Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Would You Classify Yourself As?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
lol what can i say computer games are addicting laugh.gif
Artemis Winter
Classify....how to classify...

Neither I nor my sister (who is reading over my shoulder since we only have one computer between us) can really classify ourselves. You'd have to fit ourselves under forum-girls-otakus-fanatics-crazy-writer-artist-musician people. ^^
Blade42
You probably don't like school stuff...but, not many people do..... The most time I game a day is ....well, almost the whole day, that's when I can.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
im failing math goes to show u how much i love school work laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 27 2004, 12:24 AM)
i'm definitely a breathing person. been doing that for the past seventeen and a half years.

Haha, I love you, xrninja, you're hilarious. biggrin.gif

How can you kids have so much time on your hands? tongue.gif GO READ A BOOK! Sorry, my maternal side is trying to escape again.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
read a book? lol get over your self then we'll talk laugh.gif
Hole
I am laughing out loud as well.
Quistis88
Nothing wrong with reading, is there? tongue.gif It helps the spelling. My brother is an atrocious speller, and I'm always telling him to read. If he ever listened, he would probably be relatively more proficient than he is.
xrninja
see, quisty, when dealing with younger siblings you've gotta use the ol' leather belt. the leather belt always seems to get them listening.
Quistis88
Ohhhh, so THAT'S how it is! I must get myself one of them leather belts. *nods twice*
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
are trying to tell me somthing? lol becuase all i hear is blah blah blah
Hole
Correct. Geez, if I were a native speaker and mispell all the time, that'd be so embarassing for my part.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
lol tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Nov 27 2004, 12:40 AM)
are  trying to tell me somthing? lol becuase all i hear is blah blah blah

Am I? Maybe, maybe not. biggrin.gif What do you think? You can take my comments any way you want.

Correct. Geez, if I were a native speaker and mispell all the time, that'd be so embarassing for my part.

Very embarassing. Good thing I'm not a native speaker of English, so I can mess up and still have an excuse. Not that I would mess up intentionally. tongue.gif
Hole
Heh heh, but I've found we non-native speakers spell better than them anyway. tongue.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Hole @ Nov 26 2004, 11:41 PM)

you mean if i was a native speaker and misspelled all the time, that'd be so embarrassing on my part. rolleyes.gif

or am i a total goober and that was all done on purpose? i just had two dinners and i'm feeling a little slow and stupid.
Blade42
....My uncle ...he's Korean, and didn't understand English at all. When I said "No, I don't want to do that," He'd say "ok, let's do that."
Then my aunt, cousin, other cousin,would have to tell him what I said.
Hole
Yes, as a matter of fact I actually spell well. tongue.gif
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
lol laugh.gif
Hole
Oh, how I love entertaining you and hearing your lol.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
i dunno if flunking kindergarden effects my spelling..... rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 27 2004, 12:50 AM)
or am i a total goober and that was all done on purpose? i just had two dinners and i'm feeling a little slow and stupid.

It's G- er, Hole, so of course it was on purpose. biggrin.gif Or so I believe.
Hole
Eh, I'll confess: I used to write mischevious until I realized it's derived from the noun "mischief." Doh.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
ha well its not as bad as putting 2 o's in go O_o

i was in a rush....i didnt notice unsure.gif
Quistis88
It's perfectly all right. That's what the "Edit" button is for.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
i knew that was there YOU DONT HAVE PROOF stop yelling at me!
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 27 2004, 12:02 AM)
It's perfectly all right.  That's what the "Edit" button is for.

wink.gif Quisty-sempai is always here to make us feel better!!!
Quistis88
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Nov 27 2004, 01:06 AM)
i knew that was there YOU DONT HAVE PROOF stop yelling at me!

The fact that I included no factorials whatsoever implies that I wasn't yelling.

Yes, Angel. That's what I'm here for. biggrin.gif
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
im joking around loosen up jeeze lol laugh.gif
big words confuse me..............
Quistis88
And how old are you? It's okay to touch a dictionary every once in a while, you know.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
im 15, and no thx dictionarys contain words of great magnitude to big for me to comprehend
xrninja
my dad forced me and my sister to read the dictionary and encyclopedias when we were young. it sucked, but at least we have large vocabularies now sleep.gif;; maybe that's why i read the japanese dictionary for fun now. damn it, he made me geeky!
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
damn u are funny ( really really)
Quistis88
Reading the dictionary is quite helpful, xrninja. biggrin.gif Even I do it every once in a while willingly. So, I'm a geek as well.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
plz tell us somthing we dont know for a change
Hole
You should start doing the same.
Quistis88
LOL, Hole, you are ever so amusing. biggrin.gif
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
when i actually think of a nice come back some1 counterdicks me i just hate it!........................... dry.gif
Quistis88
That's what comebacks attract: more comebacks.
xrninja
is a counterdick the opposite of a dick?
Hole
Too bad MTV doesn't have the program Quik Comebacks for Beginners.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
i know hole is just to damn good ...............................*sigh*
see there he goes again making me look like a sap with his counterdickting.......
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 27 2004, 01:25 AM)

xrninja, I can't stop laughing at that now. My sides hurt, help me. tongue.gif
Hole
Maybe it's not such a bad idea that FMA got licensed after all. The forum would be very boring otherwise. biggrin.gif
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
ya lol
xrninja
yes, but when they've invaded the roy/hawkeye thread, i'll have my virtual AK47 ready. ph34r.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Hole @ Nov 27 2004, 01:28 AM)
Maybe it's not such a bad idea that FMA got licensed after all. The forum would be very boring otherwise. biggrin.gif

Very true. Writing sarcastic comments to n00bs on the forums is how I get my kicks.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 27 2004, 12:25 AM)

OMG! laugh.gif That is so funny and sick!

I think he meant "contradict"... Sweetie, take my word for it: you need to read the dictionary... rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
"Need to read" indeed. Do you have one, Kouga? If not, maybe I could buy you one for Christmas.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.