Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fullmetal Abridged Series: Please Post Your Recommendation Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
BloodRed Alchemist
I'm looking for a GOOD FMA abridged series. There are a lot on Youtube, but so far I haven't found a decent one. Does anyone know a good, funny and well put together Fullmetal Alchemist abridged series? I assume all series will have the same title so just give me the user name of whoever you suggest. happy.gif
fullmetalawesomeness
~ Funny New Abridged Series: Finally Fullmetal Alchemist Has A Good Abridged Series ~

i was surfing youtube and i came across this video that i thought was really funny, it's a fullmetal alchemist abridged series that is actually pretty good. sure, there are some problems with it, but every abridged series has problems, but this one is still hilarious laugh.gif

you all totally have to check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cyaxbhsurQ

i swear to god you'll laugh so hard you'll wet yourself
:XD:
SuikodenFan
Hi there - this is my first post. Not sure if this is the proper thread, but it's better than starting a new one.

A number of months ago there was a FMA:B Abridged series on Youtube which was soon removed. While others have been removed and later replaced, this one appears to have never been revived. Memory jog: in the first episode, it features Roy having difficulty with his flame alchemy (Ignite! Ignite!), followed by a "that's what she said" joke.

There was also a subtitled parody in which Al was cut off in the middle of every sentence - also removed.

I would love to find these again. If anyone remembers them or has a new location, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!
Puka-chan
QUOTE (SuikodenFan @ Apr 12 2011, 04:14 AM) *
Hi there - this is my first post. Not sure if this is the proper thread, but it's better than starting a new one.

A number of months ago there was a FMA:B Abridged series on Youtube which was soon removed. While others have been removed and later replaced, this one appears to have never been revived. Memory jog: in the first episode, it features Roy having difficulty with his flame alchemy (Ignite! Ignite!), followed by a "that's what she said" joke.

There was also a subtitled parody in which Al was cut off in the middle of every sentence - also removed.

I would love to find these again. If anyone remembers them or has a new location, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

Welcome to the board (:

I don't know about the first one, but the second abridged series is this one, I think:
http://inulovinkit.livejournal.com/125866.html
There were 4 episodes on youtube in total. On this side are the first 3.
Also, here is the same abridged series but with pictures.
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=12787
EdokunEdo
QUOTE (SuikodenFan @ Apr 12 2011, 11:44 AM) *

Thanks!

You were referring to Countabyss. He hasnt mentioned another youtube channel, or anything on it really, but i dunno if it is in other places
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.