Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 19: The Death Of The Undying - Content Discussion Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2
theicecreamalchemist
Just watched it for a second time, and I'm impressed, but not overly so. Maybe the episode is not to blame because I couldn't find too much fault with it, but I think reading the manga first took away some impact or gave me impressions I thought would translate onto the screen. Still, it was definitely one of the best episodes so far and I'm looking forward to Ed abusing Hoho next week! Running the music a little before the credits was effective, I think they should do that more often. Although I missed Ed in this episode, I really think his absence gave the other cast a chance to shine, especially Al. His VA was excellent, she put so much into that speech about protecting others and Hawkeye, it made my spine tingle. Seeing Riza cry breaks my heart everytime and I think her VA did a great job. The screaming was very raw and intense.

One of my fave moments was Winry and Al reuniting - I wanted to hug them both! Great VAing again. I like that they included Mustang nearly crashing the car into Barry, the wet matchstick joke, Riza calling him an idiot, to name a few. Lust was evil, yet sexy...but why oh why did the boobs have to go boing! like that? Took the mood away a bit. The sound of her dying was pretty hellraising! Haha. Anyway, I'm sad to see her go, as well as Barry. Two great characters gone in one ep! I don't think cutting the battle with Envy was such a great loss (Plus, I find it interesting to see what they choose to insert and what they choose to omit for animation purposes) once I remind myself that they can't jam pack everything into 20 minutes and I certainly didn't want them to skim on the EPIC FIGHT. laugh.gif And oh my God, did Mustang kick ### or what? So awesome. I prefer his manga-style design so much more then FMA1's version. The eyes are better, for one.

Music was fine, though I didn't like what they used during Lust's death and I still think there should be more variety. Animation was better then in previous eps, although I could nit-pick about a few things like certain angles they chose to use. For example, when Mustang and Hawkeye are ordering Fuery about and when Fuery tosses Hawkeye her gun. That looked like it was meant to be some epic action shot but it came off awkward. The movements just strike me as wooden in some areas and perfectly fluid in others like the fight scenes.

I'm gonna try to see this as a seperate entitiy from the manga and judge it in its own right in the future, but I do think the manga material has more potential Bones could exploit then they're currently doing. Sticking panel for panel is obviously not possible, but my real gripe is that they are cutting corners and the quality is inconsistant. HOWEVER, it keeps getting better, though it didn't beat last week for me strangely, and I can't wait for more!

thunderbreak
i think this is a great ep.
course i dont want them to skip xing v envy fight entirely,but i almost forgot the existance of it while watching.i would like it to be included in another ep.and i do wish ling presence would be more until he become greed/ling

roy mustang
well i think he 's,well [All hail lord Xenu] this ep.from animation and his eyes...the determination look.i am glad that bones get the essenece of the manga not the form.and the lighter and philosopher sttone sound effect is excellent
Shinichiro Miki has done a great job as Roy in here,which tributes the awesomeness of roy in this ep.i've seen him in 2 not-that serious roles(ie urahara and in gintama).i think vs lust part is the best and i'm impressed.he is good when it showing him in a weakened form,and on his return,and in the final scene.

side note:i wish two scenes would follow the manga more/change it.one is the part where mustang pull out lust philosopher stone,but i think i'm quite ok with this deletion.and the other part is where riza trigger her gun.there's one part where they show her sideway,and i think it makes the scream sorta of uncoordinated.i think it should have shown riza more closer.and i 'm surprised the shots are not so forcefully as it's in the manga,but i dont want to whine that much cos this is an adaption.

Lust:is it me or lust claws are wolverine like?in the manga i have no notion of her claws are metallic.btw her seiyuu is awesome,from the first scene,her resurrection to the final scene(the deadly look the animation is drawn is great).for the boing sound--it's weird and i'm surprised it got on screen--it's a bit annoying .

for riza :i always wonder why fumiko orikasa did not sound her less girly,like she did in bleach and gintama.i just read the latter volumes and i got some inkling...ok back to topic.i think she done a good job,and i'm glad firstly that"kisama"line is not cut and performed well,the screams-i think it's very excellent.I think one dont care that much when someone the love left-but that just purely IMO.i think her interraction between al are good and touching(and the tempo is very excellently made here),and that's one of my favourite scene.and her interraction with roy are very well done.

nice to see kain part not deleted.but no havoc being squeezed by Al.

