Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Submission
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
DNA
Albert Wesker is now putting his plans in motion. In an oil refinery just south of Briggs, an Umbrella base is said to be located. The leader of said base is also the leader of the seceruity force for Umbrella, Sergei Vladimir. And Wesker wants him. Dead. So, with a little anonomous bribery, several of Ametris's best are to be sent to attack said instillation. Wesker watches with a smile. Now it is his turn to inflict something on this instillation, and get why he came here- The Red Queen.

Charicters I am useing:

Wesker and L, as well as a new 100% origonal one. Oh, and Ziggy. Maybe.

Kari_Neko
XD so Wesky needs help this time?Sweet.I'm in with Kari and Hades
MaiShadowAlchemist
More RE? I'm in! With Roxanne and Anthony XDXD
DNA
(Less help. More of a distraction lol. Anyways, just post on a helicopter near by an oil refinery. Also Mai, do you want to play as Sergei? I don't mind if you don't.)
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped as her and Hades were on the helicopter and she mumbled with her eye twitching

"Why do I keep taking jobs when I don't even know the employer?" "Because it's you."

((Edited ^^U))
DNA
(No no, you don't know that Wesker is being the hand of god right now...*sighs*)
MaiShadowAlchemist
(Ohh thanks but no thanks, Sergei sounds hard XDXD)

Anthony and Roxanne were FAR away looking at the "oil refinery". Roxanne put her binoculars away and smirked evilly "There it is" She said, Anthony chuckled softly "Vino should be more carefull with her information" He said.
DNA
Wesker looked upon the scenery inside of an extra thick Trenchcoat. He picked up Radio Transmissions from the two partys conferging onto the Lair of Sergei Vladimer. "Hm...Roxanne. It seems our fates are forever intertwined." He noted. He tossed off the coat and began to run to the Umbrella base.

~

Sergei paced inside of the deepest sanctuary of the Oil Refinery. "Excuse me Vladimir, Sergei. An Outbreak has occured in cells B4-C9. Mortalilty rate is 97.8. Also, 4 Military Helicopters on there way to the vicinity." Said a Robotic Voice. "Hm..such a waste, but I am afraid we must leave soon. Evacuate the suviving men." Commanded he. "Yes Sir." said the voice as it clicked out.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Not for too long" Roxanne whispered "Let's go" She said to Anthony, he nooded and grabbed his violin as a small sigh of dissapointed escaped from his lips "I know...there are no shiny or sparkly stuff" She mumbled sad chibi as she put a deck of cards into her pocket.

DNA
Wesker sighed as he kicked down the gate. He noted a hall of corpses. "Oh dear. Sergei has made quite a mess.." He noted. Then they began to move. "Apparently the worst kind of mess." He added, as he took out his silenced pistol, and began shooting at the heads of the lumbering dead.

~

A man slowly walked behind the duo of Roxanne and Anthony. He wore a full body combat suit, with a gas mask atop it. "Hello! You here to steal from Umbrella too?" asked he, almost casualy adressing the seriousness of what he said.
Kari_Neko
Where was Kari during all of this?

Up in the air ducts with Hades,in gun form and in his holster,and a flashlight inbetween her teeth while letting out muffled curses every once in awhile as she made her way through the building via a map/blue print of the place while having sun glasses,the ones Wesker gave her for her birthday,keep her hair back out of her eyes.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Yep" They both said as Roxanne put at least 15 decks of cards inside her bag, Anthony grabbed his dices and loaded his gun "Lock and load" He said as he smirked lightly, he looked at Roxanne, she nooded and both of them started walking toward the oil refinery.
DNA
"Can I follow you?" asked the masked man, close behind. Not that it really matters. DNA is going to make me stalk you, not matter what you answer. thought the man.

(4th wall breakage! gtg)
Kari_Neko
(4th wall breakage? O.o)

Kari sweat dropped as she sneezed,rather violently,making the whole air system go nuts and she mumbled sweat dropping

"....So much for the element of surprise."
MaiShadowAlchemist
(XDXD Good one DNA) Anyway, I'm going to the beach bye everybody!!!!!!!

"No" Anthony and Roxanne mumbled bluntly, suddenly there was a flare of light and both of them vanished in the air reappering inside the refinery.
DNA
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Didn't you read my profile? Oh right. DNA was to lazy to post it. I think that he's a Nazi. Thought the man. He soon appeared behind them. "C'mon. You really don't know who I am, do you? Oh right. Your knoledge of Mercs ends with that a$$hole, HUNK." Said the man. "Empolyeers were never crazy about me, but I got results. But anyway, thanks for being my friends. And giving me a ride in." Said the man, taking off a small device off of Roxanne's sleeve. "Oh. And a Psycho in Sunglasses is here. Just incase you wanted to know." He added, as he walked off. A scorch mark was seen where he was standing before. Off to break the fourth wall for the rest of the rp. He thought.

