Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Would You Classify Yourself As?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
kaizenyorii
the most commom consensus from my friends seems to indicate i am most likely an asshole
Shippo'sChick
ok well can i be a Pink Punky Skater Goth?
I hope so lol
My fav. color is PINK.. I like the PUNK style..I can SKATEBOARED....and i like BLACK...kool or not but i also have a girly side to!!!! i love beeing a girl!!!
Aleesha Elric
I am me, nothing more, nothing less
the_lightning_alchemist10
Chiyo Posted Yesterday, 09:37 AM
I don't think I can be just one category because I change every week. One day I can look goth, the next punk, the next vintage etc. However there is one look you will never catch me sporting, and that is chav.

Chavette

How do I put this....I wish I was joking, but this type of person is taking over the UK.

i know too many people like the one pictured..i hate them and they hate me! biggrin.gif
Bthomas
I am also just me you can picture me what ever you want me to be (just not a rocker I dislike rock).
ChocolateAlchemist
people consider me a nerd cuz im in all honors classes, but...i dunno...i <3 skateboarding
siner
i would consider myself as a skater
ChocolateAlchemist
teehee go skaters!
Full Metal Elf
I'm me...screw catagories..we don't care about that stuff in college...happy.gif...unless you're in a sorority or fraternity...but..yea...
heavensangel
people usually call me a nerd
Aleesha Elric
Is Edophile an option?
Thievesvinegar
Being in an anime forum technically already says something about you.
JoshP1389
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Feb 16 2006, 01:13 AM) [snapback]350447[/snapback]

Being in an anime forum technically already says something about you.

O RLLY???

How about looking at the person's posts?
instantmirage
cyberpunk
wolfy519
im kinda a everything cause i hang out with everybody
Chiyo-chan
ppl usually think i'm funny, but i feel more like an outsider to be honest
Sharingan Serpent
People would classify me as a Goth, who is also a kind, non confident girl, rare, werid, freak, Is a big softie and many other titles... and is also an outsider who doesn't like taking sides when her friends fight or argue...
HybridAlchemist
People either call me funny, or just a dumbass
g0rd0
QUOTE(HybridAlchemist @ Apr 16 2006, 07:02 AM) [snapback]381667[/snapback]

People either call me funny, or just a dumbass

Ha! Same here. But sometimes people call me a 'pothead' cause they say i look high in the morning laugh.gif
But i don't need weed, cause i'm high on life!!! laugh.gif
Sanzo2009
I've been classified as emo. And not just any emo, the token emo in town.
I'm pretty okay with the label though. Although I don't like being classified, everyone is, so it's unavoidable.
Popogeejo
Cynical,punk ass tw*t.
Venus Alchemist
preppy. laugh.gif
I'm even hyper in the morning, when I get to school and I wake up at 5:30 for that. huh.gif
Le Monkey
Anime Maniac
MeLRizA
no idea... really... tt depends on how others see me as... laugh.gif
Chibka
I have no classification. I'm me and that's all I see myself as ^^

(or maybe I just don't see it...?)
Keoni
Above all I'm an Anime Fangirl happy.gif
but in dress style I'm a little bit of everything, it depends on my mood. I actally have skater clothes, girly clothes and Goth clothes. Guess I don't go in one box happy.gif
BloodHunter Alchemist
Er... I'm not sure...

I mostly wear black clothes, maybe red, purple or white along with the black sometimes. I listen to metal, rock and celtic music. I have a crush on Vampires, dragons, serpents and spiritism.

So I guess...
I guess we might classify me as a Goth or something... dry.gif
Chiyo
Well if we just take the white and purple clothes, the Celtic music (I'm a huge fan too) and Spiritism you would be more a pagan/hippy laugh.gif

But then, not sure if thats better then being laballed a goth
Ice Blizzard
A very Random, Goth like,Happy.....Sorta person tongue.gif
Shemsu
I'm a bit of everything, so I don't really classify into a group. And I'm proud!~ tongue.gif
Chyna
I'm...not a prep, jock, or goth, so what am I?
not an art freak even though I draw a lot... dry.gif
I'm.... rolleyes.gif ...not a geek...or a skater....

I think it deppends a bitt on who you are, because I could be a prep if you're a goth, a jock if you're a prep, an art nut if you're a jock, and a geek if you're a skater. So I consider myself a smart jock that draws a lot, dresses nice, listens to punk rock, and most likely rambles on a high. tongue.gif
fma lover stef
i don't know what i am. huh.gif like my style is pretty bacic. a loose cotton t-shirt in dark colors (never pink! dry.gif ). blue jeans, (but never a dress or a skirt). and my hair is either down or up in a bun.

but what does that classify me as... i donno. i have friends in every catagory. i sometimes act really girly, and im sure thats what i sound like on this site. tongue.gif but im actually REALLY sarcastic, always making fun of what people say or do. it's kinda mean, but i try and sound as "fake" as possible. you'd be suprised how gullible people can be. rolleyes.gif HA HA!!
BloodHunter Alchemist
QUOTE(Chiyo @ May 13 2006, 07:54 PM) [snapback]394637[/snapback]

Well if we just take the white and purple clothes, the Celtic music (I'm a huge fan too) and Spiritism you would be more a pagan/hippy laugh.gif

But then, not sure if thats better then being laballed a goth

Lol laugh.gif
I think I'd rather be called a goth tongue.gif
trecia
i could say im more into punk/rugged type. i like to wear denims that kinda look worn out (but not torn) , not too tight shirts or too loose and always rubber shoes (never sandals) if i had to wear heels, it has to be boots... smile.gif sometimes i like to wear skirts and look like a real girl, but i get really uncomfortable with it...
Shura-San
I would consider myself as a person that wears anime shirts and regular shorts and I think of myself as a trendy/kinda rugged type of guy
Funderful
Ninja. ph34r.gif
Pfft.