Al: brief,but yet very good.a strong speech btw.i never imagine his armor so shiny.his VA done a great job-and she definetely improves a lot/like icecream alchemist says,put a lot of effort.the scenes which they choose to flashback are very well chosen,especially the martel scene.unlike the hughes flashback,it's not too long n windy

Barry:i think his seiyuu done a great job of him.in previous ep he's very funny and have a good chemistry with the others.and at the scene at door of truth,i am impressed by his voice when he spoke of his body being rotten.a mixture of sadness and ironic(?).the scene where lust claws his armor are spectactcular.i like the part where the red eyes just vanish.the last scene between him & his body is v.touching,and the music is very sad.

winry:i like the final scene.the music ,thought not new,is excellent.winry va does improve IMo alot,and --nice gag

for the discussion above,i think what's important is to include the essence of the manga,including plot,story,characters and relationship.
Elemental/Alchemist
quick little appreciation post for this most Epic of episodes...
i could always see tid bits of Bones working magic in the other episodes, and they nail it when they need to (Hughes' episode 10 and now Roy's) ... and please make the flashback scenes of ishval and the full military campaign with Hughes, Roy, Riza etc. as epic as well

edit: riza's voice.. eh, it was fine to me, she's a tough in control woman and very poised, so if/when she ever breaks down it would probably be so hard mentally that it would break her physically, thus the fall and the high pitch/almost out of breath sound
TheSentinel
QUOTE (Zii @ Aug 13 2009, 09:49 AM) *
QUOTE (Nzm @ Aug 13 2009, 10:47 PM) *
wouldn't it be borinbg to watch the sxact copy of manga?

People say this so often.
No.

I actually agree. I'd love a frame by frame series. None the less, aside from some pacing issues, I'm overall pleased with brother hood.

QUOTE (Elemental/Alchemist @ Aug 13 2009, 05:43 PM) *
and please make the flashback scenes of ishval and the full military campaign with Hughes, Roy, Riza etc. as epic as well

YES PLEASE!
BloodRed Alchemist
Yessss!! Absolutely perfect episode! There was nothing worth complaining about! EPIC!
Full Metal Elf
QUOTE (Jealous Rogo @ Aug 13 2009, 06:01 AM) *
- Okay first to address the main thing they removed from this episode, Ling and Lan Fan VS Envy and Gluttony. I am dissappointed to see this gone but at the same time, I'm not surprised nor do I think it's a great loss. It only served these purposes a. introducing Ling to the concept of Homunuculus (word of mouth will sort that out no doubt) and b. to introduce Envy's shapeshifting to Al and spark the conversation in the car, c. introducing that Lan Fan and Ling can recognise Homunculus by their weird energy and d. introducing, in voice, Pride (which is the only thing I'm really sad is gone)

Forgot about that! I need to re-read those chapters.

But actually...all those things I think are important, lol. I hope they work them in somehow in the future.
Jealous Rogo
QUOTE (Full Metal Elf @ Aug 14 2009, 06:31 PM) *
QUOTE (Jealous Rogo @ Aug 13 2009, 06:01 AM) *
- Okay first to address the main thing they removed from this episode, Ling and Lan Fan VS Envy and Gluttony. I am dissappointed to see this gone but at the same time, I'm not surprised nor do I think it's a great loss. It only served these purposes a. introducing Ling to the concept of Homunuculus (word of mouth will sort that out no doubt) and b. to introduce Envy's shapeshifting to Al and spark the conversation in the car, c. introducing that Lan Fan and Ling can recognise Homunculus by their weird energy and d. introducing, in voice, Pride (which is the only thing I'm really sad is gone)

Forgot about that! I need to re-read those chapters.

But actually...all those things I think are important, lol. I hope they work them in somehow in the future.

Yeah I kinda realised that after reading back what I wrote...

But looking ahead, all those things are easily introduced in other ways, most likely the Homunculus concept will be introduced to Ling next time he talks to Al or Ed
Rainshine
I loved this episode!! biggrin.gif
I really liked the Roy/Lust fight.