~

Wesker walked slowly through the complex. As he was about to enter a nearby train, he heard a sneezeing, as well as whispering. He shoot several times into the air duct.
"Whose up there? Come down or I'll do more than shoot randomly." He warned as he took another gun and shoot at a few un-comeing zombies.

(He's gonna be breaking the 4th wall, as long as he's alive. Kind of convaying the thoughts that I would be thinking in said situation whilst also amuseing me, and if I'm lucky, you guys. Also, you like the color thing?)

Kari_Neko
"Jesus Mother of God Wesker!I'm trying to be incognito!!!"

Kari hissed opening the nearest vent hole,right in front of him,with her sunglasses falling over her eyes from being upside down.

((XDDD Ah I see,and pick some less bright colors and you get an A+))
DNA
"Keep your voice down! Chimera are in the vents!" Said an agitated Wesker. "Further more, what are you doing here?" He asked, as pinned her aganist a wall by her clothes.
Kari_Neko
"I dunno,I got called in for a job....And what the hell do you think I am?I'm just one more chimera in the vents."

Kari said with a snort completely calm even though she was pinned against the wall by an agitated Wesker
DNA
"No, you idiot! Chimera are/were Umbrella's attempt at pumping the T-virus into insects. Nasty things. Twice as big as you, and one scracth, and you'll die. Become a zom-" He began to say. Then countless legions of large insect monsters flew from the vents, making a deathly noise. "$hit! They found us. Get into the train. I'll deal with you there. And keep your vigil." He Commanded, as he began to shoot the things in what-passes as there heads. When they would come to close, He would punch then into a wall, and 5 of them would smash into a wall, and scatter.
Kari_Neko
"Chimera's are two things put together,usually by alchemy but clearly other ways,so yes I'm a chimera and I highly doubt they'd kill me in one scratch!"

Kari hissed as she ran,backwards mind you XD,while shooting a burst bullet making at least a third of them explode like bowling pins
DNA
"Chimera is a code name imbicile." Informed Wesker as he tossed a grenade into the mass and did several flips into the train. He slammed the door behind him as walked to the control center. "And yes, the T-virus would infect you. The only person it would not infect would be me, because of my mutations." He said as the train began moving. He then up and searched the train for suppiles.
Kari_Neko
"Well sorry for being HALF human."

Kari said sarcastically while rolling her eyes annoyed as she put her sunglasses back up ontop of her head,no doubt that she'd always wear from now on,while reloading Hades with bullets and grumbling in some foreign language to herself.
DNA
"As soon as this train stops, leave." Said Wesker, reloading his own gun. The train picked up a bit of speed.
Kari_Neko
"But I was PAID already to blow the place up or whatever."

Kari said annoyed while giving him a death glare adding acidly "And it's not like I can go anyway,all the local trains are down and I am NOT staying with my "family" anytime soon."
DNA
"Kari..." Said Wesker. "You may just be...the stupidist person...I have ever meet." Said Wesker. "DO YOU HONESTLY THINK, THAT A TRAIN, FROM UMBRELLA, THE CREATER OF THE T-VIRUS, ZOMBIES, AND FOR ALL INTENSIVE PURPOSES, ME, WOULD HAVE A BLOODY STOP ANYWHERE OTHER THEN IN THE BASE!?!?!?" Yelled Wesker. "As much as it pains me, you can't die without setting me back quite a bit, but I would rather Sergei dead than you alive, so I suggest 1. not getting in my way, and 2. doing exactly what I say. If you don't want to do that, get out of the facility, and run back to your home or your boyfriend or you Dr. Jackal or something. Got it?" Said a Wesker, that would scare any person in the entire world at that point.
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked,more than a little taken aback XD,and she asked after a minute while using the imaginary quotes

"....Yeah I know I'm stupid,that's what my so called "boyfriend" is for remember?I'm the one with the common sense.And I wasn't gonna get in your way,I'm not THAT stupid.Also,you sure your not related to Zanguine-chichi?The resemblance when your screaming at me is frightening all in itself."

