Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Second Hottest FMA Guy, ASIDE from Ed & Roy...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Bling_bling_Angel
I love Roy & Ed, but seriously now... ASIDE from them, who grills your cheese...? XD!!! Juss jokin'... But yeah... cool.gif

SO LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

<Added more poll choices (Al, Hohenheim-adult, Hohenheim-young, Major Miles, King Bradley, Alphonse(CoS), Alex Armstrong, Fu, Buccaneer, & Envy) April 19, 2011. ~ Board staff>
AoiSora
I didn't realize that I would be first.... oh well. I Voted for Havoc. Poor guy. Being the RoyxHawkeye fan that I am, I feel that the poor lung cancer man needs some love too.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(AoiSora @ Nov 10 2004, 07:58 PM)
I didn't realize that I would be first.... oh well.  I Voted for Havoc.  Poor guy.  Being the RoyxHawkeye fan that I am, I feel that the poor lung cancer man needs some love too.

wink.gif Yeah... I know... but I think h'e hot... right? When he's not being goofy-looking with his cigarette... Someone here on this forum has a signature banner of him along with Roy & Liza; it was very nice looking picute of Havoc... wonder where that person has gone to... huh.gif
Quistis88
Russell, of course. Send him my way, anytime.

. . . what? huh.gif I'm partial to blonds. laugh.gif
AoiSora
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 11 2004, 03:32 AM)
Russell, of course.  Send him my way, anytime.

. . . what?  huh.gif  I'm partial to blonds.  laugh.gif

Er.. Don't take this the wrong way.. But who is that?? I was trying to remember, but I couldn't

EDIT: OH!!! I remember... why does that always happen.. only after you ask you remember!
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 10 2004, 08:32 PM)
Russell, of course.  Send him my way, anytime.

. . . what?  huh.gif  I'm partial to blonds.  laugh.gif

wink.gif Yeah... I know... I love all 'em guyz... I wonder who's the most popular, ne?
RoyxRiza BigFan
Pimp daddy is my man cool.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(RoyxRiza BigFan @ Nov 10 2004, 10:29 PM)

laugh.gif Omg, I can't help laughing... XD!!!!!

No offense!!!
Bling_bling_Angel
sad.gif I juss wish I could have all of 'em... start my own harem, or something, X3!!!

Except for Scar... he freaks me out... ph34r.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Nov 11 2004, 05:56 AM)
QUOTE(RoyxRiza BigFan @ Nov 10 2004, 10:29 PM)

laugh.gif Omg, I can't help laughing... XD!!!!!

No offense!!!

hey Greed is hot stuff! look at his harem of women at his disposal with one loyal assasin gal especially rolleyes.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Ye~ep... Greed is a sexy hot-shot... till he changes into that freak from hell, that is... blink.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
thats no freak!!! it smells of venom and carnage symboite!!! MARVEL RULEZZZZ!!! @W@

scar needs more sex appeal.. rolleyes.gif

the thing is he is actually an 80s anime image of a bad boy..like Kurt Russel from Escape from New york cool.gif so yeah...badss..at least there could be Roze sad.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
huh.gif That black demon that Greed changes into... is sexy to you?!?!!?!! ph34r.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
ohmy.gif Whoa... looks like chain-smoker Havoc's on a winning streak as of now... X3
xrninja
yup, i voted havoc! i have to say he's pretty damn hot; if he'd lose the cancer stick i'd like him even more. hughes was a close second.
Queen of the dammed
Whoa... looks like chain-smoker Havoc's on a winning streak as of now... X3
Obviously he would.... if he wern't for Ed or Roy then Havoc would obviously be the hottest guy around here... *drools* Pimp-king is a close second....XDD
Kihaku
One of the hardest decisions of my life biggrin.gif ... First I thought... Russell.. but he's just 14! Just a boy... that would be more cute. Then I was torn between Kimblee and Havoc... and in the end I voted Russell... who cares if he's 14... he looks older anyway...
Omakase Shimasu
Yeesh. I can't choose between Kimblee, Scar, Archer and Russell.... I'll get back on this one eventually.