Poor Havoc. And Barry. sad.gif

And Hohenheim!!!! laugh.gif

I can't wait for the next one! biggrin.gif
FullMetalFist
I know I am a little behind, but I finished this episode and I thought it was great. The whole episode was rather intense. Havoc looked awesome running around incognito. He looked awesome. When Gluttony was in the tower with Hawkeye, I was like, O dang, this is bad. Black Cayate saved the day, kind of. And seeing Mustang burn Lust to a crisp was pretty awesome. It was a great episode.
Michiyo-
Please add FMA:B English dubbed episode 19 (on CN on Adult Swim) talk-back/discussions here. smile.gif
Hagaren_4ever
WOW. This episode had it all: action, comedy, drama... it was an extremely entertaining episode and I enjoyed the hell out of every last second. It starts off with Roy saving the day, which we all remember, but it seems I forgot all of the really funny moments. Now some of the lines were obviously added by Funimation, but to be honest I didn't care. I was too busy being entertained by the great delivery and overall fantastic acting oozing out of every last line. Aside from Winry, Ling, and quite surprisingly, Ed, EVERYONE was laying down some serious bad-assery. Including Kain and Hayate, who I put on the same level on the "character's importance" pyrimid. (Oh who are we kidding we all know Hayate tops.)

We then enter into a gleefully thrilling search for... what are we searching for again? Oh who cares because OH MY GOD IT'S FREAKIN' LUST. The build-up to the climax of this fight was so deliciously satisfying it was like having prime rib as an appetizer.

And here comes the main course. I think Colleen Clinkenbeard and Laura Bailey really needed a glass of cold water after this, cause those SCREAMS. ohmy.gif They did NOT hold back! Colleen's Riza hit it out of the ballpark with her "YOU BIIIITCH!!!!" line. Never before have I heard such a fantastic banchee howl come from such an ordinarily calm woman. I was eating this up like kid on ice cream cake when Roy f**king Mustang comes to deliver some top-notch, bad-arse lines as he burns Lust to a crisp while her bone-shivering screams made me think "How much water did Laura Bailey have to drink before she was able to be so so calm with her elagant and delicious evil last words. It's like... even when we win, she wins. Thank you, Arakawa. For making such a delightfully sinful character for us all to enjoy. Lust R.I.P

So, like the beginning of this episode, the rest of this episode went on without a hitch. Not not to be said for Vic or Caitlin this week, but I look foward to hearing them on their future performances on the show. Maxey Whitehead continued to shine this week, shy a couple womanly-sounding lines.

What can I say? This episode was beautiful and left me thirsting for more. The story's getting better and better.
deet-tastic
I am in such... a state of euphoria. HOLY.HALE.
First off, i was so happy they kept in the "YOU BIIIITCH" line, because.. wow. Colleen. I... can't figure out what words to use. Just know that I am smiling ear to ear. Literaly. Colleen has my full Riza support now.
Second. All.HAIL.Laura. That was 1039423 times better than the Japanese VA. Laura deserves freaking awards left and right for that amazing piece of awesome. Those screams were spine chillingly perfect. After Roy delivered the final blow and they were standing there, i had to pause it (yay dishnetwork) I had to pause it and take it all in. And I started laughing, I didn't know how else to let out my emotions. I was just laughing out of pure euphoria. It had to of been 5 minutes of laughing before I could compose myself. I hit rewind and watched Lust scream again one more time. Then finaly finished up the episode.
I'll re-post later on the rest of the episode. *breathes*
Tombow
Gahaha, yes, Riza yelled B-word! XDDD
And, because that's unusual for her character, it was very effective, in my opinion. And, I thought it was nicely delivered. ^^
And then, oh my, great screaming job by Laura Bailey as Lust gets burned by Roy's flame!!! Wow. Totally loved the scene!!
This one is definitely one of my fav dubbed FMA:B episodes!! biggrin.gif
Bag of Magic Food
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jun 19 2010, 11:59 PM) *
as he burns Lust to a crisp while her bone-shivering screams made me think "How much water did Laura Bailey have to drink before she was able to be so so calm with her elagant and delicious evil last words.

Eh, I bet they can just record the lines out of order to make it easier. happy.gif
deet-tastic
^that's what I was just going to say. I bet they had Laura say those calm dying lines before she did the screams. Heaven knows she had to go on vocal rest after that epicness.
hawkflame
Holy crap, I always loved this episode, both the manga chapters and the subbed version, but the dub really takes the cake here. This episode really was one that needed to be done justice, and good lord did they. All of the major actors were on top of their game here- especially Travis Willingham, Colleen Clinkenbeard, and Laura Bailey. Travis' Mustang was every bit up to the level of badass and determination that the character should be. Laura's Lust was both sexy and terrifying at the same time (plus her screams of pain were absolutely intense). Colleen showed tremendous range here with her Hawkeye, having to perform moments that you've never seen from Hawkeye before (Comically angry, filled with rage, and broken down emotional wreck) along with her usual cool demeanor sprinked in throughout.

