Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Project Fma: Claim And Reserve
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Thalogens
Is there a way to read the chapters allready written? Or is there going to be a big opening thing where the entire manga/novel thing is released...?
S.F. Thunder
Could I perhaps take a shot at chapter 23, if no one else has claimed it?
Aribelle
@S.F. Thunder - sure ^^

QUOTE (DoxyWings @ Sep 16 2009, 02:48 PM) *
Is there a way to read the chapters allready written? Or is there going to be a big opening thing where the entire manga/novel thing is released...?

Once all the chapters/art in volume one are finished we'll compile it into one thread and then we'll update that periodically as more volumes/cover art pieces are completed smile.gif
Causmicfire
I'd like to reserve chapter 37, please.
Illuminating-Darkness
Can I reserve chap 35 or go on waiting list if someone else has already reserved it?
S.F. Thunder
May I reserve chapter 55?
Broken Chouchou
Oh, oh, oh can I please reserve chapter 52?? I haven't checked if it's taken yet but I sooo want to write it. Heck, even started out last night not knowing whether it was available for reservation or not. But I want it!

EDIT: And Noooow I see that you've alerady reserved it, Aribelle. Is there even any point in putting myself up on the waiting list? xD

2nd EDIT: Actually, after flipping through vol. 13, I see it's chapter 51 that I want. So put me up on the waiting list for that one instead. You can always hope... tongue.gif
Aribelle
Sure thing~
Causmicfire
Can I reserve chapter 69 please?
Illuminating-Darkness
Can I reserve chap 34 please?
Btw, as I've already reserved chap 35 so when the chapters are put up for claiming, and seeing as they might be in the same group can I claim them both at once?
Aribelle
You can claim them both at once, since you're just basically reaffirming that you still want the chapter smile.gif
Broken Chouchou
Question: Do we do sidestories?

If so, I'd like to reserve alternatively claim the "Military Festival" story smile.gif
Thalogens
Ohh arr, I just noticed the waiting list - could I possibly go on the waiting list for chp. 94/95?
Aribelle
@Broken Chouchou - Let me get back to you on that...I don't really know how I'd organize that, so I'll think about it after class tonight and try to get back to you smile.gif

@DoxyWings - Sure, I'll put you down on the wait list for 94 this week and next week if you still want 95 next week let me know and I'll add you as well.
Causmicfire
Can I reserve chapter 30, please?
Thalogens
Ahh, thanks, I've always wanted to do that chp... I might do it anyway, and just submit it on fanfiction...

Oh yes, on the subject of fanfiction - can we submit finished chapters on it?
Neopuff
AHAHAHA

RESERVING CHAPTER 101 PLZ

I am so awesome so have picked 100 early, now I know I've gotten the, like, best chapters ever. Omggomgmgmogmogmogmogmgmgmmgmgmgmgmgmgomgomgomgomgomgomgogg

iloveroyaiandlingransomuucchhh
Hagaren_4ever
Hmmm.... Tell me is 47 still up for grabs? If so, dibs.

EDIT: Oh, damn. Should have known someone would hop on that one real quick. How's Ch. 49 look? Open?
hand-made-city
QUOTE (Neopuff @ Oct 8 2009, 09:20 PM) *
AHAHAHA

I am so awesome so have picked 100 early, now I know I've gotten the, like, best chapters ever. Omggomgmgmogmogmogmogmgmgmmgmgmgmgmgmgomgomgomgomgomgomgogg

DAMMIT! D: You're sneaky, you know that? lol!
Thalogens
QUOTE (Neopuff @ Oct 8 2009, 09:20 PM) *
AHAHAHA

Noooooooo, diee!!!

Okay, if thats how its going to be - even if I havent read chp. 101 yet... I reserve chapter 102. Yeah - I went there. I know it's going to be awesome stuff (But I want the Royainess!! - too bad, I was too late ;_;...)
Neopuff
QUOTE (DoxyWings @ Oct 9 2009, 01:33 PM) *
Noooooooo, diee!!!

Okay, if thats how its going to be - even if I havent read chp. 101 yet... I reserve chapter 102. Yeah - I went there. I know it's going to be awesome stuff (But I want the Royainess!! - too bad, I was too late ;_;...)

Ohhh! I just got own'd!

You never know, the RoyAi could possibly extend for <strike>the rest of the series</strike> another whole bunch of chapters!

Man, I was so hoping no one would do that argh XDD But I'm gonna wait and see. If Arakawa does one of those things where she...

chap 100 - Riza and Roy have amazing moment at the end of the chapter
chap 101 - entire chapter filled with different people stuff
chap 102 - back to Roy and Riza
Thalogens
QUOTE (Neopuff @ Oct 10 2009, 07:09 AM) *
QUOTE (DoxyWings @ Oct 9 2009, 01:33 PM) *
Noooooooo, diee!!!