((XDDD 'chichi' is short for something like Papa/Dad/you get the point))
DNA
"NO. I am not related to that idiotic pile of filth you called a Father, and am glad that he is rotting in the ground, and even more-so that it was from my hand." Said Wesker. Then the train stopped. Very sharply. As in, they would fly aganist a wall of the train. "Oof. Here we are." He said. "So. Stay or go?"
Kari_Neko
"I'll go I'll go sheesh....And as much as you probably hate to admit,you know deeeeeeeeeeeep down in there you know Zanguine-chichi was a better shot.Which probably pisses you off.Sides,Zanguine-teme ALWAYS somehow managed to scratch me when you barely get a scratch with a bullet."

Kari said with a shrug while hopping outside the train and running off
DNA
"Zanguine? A better shoot. Don't make me laugh. Your simply better then you were when that man was around." Informed Wesker as he got out, and relised that there was a large pit that the train was leaning over. "Oh dear." He stated. Then He jumped onto on of the sides of the pit, and did that until he got to the bottom. Then the monsters came.

(Kari, are you leaving the Rp, or just Wesker? And please don't leave.)
Kari_Neko
(Gimmie something to do since apparently Wesker doesn't want her there -____-U)

Kari sweat dropped as she landed on a tree branch gracefully and grumbled as she ran off in the snow

"Uh huh,sure.Denial's a fickle thing."
DNA
(No no, I thought that you would follow anyway...besides, it's a wesker-y thing to do, you know, to not want you there.)
Kari_Neko
(Lol after Wesker's not so chibi rampage I think you actually managed to scare her off,sides we need to wait for Mai to come back from her vacation for this RP anyway....)
DNA
(No no no no. Mai knows what to do. And it has nothing to do with Wesker. Wesker is in control, and wants them to do something.)
MaiShadowAlchemist
Suddenly there was a GIANT explotion "Au revoir bitches!" Anthony said as he looked at the now burnt zombies, Roxanne was busy finishing with another horde, her explosive cards flying everywhere. "Let's go, we dont have much time" She said, he nooded and both of them started running.
DNA
"You Guys make ALOT of noise..." Said the voice of the man from before, taking a glowing black sword from the head of a Eliminator-type Zombie.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Dont you have someone else to stalk?" Roxanne asked as she rolled her eyes "According to this map....we are close..." Anthony said as he put the map away "So anyway...why are you here?" They both asked as they kept walking.
DNA
"Why am I here? To steal stuff from Umbrella. And because I've never been to Briggs before, It's so nice up here." He said sarcasticly. "Anyway, that Wesker guy is here too just incase you didn't know."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Ohh thanks for the brightening news" Anthony mumbled sarcastically "Well we ARE here to steal" Roxanne said as she shrughed "And we already know he's here...so we are gonna get the loot...blow this place up..." Anthony mumbled "And hopefully get him to die on the explotion" Roxanne added, Anthony nooded.
DNA
"Oh come on now. You really think thats gonna work? Think your plans through more. Chances are, he knows your here as well. Your not very subtle." He said.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Well if we planned our moves....we wouldnt be here" Roxanne said as she shrughed, and belive it or not, it was true. "And subtle is BORING" Anthony said "Now if you excuse us....we have some explosives to install" He mumbled as they walked away.
DNA
"Then I'll follow you. Cause we are gonna be best friend Roxanne and Anthony." He said, happily, taleing them
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Wow....wait" Roxanne said as she shook her head "No, you are not coming with us and no, you are not gonna be our best friend and YES you are really starting to freak me out dude" He mumbled bluntly "Nothing personal.....kind off...the thing is that we dont have "best friends", not even friends.....financial partnerships perhaps....but no friends.....first rule? trust no one" She said as she shrughed "Now run along" Anthony said as he shook his head.
DNA
"Umm....No. I'm gonna follow you for a bit, And frankly, you can shoot me in the eye, and it won't matter."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Now THAT is a tempting offer" Anthony mumbled evilly "Wanna be useful?" Roxanne asked as she turn around "We are looking for some elevator or something that takes us down....make yourself useful and help us find it, we take the east you take the west" She said as she smirked lightly.
DNA
"Now, why would I do that? What do you have to offer?" He asked. "Ha. DNA is such a Nazi for making me do this. And Welcome Back Mai." He thought.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Anthony and Roxanne sweatdropped "Didnt he just say...." Anthony mumbled but Roxanne interrupted him by shaking her head "Time is gold and you are wasting our time" She hissed angrily as she dragged Anthony away.
DNA
"Are you guys here for T.A.L.O.S Data?" Asked Armagus as he followed anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.