My jaw was agape when Hawkeye did her "You b*tch" scream at Lust.

The dub of this episode may very well be the most well acted anime dub episode I've ever seen. They needed to do a great job with this one, they were far more than up to the task.
deet-tastic
When the episode started and the TVMA popped up I said to my brother, they've only done that with 14 because of the bloodbath. And he said, because of Wrath. So why is this one MA?
I realize now it's because of the "b*tch" line. And the boobs.
hawkflame
QUOTE (deet-tastic @ Jun 20 2010, 02:06 AM) *
When the episode started and the TVMA popped up I said to my brother, they've only done that with 14 because of the bloodbath. And he said, because of Wrath. So why is this one MA?
I realize now it's because of the "b*tch" line. And the boobs.

I think that Lust being killed over and over again, in fairly disturbing fashion, is enough to give it the TV-MA rating. I thought the scene where she regenerated entirely from the stone was fairly creepy, not to mention the -intense- howls of pain when she's burned to death.
penguintruth
Episode 19 really is my favorite episode of this series.

The dub handled it... eh, okay, but not great. Willingham's Roy, which had been excellent, dropped the ball in the key scene. But on the other hand, Colleen Clinkenbeard OBLITERATED the Japanese VA in that scene with her talent. I was blown away.

I can't get this episode on Blu-Ray soon enough.
AXavierB
"YOU BIIITCH!"

Spectacular.
Nuclear Alchemist
QUOTE (hawkflame @ Jun 20 2010, 09:10 AM) *
I think that Lust being killed over and over again, in fairly disturbing fashion, is enough to give it the TV-MA rating. I thought the scene where she regenerated entirely from the stone was fairly creepy, not to mention the -intense- howls of pain when she's burned to death.

I like that part >:}
Flamez_Freak
Meh dub , good at points , but was never great . . The intensity in the dub was maintained . . . But it just sounded , like the guys behind the english dub wanted to top the japanese one . And it just went downhill at points . My rating for the episode (based on dub ONLY)
japanese 9.8
english 7.0
FailToImpress
I can't wait to watch this. I've been waiting for the dub of this episode since the Japanese came out... biggrin.gif
Kaori Ayanami
Great screaming contest, that of Riza's breakdown. Al, Riza and Lust were all well played, but I want to delve into Riza's part.

Indeed, the B-word was so Riza-ish and so unheard of at the same time it was just perfect. Colleen kept most of the Japanese VA goodness and added a bit of her own, besides showing emotion in a more Western style wink.gif. The cry (in every sense of the word) and the argument with Al (great Al there) were especially good. All in all, poignant and IC at the same time, which as for Riza is NOT an easy task.

Can't add anything else about Lust's part, you have said it all. Travis was not bad but not great either... but oh well, that's how it always has been in Brotherhood, as far as I know. Gluttony was creepy (good). Good Havoc. And Winry. Now that I think about it, it's finding BAD actings what is difficult here. biggrin.gif

Those added/changed phrases are great. It's hard for me to remember the actual words, so don't take these as quotes ^^U:
"I don't want your skinny bodies!"
"You're supposed to treat dinner before getting your hand in the chest" XD
"I did get you on your knees". Was that in the Japanese version? I don't remember... But I like it.
Ahhh, there are a lot more, but it's just too late here. I'll have to edit this later.

