Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Would You Classify Yourself As?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 27 2004, 12:33 AM)
"Need to read" indeed.  Do you have one, Kouga?  If not, maybe I could buy you one for Christmas.

I'll put in an encyclopedia, myself...
Quistis88
See, Kouga? We're very concerned about your education, because we're such nice people. If you really need a dictionary, just say the word. I have many and don't mind giving one or two away.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
GOD I CANT BELEIVE U QUIS U TOLD THEM ABOUT MY SPELLING DISABILITY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god i hate u *stroms off in a tiffy*
xrninja
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Nov 27 2004, 12:32 AM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 27 2004, 12:25 AM)
is a counterdick the opposite of a dick?

OMG! laugh.gif That is so funny and sick!

I think he meant "contradict"... Sweetie, take my word for it: you need to read the dictionary... rolleyes.gif

i only missed two problems on the verbal section of the SAT so i assure you, my vocabulary is fine wink.gif

but do you know how many fricking hours i spent looking up words and memorizing vocab cards for the damn SAT? AUUGH.
Quistis88
Did I say something? unsure.gif
Carnal Malefactor
The SAT really isn't worth the trouble you put into it. I barely studied and I got a 1280 on my first try and 1330 on my second.
Hole
You're one of those people I'd like to kill for achieving a high score that easily.
Quistis88
I never took a SAT. Not required in my province, maybe. *shrugs*
Hole
Judging from your insanely huge vocabulary you wouldnt've had any trouble with it anyway.
xrninja
wanna hear the sun family SAT boot camp? i didn't go through it by choice.

november to the start of christmas break: one test per weekend
christmas break: one test per day
end of christmas break to march SAT date: two tests per weekend
february ski break: two tests per day

then i got a 1480 and i nearly died a horrible death at the hands of my dad.

march to may: one test per weekend
after AP tests to june SAT date: two tests per weekend.

seriously, if i hadn't broken 1500 i would have killed myself/be killed by dad. i didn't have a life at ALL junior year mad.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
I took SATs... my scores weren't too shabby... I got the highest in the English/Grammar part...
Haroken
I dont think I've posted here...

I'm that quiet kid in the corner who everythinks is weird that simply listen to music, but can cheer you up with self deprecating humor.

I'm so awesome. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
That boot camp sounds so . . . strict. unsure.gif

Judging from your insanely huge vocabulary you wouldnt've had any trouble with it anyway.

You're always the flatterer, Hole. biggrin.gif
Hole
Heh heh, if it'll make you feel any better I got only 450 on verbal on my first try. [insert embarassed emoticon here]
Quistis88
Hee. I don't understand any of those numbers. 1480 and 450 and all that. tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Haroken @ Nov 27 2004, 12:50 AM)

I'm so awesome. biggrin.gif

Yeah... and I love you too... rolleyes.gif
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
GET A ROOM!
Quistis88
I think they already each have their own rooms. I know I do.
Bling_bling_Angel
Let's see you make me, child... wink.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 27 2004, 12:50 AM)
That boot camp sounds so . . . strict.   unsure.gif

if a practice test ran into dinnertime i wasn't allowed to eat until i finished T__T

and i didn't get to go out to eat with them on saturday nights until june T__T
Carnal Malefactor
Some of our rooms have more padding than others...
Hole
Do you even still remember half of the vocab? I know I don't.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Nov 27 2004, 12:57 AM)

What are you implying? wink.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 27 2004, 01:57 AM)
if a practice test ran into dinnertime i wasn't allowed to eat until i finished T__T

and i didn't get to go out to eat with them on saturday nights until june T__T

You poor girl! Come to MY place, and I'LL feed you. biggrin.gif

I like my squishy walls . . .
xrninja
actually, my family could out-eat any asian family out there. the 4 of us ordered 10 dishes at our favorite restaurant today, ate every single scrap, and then went to a friend's house to eat their thanksgiving leftovers.

tanto: edamame, steamed veggies, jyako oroshi salad, hamachi sashimi, shiromaguro tataki, grilled mackerel and anchovies, yaki onigiri, braised rock cod, kurobuta misokatsu, and the gindara yuan cod.