Ohhh! I just got own'd!

You never know, the RoyAi could possibly extend for <strike>the rest of the series</strike> another whole bunch of chapters!

Man, I was so hoping no one would do that argh XDD But I'm gonna wait and see. If Arakawa does one of those things where she...

chap 100 - Riza and Roy have amazing moment at the end of the chapter
chap 101 - entire chapter filled with different people stuff
chap 102 - back to Roy and Riza

Aahahah, you know I reaaallllyyy hope she does that.
But then that means we wait another month before the current problem is solved/evolved etc.

And if that happens I may just have to attack Arakawa.
Elle-chan
Can i please claim 22 If not taken=D I just read 100.
Aribelle
QUOTE (Neopuff @ Oct 8 2009, 01:20 PM) *
AHAHAHA

Lol. I was wondering who was gonna grab that one XD

QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Oct 8 2009, 07:11 PM) *
Hmmm.... Tell me is 47 still up for grabs? If so, dibs.

EDIT: Oh, damn. Should have known someone would hop on that one real quick. How's Ch. 49 look? Open?

Those are both taken...but I can put you on the waiting list for one if you'd like! Or if there are any others that aren't taken let me know smile.gif

QUOTE (DoxyWings @ Oct 9 2009, 12:33 PM) *
Noooooooo, diee!!!

Ask again on the 13th (since you requested the waitlist a couple days ago)~

@everyone else - done.
Neopuff
QUOTE (DoxyWings @ Oct 10 2009, 09:41 AM) *
Aahahah, you know I reaaallllyyy hope she does that.
But then that means we wait another month before the current problem is solved/evolved etc.

And if that happens I may just have to attack Arakawa.

Honestly, I don't think she could do that XD But I wonder if she's all like "what do i do now shiitt". [but shes probably planned ahead since the end is sooo closee arghh]
Thalogens
QUOTE (Aribelle @ Oct 10 2009, 11:47 PM) *
QUOTE (DoxyWings @ Oct 9 2009, 12:33 PM) *
Noooooooo, diee!!!

Ask again on the 13th (since you requested the waitlist a couple days ago)~

@everyone else - done.

Okay thanks, I will :3
spazyfangirl816
can i do chapter 25 (that is if nobodys already claimed it?)
Causmicfire
Since we're getting so far ahead, can I reserve 103?
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Aribelle @ Oct 10 2009, 03:47 PM) *
@everyone else - done.

Including me? You didn't get back to me about the sidestory thing sad.gif
Thalogens
Okay, I reserve Chapter 102 offically now biggrin.gif
DistantBlue
Aribelle - I think you should reconsider the reserve-a-chapter-in-advanced thing.....I mean, it seems to be fine going one chapter ahead like what I did with 99 and Neopuff did with 100...but now we're at 103, three chapters ahead of what the manga is right now. And I dunno if it's..well, not unfair, but...gah, I dunno, just ignore me and forget I said anything. tongue.gif

Also - would anyone consider taking Ch.11? It's one of my least favorite chapters within the first three volumes (I claimed it because no one would, and it was the last one to be claimed before moving on to the next volumes), and I don't have time with school, the covers, Ch.94, Ch.16, and Ch.99. I'll still write it if no one wants it, but I thought I would ask.
Aribelle
QUOTE (spazyfangirl816 @ Oct 13 2009, 06:06 PM) *
can i do chapter 25 (that is if nobodys already claimed it?)

Sure!

QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Oct 14 2009, 12:55 AM) *
Since we're getting so far ahead, can I reserve 103?

yep

QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Oct 14 2009, 11:30 AM) *
Including me? You didn't get back to me about the sidestory thing sad.gif

Oh! Sorry! So as for that - if people want to do the side stories that's okay, but I will need a list of them so I can keep track...or if you wanted to organize that part that'd be fine too.

QUOTE (DoxyWings @ Oct 14 2009, 01:39 PM) *
Okay, I reserve Chapter 102 offically now biggrin.gif

mmkay~

QUOTE (DistantBlue @ Oct 14 2009, 03:27 PM) *
Aribelle - I think you should reconsider the reserve-a-chapter-in-advanced thing.....I mean, it seems to be fine going one chapter ahead like what I did with 99 and Neopuff did with 100...but now we're at 103, three chapters ahead of what the manga is right now. And I dunno if it's..well, not unfair, but...gah, I dunno, just ignore me and forget I said anything. tongue.gif

I get what you're saying lol; I was just about to mention it myself.

So for everyone who's already reserved a chapter that hasn't come out yet that's fine, you can keep it, but in the future let's just keep it to one chapter ahead of what's already been published.
Causmicfire
Can I claim 27, please?
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Aribelle @ Oct 14 2009, 05:16 PM) *
Oh! Sorry! So as for that - if people want to do the side stories that's okay, but I will need a list of them so I can keep track...or if you wanted to organize that part that'd be fine too.

