Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Would You Classify Yourself As?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Carnal Malefactor
This is all getting very, very silly!

IPB Image
Quistis88
Haha! laugh.gif Love the pic! Where is it from, Bacon?
Carnal Malefactor
Monty Python. The 'Ministry of Silly Walks' sketch.

John Cleese is amazing.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
tean,tean,tean...................wats up with that lol? wat does it mean!O_o

yeah john cleese rocks hard core lol
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Nov 28 2004, 12:41 AM)
Monty Python. The 'Ministry of Silly Walks' sketch.

John Cleese is amazing.

I'm ashamed to say that I have never seen any Monty Python. sad.gif Although I must agree that I love John Cleese. biggrin.gif
Blade42
God my eyesight sucks, I thought all of you were saying John Cheese....I've seen some Monty Python.....
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
my fav one is when they all go to the castle they see a bunny and, it grows sharp teeth and red eyes jumps on his face omg lmao i couldnt even breathe i was luaghing so hard laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Do you ever try reading your own posts aloud?
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
................ , i did somthing wrong?....... huh.gif
Quistis88
Goodness gracious. I read some of his posts aloud. Some I cannot pronounce. Well, many.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
well.......um......eh..... ,............................ dry.gif laugh.gif cool.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Punctuation is the English language's way of telling you that it's okay to breathe.
Quistis88
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Nov 28 2004, 12:58 AM)
well.......um......eh..... ,............................ dry.gif  laugh.gif  cool.gif

Good job. You have now acknowledged the existence of punctuation. Next step is how to use them properly.
Blade42
You guys are trying to teach Kouga punctuation. I guess.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Nah i just don't use it some times and they get a kick out of when i do, so they post about how i am supposed to do blah blah blah..........
Blade42
Yeah, figured out eventually.
Ailuro
But ceriusly. I really think you need correct punctuation in your life.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
I'm teeribly sorry, but you didn't see my new posts did you? Pitty becuase my typeing ability has increased 98%
Blade42
Really it has, and if you wanna spell everything correctly, typeing, would be typing.
Ailuro
Well sure you're actually using commas now, but have you seen your words? Every other one is misspelled. I hate to be nit-picky, but you leave me no alternative.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Alot comming from you, and yeah i pretty much spell everything wright, wich is more then i can say for you...... nit-picky ok yeah find that one in the dictionary
Quistis88
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Nov 28 2004, 01:45 AM)
Alot comming from you, and yeah i pretty much spell everything wright, wich is more then i can say for you......

It's rare to see someone talking to oneself on a forum.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Only if i were wink.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Nov 27 2004, 11:45 PM)
Alot comming from you, and yeah i pretty much spell everything wright, wich is more then i can say for you...... nit-picky ok yeah find that one in the dictionary

Excuse me? Have you looked at what you type? You can't honestly tell me you really believe that about yourself.

I feel so mean. >_<
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
You should, cuase if you saw before what i typed, is that what i type that is mean i really don't mean it so you think about that
Quistis88
Is that some sort of new age circular logic? I find it hard to understand at first glance.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
As i said before and i will say it again, BIG words confuse me...... dry.gif
Quistis88
Which word in my preceding sentence was big?
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Circular, and logic ............................ laugh.gif
Quistis88
Please tell me you jest.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
If by jest you mean joking then yes lol
Quistis88
Yes, jest = joking. Good work. Good night.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Night , cyas tomorro
Ailuro
... No comment. o_O
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Ok goodnight ailuro im goin to bed....*yawns* (i prob won't respond to this because i will have been in bed by the time your done typeing)
i'd say a pro skater and i'll soon be making my own skateboard team anyone wants to be in it when i start my own and go against tony hawks team and Bam Magera's team.plus i'll get to meet ryan sheckler too.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I fit into the 'other' catagory. I've never fit into any group %100.

I've always been a misfit and a wierdo, kind of like the Ramones song "I'm an outsider outside of everything", but I've come to embrace and celebrate it at this point in my life. tongue.gif
fullmetalalchemistchick
i classify my self as an outgoing definatlet un normal teenager i like pink but some times i'm a bit to sporty to be considered girly girl so i'm half girly half sporty
lt. Riza Hawkeye
Eh.. I'd be considered goth, I guess. I wear black, and those bondage pants and such.. But I most certainly do not live up to the way most people would think a goth person would act. I don't even consider myself goth.

In short. I'm a person who finds dark colors appealing.
Toby-Chan
"Me".

biggrin.gif
ἀρχή
I'm an arrogant pseudo-intellectual smile.gif

In high school, I was nearly a drop out ohmy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Right now, I'm a tortured artist. tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
Um...I don't know what I am? I'm a dork really biggrin.gif Dorks are those weird people who watch anime and sometimes play video games but don't necessarily fit into any specific category...
Spark Alchemist
eh...i dont really fit into any specific group...the way i dress depends on how i feel that day...sometimes i wear skater clothes/brands and other times i wear preppy outfits...most of the time i must admit im lazy and just throw on some soccer or basketball shorts a T and some flip flops or tenis...my make up if i feel like doing it tends to be dark <i like the way it brings out my eyes better...lol> and as for colors i wear my 3 fav are red, lime green and black...lol...so thats pretty much it...i would classify myself as an individual...lol
mei_tenshi
By Celes' definition, I am also a dork.

By my sister's definition, I'm just plain weird. tongue.gif
Spark Alchemist
i guess that makes me a dork too then....lol
fullmetalalchemistchick
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 6 2005, 06:09 PM)
Um...I don't know what I am? I'm a dork really biggrin.gif Dorks are those weird people who watch anime and sometimes play video games but don't necessarily fit into any specific category...
[snapback]207098[/snapback]

wow i never knew i'm a HUMONGOUS dork blink.gif
Luckyalchemy27
I'm the weird, crazy person that isn't popular, isn't an outcast, doesn't really have a category. The 'populars' hate me for no apparent reason, so I ignore them and hate them when I need to. I can make friends with anyone who's willing, but lots of people think I'm odd because of things the 'populars' are spreading around.

Life is good. laugh.gif
heavensangel
old school goth
fullmetalalchemistchick
you were goth at your old school? and now your not? or what
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.