Look, mama! No smilies!
Bling_bling_Angel
unsure.gif Dang... Russell's younger than Ed... and he's taller^^... *gets clobbered by Ed*

Ye~ap... the only thing I dislike about Havoc is his chain-smoking... dry.gif

Hughes..? Well, he's married... no-touchy... rolleyes.gif

Pimp Daddy? Hell-yeah... except when he gets ticked, he turns into hell... ph34r.gif

Archer? He lost me when the cannon came outta his mouth... blink.gif

Kimblee... is hott... X_X!!! wink.gif

Scar? God forbid I ever like him...
Omakase Shimasu
Um, well I wasn't exactly talking about TerminArcher... blink.gif

And Scar's got the hottest body out of them all... But.. Archer's got this "something" about him that's quite attracting. And Russell's Ed... Hmmm, tough decision...

Haha, notice the way I completely "forgot" to mention Kimblee. *cough-cough*
Bling_bling_Angel
Nah, the problem with Scar is he reminds me of Arnold Schwarzzeneger... it creeps me out; other than that, I saw some pret~ty good snap shots of him which weren't too shabby... wink.gif

Archer...? Yeah... something about him... really interesting... but Kimblee's more interesting, I think... laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Gads, I hate this [View results] option. It nulls my vote! -__- I wanna see the results, so it'll make my voting easier. X3

Oh, I've decided to leave Russell for what he is, since he reminds me too much of Ed. And since I voted for Ed once already, it wouldn't be fair. So now it's a tug-o'-war between Scar and Archer. >__> Grand.
RoyxRiza BigFan
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Nov 11 2004, 06:44 AM)
huh.gif That black demon that Greed changes into... is sexy to you?!?!!?!! ph34r.gif

what? i thought when he change into that reminds me of the spiderman char call venom..the black..ehm tougne coming out alien? ph34r.gif what demon...ewww
Riza Babe
Maes Hughes!!!! hes the MAN , Father and husband laugh.gif
Ninie
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Nov 11 2004, 03:14 AM)
QUOTE(AoiSora @ Nov 10 2004, 07:58 PM)
I didn't realize that I would be first.... oh well.  I Voted for Havoc.  Poor guy.  Being the RoyxHawkeye fan that I am, I feel that the poor lung cancer man needs some love too.

wink.gif Yeah... I know... but I think h'e hot... right? When he's not being goofy-looking with his cigarette... Someone here on this forum has a signature banner of him along with Roy & Liza; it was very nice looking picute of Havoc... wonder where that person has gone to... huh.gif

Was it me? *Points at signature* Because I think Havoc's hot on my sig... Not as much as Roy (will he ever be?), but still.

Hum... I really don't know who I'll vote for... Hagaren has too many hot guy! Not that I'm complaining... wink.gif
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif A doujinshi can make anyone hot. wink.gif (for my sake, I hope that is a dj) Beautiful artwork, though. *__* ......I didn't realize that was Havoc until you mentioned. ^ ^;;

Heh, just realized Denny Bloch is in there too... Poor thing, I bet noone's voted for him yet. ^ ^;;
Ninie
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 11 2004, 10:21 PM)
laugh.gif A doujinshi can make anyone hot. wink.gif (for my sake, I hope that is a dj) Beautiful artwork, though. *__* ......I didn't realize that was Havoc until you mentioned. ^ ^;;

Heh, just realized Denny Bloch is in there too... Poor thing, I bet noone's voted for him yet. ^ ^;;

Yes, it's fan artwork. (but I don't think it was in a doujinshi...) and I've doujinshi make people ugly... wacko.gif

My friend really like Denny. I'll ask her to vote for him! I like him, too, but not that much.
Omakase Shimasu
Good, then I won't feel too bad when I go off voting for either Scar or Archer. biggrin.gif;;

Why is it so hard to choose between these two??
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Ninie @ Nov 11 2004, 02:18 PM)

Was it me? *Points at signature* Because I think      's hot on my sig... Not as much as Roy (will he ever be?), but still.

Hum... I really don't know who I'll vote for... Hagaren has too many hot guy! Not that I'm complaining... wink.gif

Yea... it's you... and yeah... it juss HOT on your signature... I want to steal it... XD!!!
Sapphire Alchemist Naur
How Dare you don't put the Colonel on there! *goes into a half hour rant and finall has to be dragged out by a bunch of other soldiers*
Bling_bling_Angel
dry.gif Gimme a break... Roy-sama & Ed-kun are tied for FIRST PL[U]ACE as THE hottest guy... calm down!!!

