Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Would You Classify Yourself As?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
ok um whats up with u , u are makeing no sense.....
Ailuro
You know what, Incomplete? The picture in your sig has been turning my brain wheels this whole time. It looks like Sasuke crossed with Edo.. with stripes on his face..
Quistis88
It IS a unique sig picture. smile.gif
xrninja
and then crossed with naruto/inuyasha for the stripes
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
uh hmmmm well ok that made no sense i was like totaly goth 1 min then the next wata ya know im like in blue jeans!
xrninja
unfortunately, incomplete's post was more coherent than yours usually are.
Quistis88
Unfortunate for who? biggrin.gif

Anyways, I must be off to bed. I'll talk to you all later. smile.gif Have a good night and stay off the streets!
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
ok i will good night *cough cough* good night now

ya my posts suck ass becuase im so dam tierd i mean holy crap look at time 3:011 am in morning omg! eh yeah ok im goin to bed lol cyas lata all
Quistis88
*switches to mommy-mode* Coughing, are you? You must have a cold. Go down a few bottles of Nyquil and you'll be fine. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
G'night, Quistis. happy.gif

EDIT: I think Quistis should be the mother in that mother poll. xD
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
thx for tip but in my opinion *whispers u can take that nyquil and shove it up your......... good night now!
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
GAH im tierd i am so going to bed cyas all tomorro...*yawn*
Ailuro
Wash his mouth out with soup! Or should I get the paddle?
Quistis88
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Kouga, but it doesn't seem like I own any Nyquil that I can shove anywhere. sad.gif I'm terribly sorry.

Paddle's reserved for Bacon. wink.gif

Good night, Ailuro! Good night, everyone!
xrninja
....mouth! because that's the way cough syrup is supposed to go in, you silly tean.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
darn well theres always cough syrup !
Ailuro
Such a silly tean indeed.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
damn give tean a rest already i mean god still not droping the subject of how i spelled it wrong... dry.gif ha paddle is for u nija *stick out tounge*
Ailuro
Oh no no no. Paddle is strictly reserved for Bacon, you silly tean you. happy.gif
xrninja
unfortunately i am unskilled in the art of droping. it sounds like groping, but more drippy. but you know what, keep the paddle. you can sell it on ebay and use that money to buy one of those "Typing for Kiddies" software.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
*does a dance* oh yeah wa paddles for him ha oh yeah ha ha woo uh huh uh huh break it down got owned! .....eh um dry.gif as i was saying good night stop responding to what i say so i can go to sleep god cyas all tomorro
xrninja
oh, ailuro, let's respond to everything he says! then he'll never sleep and he'll be a crazy insomniac with a typing deficiency!
Ailuro
Oh that'll be rather fun~

*responds*

I think he should learn how a period mark is used.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
to late, im out damn kids and there pop music sleep.gif
Ailuro
Damn kids and their grammar deficient selves. sleep.gif
xrninja
maybe the american education system should bring back the ol' cane (no paddle because paddles are for bacon).

"spell 'unanimous.'"

"y-u-n-a-n-y-m-u-s?"

"WRONG!" *SMACK*

and the kid will never spell unanimous wrong again. great system, isn't it?
Ailuro
A very efficient system. I know many classmates of mine who would benefit greatly from it.
Quistis88
xrninja, you should be a teacher. If I ever become a principal, I'm SO hiring you.
Carnal Malefactor
That reminds me... my ex used to hit me with a spatula whenever I started singing Mercyful Fate songs aloud. It kept me in line.
luciferownsme
My mom used to whack me with a spatula for being bad...and my family considers anything not the letter "A" or higher in school as bad...
Bling_bling_Angel
wink.gif Wow... she's nice... I'd've used a Louisville slugger... XDDD
Carnal Malefactor
I don't think I'd have lived past the age of 12 in that family... ohmy.gif
luciferownsme
I dunno...I dubbed it the Law of Asian perfection since setreotypically speaking there's no such thing as a dumb Asian.(probably the only Asian/Chinese stereotype I won't beat you on the head for mentioning)

My brother still hasn't lived down his B in art in middle school and he's applying for college this year...
Quistis88
Great name for that little law, luciferownsme. Every Asian parent does that, and I think most of you here have experienced it, if not still bound to . . .
Hole
Really? My parents are pretty loose for Asians.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Hole @ Nov 28 2004, 03:43 AM)

Uh... I hope you mean 'loose' in the sense that they're 'permissive', and not the other sense... huh.gif
Quistis88
There you go again with the innuendos, Bacon. Don't make me bring out the paddle. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
...I'll be good... ph34r.gif
Quistis88
Good, good. smile.gif I see discipline does work.
Ailuro
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Nov 27 2004, 07:44 PM)

Uh... I hope you mean 'loose' in the sense that they're 'permissive', and not the other sense... huh.gif

You know, that never woulda crossed my mind if you never mentioned it. o__o
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 27 2004, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Nov 27 2004, 07:44 PM)

You know, that never woulda crossed my mind if you never mentioned it. o__o

Sometimes, I'm not sure who's more hentai: me or Bacon... T_T;;;
Ailuro
Hm. But Rolf probably beats you both. >>;
Carnal Malefactor
Obviously me, on account of the fact that I'm male...
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Nov 27 2004, 08:58 PM)
Obviously me, on account of the fact that I'm male...

ph34r.gif *blushes* Oh... my...
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
eh um..........im gonna stay quite wen ever i interupt somthing that i dunno whats going on i start an uproar laugh.gif , and i dont want the paddle , i hear quis has a nuaghty swing ph34r.gif
Quistis88
No, I don't. Even if I do, no one knows yet, because I haven't swung.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
eh um wat chu talking about? laugh.gif
Ailuro
My gosh. -__-;
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
well srry for asking, it seems i have disturbed the peace................... dry.gif (joking so don't take this ceriusly)
Quistis88
No, don't worry, I won't take your ceriusly. I prefer tean.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.