I guess I could do that happy.gif I mean, I think there are only three of four side stories in total. So it shouldn't be a problem.

So, okay,

If anyone else wants the other side stories, you can let me know either here in the thread or via PM, and I'll put your names down on some sort of list.

Also, I'll go ahead and officially claim "The Military Festival" for myself tongue.gif I know there are at least two more side stories available, so specify which one you want do do (should you want to, that is) and I'll take care of it.

EDIT (update):

Turns out there's three other side stories published so far in Viz's volumes.

The first one, (Vol.4) which is currently claimable (is that even a word?), is entitled "Side Story: Dog of the Military".
- Claimed by Causmicfire -

The second one can be found in Vol. 7 (so it's up for claiming right now), and is entitled "Side Story: The Second Lieutenant goes to Battle!"

The third one , which is included in vol. 14, and hence is only available for reservation, is just entitled "Short Story". It's an adorable eight page special where we get to see Ed deal with his feelings of jelaousy, which arises when he thinks his mom cares more for baby Al than she does for him. And extra, special bonus: We also get to see Hoho acting up as a father!

So.. yeah. If you want one of these side stories, just lemme know ^^
Thalogens
Hmm, I wouldn't mind doing chapter 11, when does it need to be in by? I work well with structured deadlines. But I'll have to start work on Sunday, it's my sister's wedding this Saturday.
DistantBlue
DoxyWings - There really isn't a due date, but it's from way back in V.3. If you want to take it, go ahead - and thank you very much, you just took a bit off my shoulders! XD

S.F. Thunder
May I grab Chapter 29?

And the very last chapter of FMA before anyone else can? -shot-
Dearheart
I'd like to reserve chapter 62, please! biggrin.gif And could I also be put on the waiting list for chapter 70? (Am I allowed to do that?)

EDIT: Aaarrgh, 62's been taken too...dang. sad.gif I hate schoolwork. *cries*

FINE then, I'll grab chapter 84! I NEED AN EDWIN MOMENT, DANGIT! xD
Thalogens
QUOTE (DistantBlue @ Oct 15 2009, 11:59 PM) *
DoxyWings - There really isn't a due date, but it's from way back in V.3. If you want to take it, go ahead - and thank you very much, you just took a bit off my shoulders! XD

You're welcome n_n
I'll try and have it finished by the end of this week - by the end of October, at most x_x
hand-made-city
WHAT? No one's reserved chapter 58 yet? Can I reserve it then?!?! Papa Hawkeye, Papa Hawkeye!!!
Broken Chouchou
I know there was a chapter I wanted to reserve. I got that "I just have to do this!!" feeling while flipping through my tanks in order to get a grip on all the Side Chapters. Now I can't remember what the heck it was! sad.gif

AND, as I'm writing this, it's coming back to me. Weird... Anyway, I'm gonna go check if it's still available for reservation. BRB.

Edit: And I'm back. And Yes! 74 and 75 are both still available. I'll reserve ch. 74 then smile.gif
Aribelle
QUOTE (Dearheart @ Oct 16 2009, 05:13 PM) *
I'd like to reserve chapter 62, please! biggrin.gif And could I also be put on the waiting list for chapter 70? (Am I allowed to do that?)

EDIT: Aaarrgh, 62's been taken too...dang. sad.gif I hate schoolwork. *cries*

FINE then, I'll grab chapter 84! I NEED AN EDWIN MOMENT, DANGIT! xD

Since I've been making other people wait a week between reserving and waitlisting I will put you down for 84 and then 70 on the 23rd~

And yes to the rest.

Causmicfire
I'd like to reserve 61, please
Thalogens
I'm going to get started on chp. 11 today, I know its a little late but I have half term now so I'll be able to work on it without school/homework etc. I'll try and get it finished by the end of this week. Or maybe sometime in November...
xxMr Brownstone
Just a quick question, do we have to stick with the point of view we start with for our whole chapter or can we switch it?
Eg: I start of from Roy's point of view beacause he's the on we see the most at the beginning of the chapter, then I switch to, for example, Edward's point of view because for whatever reason Roy goes off to wherever and Edward becomes the person we see the most.
Aribelle
Yep, switching POVs is fine smile.gif
Neo Pufferson
Ahahahahha I'm so happy I got chapter 101, too biggrin.gif
Sal_san
Um... -hasn't been here for awhile-

Can I have chapter 28? biggrin.gif
Thalogens
Oh yeah, nobody answered my question S: (I think?)
Could I post Chp. 11 on fanfic and post a link to this?
Aribelle
Yeah! You can definitely post it on fanfiction or do whatever you want with it. You don't have to link back, either.

And I'll update the list soon! I've just been busy ;_;
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.