Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Would You Classify Yourself As?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
DarkMetalAlchemist666
Well me, I'm your typical Goth. Eyeliner, nail polish, all black clothing, but sometimes I do wear blue jeans, I prefer damaged jeans. I skate and my girlfriend is a Punk, so sometimes I get a lil punkish for her. So I kinda have a mix going on but I'm mainly Goth.
ELRC
indie/emo i guess, guy in chick pants, tight shirt and eyeliner, but i think labels are lame
Carnal Malefactor
Guys who wear eyeliner...

...not cool.
JBLchick
im a surfer girl....go to roxy.com to check out da life. cool.gif
Tombow
^@JBLchick - That's cool. cool.gif

I'm basically nerd. happy.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 9 2005, 01:35 AM) [snapback]311365[/snapback]

...not cool.

Actually, yes. Yes it is.

imo.
knottyldp
i guess i'm classed as a 'skater' based on the fact that i have been skating for like 4 years.

classing people is weak
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Nov 9 2005, 02:07 PM) [snapback]311456[/snapback]

...not cool.

imo.

Do you find the guys in those T-Mobile 'Poser Mobile' spoof ads attractive, as well? rolleyes.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 9 2005, 03:54 PM) [snapback]311500[/snapback]

...not cool.

imo.

Do you find the guys in those T-Mobile 'Poser Mobile' spoof ads attractive, as well? rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gif Don't be hatin'.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Nov 9 2005, 04:56 PM) [snapback]311503[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 9 2005, 03:54 PM) [snapback]311500[/snapback]

...not cool.

imo.

ohmy.gif Don't be hatin'.

Who do you think you're talking to? [sleazy grin]
japaneseobesession
ToT this kid just went up to me and asked if I was gothic

that is really rude. I didn't even know him (<-- doesn't mind so much until too many people ask, as they do)

I dress gothic
-black nails
-silver studs
-like... kinda like belt thingies..? *looks at arm warmers*
-black clothing
-chains
-etc.
..................when I feel like it (mostly when no one bothers me about only wearing black, when they do, I wear brown the next day and get to hurt them smile.gif )

I go to Hot Topic to buy clothes a lot (FMA!)
Blitz
^ I like Hot Topic. I get my shoelaces there. smile.gif
japaneseobesession
QUOTE(Blitz @ Nov 9 2005, 07:45 PM) [snapback]311514[/snapback]

^ I like Hot Topic. I get my shoelaces there. smile.gif

I get my
-arm warmers
-pants
-some t-shirts
-keychains
-accessories

from there =D
nakagos bunny
I don't know if my fashion sense is called anything, but I like whatever is trendy like what you see in the fashion magazines, stuff with the names on it like Abercrombie & Fitch, for example, and jeans and sweaters in winter and shorts or short skirts and tank tops in summer. I like the expensive clothes but my family and I really don't have much money to buy it.^^;

I'm pretty much a girly-girl, if I had a lot of money I could spend a lot on fancy clothes/shoes/handbags/jewelry.XD
Sleeping Forest
...i'm not girly...

...but you can totally tell that i'm a girl...

..oh, i'm an anime freak....laugh.gif
tigerscar
I don't know where I would fit in, I usually wear an ACDC shirt with jeans.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(tigerscar @ Dec 17 2005, 06:35 PM) [snapback]330717[/snapback]

I don't know where I would fit in, I usually wear an ACDC shirt with jeans.

Yes, because what you wear totally defines who you are. rolleyes.gif
animefreak_zzz
i have countless t-shirts from everywhere...
and around 20 jeans...
2 skirts..
yeah...i'm a female nerd.. laugh.gif
Miss David Anders
I don't know what I'd be classified as.....pretty much all I wear are jeans and t-shirts though.....

Hot Topic is an awesome store, it's the only place to find FMA stuff besides the internet.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Miss David Anders @ Dec 18 2005, 04:50 PM) [snapback]331072[/snapback]
Hot Topic is an awesome store, it's the only place to find FMA stuff besides the internet.

Too bad it's all horrible ugly overpriced FMA stuff. But maybe I'm just biased. sleep.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Hot Topic is a pox on this world!
Quistis88
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 18 2005, 09:43 PM) [snapback]331207[/snapback]

Hear, hear. I am so glad there is no Hot Topic in Canada. At least, I don't think there is. Haven't seen one, haven't heard Canadians talk about one.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 18 2005, 08:50 PM) [snapback]331214[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 18 2005, 09:43 PM) [snapback]331207[/snapback]

Hear, hear. I am so glad there is no Hot Topic in Canada. At least, I don't think there is. Haven't seen one, haven't heard Canadians talk about one.

I'm moving to Canada then.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 18 2005, 10:05 PM) [snapback]331220[/snapback]

Shall I come pick you up at the airport, or will you be travelling on land? tongue.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 18 2005, 09:12 PM) [snapback]331222[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 18 2005, 10:05 PM) [snapback]331220[/snapback]

Shall I come pick you up at the airport, or will you be travelling on land? tongue.gif

I'll be flying in tomorrow. Come pick me up. laugh.gif
Smoke Alchemist
I classify myself as Human *checks box*
kokoro_shadow_angel
anime freak...

i might even call myself a nerd T_T

but i haven't been so serious about school ever since i moved to arizona...one semester of NOT having the strict asian school workload on me turned me absolutely lazy...
Sesshy_Kurama_Bakura
I wear what pretty much the rest of my school wears, except for the weird ones tongue.gif. Jeans, shirt and/or hoodie. I love my jeans <3