friend's house: two types of salsa, two types of cornbread, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, creamed spinach, cheddar and bleu cheese biscuits, macadamia nut pie, pumpkin pie, stuffing, and cranberry sauce.

now i'm having trouble breathing x__X
Quistis88
Ahh, the joys of food. tongue.gif Digest all that slowly now. biggrin.gif You still have to live for the cookies from the SSS.
xrninja
and the punch! definitely.

and i've always wanted padded walls, actually. when we were in taiwan 4 or 5 years ago we went to this fancy-schmancy restaurant and we had our own room with padded walls. i hated the food so i spent the whole time walking into the walls laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
I love pumpkin pie... it's out of the topic, but I love it so much, I juss felt like saying so... X333
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 27 2004, 02:23 AM)
and the punch! definitely.

and i've always wanted padded walls, actually. when we were in taiwan 4 or 5 years ago we went to this fancy-schmancy restaurant and we had our own room with padded walls. i hated the food so i spent the whole time walking into the walls laugh.gif

Yes, good ol' punch. biggrin.gif

I remember those restaurants! Loved those padded walls! They're all velvety and soft. So innocuous. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Never been to a restaurant with padded walls. Didn't even know they existed. I gotta look one up and persuade my family to eat there. That'll be fun. o.o
Bling_bling_Angel
laugh.gif Seriously... I don't give a f*kk about what restaurants have or don't have... as long as they have food, heck, I don't care...! X333
Ailuro
Would you like to go to a dirty restaurant with out-of-date decorations and musty carpets?

Or a clean, sparkly, sweet smelling restaurant?
xrninja
oh, but the padded walls are so fun! you and run into them and it doesn't hurt smile.gif and that would be why they're in asylums, huh. yeah, when i'm rich and famous my crib'll have padded walls. they're so badass.
Blade42
Padded walls have to be badass, you hit them with yourself and it doesn't hurt!
Quistis88
Invite me over for some tean when you get that rockin' crib. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 27 2004, 01:33 AM)
Would you like to go to a dirty restaurant with out-of-date decorations and musty carpets?

Or a clean, sparkly, sweet smelling restaurant?

*no comback* You're right... rolleyes.gif

Still though... as long as the food's good...

And, Ninja... you used the word "crib"... whoo hoo! Keep it gangsta, Ninja... cool.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 27 2004, 01:37 AM)
Invite me over for some tean when you get that rockin' crib.  biggrin.gif

definitely. we'll dine on tean with ceriusly, cookies, and punch, and then we can run into the walls together.

and i AM gangsta. if you read my lj you'd know that i put the angst in gangsta.
Ailuro
Be sure to include me in the invitation. We'll make it the SSS. wink.gif
Quistis88
YES! Splendid suggestion, Ailuro, as always. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
xD

I'm sure one of you would have suggested it if I didn't.
Quistis88
Come now. biggrin.gif That thought never even crossed my barren mind, much less come out of my lips in the form of a suggestion.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 27 2004, 01:44 AM)
xD

I'm sure one of you would have suggested it if I didn't.

laugh.gif Quit being modest...

I wanna come too!
Ailuro
I am not worthy of your praise. ><
Quistis88
You're welcome to join us, Angel. But then again, it's not my crib, so I have no say. biggrin.gif
xrninja
of course you three are on the guest list biggrin.gif we'll have our tean and ceriusly together.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 27 2004, 01:47 AM)
You're welcome to join us, Angel.  But then again, it's not my crib, so I have no say.  biggrin.gif

dry.gif Oh yeah... I forgot that...
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 27 2004, 02:48 AM)
of course you three are on the guest list biggrin.gif we'll have our tean and ceriusly together.

That has got the be one of the best inside jokes of the year. biggrin.gif If it counts as an inside joke at all, that is.
Ailuro
Its inside joke-ish enough. x)
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
u still wont give tean a rest will u?....it was a mistake get used to it.................................................... dry.gif
Incomplete
Uhh....lassify myself.....OTHER! XD....
One day I'm all Goth...the next im in jeans, a white tee, and a leather coat...brown leather...the nex im in cammo...so I am quite effectively "OTHER".....tough...I coud be called...MOOSE! XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.