Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jack The Ripper?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Kari_Neko
What happens when there's a serial killer running around cutting out prostitutes er reproduction organs?

And why does it seem to not be a human causing it?There's some sort of mystery behind the whole case.

So what does the military do?

They call the best of the best to figure it out and catch the culprit of course!!!!

Rules
-No God-Mod's please? If at least try XD
-Keep the swearing and such PG 13
-Not even gonna talk about the gore or violence XD
-HAVE FUN~!!!
DNA
I didn't know Batman was on this site!

I'm in.
Kari_Neko
Batman? O.o

Whatever XD I am in of course with Kari and Hades and maybe Hiei. And since everybody kinda left for the next few weeks.... >> if anybody wants to join just drop in XD
Mat-Mat
I'll join in if I can with Kanda and Allen....by the way DNA, love your Beatles avvy and siggie. Mat-Mat + The Beatles= <3
DNA
Ah! Thats great! You know, Rosicrucian, someone that used to RP with us until she got a job, dosen't like the Beatles. We Must kill her.
Mat-Mat
^I remember Rosi!!! I'm not surprised she doesn't like The Beatles. She and I though do like Trans-Siberian Orchestra...even though it's basically Christmas music, it's still good. XDDD I don't think we need to kill Rosi.
DNA
No, I'm pretty certain she must be hung and quartered lol jk.

Also, I have a character color thing going on.

Isn't It COLORFUL
Mat-Mat
....*sweat drops* It is...but it's a tad bright for my case.

I think we should stop spamming though...unless you want to spam bomb the page with curious stuff about John Paul Ringo or George? XDDD
DNA
PMing then?
Mat-Mat
Cool with me.
Kari_Neko
Spamaholics -_____-; anyway.I shall start this off and no doubt when Mai gets back from her vacation she'll join in.

Kari groaned sleepily/aggravated while reading the newspaper about the 'modern age Jack the Ripper' on the first page and she said to Hades while he gave her tea and a slice of cake while he nodded thoughtfully

"This isn't normal." "No no it's not." "Probably not human." "But not demonic."
Mat-Mat
^Tis so sorry. At least we sent it to PMs. XDDD

Kanda and Allen were in the park getting some fresh air in the morning. Kanda was up and about climbing the trees having a little fun while Allen was reading the same paper as Kari.

"Jack the Ripper's come to town?" "Yeah." "Neko-chan probably already knows." "Anyone who gets the paper knows." "Should we at least talk about it with her?" "You can't spend a single minute trying to go to her house, can't you?" "Nope."
DNA
"Hello there Neko-clan." Said a suddenly-appearing Armagus behind Kari and Hades.

"Reading the paper? I always thought you a TV news person."
Kari_Neko
"They're whiny voices and all the noise in the background gives me a headache. And I like paper more."

Kari said calmly with a shrug and asked turning the page to read more about it

"And what exactly do you want Armagus?"
DNA
"Hm? What, I can't check up on a friend? Can't have a little one on one chat. Maybe a cup of tea?" He asked.
Kari_Neko
"....I guess you could,but it wouldn't be considered normal to come in at this time without calling or anything."

Kari said calmly as she pointed to the clock showing it was half past 8 in the morning
DNA
"Ha. A bit observant. I do actually have a reason for coming. I've got a job for you to do." He said.
Kari_Neko
"A bit? How flattering. And what kind of job? You know Panda gets mad and threatens to throw me out if I do anything "naughty"."

Kari said amused while folding the newspaper and putting it down on the table
DNA
"I'm afraid the job is "Naughty" as you say. A member of my ex-team needs some help with something, and I think you'd be perfect for it." He said
Kari_Neko
"Great....You go talk to him first since I don't wanna get yelled at...again."

Kari said sweat dropping and then asked wiggling her eye brows playfully

"But if he does say yes,is it gonna be fun?"
DNA
"In the beginning? No. When the job actually Begins? Yes." He said.
Kari_Neko
"Sweet. Alright,if you can get Panda man to agree to this fun job than I'm in."

Kari said getting up and added taking her coffee cup upstairs with her

"Sides,it's time to go check if he passed out on a computer screen or not."
DNA
And he was. "I'll just say that Jackal kidnapped you or something. Besides it's not very High profile." He said
Kari_Neko
"Oh yeah,giving him a stroke thinking Jackal kidnapped me is gonna help."

Kari said sarcastically giving him a dirty look that said 'as if he could without making enough noise to wake him up' and she asked sweat dropping

"Mind telling me what this mission is to begin with so I can write it down on a sticky note to his head?"
DNA
"It's an assassination of a traitor. It's very very very important." He explained.
Kari_Neko
"Lovely."

Kari said rolling her eyes and wrote down on a sticky note via sharpie 'Got a job from Armagus,gotta kill somebody.Sorry! -Kari' on it before sticking it to L's forehead and then started doodling on his face asking in a serious tone even when she was acting like a child

"Where am I gonna find him,how strong is he,any body guards?,and does he use knives guns what?"
DNA
"Yes, he has lots of guards. The Sniper will kill him But you'll be killing everything else, with help from me and engie, as well as The Heavy and Medic. Course, we'll be in a different section of the complex." He explained.
Kari_Neko
"Alright,that doesn't sound to bad."

