Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Bleach Novel Project
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Aribelle
Hello everyone!

For those of you who don't know me I'm Aribelle, relatively new here but excited to meet everyone none-the-less smile.gif

I want to extend an invitation to all Bleach fans to participate in the Bleach Novel Project, which is currently in its infant stages and is looking for enthusiastic writers. This project is basically just as it sounds, to create a novelization of Bleach - but with a bit of a twist- you can write it from the perspective of whatever pairing/character you want and add your own flair and style to the canon storyline.

The way it works is that we have compiled/are compiling a list of scenes up for "adoption" from the manga, and people can claim said scenes, novelize them however they'd like (in accordance with ff.net's rules), and we're going to compile them into one massive fanfic (of course providing due credit for each individual author). Since as most Bleach fans know the pairing wars can be rather vicious, we've decided to do more than one fic so that there can be separate foci on conflicting pairings. As of right now there are no conflicting pairings, so we've only got one going so far. Scenes are dished out on a first come first serve basis, so if there's something you'd really love to sink your teeth into now is the time to snatch it up! You can write as much or as little as you'd like, anything at all is appreciated.

I'm encouraging everyone who wants to to join to contact me- you don't have to have written fanfiction before, or if you're nervous about your skills, there are plenty of wonderful beta readers out there to help smile.gif

As I said earlier, we're still in the early, early stages of getting this off the ground, so if you want to add your voice to the planning/organizing process your input will be warmly welcomed smile.gif

So, how do you become part of this project? You can PM me or you can PM Everystep on fanfiction.net (for she is me tongue.gif) and you shall be enlightened as to how you can be a part of it. There are absolutely no requirements other than patience and flexibility!

Let your inner Bleach fangirl/boy out! You know you wanna smile.gif
lunneth
wow. great idea ya have here. i was gonna do a novelisation sorta thing for fma but in the end i didn't. i might be interested in this though.
Aribelle
\o/ awesome! I'll PM you some info...

Yeah a novelization of FMA would be fun...if enough people were interested in doing something like that maybe we could get something going :3
Broken Chouchou
Not a Bleach fan, but if something like this were to be done with FMA I'd totally be on. It would be FUN!! biggrin.gif

For this particular project though; too bad, Ichigo. Looks like you won't get to take part of my, a few possible grammar screw-ups aside, a$$-kicking writing skills wink.gif
Aribelle
Aw, well if you change your mind you know where to find me smile.gif

I'd be more than willing to help organize a similar project for FMA though biggrin.gif
Broken Chouchou
Yeah, well, I don't even read the Bleach manga so it'd be kinda hard writing about it. I would probably get bashed to hell by angry fans if I wrote something they don't agree with xD

Regarding a possible FMA novelization; I'm better at taking part of things than organizing them x]

But, if enough people were interested though, I suppose I could make an exception and possibly help, on some front, with organizational or/and administrative matters.. Just to get things going smile.gif

But now I'll get out of this thread and stop annoying people by being all off-topic on your butts xD
Tombow
Closing the thread as per the discussion with the OP.
If anyone is interested, please PM Aribelle for more information. smile.gif

Also, please check out Aribelle's new thread, Project FMA for FMA novelization!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.