When I'm dressing up a little nicer (which freaks the entire school populous out, I never wear skirts unless I'm forced to), I like to wear this comfy purple shirt and my spandex-y black skirt. I love that thing xD;;

For cliques... I'm in several of them, here's naming a few:
--Band
--Artist
--Violent (Mean, cruel, etc.)
--Tall
--Loves~ her leather

So yeah... there's me laugh.gif
Heartless_Soldier
I classify myself as a Soldier in training due to all the airsofting and paintballing. lol biggrin.gif
Demonhunter399
nice almost all of us agree on one thing that HOT TOPIC is a pox on this world. and that we should all move to Canada for our salvation of the diease that is streading and i hope it doesnt reach Canada. casue then will go to Mexico.
the_lightning_alchemist10
Classifications that people call me:
Punk (i love the mesh, the stripes, the black, all that shit)
Goth (I wear a lot of black)
Preppy (I almost killed that kid...no one ever said that again)
Scary (.....well i can be scary if you really piss me off)
Nerd (they are confused with the term "otaku")
Gamer (so i wore a few gaming pins to school big deal)
Freak (.....you don't know how i look and act in real life ^.^ .....and i wear anime shirts to school a lot.)

What i say:
i am a shy but loud, random, reading, drawing, writing, korean/american that loves anime, video games, music, animals, and really good food.

P.S. I <3 Hot Topic. but i only fit into JcPenny jeans.
TheFlameAlchemist
I'm a cross between a skater and a prep. I hate/like half of all prep/skaters. I guess some ppl would call me EMO! I love <3 Classic rock so I'm a Classic Rocker and I am A Gamer. i am also a fencer so I am a Swordsman. So i guess i am a

...n00b...
ἀρχή
I classify myself as poor white trash laugh.gif
Fayth Prophecy
I don't do the classifying thing, but I guess rocker is the best one to classify me as.
zombie
People say that I'm goth but I'm not. I just like black.
Fullmetal-Dream
i dont Classify myself as any thing.im weird but i dont Classify myself as any thing.
JoshP1389
I'm a pretty trendy kid at my school so I hang out with all the punks, jocks, prep, and skater kids. I guess I'm "a-little-bit-of-everything."
ἀρχή
QUOTE(zombie @ Jan 18 2006, 10:34 AM) [snapback]339821[/snapback]

People say that I'm goth but I'm not. I just like black and I don't like people. Not my fault that the room temperature is higher than their IQ.

That's not Goth, it's just anti-social laugh.gif
Slashrose1010
Or emo depending on how you act, and what you listen to ohmy.gif But you say your intelligence is high, so I guess you aren't emo tongue.gif
NinjaKasumi123
For as myself, in the year 2004, i begin to dressed myself as a punk in black and red colors. my mom was shock the way i look and she thinks i'm a poser. and i'm sick of hearing that because i'm not that some kind of poser.

In the year 2005 after Pope John died, i begin to wear black dress everyday. While my parents arent around, instead of putting black lipstick on my lips, i put black water paint on my lips which is a craziest thing to do. I'm still putting on eye liner.

u.u too bad i stop puting black makeups on my face because my dad keeps yelling at me and he thinks that Gothic are anti crisis and he said if i dress like a goth you will put a curse on people. So i got very upset, its not like i'm against god or anything, its just my style not his...

I love listening to punk pop and punk goth music but on the otherside i often listen to jpop and jrock.

I really inspired Avril Lavigne but i really love how Gazatte dressed up.

^^ shortin it up, i'm a punk goth
zombie
QUOTE(arche @ Jan 19 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]340022[/snapback]

QUOTE(zombie @ Jan 18 2006, 10:34 AM) [snapback]339821[/snapback]

People say that I'm goth but I'm not. I just like black and I don't like people. Not my fault that the room temperature is higher than their IQ.

That's not Goth, it's just anti-social laugh.gif

Anti-social. That sounds like me.
CRAP ALCHEMIST
sexy!!! jks
Sleeping Forest
...me?

...er, hoodies and jeans...

...would make me...eh, i dunno what i am...

...if i had to pick, it would be anime freak...

...because i am...
Alchemist-Mage
I gotta add that now aparently everyone that knows me is saying that I am a 'brainless nerd that does not matter on the plane of the world'. hmmm, I think that they are starting to confuse themselves to make these things up.
E_D_S_G_I_R_L
Well um.... I like red,pink,purple,blue and black.
I HATE fads or whatever those things are called. I NEVER do fads.
I only wear what I think is cool.
I geuss if I was in a catagory I would Be um.... EXTREME Anime freak.

If you look in the dictionary for kyo you'll see the word "kyo's 1# fan" and it will be MY NAME!
Carnal Malefactor
Please stop attaching unrelated pictures to your posts.
turdflogger
ummm im the kid who is the kool one around.and cant go any where without starting a 10 foot bon-fire EVERY NIGHT!!(every night)the kool klothes big shirts that hang down to my knees blink.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(turdflogger @ Jan 19 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]340429[/snapback]

ummm im the kid who is the kool one around.and cant go any where without starting a 10 foot bon-fire EVERY NIGHT!!(every night)the kool klothes big shirts that hang down to my knees blink.gif

.... blink.gif

Translation, please?
CowAlchemist
xDDD

I'm totally a nerd.

Nerd... geek... yeah. Go me. xP
Chiyo
I don't think I can be just one category because I change every week. One day I can look goth, the next punk, the next vintage etc. However there is one look you will never catch me sporting, and that is chav.

Chavette

How do I put this....I wish I was joking, but this type of person is taking over the UK.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.