Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Until The Bitter End
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Innocent-malice
A meteor crashes outside of 2115 london, A man named Sagyig is thought to be sent to bring upon the apocalypse. Izzy McCallum, a man who one worked for top secret government projects finds, and calls out a group of people, the only ones that may be able to stop this mysterious Sagyig in his traps. You are all sent letters by this "Izzy" to be called out before its too late.

Ill post my character bios after 30 minutes XP then we'll start and people can just jump in XD

rules

No God modding
PG-13
ashiro
ooohhhh...sounds interesting, can I join?
Innocent-malice
yup! XD anyones free to join!
FullMetalFist
I'm in
DNA
Oh dear...The Bate didn't work Innocent...I'm in still.
Innocent-malice
nope..even after I bugged her to join...ah well...im really busy now with school starting anyway so i wouldnt have too much time on my hands. We'll still play anyway. okay character Bio!

name: Izzy McCallum
sex: male
height: 6"3
Weight: 210 lbs
appearence: will upload picture later but long black dreads, glasses, green eyes, semi pale skin, peircings in his nose and ears.

Ill start tomarrow...unless of course anyone else would like to, then feel free!
DNA
*Is too Lazy to make any*

You know who I'm using...I'll just introduce him earlier.
Innocent-malice
Izzy leaned against the wall crossing his arms and going through his blackberry, model 96, "I sent out the so called invites for this time..no ones showing..." he said sighing "see..i try to be a good person and save the world and look what happens..." Izzy had the habit of talking to himself, quite frankly, even if there were 100 people around he wouldnt notice being too absorbed in his thoughts.
DNA
"And you take a right here...And a left...Jesus, Hyperspace is complicated.." Said a voice, in another dimension. The voice belonged to a man named Armagus, who was about to Appear from nowhere, and land atop Izzy. "Wait, On top? Can't you give me a more graceful landing?" He thought. However, his thoughts were cut short as a void opened between to dimensions, and Armagus toppled out, and fell on Izzy's head. "I hate DNA..." He mumbled as he got up.
Innocent-malice
"GYAAA!" Izzy let out a scream as he fell to the ground, being squished by the man "owowowowowowowowoooooooow~" he said before finally regaining composure and stading up, straitening his clothing and smoothing the small bit of hair on his chin "ya know...that would be excactly why i think them coming up with that "faster and more efficient" crap was a bad idea...no way to smooth out exactly how you'll land"
DNA
"Oh as if you planned on that. I should sit on you for that. Again." He said, rubbing his masked head. "Well, this is an excellent to make friends." He said sarcasticly, sitting down on a dear-by object.
Innocent-malice
"anyway...why are you here..Im having a very important meeting as we speak and it is classified..ya hear?! classified!" Izzy yelled at him like a child then sat cross legged on the ground pouting
Kari_Neko
((I'm finally joining XD
Name:Kari Rika Neko.
Looks:This but a girl XD
Personality:....I think we all know this by now XD

Name:Hades Axeloake
Looks:This but with gold streaks in his hair which are NATURAL XD
Personality:Again,we know this XD))

Kari sighed while eating a loaf of bread and said to Hades as they neared Izzy and Armagus "Man...Hades why is it that everything's so high tech and fast but a girl can't even get a simple skate board anymore?" "I dunno." "Your not helpful!!!!"
Innocent-malice
Izzy started anime crying "why is everyone trampling on my...wait...Hades? then you must be Kari....and you..." he looked at Armagus "I dont remember your name.."
DNA
"That you don't. My name is Armagus, and I assume tha- Wait...MORE KARIS?!?" Yelled Armagus as he reliased what had happened. "Parallel Universes! Horray!"
Innocent-malice
Izzy simply looked at him bored "ummm...okay I guess this is all the people who are coming..anyway...i have called you here..to save the world..i guess...okay thats about it...and meteors going to hit the earth and some evil dudes gonna come out and he's going to try to destroy us all..." he said bluntly going through his blackberry again "hmm..I have a date on wednesday...hope I dont have to cancel...oh and I know this may seem strange that I know this...but I worked for the government.."
DNA
"One you didn't call me, Two, Why would we care for your date, and three...Did you just brush off an Apocalypse casually?"
Kari_Neko
"Apparently...Clearly he knows us enough that we're used to this sort of crap Armagus."

Kari said sighing while sitting down on a flat rock that was there conveniently
Innocent-malice
"eh "calling" sounded cool and I kind of sort of did, told you what was going on and the date was an after thought..." Izzy said yawning "and...its not a big deal..we go in..kill it and get out...should be done by dinner time.." (yeah right)

((didnt I say in the topic he called you here?-.-))
Kari_Neko
((Dunno,better check.))