Kari said nodding,having finished all the r@ndom doodles on L's still sleeping face,and then she said amused while standing up

"Hmm....Maybe I should put his hand in warm water."

Somebody was feeling evil.
DNA
"Don't have time. Rides here." He said, as a large Camper pulled into the driveway of the house. "I don't think you meet the sniper..." He noted.
Kari_Neko
"Don't think so."

Kari said coming out in her fairly tattered black coat,that she always wore when she was on 'naughty missions',with Hades in his holster
DNA
"Alright. He should be in his Van. I'm going to ride with the Spy. You'll meet us there." He said, as he then disappeared. The Campers Horn Honked for her to come inside.
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and mumbled a small 'jerk' under her breath before getting into the front seat of the van and shutting the door wondering who she'd see inside.
DNA
Then, in the seat next to her, a man in yellow sunglasses, a duster hat, and survival gear flicked at a bobble head atop the speedometer. "Boom. Headshoot." He said, in a thick Australian accent.
Kari_Neko
Kari grinned and said amused while buckling in and pulling her jet black,almost blue,hair out of the small pony tail and letting it go wild

"So your a sniper too? And you take it own on bobble heads. Somehow I have the feeling we're gonna get along."
DNA
"Hopefully so mate. You know, snipein's a good job mate. Nice and clean. Outdoors. Guarantee you won't go hungry." He said as he pulled out of the driveway.
Kari_Neko
"It is a great job,and I can go up close and personal or far away."

Kari said smiling a little while digging through her pockets and re-loading Hades as they drove to wherever.
DNA
"Exactly! But I tell ya, My Parents do not care for it." He said. Just then, his phone rang.

"Ye- Dad yeah it's- I can't pick up milk dad, I'm in the middle of an important business meetin- I'm not a crazyed Gunman dad, I'm an assassain. Well, the difference being, ones a job the others mental sickness!" He said, hanging it up. "Sorry bout that mate. You got parents?" He asked.
Kari_Neko
"Nope,I got a nagging detective that looks like a panda bear and threatens to throw me out of his house instead."

Kari said grinning laughing a bit saying "Though,one of my many adoptive father was an assassin so he taught me how to use a gun."
DNA
"Ah. Thats good. Did he have standards?" The Sniper asked.
Kari_Neko
"Mhmm,no killing kids and no killing anybody who has kids.And he tried not killing women."

Kari said nodding and added with her eye twitching

"Still a pain in my [All hail lord Xenu] even when he's been dead for years."
DNA
"Ah. You see, Professionals have standards. Be Polite. Be Efficient. Have a Plan to kill everyone you meet. Once I didn't do that last one. And look what happened to The Scout." He said.
Kari_Neko
"What exactly happened to Armagus?"

Kari asked curiously while checking how much ammo she had in her pockets
DNA
"Aw. Bloody sad story. There used to be nine of us. Me, The Spy, The Heavy, The Medic, The Engineer, The Scout, The Soldier. But the two people who aren't around anymore are the Demoman and the Pyro. You see, Demoman betrayed us, and the Pyro never really was that stable. Friend o Demoman's so we aren't that angry at him. Ya see, when the Scout found out that the Demoman had been selling our secerts, and even sabotogein' our weapons and gear, He went to confront him. The Demoman blew him Half to hell. Don't know what happened after that. We split up, and 3 years ago, scout found us, looking like he dose now. It's weird mate, because he used to be the Youngest of us, and now he's one of the oldest...he's aged, lost his youth, his Innocence you could call it." He explained.
Kari_Neko
"That's.....Really odd.Depressing,but odd."

Kari said nodding slowly,making a mental note to ask Armagus about it later on,and asked raising her eye brows

"And what exactly does our target Demoman do?"
DNA
"'Splosives expert. We need you to cause a diversion mate. Be meetin' with engi soon. Got a feeling you'll like him mate." He said.
Kari_Neko
"Explosives. Lovely. My tail will probably end up singed."

Kari said with her eye twitching and asked raising her eye brows "What's engi like?"
DNA
"He's a wiz with machines and stuff Mate. Smart guy. Polite." He said
Kari_Neko
"Cool,I work with machines a lot too since well....I'm like an electric eel."

Kari said sweat dropping and to his puzzled look she fished through her backpack for the light bulb she used for these demonstrations and she simply held it up in her hand and it turned on from the sparks visibly showing her hand.
DNA
"Bloody good Mate. Bloody good. I don't nothing like special powers to help me out though. I got me eyes, me scope, and skill, and surprise." He said
Kari_Neko
"That all in itself is good,having special powers is just an extra.Though my electrical bullets help a lot."

Kari said with a snicker at the thought while putting her light bulb in her backpack and then asked after a minute

"And what do you mean I have to be a distraction?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.