you to kill his body. Just one of Armagus." He said.
Kari_Neko
"....Eh?"

Kari asked confused clearly not getting it
DNA
"I assume you went into Armagus's mind correct? Well, let me clear up any confusion you may have had if you did so. Armagus is not just one person. He's a collection of people, or more precisely, a collection of peoples memory's, along with his own."
Kari_Neko
"....That makes a lot more sense."

Kari said sweat dropping rapidly at just the memory of the psychotic realm of Armagus' mind
DNA
"So, what I want you to do, is go in there and kill one of them. The man in the blue turban." He said.
Kari_Neko
"Why and how?"

Kari asked with her eye twitching
DNA
"Simply go to sleep and enter his mind. The same thing can be done for our floating apperition over there." He said.
Kari_Neko
"Didn't answer the why."

Kari said with her eye twitching and added "And we just managed to teach him how to keep from floating into the floor or ceiling without trying to,don't push it."
DNA
"I was hired to complete a job. When he told me this was it, I told that Physically that I could not. After he threatened to soil my reputation, I told that there was someone that could, and as such, I came to you."
Kari_Neko
"....Alright that's part of the why,but why do I have to kill the blue turbaned dude in Armagus' head?"

Kari asked sighing while rubbing her temples
DNA
"Because, you are the only person in the world that can do it." He said.
Kari_Neko
"That's obvious. But WHY does your customer want him dead?"

Kari asked hitting her head on the wall
DNA
"I have no idea, and frankly, I care little." He said.
Kari_Neko
"I care. And what'll happen to Armagus if I do do it?"

Kari said coldly
DNA
"Hm...Little I might think. Perhaps lose a portion of his personality.."
Kari_Neko
"I'm not doing it."

Kari said annoyed while going back to her study/L's room to her laptop
DNA
"If you don't I'll have to kill my Employer, and may very well end up joining your Company." He said Smirking.
Kari_Neko
Kari's eye twitched and she said irritated with him already

"I am on BREAK from killing people and Armagus let me pet Squabby. That is my reason and I'm sticking to it."
DNA
"Very well. But I'll be back." He said as he walked away.

"That was odd.."
Kari_Neko
"My life is odd."

Kari said calmly while rubbing the bridge of her nose and typing absentmindedly
DNA
"What are you doing?" He asked.
Kari_Neko
"Thinking."

Kari said sighing and hitting her head on her desk
DNA
"About?"
Kari_Neko
"Everything."

Kari said sweat dropping,he talked a lot like L did.
DNA
"Such as?" He asked, hovering above Kari.
Kari_Neko
"What I'm gonna do next time Jackal decides to visit?"

Kari suggested raising her eye brow at him
DNA
"Um..I dunno. Punch him? You seem good at that."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.