That's why I said, those two ASIDE... who is the SECOND hottest... not 1st, but 2nd!! rolleyes.gif
Sapphire Alchemist Naur
.....oh............I see......second place, why *bishie pose* that would be me tongue.gif *random heavy object lands on his head and hawkeye walks away whistling innocently*
Bling_bling_Angel
wink.gif No problem... everyone makes mistakes...
Sapphire Alchemist Naur
Well any way, in reality I voted for (spoiler ahead for those just starting series)

Major General Hughes out of respect for the fallen hero and his beloved family! *salutes*
Bling_bling_Angel
wink.gif Yes... I admire that...
Sapphire Alchemist Naur
you know what people on here need to do more.......roleplay their ranks *salutes major bling bling*
Queen of the dammed
Major General Hughes out of respect for the fallen hero and his beloved family! *salutes*

Awwww.... X33 So sweet....... Well I didn't vote for him because he was too much like my dad.... it's just to wierd for me to vote for a dad look-alike.... So I voted for Havoc... If I had two I could vote for DA PIMP..... XDDD
Ninie
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Nov 12 2004, 05:16 AM)
QUOTE(Ninie @ Nov 11 2004, 02:18 PM)

Was it me? *Points at signature* Because I think      's hot on my sig... Not as much as Roy (will he ever be?), but still.

Yea... it's you... and yeah... it juss HOT on your signature... I want to steal it... XD!!!

That's the orginial picture, and That's the website.
Omakase Shimasu
Well.... this is sad. o.o I would've thought Kimblee (at least) would've gotten more votes. Poor Denny and Scar.... Wonder why Havoc's raking in all the votes, though. rolleyes.gif

@Sapphire Alchemist Naur: btw, you can use the [ spoiler]-tags instead of spoiler space. biggrin.gif (it's right next to the [ List] button)

@Bling_Bling_Angel: by the way... Isn't the second hottest guy either Ed or Roy? blink.gif Seeing their race at the moment I don't think either of these guys (indicates this poll) can beat either Roy or Ed at the moment. biggrin.gif Therefore it's more accurate to ask for "3rd Hottest FMA Male Character"
Kasumi
laugh.gif For me, Havoc and Ed tie second place for the hottest FMA male character.

With that said, no need for me to say who I voted for, right?
hunterxkazu
Ed and roy is the only ppl I can say
Omakase Shimasu
@Kasumi: laugh.gif Wonder how I knew you would say that.

@hunterxkazu: At least try! It's no fun otherwise! Pick Scar! Pick him! He still hasn't got a vote! He's got a hot body! Why can't anyone see??

ph34r.gif What are you staring at?
Kasumi
Because you can read minds now! laugh.gif

But, really, you knew? How did you know Havoc wouldn't be in third place instead?
VansFlyingPapaya
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 12 2004, 10:36 AM)
Well.... this is sad. o.o I would've thought Kimblee (at least) would've gotten more votes. Poor Denny and Scar.... Wonder why Havoc's raking in all the votes, though.  rolleyes.gif

I voted for Kimblee...
hunterxkazu
if you think as a yoai or a women I can see why Jean Havoc is hot
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Nov 12 2004, 11:20 PM)
Because you can read minds now! laugh.gif

But, really, you knew? How did you know Havoc wouldn't be in third place instead?

@Kasumi: I dunno. I just did. Maybe because he's also from the military? rolleyes.gif I dunno.

@VansFlyingPapaya: THANK. YOU.

@hunterxkazu: men are allowed to think other men are hot, aren't they? biggrin.gif So, you chose Havoc, too?
Queen of the dammed
And so now the theory of that women are attracted to military men who happen to be hot has been proven XDDDD and the fact that despite health risks, chain smokers are as popular as ever... biggrin.gif
hunterxkazu
yup and huges is second
Bling_bling_Angel
Yeah... I'm surprised how Havoc is on his winning streak... I, unforuntaely, did not vote... cuz I made the frikin' poll... u_u... But hell, if I could vote, I'd've taken all of 'em, $hit... well, like I said, except for Scar... I'm so sorry Omakase... I wish I could share your opinion, but I juss can't... too blinded by the likes of Pimp Daddy Greed, and cutie Russell... laugh.gif
Sapphire Alchemist Naur
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 12 2004, 11:36 AM)
@Sapphire Alchemist Naur: btw, you can use the [ spoiler]-tags instead of spoiler space. biggrin.gif (it's right next to the [ List] button)

*salutes* Sir yes sir! I will keep that in mind for next time sir!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.