"....Right. Before dinner."

Kari said sarcastically while rolling her eyes and asked raising her eye brows while Hades was busy looking at his pocket watch

"Who're we having to deal with?"
DNA
(Yeah, but isn't Armagus here by curious chance? From another universe? Also, Kari, are you parallel universe or The Kari Armagus knows?)

"When you have to make an Rp about it, you know it's not too simple." Armagus remarked, using his gift of forth wall-breakage.
Kari_Neko
(Meh,let's go with the Kari Armagus knows XD she has her own ways to travel)

"I will never understand you I swear....But it's true,it's never easy for us."

Kari said face palming at his 'rambling'
DNA
"Your not from a Parallel Universe..Are you Kari and Gun?"
Kari_Neko
"Took you long enough to notice."

Kari said bluntly while Hades said with his eye twitching "It's bad enough that Wesker calls me that but I have a NAME you know."
DNA
"Well sorry. At least it's better than Dr. Jewish."
Kari_Neko
"HAY-DEES.HADES."

Hades said slowly with an anime anger mark on his head as Kari said sweat dropping to Izzy "Uh...Are you even paying attention?"
Innocent-malice
he looked up bewidlered "uuuuuh...I heard somethign about HAY DAYS" he said
DNA
"That sounds like an exotic Alcoholic drink. Hay Days. Yes, I do like that name. Thank you Mrs. Izzy. But...I think that I'm losing track. Something about saving the world? Er, this one?"
Innocent-malice
"yeeeeaaaah" he said "i guesss...lets go to the site where its supposed to crash ina few hours..." Izzy put his black berry away and stretched yawning "folloooow meee~"

((lets let Kari be the enemy))
DNA
"Wait, Wait. Why would I want to save this world?" He said.
Innocent-malice
Izzy flat out b*tch slapped him "because I say so damnit" he said then resumed walking annoyed
DNA
"Bad answer Mr. Izzy. Very Very Very bad answer." He said, teleporting in front of her and B*cth slapped her back.
Innocent-malice
((Izzy's a her?...news to me O.o))

"ya know what..i dont have time..if you dont want to deal with this then your more then welcome to leave...I plan on getting laid tonight and would really like to be done with this.." he said dodging the slap expecting it
DNA
"Laid? Young man, May I remind you that there are children here?" He said, sarcastically. "Also, I don't expect you to keep dodging these. One DNA had me shoot Kari doing something like this. And I don't think you regenerate." He said as he kicked her shin with moderate force. "Anyway, aren't you supposed to wait for the people you actually called? Cuz I don't think your mail system works inter-dimensionally."

(*Is Oblivious*)
Innocent-malice
"your right..I should leave a note.." he said taking a marker out his pocket and scribbling a small speech and directions on it "okay NOW we go.."

(("as he kicked her shin" "teleporting in front of her and B*cth slapped her back." XD Izzy is a man.))
Kari_Neko
((That's the point sadly....He's called Dr. Stein Dr. Jewish >>))

Kari and Hades both sweat dropped at the sight of them and Kari said quietly while they followed while both of them were biting their tongues,literally,to keep from laughing

"De Ja Vu?"
DNA
"Ah much bette-" Then a small Blue ball was seen, making course for the earth. The Meteor that was spoken of."
Innocent-malice
((whos being the enemy...Im busy with psycology right now I dun wanna -.-))

Izzy stuck his hands in his pocket and whistled "there it is.."
DNA
And it landed. Infront of them. However, instead of being an all consuming ball of rock and fire, it was about half a metor, and looked kinda like a floating eyeball...And this thing just so happened to be....

"Kari, Ain't that your Robot?"
Kari_Neko
"It's not MINE!!! It just....Follows me everywhere."

Kari corrected pouting childishly
Innocent-malice
((dropping out, you two are using your alternate universes and I feel left out -.-))
DNA
(Bloody 'ell Innocent, Thats the point. Besides, we waited and made a BIIIIIG hole for you to join in.)
Innocent-malice
((Im sorry...what excactly did you expect when you start going off on a back ground and alternate worlds I have absolutly no idea about?))
DNA
(You to be clueless...In Characicter.)
Innocent-malice
((Im clueless in absolutly everything, not just character, I've never played with you guys...i dont want to be a part of something where Im just kind of there.))
DNA
(Thats far from that. I was just introducing a Guy I want to use, and making him important to the plot. You have plenty of time and space.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.