EDIT: "Mr Gallantry", of course! That was gold from Lust (even more, I mean).
IceSkadi
This is one of the few episodes that I watched dubbed in another language besides my own (that's far away from the japanese version but still good imo), and well, I really enjoyned it.
Despite I don't really like Roy and Lust's VAs (don't get me wrong they are great, but I've always imagined those characters with different voices) I think that they did a wonderful work during the main scene of the episode. And Riza's VA! That was a hell of a scream biggrin.gif

Elisabeth Hawkeye
Amazing job, but yes that screaming is a little too much histeric, but maybe it's because they want to show us how important for her Roy is happy.gif And on the other hand when she scolded him in that tower it was really something biggrin.gif "Are you a complete idiot!?" and his react "Yeah, fine,fine that's it, I'm an idiot! Happy?" - I'm still laughing on it laugh.gif
deet-tastic
The one thing with this episode that I didn't like, was that they cut out Barry's "Where are you? My little meatie pie!!!"
I love love love that line and I always smiled when I'd hear it.
Forsaken Love
I was allways curious how the dub would handle this episode, so i watched it out of curiosity and it was actually pretty good! Firstly omg Al's VA has improved EPICALLY from episode 1 (only watched ep1 of the dub bar this ep) her voice was brilliant in many places, and probably my fav voice of the episode, I also really liked Barry's VA thought he suited his character really well. I've never been a fan of Travis's Roy, not sayin he's not a good performer I just don't imagin it to be that deep, and am too used to the japanese VA which I think is perfect for him, but he still did a good job this episode, as for Riza, again don't particually like her voice but omg Riza's scream was just amazing XD that moment did excel the japanese version imo, I felt Riza's painnnn, it's nice to see she loves Roy so much <3, she was just histericXD Oh how i do like the royai haha, mm what elseeee? I wish Winry had a new VA, i think she suited the role in anime 1, but Winry is just...I duno, more feminine in this series? I just don't think the voice suits anymore at all, Ling was quite ammusing, expected Ed's 'hoenhime' to be a bit more angry like the japanese, I was waiting for the final line of the ep and was like, is that it? XD haha anyway all in all, quite impressive considering general dubs, pretty nice to watch
RoyxRizaFan
I applauded when Colleen screamed, "YOU BIIIIITCH" and was cringing through Laura's screams, not because they were done poorly, but because they sounded so realistically painful!! Usuaully I strongly prefer subs, and no offense Travis, you'll never TRULY be Brotherhood Roy to me, but the two ladies really kicked it out of the ball park with this one.
deet-tastic
Tempted to go through and edit the video so we get English Riza and Lust with Roys Japanese VA. XP
I'll always love the japanese one more than Travis, even though I do enjoy Travis. It's like..
Japanese Roy gets 5 stars, and English Roy gets 4.5
I still really love Willingham, but will always love the japanese just a lil bit more. smile.gif
FailToImpress
I think I'm one of these rare people who prefers Travis as Roy to either of the Japanese actors. Maybe it's because I watched the first anime in English to begin with, but in general I just like his voice. I could listen to him talk all day. tongue.gif

Colleen was awesome.
Laura was awesome. I always loved her Lust because she sounded so sultry... it's just perfect.
EveningAlchemist
Pardon my speech, but that was god damn amazing! This episode was my all time fav in Japanese, and I think it just got turned up a notch! (Rating went up too, but it's to be expected I guess...) Even though I've seen this scene a million times in the manga, and watched it over and over on Youtube, I still teared up - entirely due to the work of the VA's.

Nothing was over-the-top or unbelievable, and it's that genuine emotion you hear that really makes you gasp! Hawkeye's now famous line of "You b*tch!" was pure spine-tingling! Her and Lust's screams were perhaps some of the best I've heard from television. (Riza's screaming almost sounded like Bella's from Twilight, but we all know who owned it better... laugh.gif I shouldn't have even mentioned that...)

Al's little speech there was well done too, completely echoing Hawkeye's grief. The scene at the end with Winry was heart-warming and humorous, but not out of place at all.

Roy, of course is "Mr. Gallantry", and saves the day in epic fashion! The way Travis was able to do those lines while burning Lust makes me confident he'll pull off the Envy burning just fine... especially with the "Let's see how many times it's gonna take!" line.

I may not miss Lust, but I think I'll miss Laura Bailey's great voice acting! I think I might miss Barry the Chopper as a character though...

Ed at the end simply topped off the perfection.

Sorry, I think I just repeated what everyone else has said, but I can't hold in my urge to express the greatness!