I dont know.
I wear whatever the hell I want, usually being a T-Shirt, Black Jacket, And Jeans with my hair up.
Guitar playing, movie-going, manga freak.
I'm random, and I like J-Pop, Punk, Rock (The Oldies are the best) , and Irish music, -Coffles-
I'm a super-japan freak, and my friends make fun of me for my obsession with anime (the only anime anyone likes around here is Naruto; Eh... No. And my friends like zippo anime, anyway.)
My mom get's upset sometimes; "You look like a ****in' boy! Why can't you dress nice for a change!
Wear that blouse! Wear that pink sweater!"

o_o

Anyway, You may classify me as what you will.
I really hate when people go around, labeling not only others, but themselves.
If you admit your filed into a neat little category, then you probably aren't.

Except for tomboys, loners, and outcasts.
They seem less stereotypical. dry.gif
You wouldn't see one of these people going, "Oh, My God. I am SUCH a tomboy. Gawsh."
huh.gif
Longsword
Salaryman probably is the most accurate term considering how much time I spend at work...

But I am also a weightlifter, martial artist, video game freak, and a soldier... I need to come up with a term myself I think...
Zarpia
Longsword - You are SHOCK!
Ani-chan x3
how bout you classify me as.... me.
Semiotic Alchemist

I find I morph from season to season. It's really handy, cause in the winter long cold snowy winter months I'll go preppy-ish and quasi-emo, so I'll wear lots of layers and longsleeves and toques(even though toques and hats of any sort are a fullyear accesory for me) and in the summer, well, what kinda style is naked? smile.gif no but usually I'll wear jeans or shorts and mostly a wife beater or a tight t-shirt, very urban.

so mainly I like to change things, I'm still testing the waters so I won't settle intoe one thing for another 10 years or so . . . and who else enjoys tight pants?
Popogeejo
and who else enjoys tight pants?

I need an adult, I need an adult!
Semiotic Alchemist
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Oct 22 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]463378[/snapback]

well you won't find one in the, "what kind of clothes do you like" forum. Quite frankly Popogeejo . . .
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Semiotic Alchemist @ Oct 22 2006, 10:37 PM) [snapback]463422[/snapback]

QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Oct 22 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]463378[/snapback]

well you won't find one in the, "what kind of clothes do you like" forum. Quite frankly Popogeejo . . .

1) It was joke.
2) This is a "What would you classify yourelf as?" thread not a "What do you wear?" forum.
Semiotic Alchemist
1) It was joke.
2) This is a "What would you classify yourelf as?" thread not a "What do you wear?" forum.

okay my mistake(s). But nobody disses tight pants and gets away with it.

QUOTE(Funderful @ Oct 21 2006, 09:23 PM) [snapback]462941[/snapback]

Ninja. ph34r.gif
Pfft.

I dont know.
I wear whatever the hell I want, usually being a T-Shirt, Black Jacket, And Jeans with my hair up.
Guitar playing, movie-going, manga freak.
I'm random, and I like J-Pop, Punk, Rock (The Oldies are the best) , and Irish music, -Coffles-
I'm a super-japan freak, and my friends make fun of me for my obsession with anime (the only anime anyone likes around here is Naruto; Eh... No. And my friends like zippo anime, anyway.)
My mom get's upset sometimes; "You look like a ****in' boy! Why can't you dress nice for a change!
Wear that blouse! Wear that pink sweater!"

o_o

Anyway, You may classify me as what you will.

Except for tomboys, loners, and outcasts.
They seem less stereotypical. dry.gif
You wouldn't see one of these people going, "Oh, My God. I am SUCH a tomboy. Gawsh."
huh.gif

I really admire that, it's true it is completely moronic to trie and squeeze yourself in others into little stereotype labelled boxes, but sometimes labels can help. After all, would this site still exist were it not for the FMA-fans? It's good to share a common identity with others. Mostly, it's jsut trying to understand where we belong. Everyone wants to know themselves, and it's partly about being comfortable. These trials of identity are most important and common during the highschool and sometimes Post-secondary years, trust me I know first hand, I'm still in them!
And if I might point it out: you used labels to refer to the kind of music you listen to, isn't it nice to be able to say, yeah I like punk music. But then again most of the bands you listen to, probly despise just as much as you do about being labelled punk or rock or pop. They just want to play the music they like.

But I especially like
I really hate when people go around, labeling not only others, but themselves.
If you admit your filed into a neat little category, then you probably aren't.
Bakka
punk/tomboy
Toby-Chan
This thread still depresses me. (//_-)
Slashrose1010
I classify myself as an adept Hasidic Jew.
Toby-Chan
Ich bin ein berliner!

IPB Image
Semiotic Alchemist
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 22 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]463571[/snapback]

This thread still depresses me. (//_-)

'Toby-Chan'
Why is that? Would you classify yourself as a downer then . . .? cool.gif

. . .Edit: you're from Berlin . . . .? wait a minute, does this have something to do with Hitler . . . and the hassidic guy . . . I'm not liking this . . .
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Semiotic Alchemist @ Oct 23 2006, 12:59 AM) [snapback]463587[/snapback]

'Toby-Chan'
Why is that? Would you classify yourself as a downer then . . .? cool.gif

. . .Edit: you're from Berlin . . . .? wait a minute, does this have something to do with Hitler . . . and the hassidic guy . . . I'm not liking this . . .

This is so stupid it's only just hilarious...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.