QUOTE (FailToImpress @ Jun 20 2010, 03:19 PM) *
I think I'm one of these rare people who prefers Travis as Roy to either of the Japanese actors. Maybe it's because I watched the first anime in English to begin with, but in general I just like his voice. I could listen to him talk all day. tongue.gif

I prefer Travis too, probably for the same reasons! The Japanese actor never clicked for me, because I was so used to Travis! wub.gif
deet-tastic
^ I'll agree with you on that bit about Laura Bailey.
I'll miss her more than Lust HAHA.
Pyroclasm
Wow, did Colleen really blow me away with those screams of anger/anguish! Not to mention, it was just awesome hearing her scream out: “You BIIIIIITCH!” wink.gif

And double wow, Laura Bailey! I wonder if she still has a voice left after all that? XD

The screams of those two were both wonderful and horrible at the same time! I think they outdid their Japanese counterparts this time around. This may be the best dub I’ve seen yet.
Broken Chouchou
I'm surprised how watchable this episode was, dub-wise. Everyone sounded really good, and some lines that had been slightly altered were more direct and bore larger impact, for me. There was nothing to complain about, no awkward lines or irk-moments. And Maxey has really grown into her role as Al.
Mr. Deathy
I saw a clip of this episode and I instantly noticed animation changes during Roy vs Lust, I guess made before the Japanese DVD release.

Is there anyone out there who's been noting all the changes made from Japanese airing to DVD release so far? That's the kind of nerdy thing I'd do, but I don't have access to watch the dub.

It'd be really interesting for me honestly.
FMAobsessed
I watched the Dub version online and I decided after watching it to buy the DVD with episode 19 on it without hesistation. I thought Colleen and Laura did an amazing job. Granted I am a Royai fan, but I felt Colleen's screams. I thought they were better than the Japanese seiyuu's. And Laura went out with a bang as Lust. I just give props to Colleen and Laura. Travis was great too. And Maxey has improved so much as Al.
Sal_san
You know, I sort of dropped FMA: Brotherhood, but after seeing the dubbed version of this episode, I think I'll pick it up again. biggrin.gif

Oh wow, Colleen. She sounded so tragic. And Laura's screams sounded so painful...

I haven't really watched the dubbed episodes consistently, sort of dropping it after the second episode... so when Al came up on screen in some parts, the first thing I thought of was "Aaron?! You're back?!". XDDD

And I do adore Travis as Roy. It's the same deal with FailToImpress. XD
heartwing713
I think I already posted on this thread...but I just have to do it again. The dub of this episode was just BRILLIANT. I mean...this was already my favorite episode...and the dub just made me love it more! I really want to send Laura Bailey a fan letter and a bag of cough drops after that performance XD. I love Colleen and Travis too, I always have, and seeing them just completely knock this episode out of the park was great. I have complete confidence in them now to do the later episodes properly. And Al! Maxey is doing an awesome job! I wasn't too sure about her playing Al at the beginning, but now I believe in her 100%. And I was a huge Aaron fan when he played Al. Maxey has earned a spot in my heart for sure. She's Al, all the way.

So, yay, Funimation! You guys rock, thanks for bringing my favorite anime to the States in my native language in such an awesome way! Keep up the great work smile.gif
Mr. Deathy
I hope the quality of this dub + episode quality as a whole helps energize the popularity of Brotherhood in the US.

Are there any ideas of viewing figures for the series so far yet? High?
deet-tastic
Well, if I remember correctly. I read somewhere that Brotherhood is Adult Swims most watched show. I'd love actual figures and numbers to prove this of course, and I wish I remembered what site I read it on. >_<

LightningBladeAlchemist
~ Anyone else find Lust's death extremely satisfying? ~

I mean, it might just be the Pyromaniac in me, but while I was watching Lust die, I just couldn't stop smiling! It just tickled me how much fire consumed her body, and the way she was screaming just made me happy.
Reading over it, it sounds creepy and sadistic, but I was just smiling through the whole thing.
They did a really good job animating it, as well! XD
Vlyse
As much as I love this episode, I still can't help but wish Lust could have made it closer to the end with the rest of the homunculi...especially considering just how long the time from her death to the time of the next homunculus's death. She's such a fun character that it would have been very interesting to see more character development and I think she's one of the advantages the first series has over Brotherhood...the other being Izumi. tongue.gif
Tombow
For anyone who missed this episode, it's on again tonight on Adult Swim (U.S.).

It's such an exciting episode. This is one of my fav Brotherhood episodes. smile.gif
Tombow
For those who missed this episode, it's on again tonight on Adult Swim (U.S.). smile.gif
Tombow
For those who missed this episode, it's on again tonight on Adult Swim (U.S.). smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.